Happy Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pen smacked the back of my head. I broke off with a yelp.

"When you kids have finished playing tonsil hockey with each other, would you like something to drink?" The blonde flight attendant stood with one hand on her hip, waggling her ballpoint pen threateningly. She stood next to the drinks cart blocking the aisle. "The other passengers don't need to see the two of you sucking face, okay?"

I sat back in my seat, rubbing the back of my head. Damn, that woman hit hard!

Ali's cheeks were flushed as she grinned up at the flight attendant. "Maybe they could learn a thing or two."

The blonde's dark eyebrows went up. Her plastic tag said her name was Darlene. "Honey, hand me your boy for about five minutes and I'll show you a few things that'll curl your hair. Trust me, there's nothing you two can do that I haven't seen before."

From my seat, I could see the suit who had hit on Ali in the departure lounge. He was facing forward, his back stiff with jealousy.

"Jeez, why don't you two get a room?" snorted the male attendant on the other side of the cart.

"Now, Wade, don't give them any ideas," Darlene said warningly. "Remember where the private rooms are on this plane, and who gets to clean up afterwards. Now," she said, turning back to us, "you two kids forget what we said just now. Juice and soft drinks are free, but booze is $5 a pop, plus we'll need to check for ID. What would you like?"

I had no money to waste so I got an iced tea. Ali ordered a Coke.

"Now remember to behave, kids," she said as she passed over the plastic cups. "There's more than just the two of you on this plane. Enjoy your drinks."

Ali sucked back half her Coke in one swallow. "Gee, is it hot in here or is it just you?" she asked, fanning herself for effect.

"I know what you mean," I said. "You really had me going there."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're a really good actress."

I immediately knew that was the wrong thing to say. Ali immediately tensed up. "You thought I was faking it?"

Uh-oh. "Hey, I thought you just wanted to irritate the guy in the 36th row."

"What, don't you fucking get it?"

"No, I don't 'fucking get it,'" I retorted. "All I know is that you wanted me to pretend I was your boyfriend so some guy would stop hitting on you. Now you're pissed off at me because I said you were a really good actress. What's changed?"

"You know what?" she said scornfully. "Talk to me when you have a clue." She turned away, facing the window.

I stared at her back for a moment. What was this bitch's problem? I helped get her out of a jam and now she was giving me the silent treatment? Part of me wanted to let it go. If she was going to blow hot and cold like this, I wanted no part of her. Yeah, she was beautiful and smart and everything I ever wanted in a woman but why waste my time if she was only going to play mind games with me?

No. I didn't want things to end like this. Better to have it all out in the open. I inhaled sharply and put my hand on her shoulder. "No, Ali, that's not good enough," I said. "You told me to pretend to be your boyfriend. Everything I've done has been part of that belief. Now you're pissed at me, because I've helped you out. What's going on?"

She stared at the seat in front of her, before turning towards me. "Didn't you feel it?"

Something broke inside of me. "Ali, I've wanted you ever since I met you. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met and I know I've got a snowball's chance in Hell of ever dating somebody like you. I'm just trying not to make an idiot of myself here by presuming too much, understand?"

She was silent for several seconds, just staring at me. "You . . . like me?" she finally asked.

"Yeah," I said softly. "I do. And if that's a problem, I can switch seats right now."

"No!" She put her hand on my wrist. "Please," she said, trying to smile. "Don't go. Just . . ." She shook herself. "Oh Hell!" she said, reaching for me again.

This kiss was more forceful as she pressed her lips against mine, her tongue sliding between my teeth. I pulled her against me with the force of desire and pent-up frustration. She moaned into my open mouth.

Ali pulled her lips away from mine. Her hand pressed against the back of my head as my lips and teeth ran down her neck.

"I always wanted to make a move on you," she whispered in my ear. She hissed as I lightly bit the hollow under her ear. "But I thought you were with Esther so I didn't say anything. I--" She broke off in a hiss as I licked the hollow of her throat. My hands brushed down her neck, touched her shoulder. Then, she gripped my right hand, drawing it down. It slid down to her breast, and then her grip closed around my fingers, squeezing her breast.

"Is there any chance you can come up to Penticton during the holidays?" she whispered. Her eyes were smoky with lust.

I shook my head. "I can't," I whispered to her.

"You sure I can't convince you?" she whispered back, sliding her hand over the crotch of my jeans.

"No cash," I said regretfully. I could feel her nipple hardening under my palm. I slid my hand down so her nipple was between my index and middle finger. I pinched it lightly, making her bite her lip.

"Oh God," she groaned, then, "I guess I'll have to give you something to remember me by."

"What do you mean?" I could feel my cock getting harder than ever before. Oh, how I wanted this woman!

Ali grabbed my fleece jacket and put it on. I remembered that I had the condoms in the breast pocket.

"I'm going to the bathroom now," she whispered in my ear. "Watch which one I go into. Wait for five minutes, knock on the door three times, then twice. Got it?"

I nodded. She pulled me towards her and kissed me hard. "See you then."

She unfastened her seat belt. I slid out of my seat so she could get out of our row. She smiled and squeezed my hand as she passed me. I watched her walk up the aisle in her stockinged feet, then she went into the first washroom on the right. She gave me a look full of promise just before she closed the door.

That was probably the longest five minutes of my life. I put my watch next to my Hedwig score but I may have been trying to read Latin for all I could concentrate. I finished off my iced tea, and I sucked back the ice cubes. I tried not to look around; did anyone hear what Ali and I planned? Would we get caught? What would happen if we got busted? Would we get arrested? What was the penalty?

I looked at my watch. Shit! I was over a minute late! Trying to act casual, I slipped out of my seat and walked up the aisle. I stopped by the lavatory doors, trying to be as calm and collected as possible. I saw the sign on the door on the right had the 'Occupied' symbol lit up. I looked around: there was nobody around.

Leaning against the wall, I softly knocked three times, waited a second, then knocked twice.

The lock clicked. The light changed to the green 'Vacant' sign. I quietly opened the door and slid inside, locking the door behind me.

Ali stood with her back to the sink, staring at me. Her hands were white-knuckled as they grasped the countertop. She was breathing heavily. The air in the bathroom was warm with her scent

"Are you scared?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said, when I could find my voice. She was so beautiful, it almost hurt to look at her.

"I'm scared shitless," she said. Then she was in my arms, her face turned up towards me.

This kiss was hard, urgent. She made little mewling sounds as I licked at her neck, gently biting the soft flesh beneath her ear. She pressed herself against me, her hips grinding against mine. My cock was pressed against her flat stomach, straining to be loosed from my jeans.

"Can you be quiet?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I whispered back, just before I popped the fastenings on her bra. She stiffened for a moment, before pulling back. Staring at me the whole time, she pulled off both her top and her bra. Taking my hands, she placed them on her ribcage, just below her breasts. I pushed my hands up, so that they cupped her tits. They were pale and beautifully shaped, the aureoles and nipples erect and dark. Her tits were slightly larger than a handful, and I have long fingers.

"Usually, I like to scream when I'm being fucked," she said, groaning as my fingers brushed her nipples. "But that might not be such a good idea right now." She stuffed her top into her mouth just before she arched her back, bringing her tits fully into my hands. I could hear her moan through her top as I caressed her breasts, rolling the nipples with my thumb. She fell against the counter, her knees quivering

Reaching down, I lifted her onto the counter. She spread her legs and grabbed my ass, bringing me back in her embrace.

"I want you to fuck me good and hard," she whispered, spitting out her top. "And do it right now!"

Something made me grin and shake my head. "Hell no, sweetie," I said. My hands slid up her inner thighs towards her hips, hiking up her skirt. "If this is the only time I get to be with you for the next two weeks, I want to make it as memorable as possible."

I could feel her clit straining against the cotton of her bikini briefs. She lifted her hips so I could pull off her panties. They were soaked through. I slowly slid her white cotton panties down her thighs. I could feel her shaking with need.

"Oh God, you're going to drive me insane, aren't you?" She shuddered as my left thumb brushed against her lips. Her pussy was shaved, leaving only a landing strip right above her swollen clit. And yes, her carpeting matched the drapes.

"You got that right."

"You bastard," she said fondly as she ran her hands through my long, brown hair. I licked her inner thighs in response, making her gasp.

"Don't drop my panties on the floor," she said softly. I put them in my right pocket.

Ali swiveled her pelvis forward, offering me her moist hole. Her pussy was already soaking with her juices and she twitched when I lightly touched one of her swollen lips.

"Whatever you're going to do, do it quickly, you fucking tease!" she groaned. My tongue touched her clit and she jumped. Ali hurriedly rammed her top back between her teeth.

Her taste was incredible: salty with just a hint of sweetness. I licked her slit from stem to stern, touching her clit with my tongue on every second lick. I knew she was close to coming. Her thighs squeezed against my ears, blocking out all sound as her hips bucked against my mouth. Knowing what she wanted, I sucked her clit into my mouth.

That did it. Her thighs nearly broke my neck as her ass achieved lift-off from the counter. Even with the top in her mouth and her thighs clamped around my ears, I could still hear her scream as she climaxed. Then she went limp, falling back against the wall.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much," she whispered after spitting out her top. "I needed that."

"I can tell." I pulled off my t-shirt; I was sweating in the enclosed washroom. The mirror was steamed up.

"That was so amazing." She nuzzled my chest, licking at my left nipple. "I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for a week."

I covered her mouth with my own. Our tongues dueled for several moments.

"And that was only the beginning," I whispered in her ear when I was finished. I slid down my pants and boxers for emphasis.

"Then you had better call 9-1-1 right now then," she said, laughing breathily. "Your jacket's behind you on the hook."

I pulled down the jacket and found a condom. I nearly dropped it when I felt soft fingers sliding up and down my seven-inch shaft.

"Oh wow," Ali whispered as she looked up at me. She looked so beautiful with her blonde hair waving around her sweaty face, her chest still heaving.

"That's what . . . every guy likes to hear," I said, trying to keep my cool as she stroked my swollen cock.

"It's well-deserved. Give me that," she said, taking the condom from my hand. She tore open the packet and slowly unrolled it onto my prick.

"Usually I'd give such a beautiful cock a good licking," she said when she was finished, "but I think there's somewhere else you'd like to put this."

I took a deep breath. "Turn around."

She stood up, taking my fleece in her hand. "Yes, sir." She grinned, sliding off the counter. She lowered the cover before leaning over the toilet, lifting up her skirt. "Something like this?" she grinned, looking back at me.

"That works," as I lifted her skirt, exposing her heart-shaped ass. I ran my fingers over the soft skin, touching the twin bruises developing on each cheek. It was plump but firm; I ran my thumb around a tiny mole. It was the tiniest imperfection that made an incredibly sexy ass so much more gorgeous.

"That feels so good," she whispered as I caressed her butt cheeks. Daring, I slid my thumbs in her crack, exposing her puckered anus to my sight.

"Please don't," she said, pulling my fingers away from her asshole. "I'm not ready for that."

"Okay." My fingers slid down to her moist folds. She gasped as I brushed her lips, teasing them open. My cock twitched, wanting the touch of that gorgeous pussy but I held back. I wanted to draw out the moment,

"Put it in slow," she moaned. "I want to feel every inch."

I couldn't resist that plea. I placed my latex-covered prick at her entrance and slid the head inside. She gasped, shoving my fleece into her mouth to muffle her groans. Her pussy was tight around my cock, caressing it like nothing else on earth. This was even better than my wildest fantasies.

I started a rocking motion, pushing in slightly then withdrawing until my head was almost completely out of her pussy. Her hips pushed back, trying to get more of me in her. I slid in a little more; I could hear her muffled gasps through my fleece pressed against her face.

I slid my nails down her back in time with my thrusts. Her back quivered when I did that, her moans increased. Her hips bucked against mine, her fingers caressing my balls as she tried to get as much of me inside her as she possibly could.

I pushed in a little more, trying to keep control. My prick was rock hard; I knew I couldn't last too much longer. I started thrusting even more, going deeper with every push. Ironically, the condom was keeping me from coming too soon: it was hurting so much I was scared the latex was going to split.

I could hear Ali whimpering more and more as I quickened my pace. My hips were slapping her ass, my fingers gripping her shoulders. She pushed against me, keeping that rhythm going. My balls were tightening into my body as every muscle tightened. I was just about ready to come. Suddenly, the painful pressure around my cock released; the sensation was incredible.

"Shit!" I said, pulling out.

"What's wrong?" she groaned, spitting out the fleece.

"I broke the condom," I said. It was all I could do to stop myself from ramming it right back into her pussy.

"Oh, baby," she said, turning around, "let me take care of it." She peeled off the ripped latex and slid my cock between her lips. The sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced. My dick gave a warning lurch.

"Ohhhh," I groaned, "I'm commmmiinggg . . ."

Ali's only response was to slide it deeper into her mouth. I gritted my teeth to stop from screaming as waves of pleasure rippled from my penis. I could feel my cum pumping into her mouth, her tongue sliding around my cock, making it convulse even more. I could see her throat working, swallowing my cream.

My spasms slowed. My heartbeat thundered in my ears as I stared down at her, still milking my prick for all it was worth. Her hands slid up and down my stomach, running around the edge of my pelvic bone. I leaned against the sink, trying to keep from falling over.

"I thought it was the least I could do after all you did for me." She looked up at me, smiling as she released my softening cock from her mouth. She gave it one last lick, making it quiver.

"Did you come just now?" I asked her, trying to stay upright.

Ali shook her head. "It's okay," she quickly said as I reached for her. "You've done more than enough. Just sit back and relax. You deserve it, lover mine."

I leaned against the wall, trying to will my breathing back to normal. Just hearing her say 'lover mine' was almost as good as having sex with her. Almost.

She lifted her skirt, showing me her sopping pussy.

"Enjoy the show," she grinned, running one finger around her clitoris. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she began fingering herself. Her breath caught, her shoulders stiffened. Her nipples stood out in stiff peaks, the aureoles even darker than before. I could tell she was close.

I couldn't help myself; I leaned forward and licked her left nipple. She arched her back, gasping as her hips bucked wildly. Her other hand clasped my face to her tit, keeping my mouth working on her.

"Oh wow," she said when she was finished. "We so have to do this again sometime." She leaned against the wall, still sitting on the toilet.

"How about when we get back to school in January?"

She pouted, her eyes twinkling. "But that's too whole weeks!" she said. "What am I supposed to do in all that time?"

"I'm sure you'll figure something out." I said dryly.

"I guess." She got to her feet and picked up her top and bra. "God, I look a mess," she said, checking herself out after she had wiped the mirror with some towels.

"You look beautiful."

She smiled. "Flattery will get you everywhere, lover." She kissed me soundly before putting on her bra and top. "It'll even get you laid. But not right now." She ruefully looked down at the teeth marks that punctured the front.

"I'm going to head out now," she said when she was ready. "Come with?"

"Not yet," I said. "I'll see you in five."

"Makes sense." She gave me one last kiss. "See you then."

She slipped out the door. I locked it behind her before taking a leak. I had to sit down; my legs were still rubbery. I cleaned myself up as best I could before going back to my seat.

Ali and I exchanged phone numbers and chatted while we waited for the plane to land. Once the seatbelt lights were off, we stepped off the plane, not acknowledging the suspicious stares from the crew.

"No need to ask if you had a good flight," Darlene said as she handed me my guitar.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I gave Darlene my best innocent look as I picked up the gig bag.

The bottle-blonde flight attendant snorted. "Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, honey. Although if you ever want to learn a thing or two . . ." One eyelid went down in a wink.

I couldn't think of anything to say.

* * *

Once in the lounge, Ali pulled me close. "Merry Christmas, lover." Her eyes were suspiciously bright.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I said, kissing her. The kiss turned passionate, her hand snaking around to grip my ass.

"I gotta go; I have another flight to catch," she said after a few minutes. She was still less-than-steady on her feet. "You take care of yourself, okay? I have plans for you."

"Oh good." I grinned. "Because I have plans for you too."

She touched my cheek. "Looking forward to them." She gave me one last kiss and turned to go.

I watched her walk out of sight before turning towards the baggage claim sign. Just then I felt a lump in my jeans pocket. Frowning, I put my right hand in my pocket.

I touched Ali's panties, still wet.

12