All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 02'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Started out with a little ' Sex in the City ' reminiscent scene

Fan and Elaine did very passable Carrie and Samantha no holds barred tete-a-tete. Hope a Charlotte doppelganger gets introduced. Miranda .. meh. What is clear is Kam is closer to King Cuck then Mister Big. Roleplay is fine but that seems the only way to get him to fire up. So as prelude to extramarital excursions , things seem a go.

There seem to be a dearth of interesting and charismatic men to match gender counterparts. Will this disparity continue ? One thing aforementioned series was very good about was giving witticisms to both sexes. That complaint aside , the existing characters are starting to gell.

A bit odd in this urban setting no gay or lesbian characters are stepping up ? Sorry , the Sex in City transposition confers a bit of weighty responsibility. It's very early in ChloeTzang's story to make assumptions. I really admired opening scene's verve and God knows there's a huge audience for update or redo of that show. This author could very well be onto something big if she taps into that demand. Here's hoping.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Authentic

This is a very honest portrayal of the sort of fantasising that married couples use to spice things up. Therefore it is believable. I hope the third instalment is just as honest.

fridayamfridayamabout 8 years ago
Love this!

Hot and beautifully written. Bravo!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree with @LordSlamdawgg...

I agree with @LordSlamdawgg: "Roleplay is fine but that seems the only way to get him to fire up", so soon she will be living his fantasies...The question is: Are they ready and sure about their love and commitment with each other, to go through it without destroying their marriage? 3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot, Asian cutie!

Can't wait for chapter 3

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 8 years ago
Can't Wait!!

I am loving this story!! Kam is a very lucky man. I can't wait for Chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love , Sex and Taboo

Great story telling with a deep layered Erotic imagination to die for, simply beautiful , a work of (art) that brings your characters to life in this ...what I call erotic Taboo .

Your pace of building up this story and characters and creating desire for pleasure from these two people, is more then just sex with words ,its crossing the line into the forbidden and wanting more and more of the expected or unexpected.

This kind of writing opens the door for six stars here on Literotica .

Please grant us more pleasure from your mind, by letting us know and feel more of what Kam and Isabelle secretly share together or from each other ?

Thank You for great story !

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you again for the comments, feedback and generally kind words

So happy you've most of you enjoyed Chapter 2 as well. Can't express enough how motivating your feedback and comments are when you're a fledgling wannabe author like me. And a female straying into this particular genre as well. I was a bit hesitant about this one (yes I was....) but you guys have been so kind with your comments and pointers - I really appreciate that - and will continue to do so, so thx in advance. Anyhow, Chapter 3 is coming... hope to get it done this coming weekend. Working on Chapter 4 of Chinese Takeout as well so I'm channeling Isabelle and Jay-Lin alternately. Going to be an interesting weekend for my partner LOL!

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Gentle commentary so far

Even Impo_61 has refrained from his usual predictions of impending marital disaster and there has been no sign of Sugna or the Moral Brigade as yet.

Travelling well, Chloe. Your foray into Loving Wives is going nicely.

L

Ps: I'm glad Jay-lin will be returning soon. What about Strawberry?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done

some of the best writing on literotica. you can't go wrong, if she stays true or crosses the line and actually cheats it's hot either way. Make it many chapters please.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Go Isabelle

What a great story. Isabelle is my kind of girl. I'm sitting here in my hotel room, I can't sleep, I missed my plane, I'm stranded. I think it's tine to hit the hotel bar. Thanks Isabelle for your encouragement. xoxoxo Annette

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years ago
I love the fantasy!

Naughty and erotic fantasy is what it is Al about. As long as there is open communication everything is good. =-) where this story seems to be going....I may not read the whole third part you are writing if it goes where I think it might. Your first two parts get 5 stars all the way. Well written and emotional. Perfect. We will see what happens next.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So well written

Love the slow build up to the real deal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next one

It was a great story, we are waiting for the next chapter..

nedslapnedslapabout 8 years ago

I love how the story is progressing with a slower build up. Very well written delightful story about likable realistic people. Looking forward to the next several installments.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 (first half) just submitted

For those looking for the next chapter, I just submitted the first half of Chapter 3 of Happy Birthday to Me (on Sunday afternoon). Should be up by Tuesday with a bit of luck. Enjoy..... Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Plastic people.

One dimensional. Does Isabelle ever wonder what Kam is really thinking? She only notices his reaction (a hard cock) but assumes she knows why he's hard. That it's all about her. Typical ever so loving wife... One that never even considered her husband, the love if her life, just might love a good hummer.... Never thought of getting on her knees and sucking him to completion? Or offering her ass? Which is no doubt virgin... Until Albert and Harry have her. Happy birthday to - yeah me. It's all about "me" huh... Me - the selfish bitch who's only concern is she get fucked more often by a bigger cock than hubby... Who of course loves watching ... Instead of finding his own strange to fuck. So I'd guess the author is really a man (a cuck) pretending to be a woman because this is how such a man would write the story.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 8 years ago
Good job so far

Overall, a well written story. The relationships are sketched realistically. The fantasy sex (and the reality) is hot. My only gripe(?), if it can be called that, is the lack of progression. 3 more pages of writing and we have more of the same fantasies from chapter 1. I would like to see Isabelle grow as a character slightly faster than she is.

A few unfortunate typos here and there, but overall, a very enjoyable story thus far. 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going

Great story so far, very believable

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous, you do like to waste your time don't you

but thank's for dropping by.... and it's not "gook". That's slang for koreans. "Chink" or "slant-eyes" would fit rather better. AS for moving backwards and forwards between categories? Huh? You can do that? I'd like to know how. Anyhow, your charm won me over. I wrote you in to Chapter 5 of "Chinese Takeout". As "Luther". Enjoy when it finally gets submitted. LOL. Remember to take the medication now..... a big hug ...... Chloe

KnightErrantKnightErrantover 7 years ago
Love it!

This is an excellent story! The characters have realistic actions and the slow progression feels genuine. The descriptions are very hot. I hope you write more Loving Wives stories!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
KnightErrant

Thankyou so much. You might like the other chapterz and there's also On The Beach which you might enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is really great

You're easily the best writer on this site. Particular compliments on, I received his culmination in my channel. Wow. So hot.

Please keep writing!

oldmooseoldmooseover 6 years ago

You're rocking the Loving Wives category. Well-written and well-paced story. Very erotic. Had me sitting on the edge of my chair and making up a little fantasy of my own.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Ok

The story was ok but nothing special....part 1 was much better..

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
"Bone" appetit!

Darling Chloe--The image of your lovers eating sushi off your body is burned into my memory like a laser! Yet another outstanding story by a superb authoress---you definitely have the hottest sex, the best plots, the best writing skills and the most sensuous imagination of anyone on Literotica. Love your stories and your hot little Chinese self. Yum, yum! Please place some eel right where you just had your Brazilian wax and peel...and let us enjoy your sumptuous delicacy. "Bone" appetite!

LegacybadLegacybad11 months ago

Great story so far!!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Okay. No more foreplay. I’m soaking wet already…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES