Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smile back was weak, a little shaky. "Albert's good but I'd rather dance with you honey."

I finished of my wine, feeling rather less shaky by the time the glass was empty. What had possessed me to let Albert dance with me like that? I shook my head. But when Kam said to me, "I have to go to the washroom honey, why don't you have one last dance with Albert and Harry and we'll go," I nodded. "Sure, honey. I'd love to."

Albert took one of my hands, Harry took the other, leading me onto the dance floor. It was fun dancing with both of them, dancing between them, turning from one to the other. The dance floor was packed now, barely room to move, I found myself pressed between them, my back to Harry, my front to Albert, their hands on my waist and on my hips.

My butt pressed against Harry, feeling his hardness pressing against me. Albert pressed hard against me from the front as I swayed, arms raised, hands above my head. I closed my eyes, my swaying slowing, still dancing, feeling them both, remembering what Fan had said about doing it with two guys. If I was single, if I wasn't married, if I was dancing like this with two guys I could leave with them, do with both of them what Fan had done. The thought held me transfixed.

I shuddered as Harry moved against my butt, blatantly rubbing himself against me. In front of me, Albert did the same, their movements concealed by the darkness and the crowd on the dance floor. I saw Kam returning, I saw him at the bar but I didn't want to move, I didn't want to ease myself out from between Albert and Harry. Not for another minute or two, not until the music ended.

When it did, at last, I looked into Albert's eyes. "I better go now," I said.

"You better," Albert smiled. "It was fun dancing with you Isabelle."

I smiled. "With you guys too. See you again sometime." And with that I slipped away to join Kam and leave.

I clung to Kam as we walked home, a little drunk, a lot excited. In the elevator to our apartment, I swayed into Kam's arms, pressing myself against him, kissing him enthusiastically. I couldn't wait to get inside our apartment. Kam could do it to me on the floor if he wanted too.

"You enjoyed yourself dancing didn't you Isabelle?" Kam glanced at me as we stepped out of the elevator.

"Oh yes, it was fun," I smiled. "Did you see those guys all looking at me?"

He laughed. "I think they were all getting hard just watching you Isabelle."

"They were so jealous of you," I smiled, almost wriggling.

"Jealous of me, and jealous of Albert and Harry dancing with you, you sure got them hard enough too." Kam grinned, opening the door to our apartment. "Was that exciting for you? That they got so hard?"

I glanced at his face a little timidly. Was he upset with me? Jealous? He looked more excited than anything. I took a deep breath, thinking of the things we'd said three nights ago. How excited and eager he'd been.

"You didn't mind them dancing with me?" I asked, cautiously.

"Noo," my husband shook his head, "I love watching you dance Isabelle, especially in that dress; you look so hot, so sexy. I can't believe you wore that."

"I wore it for you." I smiled proudly.

"Everyone else enjoyed it too," he breathed. "Albert and Henry got so hard looking at you, dancing with you." He eyed me. "Did they rub themselves up against you? It looked like they were."

My heart pounded. I felt a little sick, more than a little nervous. "The dance floor was so packed," I excused myself. "I'm sure it was an accident."

He chuckled, shrugging his jacket off, undoing his shirt slowly. "How hard were they?"

I giggled, still nervous. "Really really hard," I admitted. "And they kept looking down my dress."

Kam dropped his shirt to the floor, slipped one hand inside the front of my dress to cup my breast. "Your nipples are all hard," he said, squeezing one so that I moaned. "You liked them looking at you, did they see your nipples."

"I don't know," I gasped. Then, truthfully, "probably."

"You liked showing yourself off to them didn't you," Kam breathed, removing his hand from my breast, peeling off his trousers and his boxers. "You liked dancing with them, feeling those hard cocks rubbing up against you." Oh yes, he was hard. Hard and erect. Plan successful Isabelle. "Tell me what you'd have done if I wasn't there. Tell me Isabelle."

My heart was pounding again. I was so wet. So wet and ready. Wanting Kam to take me. If it took a little story, I'd make one up for him. Make one up that would drive him crazy.

"I dance with them on the dance floor, dance between them, both of their cocks rubbing against me, one of them slips his hand inside the front of my dress, he's playing with my breasts, the other one has his hand under my dress, touching me, feeling how wet I am."

"Dance for me."

I turned, swayed, felt Kam ease up behind me, one hand inside the front of my dress, the other holding my hip.

"His hand goes inside my panties, he slides his finger into my pussy, he fucks me with his finger, then they turn me round and swap, playing with my breasts, fingering my pussy, they're both so hard."

"Do you bring them back to bed?"

"No ... no ... I'm so hot ... I want them ... the bar is so dark, it's so crowded ... they take me off the dance floor, lead me off to one side, there's an alcove there, for band equipment, it's curtained off, they take me inside there, there's a couple of bar stools there, they push my dress up to my armpits, bend me over the bar stools, it's under my stomach, I'm lying over them, I'm bent over them, one of them pushes his trousers down, he makes me part my legs for him."

"He doesn't make you, you spread your legs wide for him, you want him to fuck you."

"I want him to fuck me." I changed my story. "I want his cock in my cunt, I spread my legs wide for him, he pushes his cock up against me, I can feel him, big and hard. He tells me he's going to fuck my cunt, tells me that I'm going to be a little slut for him and Harry, they're going to fuck me here and then take me back to Harry's and fuck me for the rest of the night."

"You tell him your married, you have to go home to your husband."

"He laughs, he laughs and pushes his cock all the way into my cunt and says I can go home after Harry and him have finished using my cunt. Then he fucks me, he holds me and he fucks me hard, I beg him to fuck me harder, I beg him to use my cunt. He does, his cock goes in and out, in and out, fucking me, fucking my cunt." My voice was breathless, almost sing-song as I pushed myself back against Kam, wanting him inside me. Wanting him to fuck me.

"He fucks me and fucks me until he cums inside me, jamming his cock all the way into me and cumming and cumming. As soon as he's done, Harry takes over and starts fucking me, my cunt's all wet, I'm making so much noise as Harry fucks me, I keep telling him ti fuck me harder and he does ... he does ... he does ... and then he cums in me too .. and just as he's cumming in me, you step into the alcove, you've been looking for me ... you see me bent over the barstools with Harry's cock jammed in my cunt, he's fucking me hard, you watch as he cums in me..."

"What do I do then?" Kam gasped.

"As soon as Harry's done, he pulls out of me, I look over my shoulder, I see you, I smile and tell you it's your turn, your turn to fuck my little slut-cunt, and you do. You step up behind me and take your cock out and HHHNNNUUUGHHHHHH!"

Kam's hands gripped my hips, his cock rammed into me in a single hard thrust that buried him to the hilt inside my sex, jarring my body against the back of the chair he had bent me over.

"NNUGGHHH ... UUGHH ... UUGHHH ... NNUHH ...AAHHHH ... HNNNNGGHHH..."

Kam pounded into me relentlessly, fucking me hard, jarring my body up against the back of the chair, pushing it across the carpet, half lifting me so that my feet dangled helpless in the air. I couldn't talk, I couldn't speak, the story I was telling driven from my mind by his pounding cock as he slammed himself into my channel. Again and again and again as I clutched at the chair arms, my head dangling, my hair falling around me so that I could see nothing.

All I could feel was the chairback on which I hung and Kam's cock ramming itself into my pussy with a relentless desire that held me transfixed.

"Take it you little slut," he groaned, his hands gripping my hips hard, holding me for his cock, "your little cunt's so wet, so sloppy, you're filled with their cum, all wet and slushy and you love it, you love your cunt filled with their cum while I fuck you, you beg me to use you, to fuck you harder."

""NNUGGHHH ... UUGHH ... UUGHHH ..." I couldn't speak. He was jolting my entire body, my breasts bouncing and quivering against the chairback as he pounded into me, his cock so hard as it slid within me. "HNNNNGGHHH... NUUGHHHH ... NNUUNNGHHHH..."

"You can't get enough cock," my husband groaned, pushing hard into me, pulling back until only his cockhead was inside me, then trusting inwards so that my hands clawed at the chair arms, my hips jarred against the chairback, my breasts bounced and quivered as I took that thrust. Took that thrust and the next and the next. "You love being fucked Isabelle, you love being a little slut for me.

"I do UGHHHHH ... I aaHHUGHHHH ... I'm your SLUTAAAAHHHH ... FUCK MEUGHHH ... FUCK MY CUNTUGHHHHH..." I loved it. I loved my husband fucking me. Fucking me hard.

He slowed a little, no longer fast and hard, now long slow slides, his hands still holding me firmly in place, his breathing fast and hard, as fast and hard as mine. I hung on the chair, toes curling, helpless, there for my husband to use. There for my husband to fuck. There for my husband to fill with his cum whenever he chose. His. His and loving every moment of his fucking me. Of his cock fucking my pussy.

"I fuck you and fuck you Isabelle, I take my time fucking your sloppy little cunt , your cum-filled cunt, you love it, you keep telling me you've only had three cocks so far, you want more ... more cocks..."

My mind wrapped itself around what he was saying, just as my pussy wrapped itself around his cock, feeling him so hard in me, filling me with each slow thrust, his body jarring up against the backs of my thighs as he pushed hard into me. I knew I was going to be sore in the morning. I didn't care.

I picked up the talking, my voice coming in gasps as he used me. "You fuck me ... You fuck me while they watch ... Then you come in me and pull out of me and ask if either of them want to fuck me again..."

"They do," my husband gasped, "both of them want to fuck you again..."

"Albert fucks me first," I gasped, "after you finished with me, I'm so wide open and wet, his cock just slides into me, he fucks me, I'm so wet, so wet, he fucks me slowly, taking his time, like you're fucking me now... so slow...so hard ... he tells you I'm a good fuck ... he tells you my cunt is so tight even after all three of you have fucked me ... "

Kam was fucking me harder now.

"I squeeze his cock with my cunt, squeeze him hard, I tell him I want him to cum in me again." I moaned, squeezing Kam's cock inside me, squeezing him as he eased back, relaxing as he thrust into me, then squeezing him again, enjoying his groan of pleasure. Now Kam was giving it to me hard again, I tried to talk as he fucked me, gasping, moaning, helpless. "Albert's cock's so big, so hard, I want it I want it ... fuck me hard ... Use my cunt ... fuck my cunt ..."

I was getting mixed up now, forgetting about the story, just enjoying what Kam was doing to me. Wanting him to cum in me. Enjoying his enjoyment of me. I was his wife, I was Kam's wife, my body was there for his pleasure, for him to enjoy, for his cock to use.

"FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK ... OH YEAH ISABELLE ... FUCK ISABELLE ... FUUUUCK!"

Kam's cock rammed into me, thrust, thrust, drove hard so that I groaned, held high in me and he came. I felt him, felt him cum, felt his cock throbbing inside me, his cum spurting out within me. I moaned softly as my channel received his culmination, as I felt myself give him the satisfaction he sought. That felt so good, so good to give him his pleasure, so good to satisfy my husband's desire. Breathing hard, I hung on the chair as his body juddered against mine, feeling those last spurts within me before he held himself still, his urgency now satisfied.

"Stay like that," Kam panted as he stepped back away from me. "I want to look at you."

"Huuuuhhhh ... huuuhhhh." I was still panting, gasping, limp from the pounding I'd just received, bent forward, hanging over the back of the padded leather chair. My little black dress was bunched up around my armpits, my panties were gone, disappeared, on the floor somewhere. My sex felt wide open, hyper-sensitive, needing more, wanting more. Wanting Kam's cock to keep fucking me. I could feel his cum inside me, beginning to ooze out of me, beginning to trickle down the insides of my thighs.

I could hear Kam breathing hard behind me. I knew he was looking at me. Looking at me as I stayed bent over the chairback, my legs spread in a V, exposed from the armpits down. Obscenely exposed to my husband's eyes as I panted for breath. I felt so fucked.

"Was I ... was I good for you?" I panted, my cheeks flushed. "Did you enjoy me like that?"

"Oh fuck yes," my husband breathed.

He was moving, his hands caressing my butt, my hips. "Don't move," he breathed again.

He was kneeling behind me, his hands on me. I could feel his breath on my skin. Oh god, he was looking at me, looking at my freshly fucked pussy. I burned, burned with embarrassment and shame. Burned with humiliation. Burned with excitement, feeling a fresh flood of wetness within myself as I realized my husband's eyes were inches away from my pussy as I stood there with my legs spread wide.

His fingers brushed my inner thighs, his fingertips wetly massaging his cum into my skin, teasing my pussy.

"Nooooohhhh." I heard myself whimper with shame as his fingers massaged his cum out of my pussy, spreading it on my lips, onto my thighs. Ashamed of myself and of what my husband was doing to me as I was, I didn't move, I didn't resist. I stayed unmoving, exposed, letting my husband play with my body, feeling my own excitement rising until I was gasping for breath. I so wanted him to start fucking me again, all wet and messy as my pussy was.

"Ooonnngghhhhhhhhh!" I jerked with shock as his lips kissed my butt. I jerked in physical reaction against the chairback as he suddenly plunged two fingers deep into my pussy. My fingers dug into the arms of the chair, my head jerked back, my body jerked. I felt those two fingers plunge into my pussy, stretching me around them. I heard my pussy take those fingers, I heard the wet squelching as they forced their way into me. My cheeks burned with shame, with embarrassment, with humiliation at what Kam was doing to me.

I stayed where Kam had placed me, bent in a U over the chairback as his fingers moved and twisted inside me.

I eased my legs wider apart, clutching at the chair, whimpering.

"You like that, don't you?" my husband breathed, his fingers twisting within my sex, stretching me.

"Yes ... yes," I moaned into the chair, my hair falling down around my face. "I like it."

Like it? I loved it.

"Fuck Isabelle, you're a hot little fuck." I was on my back on the floor, eyes wide as he guided his cock to my cunt. Ohhhh Kam my darling my honey my love! He was hard, hard and ready to fuck me again, right away. I drew my knees back as he moved between my legs, moved over me. He was going to have me again! Yes! Ohh yes! His eyes burned down into mine.

"I am," I moaned, "everyone says so ... Every guy that fucks my cunt tells me I'm a hot little fuck..." I was extemporizing like crazy. Whatever worked. Whatever got my husband hard enough to fuck me again. Ohhh sweet heaven, heaven was calling my name, paradise waited for me. Paradise on the receiving end of my husband's cock.

"Every guy?" he gasped. His cock had found me, he was easing the tip in and out of me where I was so wet, so messy.

"Yes," I gasped, "Albert and Harry, they told you I was a hot little fuck, they want to come round and fuck me here, they want to fuck me in front of you..."

Ohhh yes, Kam was in me. In me and wetly fucking me, his cock so hard again. So welcome.

"After work tomorrow, they're going to meet us down at the bar, you're going to take me down there, I'm going to wear one of my little black dresses with no panties, we'll meet Harry and Albert and I'll take turns dancing with all three of you, I'll tell them I'm not wearing any panties and they'll put there hands under my dress to find out for themselves, you'll watch them, all three of you will dance with me, you'll take turns, you'll hold me for them to finger my cunt..."

Jesus. Ohh Jesus, Kam was fucking me harder now, fucking me down against the carpet, his hands pinning mine to the floor above my head.

"Go on..." He gasped, "go on... what happens next?"

"You ask them," I gasped, "you ask them if they'd like to come up here and fuck me."

"I do," my husband gasped, "I do, they say yes, I ask you if you agree."

"I look at you," I gasped, "I ask you if that's what you want, if you want to watch them fuck me."

"Yes," Kam groaned, "Ohh fuck yes."

"I look at them, I tell them to come upstairs with me, I take their hands and we walk out, you follow us, I take them in the elevator up to our apartment, you open the door for us and let us in, I take them inside while you shut the door behind us, then you ask them where they want to fuck me."

"They smiled and tell me they want to fuck you on our bed, you lead them into our bedroom, we all follow you."

Oh god, I was in heaven. This was everything I wanted. Kam's cock was sliding in and out of me with a remorseless urgency, in and out, in and out, driving me half out of my mind. "Uhhhhh," I gasped, "uuuhhhh ... Kam ... oh Kam I love you ... I love you..."

"I love you Isabelle," he gasped, "what happens next?"

"Ohhhh," I moaned, "Ohhhhh." Where had I been? Fucked. No, with the story?

"They undress, both of them undress, they take all their clothes off, so do you, I stand there watching while all three of you undress, you ask them who wants to fuck me first." I remembered Kam's finger in my butt three nights ago, how excited that had made him. It had felt weird but not unpleasant, just weird and strange. "Albert says no, all three of you will fuck me at the same time, he turns me round and pushes me down onto the bed, face down, then he pushes my dress up so you can all see my butt, he takes his cock and he works it into my butt."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Kam gasped. I could feel his hand under me, his finger exploring.

"Yes," I gasped as his fingertip pushed into my sphincter. "Yes" as his finger pushed into me. I could feel his finger and his cock both inside me, his finger still, his cock fucking me. Ohhhhh fuck oh fuck oh fuck it was good. Kam, Kam, I love you I love you. I gazed up at his face, seeing his lust for me, hisdesire for me, enjoying that look.

"Ohhh yes," I moaned, "Yes, it hurts, his cocks so big but it goes all the way up my butt, you can see it go into me, he was to work it in, I'm making all sorts of noises, you ask me if I'm okay, I tell you yes, yes yes..." Kam's cock was moving faster again, I could feel his urgency. My cunt was enjoying what he was doing. My butt was kind of enjoying his finger as well, but more because it excited him. "He keeps going until all his cock's in my butt and then he rolls onto his back so that I'm lying on top of him with his cock in my butt and he pulls my legs back so that you can all see my cunt."

"Ohhhh fuck," Kam groaned.

"You can see his cock in my butt and you can see my cunt and then Harry climbs on top of me and eases his cock into my cunt, all the way, until both of them have their cocks inside me and then Harry starts fucking me and fucking me and I'm squealing and moaning." Ohh yes, Kam was fucking me hard again now, fucking me so well. I liked this. "And then Albert tells you to fuck my mouth while they fuck me and you kneel over me and slide your cock into my mouth and start fucking my mouth while they fuck my cunt and my butt."