All Comments on 'Happy is He Who Understands the Meaning of Things'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I didn't care for this that much.

There are a LOT of holes in this story.

zed0zed0about 9 years ago
Can't rape the willing

ChillyWilley the wimp and his slutwife coughing!

With apologies to SRV. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Utter garbage and learn to edit and the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE you used the wrong one every time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wait...

So she willingly entered and blew him and it wasn't strike 3?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ALL A MAN CAN DO

is do whats right and hope the world agrees. TK U MLJ LV NV

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
So very hard to enjoy

1. You need to get a good editor

2. This was difficult to read because there was such a poor sense of the timeline.

3. Proof read your story at least a day after writing it to at least correct the simple mistakes ie. Karen's mum was called Grace on page 1 & Gert for the balance of the tale.

4. Also on page 2 after they have their argument & she tries to lock him out of the bedroom & it was a cold night in bed, your next sentence starts " He wasn't gone 10 minutes when Skip, our instrument guy ...... " - - - who the hell is "He" ,can't be Chris so who was it & if it wasn't important, why write it in at all.

5. I think your basic plot was sound, however, you failed to do it justice.

6. I've read some of your other stories & found similar problems with them as well but at least they were easy to understand, but this was hard work. Very poor effort 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
there is a story in there I think

for me this is so discombobulated... I do like this author..just disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
strike

4, after the 2 hour lunch she was a whore.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago

Yeah...his wife has heretofore been a paragon of honesty. Of course he should believe her.

Now, the sad thing is that she was probably raped...and her husband should still be RAGING mad at her because the only person dumber than this huge twat of a man was his wife (thinking she was critically stupid is actually giving her the benefit of the doubt)

But no...a few tears on her part, she fucks him and he's right as rain! How fucking condescending! She gives him a post rape fuck and he's suddenly okay with everything that's happened?

No apologies on her part for her APPALLING behavior?

What exactly was there to save here?

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Agree

I agree with all the comments by kdcee79, the other problem I have with this story is that although she was keen for promotion her meetings with Red was causing discord at home and was well aware of hubby's suspicions, she still went to a motel room. Was she going to omit telling that little bit of information to hubby, no I do not buy the inexperienced not so confident young woman paragraph, no one is that stupid. She had lied before and would have continued to do so, for me that was the third strike and their should have been a different ending though not necessarily divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry he should have dumped her at strike 2

strike three was the lunch, the following is strikes four, five, and six on her part was intentional getting in the car, giving him a BJ, then refusing to press rape charges which would have really indicated she was just dumb and innocent. Then there comes the medical testing for STDs and HIV, blood in the mouth not to mention seminal fluids and precum, bodily fluids. Is she to stupid her panties were already off, after the BJ did she expect to then go visit the other dealership, she knew she would have been raped/fucked if her husband had not come in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh come on..she is a flat out cheater.

With her history of lying; and whether the cock is in her cunt or her mouth, she still is a slut cheater. And him: well, he is a world class wimp. Better be checked for an STD and get a good divorce lawyer. Also get a DNA check of the second kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she cheated

She is a cheat and liar. She would have fucked him if she was cultivated more. Divorce her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Despite some of the editing problems that...

others have correctly pointed out, I think that ultra low scores are unfair. I think that Chilly was doing his best to present an imperfect situation populated with imperfect people. Admittedly, Chris's reactions are NOT the best. However, this is the story of how THIS guy did it, NOT the story of HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

What is the "it"?

IT is stopping the cheating.

Was she a cheater? Yes. Did Chris have to believe her lies in order to move on? Well....maybe. But Chris KNOWS she cheated. What he had to do was create a scenario where he could deal with it. I would say that I wished she had learned her lesson sooner, and perhaps BETTER than she did, but I think Chilly DOES succeed in assuring the reader that she did, in fact, (l)earn her lesson.

So what if there are still some plot holes, and editing fauxpaus? I for one am happy to read ANYTHING Chilly puts out. I thought I read a comment he wrote recently on another story that was unfairly blasted by the toxic commenting public here in LWs. It seemed he was about at his wits end, and NOT likely to submit more work. May be he left the errors inplace to see just how bad people would rip him apart for them, and provide some rationalization or excuse needed to go elsewhere. I don't think this site can afford to lose anymore writers:period! Much less, writers who are often as well recieved and thought provoking as Chilly has proved to be throughout much of his body of work.

Was this the best story? No. But wouldn't you rather read through this over and above the adventures of the Big Nutsack Freak, and all of the gallons of cum it shoots, impregnating every married chick it encounters? I mean really!?!?!?!?!

I'll take ChillyWilly's careless editing ANYDAY over that crap! At least there were characters to understand and choices to contemplate. Grace/Gert was a nice change of pace in a MIL character, and it IS satisfying to read about guys going through this shit who can depend upon their friends vs. facing this kind of nightmare alone. So even flawed, I give Chilly a strong three (and NO, I won't vote 5 to offset haters...that is BS). I just hope, Chilly spends a little more time with his next effort. And I pray to the Gods that you asshat commenters (who know who you are) don't scare him off from attempting it.

Thanks Chilly! I actually liked this story, and am glad you told it. Perhaps, you would pull/rework it one day to make it better, but I bet just the same, that your next completely new one will hit out of the park, and this story will stand as a reminder not rush out your product too soon before it is really ready. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the only reason she was "raped"

was bc she put herself in position with a man other than her husband, who hubby tried to warn her was a know sleazeball.. 2 star

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
The writing is ok, not great

Chris is just another run of the mill RAAC cuck. Charges should have been brought and the fact that he had another child with Karen proves what a wimp he is. If I were voting 3* for writing, 1* for the protagonist who is dumber than a bag of hammers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where's the Editor?

I like your stories, and this one was entertaining, but with an editor it could have been a five.

senorlongosenorlongoabout 9 years ago
Good story, lots of mistakes

As one who has written plenty of stories I can always tell if a story has been proofread, and this one wasn't. Homonyms (look it up) are often a big problem for amateur authors and you certainly fit into that group. It's idle thoughts, not idyll which has an entirely different meaning. That was only one example, but there were plenty more. Also, some of your sentences were missing key words. That certainly would have been corrected had you taken the time to read your own work. Personally, I usually read my stuff about ten times, not because I'm a perfectionist or in love with my words, but because I'd be embarrassed to make such simple mistakes. As I stated earlier, this was a good and creative story that could have been great if not for the frequent errors.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
just another of chilleywilley lovable stupid husband stories

so she just happened to be in the motel. he just happened to know the husband wasn't at home, they just happened to go to dinner after she told him that she was working late. She just happened to run in to him, she just happened to do a lot of things that would normally be considered cheating. There are a lot of "just happened" for this to be a coincidence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Never trust her again

She lied to her husband, repeatedly. Although when confronted she admitted it, still, she lied. Never ever trust her again.

And she cheated. She cheated in her mind when her found out about her first lunch date, she cheated when she let the old man come to her house. There's no doubt she knew, the old man was touching her, even then.

And then the motel? She willingly went inside and sucked his cock. She's a liar and a cheater, not to be trusted again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another wuss story

she cheated, he was ok with it and they lived happily ever after, yeah...right

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
So many mistakes

and holes in the plot. You really need to proof read the stories better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT THE?

WHERE DID ALL THE REAL MEN GO

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I didn't like it...why?

I didn't like it...why? because in the begining of the story he said: "My wife Karen, she has the brains...". Then after a lot of situations she showed she was stupid, entering a sleazy hotel room with the boss!!! The minimum we could say is: She deserved all that happened to her!!! Dinner and the boss visit to their house was strike one and two, and she entering the hotel room ( she entered free will, only inside he got violent...) wasn't strike 3? Sure he should save her, call the police, acuse the boss with rape, but then divorce her...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stop pickin on Willey,lol.

Posting these stories is the highlight of his wimpy world and helps him justify his own life choices.

rjordanrjordanabout 9 years ago
Great fun

Fast paced and funny. Also a new venue. Wastewater treatment plants are sophisticated and very interesting places. Details like this make a story richer. Characters are interesting and act like rational human beings faced with conflicting and seemingly irrational events.

What's not to like? 5*

rj

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Liked this story

Yes, there are a few holes but the reader can understand what is going on in a logical sequence. The conclusion comes down to how much does he want to stick with the mother of their child.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Moron

His wife would have to be a moron to put herself in that position again and again and not expect trouble. He must have been a total ass to have put up with one lie, let alone a whole host of them. Two losers I wish I had not read about.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
Another 5* read

Trouble with intelligent people, sometimes they don't have street smarts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

I'm not sure who is dumber!! The husband or the wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, Chilleywillie, sometime things just fit together!

A stupid author, and two really, really stupid characters, and you get a stupid story.

9579

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She was warned, she stepped out for what.

5k increase in salary, maybe she was raped, but it was her own fault. Strike four. You were out in three.she did not listen to her husband., she lied. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wonder who the father of the second child is?

The worst thing about this story and there are quite a few things wrong with it. But for me it's not the fact that she was disrespectful and cheated on him but the fact that so many people know that she cheated on him and that he was fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid characters doing stupid stuff to hurt each other and destroy their marriage.

So, what part of this stupid-fest was supposed to be entertaining? Like she works there and doesn't know this notorious cock hound is a cock hound. If the husband is dumb enough to stay with a woman this stupid and cheap then he deserves what he gets. And that's not much fun to read about. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Strikes three and four

Gave you a one for the lack of effort and a pussy husband

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
it seems obvious to me that

the author is a retard

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Normally like your stuff

but this was Ohio or HDK cuck and wimp stuff. The first time she went to dinner with the boss and then attacked the husband for questioning her about the relationship with the boss he should have slapped the shit out of her. Cursing your husband for questioning you about being a stupid cheating slut is not behavior that can be condoned. Then boss being at the house trying and maybe fucking her with the baby asleep up stairs, bull shit. Then being in a motel sucking his dick. Should have killed them both instead of letting it slide. Bitch didn't want to go to the police because a rape kit would have shown that she was fucking as well as sucking.

Sorry that you have descended to this level in your stories. Used to look forward to reading your stuff because almost everyone that writes on here is now writing about weak and wimpy husbands and disrespectful and vengeful wives. So, keep writing, I guess, don't really care won't be reading any more of your stuff. But, be of good cheer, the 15% of the readers that love cuck and cream pie stories as well as wimpy, effeminate men will still read and worship you as a cuckold idol.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Not Your Usual***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
and he continues to be a fool

From what she said, she might have gagged, but she was willing going through with the stress-relief BJ.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Stupid is even worse than unfaithful

A person who is inclined to cheat but at least halfway intelligent can be made to understand that surveillance is being conducted and that there will be consequences to being caught at it, but someone who is just too dumb to even notice that a seduction is being attempted is just hopeless.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
this is nothing but shit

so its okay she was sucking her boss's dick because she choked on it. nothing but cuck bullshit 1 fucking * for this shit.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
Thanks chilleywillie!

I enjoyed your story. It reminds me of classic LW from the golden era. There was a few mistakes but this is an amatuer site. I would have love for Karen to come clean at the end. We all know she was cheating but we never got the smoking gun until the end. She was guilty but if you have children and you divorce your wife you are in position to allow someone else to raise your kids! Divorce ends up with fathers broke, children unhappy, ex-wife vengeful, and looking for a new sucker to marry and teach your children about life. It is all so unfair.

Maybe there is a way to re-balance the scales. If she is truly remorseful, apologetic and proves her loyalty over time maybe a reconciliation done right is possible. But first you must get some revenge on the bull and then get some revenge on the slut by beating her at her own game.

Of course this is true only for fiction. It makes good stories. In real life I don't know the answers. This site is about stories, not real life. People often comment about what they would do IRL. People, this is fiction. Thank you chilleywillie and all the other authors out there that contribute. We should be nicer to them as they write out of a labor of love. *****

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Sort of a Satire

Entertaining romp, but any discerning umpire would have called her out!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Why, when he learned about their first visit to a motel

did he just call and leave a voice mail instead of driving over there?

stupid is as stupid does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
call editors anonymous

And tell them you have need of their services urgently.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Where are the adults?

Somewhere in all this confusion is a good story but it needs people who act like adults and make adult choices.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author's comments

thanks for the feed back.

The reader is told that Chris avoids confrontation. And you see it throughout the story, that how he is, and it ends up causing him more trouble.

The first time Red goes to the motel, there is no evidence that his wife is there with him. None at all.

As to his wife, one could think she is unable to tell Red to fuck off, or she feels she can hold him off, or is playing hard to get. I don't think I've given enough information for you to know which.

When Red drags he into the motel, it was rape.

English is often not spoken as it is written. We drop sounds in words, so horseshoe is actually pronounced 'horshoe', we change vowels, so "I'm not going to" becomes "I'm not going ta". Most of us use contractions, (Jakewho69 is an exception) so "do not" becomes "don't', the apostrophe substitutes for the missing letter. We also drop words, so "What the fuck are you doing?" as spoken becomes "What the fuck you doin." where 'are' is dropped and the 'g' in doing is gone too. As spoken it could also be shortened further to "'the fuck you doin?"

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an interesting story, if quite similar to those of several other contributors....

....I liked that serendipitously, he managed to always be in the right place at the right time, have someone call, or get direct experience.

That wifey wasn't more forthcoming surely justifies his "trust but verify" mentality.

I only wish I'd been so unusually fortunate.

This story was a mixed bag, for me. Generally pretty well written, but equally rough in spots, like your editorial efforts stopped at one paragraph and picked up three paragraphs later. Stories that are rough and/or uneven make for a difficult, less entertaining read.

So that was the downer for me, the high point? When he put the old bastard out of commission with the concrete parking bumper through the motel window.

Also, she's clear at this point as to just how far he will go to protect his interests. And if she ever has notions of betraying his trust again, or breaking her wedding vows for a hot afternoon with a strange cock, she'll be more likely to remember the past, note the potential consequences and move on.

So, mixed for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Glad to award you 3*s . Your lack of an editor didn't bother me . Your dialogue was understandable , interesting and had a natural flow . I enjoyed the plot with the twists and turns .

My main point is that this week you ChillyWillie and Carvohi both posted stories with the same main idea driving the plot. His story " The Worm doth Turn " and your " Happy is He Who Understands the Meaning of Things" both have husbands being cheated on by their respective wives. That's not the point.

It is all the different sneaking , spying, manipulation, and guilt tripping the husbands do. The friends and family they use . All done so they can rationalize remaining married to the cheater !! Both women cheat with the boss . And both feel terrible about it after being caught !

What a fascinating coincidence . And in both stories each husband swears to never forget as they live happily ever after.....

Carvohi' story is scored almost a full star better than yours . Even though that husband seems even dumber than the one in your story. I guess there's no allowing for taste, lol.

I am fascinated ( like Spock ) and

AMerryMan

P. S. Folks go read Carvohi and see.

erotikoserotikosabout 9 years ago
Good Story---

This was a nice read, but has some glaring errors that beg for good editing, i.e., was Karen's mother named "Grace" or "Gert"? Such obvious usage errors as "your" instead of "you're" detract from enjoyment of the story. I gave you 4 stars for an interesting plot, good characterization and dialogue. Edit!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

but the wife was not completely held accountable for her suspicious behavior and being a total bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF???

The guy's wife was sort of raped(She did have the choice to not go in with him. Also she might have cheated when she went to visit her sister) and this fucking wimpy boy does nothing to either one of them. He should just go and offer to become her boss's cocksucker.....

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Some Great Laugh Out Loud

Moments in the story really made it fun to read. Enjoyed the characters, the overall plot and conclusion. The naive wife is a bit tough to accept, but that was explained well at the end.

Thanks for the fun read.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she's OK with going into a hotel room and sucking his cock? She doesn't object until he wants her panties?

"First she was only required to give him a blow job to calm his nerves for the meeting, he said.

Hugely inappropriate action for a married woman, (no shit Sherlock) and she shouldn't have done it. When she choked on his cock, he told her she spoiled it, and to pull out her tits, and give him her underpants. She refused, and he slapped her several times."

Only question is, why are they still married? But then you told us: "I didn't push it, I don't really know what to do, I suppose I'm wimping again." Which explains why the wife is open to seduction, from a strong resolute man.

The is just a more subtle cuckold story. This wimp will deserve whatever she ends up doing to him, and the children she has. Wonder who the father is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Lol. What a story. Husband warns and warns and warns.. Wife ignores, ignores, ignores.. He is proved right. She disrespects him and he then takes her back. I know it's only a story but there can only be so much suspension of belief.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Hubby said it best.

"It doesn't matter what hole it is."

When Rabert asked for a BJ and she did it , it was concensual sex. She made him a cuckold at that point. IMHO you, as author, should have evplored that aspect in the coda to your story. I suspect the muse left you or you just got tired with the story. Also you seem to like reconciliation and/or happy endings.

Perhaps you'd consider an alternate, extended ending and a resubmit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not happy

can't understand a thing you write.

quotes put down randomly, punctuation shitty. get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

she cheated, did it intentionally. the lying is enough proof.

she attacked or was it rough play?

I dont see how divorce could be avoided. She knew her marriage was in trouble, but she just kept on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Fucking cuck shit. What a damn wimp.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
OUT THE DOOR WITH HER

There are no good reasons to keep a cheating skank wife like her. She is a lier, and went so far as to hide and justify her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure

When blowjobs and hanjobs and kissing nd bare tits and fingering pussy became acceptable and not viewed as cheating or sex

But then when the President of the United States gets away with it and the public applauds.

Serial cheating wife Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Nude photos sent for free. She says she will continue to go from man to man. Some are just helping her advertise her implanted wares

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ouch

Why would you write the ending that way?

She was dating the boss, obviously.

Lunches, meetings in private, discussing personal things.

She knew the husband was getting mad and knew about it, yet she continued.

She went into a hotel room with the guy, she gave him a BJ.

No she intentionally cheated.

Why write the ending that way when she acted so badly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deserving

This stupid bastard deserves all the misery she dishes out to him. He should have kicked her ass to the curb, if not the first time she lied to him, then definitely the second. There should have been no third chance, he should have dumped her cold.

But as I said, since he didn't, he's only getting his just deserts.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Broken Marriage

Her lies betrayed her intent. She was unfaithful in spirit if nothing else.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
She is a cheater

I cannot believe how gullible this bloke is, his wife lied to him on numerous occasions & he found her sucking another blokes cock, coz the guy got violent he gives his slut of a wife a free pass? Wtf😡😡😡😡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BJ Isn't Cheating?

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
funny story made better by

pissing off the no-life closet-cases haunting this board

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

I agree. She went in that room to give a voluntary BJ. Riding home, you don't want to go to the hospital for a rape kit and then sue him? It's either that or we are through.

Then of course after the law suit we would be through anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just

More of the shit which clogs this site. Celebration of the mockery of good men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

Dump the skank whore bitch. She was trying to Fuck her way to the good job. Chilly the story was a crock of shit.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Well...

Her husband was very understanding of the situation involving his wife and another man. She lied 3 times about what she was doing and he still was forgiving. Her pussy must shoot out gold coins on a regular basis. Still well written. *****

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Good writing and a bad wife

The wife really wasn't worth a soggy turd in this one.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
He'll deserve all the pain from her next affair

So, after the husband agonizingly fights for his marriage step-by-step, his wife lying to him every step of the way, the wife voluntarily agrees to give a blowjob to the boss, after which he gets rough and demands sex. She says No to *that*, so everything else is okay?

What the fuck.

"Had I thought it was consensual, I would have called strike three and kicked you to the curb"... er, except her blowing him *was* consensual.

I mean, I guess if you're using a Clinton-esque "blowjobs don't count" standard, she didn't cheat... except the husband is explicitly clear that sex is sex, regardless of which hole, so he *doesn't* have that standard.

The husband seems to be using some sort of "If things start getting rape-y at any point during the encounter, then the entire encounter gets retroactively declared as rape" which I cannot conceive of any husband ever buying, let alone offering as their own theory.

There seems a pretty good chance that she's been blowing her boss all along, but I guess since the husband's okay with that, it never has to be addressed.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Like Valiant said, the pain is coming the NEXT time she does it

She is either a whore or the stupidest human alive. I doubt she is that stupid. She knew what was happening and willfully went along with it to get promoted and earn more money and prestige. If the people where you work thought you were sleeping with the boss and you weren't and had no intention of it, you would stay away from the boss outside of work, no matter what. Within 2-5 years she will be on her back screaming someone else's name for another promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EEEEE GAAADDDDD!

Usually willey has some pretty good stories but this was terrible. All the stupid antics or a ridiculous husband then an end that answers zero questions. Why was she in the motel room with him in the first place? 2 stars and that's being kind.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
What a crock!

The wife just wouldn't stop flirting with the boss, wouldn't listen to the husband, lied and even when caught won't play straight. Time to kick her to the curb, it is now her problem. She is a proud cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hmmm

she was warned but she cheated anyway.

Rape? Hmm she went on dates with him.

She went into a hotel room willingly with him.

Ending doesnt match up with the picture you painted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh

Rape, no she went willingly, lied and schemed. Make her charge him with rape or divorce her.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Implausible

This couple should have ended up on much shakier ground at the end than it did. Karen showed WAY too much disrespect for her husband, constantly poo-pooing his concerns and warnings, taking offense at things that were completely understandable. After bumping into her mother at the Pinwheel that should have been more than adequate warning for her to realize what she was doing would not have passed the Boyfriend Test, to say nothing of the Husband. She constantly pushed, meeting her douchebag boss places where she, and everyone she worked with, knew she shouldn't have. Not only did she ignore her husband's warnings, she outright challenged him over them, like he was waving a red flag at a bull. Yes, in the end she wound up getting raped, but the simple truth of the matter is she was warned CONSTANTLY by numerous sources that Red was a complete asshole womanizer and she was responsible for placing herself where sexual assault or even just misunderstandings were blatantly possible.

I'm sorry, I just don't see how the ending of this story works. You don't just do all that, knowingly do things to put your marriage in trouble, put your as well as your husband's health in jeopardy, then walk away scot-free with a nice little make-up fuck and some wry hinting about setting fire to Red's truck. It doesn't work. She was raped and she treated her husband like complete, utter shit. This woman is a total moron. After he caught her out when douchebag visited their house she should have immediately started looking for another job, at the minimum. She didn't. No job is worth injecting doubt and mistrust into your marriage, no matter how bad the economy is. She kept pushing and pushing and got raped for her troubles. Yet in the end everything's fine! Not buying it. I usually like chilley's stories but this one was a dud.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not sure

Not too sure about this one. He was way too easy on her after finding her with boss. Story too fishy to believe.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Well written - a good tale

I liked the story. Well written and fun. And I scored it as such.

That said, I score the story on whether I get emotionally involved and the quality of the story telling, but almost never on the story itself. So, I HATED the ending. The wife was a lying bitch and was knowingly playing with fire - IF she hadn't already crossed the line. It's really hard to trust anyone after deliberate lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another wimp and a whore story

What a wimp

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another cuck, wimp, story. Please understand the world is actually full of men, not cucks or wimps

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

She sucked his dick willingly.....idiot should have left her there with her boss, gone home and packed.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What a wimp,he should have dumped the cheating slut.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he should have divorced the slut,he gave her enough warnings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some people say he husband in this story is a wimp. I strongly disagree. Someone with as much courage as he displayed, on so many occasions, simply does not fit such a label.

"Irresponsible" is a fitting label, though. Torching a car. Leaving a crime scene and not reporting the bleeding, unconscious man. These could both land him in prison, away from his child, and the first one could have killed her. Not getting his wife to a rape counselor right away. Not seeking marriage counseling and trauma counseling after all those traumatic events. These could easily lead to the death of his marriage, and harming his child.

If he had simply went through with his plan to surprise his wife that first night, then all of this could have been avoided. But then, of course, there wouldn't have been this story. A lovely fantasy, a heroes tale.

Apart from the annoying your/you're errors, the only flaw I found is this:

You cannot set gasoline on fire with a cigarette. There simply isn't enough energy in it to start the reaction. But most people don't know that, including Hollywood script writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1..2..2 1/2..3........0!

1: restaurant

2: home alone

2 1/2: lost weekend

3: motel

RESET!!! Start again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I always love a happy ending

Nice to see the husband man up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have never commented on a story before. Well told. Although not as provocative as most on here, a great story in its own right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honey, here’s deal: Either charge him with rape, or I’m leaving you and taking my daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, no way I would keep her dumb ass.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

It was just supposed to be a BJ and it wasn't strike three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife is to dumb to keep or to have children.

argeelogargeelogover 2 years ago

She agreed to give him a blow job —- STRIKE THREE. And it wasn’t even discussed in the rushed ending. Until the last crappy paragraph it would have been five stars but because way the author ended it, it dropped to three stars…probably too many at that.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Normally I'm reconciliation, but not here. She was warned multiple times, by multiple people, including her own mother. Not mention all the lies

At the very least there should have been a separation before he took her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't decide if you're the retard or just your characters. You wold really consider having children with such a stupid bitch for a mother. You need to get your head checked

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous