Happy Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie said not a word. She staggered over to the bar, poured herself a large scotch, and dropped into an armchair. Tiffany went back to nursing on Josh's cock, sticking out her bottom in her tight jeans

"So... does anyone want to tell me what happened here?" Her mom asked. Tiffany was too busy to answer her, and besides she knew it was rude to talk with her mouth full. Her brother was caressing her long hair as she licked and sucked him like a Popsicle.

Andy replied. "I've been given that pleasure, mom. You see while you were away Tiffany and the three of us came to an understanding. She loves sperm, and cocks, and she wants to take ours whenever she can. We agreed to let her."

Julie's voice was slightly husky. "I'm sure that the decision was hard for you." Downing the scotch she poured another one. Raising her eyebrows she looked at her husband. "Okay, so where do I fit in with all of this?"

Dave gestured vaguely. "We were hoping that you might join us?"

"Indeed. Join you? You want me to be fucked by my sons? Is that what you want?"

Both of her lads were nodding vigorously. Dave shook his head. "Ah ah. No fucking. Only sucking. You can go down on them and they can go down on you. If you want to. They certainly have the hots for you."

"Hmmmm. And you two sister lovers.Would you like to go down on your OWN mom? And have her go down on you?"

Both Andy and Josh tumbled over themselves to answer. "YES!"

Setting down the glass, Julie stood, swaying slightly. "You'd better come upstairs then. We have a lot to do."

Tiffany awoke from her dream with a gasp. She was shocked to find that her sexy dream was not entirely her own fault. Her dad had taken advantage of her sleeping to pull down her panties. He was now rubbing his big finger over the wet fleshy folds of her juicy young quim.

"DAD! What are you DOING!?" She asked, incredulous.

"I was thinking a little fingering, and then maybe some cunnilingus."

"But but but... I was... asleep!"

He laughed. "Yeah, but from the smacking of your lips and your moaning, I bet that you weren't dreaming about bunny rabbits. Am I right?"

"No I was dreaming about..." She felt her face colour, which was ridiculous. "Blow jobs."

"Why doesn't that surprise me, huh? My daughter is a cock craving slut."

"Am not." His finger was tracing deeper now. Her pussy lips were drawn back, and she knew he had full access to her dripping snatch. Not that she was resisting him. She opened her hips wider to allow her dad to come in closer.

"Really? You've sucked off your own dad and you say you're not cock craving?"

She giggled at the absurdity of it. "No. I'm saying I'm not a slut. I'm... discerning. I won't suck just anyone."

"That's good to know." He bit her, hard, on the inside of her thigh.

"OW!"

Laughing he grabbed both of her ankles. As his had left her pussy she squirmed, trying to find his touch once more. "Daaaaaaaaaad. That's mean!"

"No." He replied. "This is mean..." He moved so quickly that the splash of his tongue across her exposed clit made her hips lift clean off the bed. He lashed her, the flexibility of his oral digit astonishing her. He was strong with it, and he knew exactly what he was doing. She gasped and flexed underneath him, grabbing his head in her hands. He pulled back at her touch. She whined and lifted her lips up again, pushing her slick cooze toward him. "Please dad! Stop that!"

"So who will you suck?"

"Good looking guys. Handsome guys. Strong guys. Guys with nice cocks."

"Such as?"

"Not telling."

He switched both of her ankles into one hand now, pulling her thighs together tightly. Damn he was strong! He twisted her feet so that she had to roll over onto her front, ass up in the air. "Such as?"

"Dad I can't tell you! You're my... well... dad!" She struggled at him, trying to free the muscles of her legs. He seemed completely non-plussed at her attempts.

"I said... such as?"

"I'm not telling. You can do what you want."

"Remember when you were little and you wouldn't listen to me? I'd spank you. Well, now you have a far nicer bottom and I'd have far much more fun spanking it. So... you can answer or you can be spanked."

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad... "

His hand came down, crack, onto her firm buttocks. In truth Tiffany knew that if she called out for him to stop this game he would. But she was kinda enjoying it. In fact she was REALLY enjoying it. She loved a powerful man to dominate her. One brother had, now her father was. In both cases their words had lit a fire between her legs that threatened to consume her entirely. In fact she knew that, with all the naughty action this morning, the naughty dream, and now the domination... if her dad told her to roll over right now and open her legs to him...

SHE WOULD.

OH WOULD SHE EVER.

"I'll tell you daddy. I'll tell you anything. Just..."

"Okay honey. I'll stop. I'm sorry."

"No... no... DON'T STOP DADDY. Promise me you won't?"

He laughed, his hand coming down in a strong slap. His fingers grasped her buttocks afterward and squeezed tightly. "Okay. Ten smacks per name."

She groaned. That was going to be a lot of smacks. A whole lot. She might not even have to make any names up.

So she began listing. He was good at spanking her too. He kept moving the point of contact until her buttocks were all lit up in fire. It was deliciously amazing. She did not cum, that was not going to be possible, but Tiffany arched and gave names like water.

When she had finished both she and her father were gasping. Of course she had kept the names of her brothers out of the list. She had given all of the others though and not lied at all.

When it was evident that she had finished the list, her dad released her ankles. Tiffany immediately rolled over again. Her cunt was bare to the air and her father was just inches from it. It looked as though he was about to resume what he had previously been up to when he asked.

"Baby girl... I know you won't let me fuck your pussy but how about your ass? Do you let guys do that? From looking at your asshole just now it's nice and tight. I would not be able to get you pregnant that way either."

Tiffany lay back and thought about it. She was so turned on and sexed up that she would let her dad do just about anything. Her buttocks were already ringing with pain. Her little asshole itched for a good fucking and she could not help but consider the possibility. Would having her dad's big cock up her asshole be less incestuous than in her pussy? Would that be acceptable? The merest thought of allowing him to fuck her juicy quim normally sent a shiver of disgust running through her. Did the vision of him fucking her ass do the same? The image of her own father with his big dick meat buried nicely in her anus and his balls slapping against her pussy lips danced through the curious excited teenage mind.

"Dad! Tiffany! You around?"

Shit! That was Andy.

"Hello? Hello?"

And Josh.

"Guys, if you're not up yet then you should probably get down here before we eat all this chicken!"

Seeing the look on her dad's face Tiffany jumped up. She pulled her panties from around her knees up tight against her fevered, soppy cunt. Despite all the action this morning she was pissed that she had not cum more than once. Now her dad knew exactly how many guys she had blown too. As she pulled on her jeans Tiffany swore to herself that she would get him back for leaving her unsatisfied.

12