Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck," Kam groaned, humping up and down wildly between my legs, his cock slamming into me now, "all three of us are fucking you at the same time?"

"Yes," I moaned, "yes, all three of you are slamming your big hard cocks into me." Kam's finger was moving in my butt while his cock pounded wetly into me. "Harder ... harder...Albert's fucking my butt hard now, he cums in me, you all hold me still while he finishes in me, then Harry rolls me onto his back and fucks my cunt hard while you lie there watching. You hold my hands up above my head while he fucks me, you hold me while he cums inside my cunt. After he finishes, I look at you and ask where you want to fuck me."

"Jesus," Kam groaned, "ohh fuck Isabelle, I just look at you and then I start fucking your cunt while I jam my finger into your sloppy little butt."

"You fuck me," I moaned, "you fuck me so hard, I'm full of their cum everywhere, my cunt, my butt, you can feel my butt so full of Harry's cum with your finger, my cunt's so wide open and wet for you, you fuck me and fuck me fuck me fuck me ...Ooohhhhh ... OOHHHHH ... UUGHHHHHH ... NNNUGGHHHHHH ... HHHNNNUGGHHHHH."

Kam erupted inside me, his body heaving against mine, thrusting, filling, spurting, his cum flooding me for a second time that evening. I groaned as he came in me, clutching at him and holding him, looking up at him eagerly as I felt his culmination, as I satisfied him again, as his cock flooded me with his creamy fluid. I loved it. I loved his cock. I loved my husband.

"I love you Kam," I breathed.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK TAKE IT IN YOUR CUNT," he groaned, every muscle straining, his head arched back, "FUCKING FUCK YOUR HOT TIGHT LITTLE SLUT CUNT..."

He collapsed onto me, not just breathing hard, he sounded like he'd run a marathon. I held him, cradled him, loving him, loving his cock inside me, loving his cum in me, wanting nothing more. I smiled with satisfaction at the ceiling. Twice in one night, that was good.

Maybe if I encouraged him tomorrow night, made up another story for him? Something to excite him? I forgot all about Harry and Albert as I closed my eyes and held my husband close. Should I ask him about babies again? Maybe not yet. Give it some more time. Maybe a few months.

A long time afterwards, I emerged from the bathroom, naked, intending to slip into bed when I heard Kam on the phone. Talking. Who would he be talking to at this time of night? I opened the door a little more.

"... this weekend," I heard my husband say, "...you want us to come up to your place for a few drinks afterwards."

Huh? What was he talking about?

"Yeah, no problem, we'd love to do that. See you Saturday night."

Kam came into our bedroom a couple of minutes later. "Who was that?"

"Albert," Kam smiled, "he invited us to a big dinner his company's having, we're going as guests, we'll go round to his apartment for a few drinks afterwards, he lives upstairs."

"Ohhh, that sounds like fun."

Kam smiled. "I thought you might enjoy it, you can wear one of those new dresses you bought."

I smiled happily. Yeah, I could, And then afterwards...

"Come to bed honey," I said, throwing back the sheets. "I've got this little story for you."

Kam flicked the lights out and slid in beside me. "Yes?" he said hoarsely. "What story?"

"It's about a company dinner that you take me to where you don't tell me that I'm the only girl there and I have to lie naked on the table and you all eat sushi off me..."

Yes, I felt Kam's cock twitch. Third time, Isabelle! You go girl. Maybe this time he'd last long enough for me to climax?

To be continued - Chapter Three of Happy Birthday to Me coming soon!