Happy is He Who Understands the Meaning of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, but you see somebody to help you cope later this week, promise?"

I didn't push it, I don't really know what to do, I suppose I'm wimping again. I put her in the shower, washed her more or less symbolically, put a night gown on her, took her into our bed, and held her until the adrenalin shivers stopped, and she dozed peacefully. I nodded off as well. I woke up in late afternoon to Karen stripping off her night gown, and with very little foreplay, she climbed on top of me and lowered herself on to me, and leaned forward to lie on my chest. We lay there for a very long while, with my cock filling her, and slowly sliding all the way in, pause, all the way out, with long pauses between the thrusts, just enough to stay hard. We were one, until at last she sat up we picked up the pace of love making and as she rose to her orgasm, her passion set mine off, and we came together in the longest and one of the nicest bits of love making we ever had.

What followed was somewhat predictable. It was apparently a case of an older man, seen as powerful, wealthy, and authoritarian, and an inexperienced, not so confident young woman. Attention, flattery, confidential information exchanged, and an escalating level of intimacy and demands. They were supposedly going visit another dealership Rabert was talking about buying, when he pulled into the motel, and ordered her inside. First she was only required to give him a blow job to calm his nerves for the meeting, he said.

Hugely inappropriate action for a married woman, (no shit Sherlock) and she shouldn't have done it. When she choked on his cock, he told her she spoiled it, and to pull out her tits, and give him her underpants. She refused, and he slapped her several times. The underpants came off, and he pulled her dress open to the waist, and made her lift the bra over the tits. She knelt back down crying, as he jammed his cock back into her mouth, when with an ungodly boom and crash of glass, Rabert lurched forward, slamming her jaw on the seat of the chair, just as she jerked her head away in a startle response. It was not a good moment for President Rabert. When she spit up and rinsed her mouth, She spit some blood and skin in the toilet, how much skin she didn't know, but it wasn't hers.

I wondered when the suspicions would come out, and it didn't take long for Karen to ask:

"Chris, thank god you did what you did, but how did you come to be at the motel?"

I was ready for the question.

"Well, Howard sent me over to Ashland street to help the Water Department with a leak. Since Lennie retired, they don't have the expertise they use to have. I left there, heading back to the plant, and got caught speeding on Turks Head road. I had just turned down hillcrest when the cop caught up with me.

"I was idly looking at cars going by fifty yards away on South Main, waiting for the cop to finish writing the ticket, when I saw Rabert in a big SUV go by, there was a woman with him, but it was only a glimpse, and I had no real idea who it was, I don't have to tell you what I was thinking.

"When the cop finally released me, I headed down South Main to the motel, and on impulse I drove around the back, and there was the car. I saw Rabert and the woman through a crack in the curtains, but it wasn't until you picked your head up and he slapped you, that I knew who it was. I was pissed. Had I thought it was consensual, I would have called strike three and kicked you to the curb, but it wasn't, so I wanted to end it in a hurry, if I hurt the son of a bitch, all the better, and you know the rest."

"Out of curiosity, why didn't you just pound on the door?"

"Rage, I guess, do something, scare the shit out of him? Hurt him?"

"Like when you torched his car?"

Shit!

"Wasn't arson, according to the fire police."

"Cars don't develop a leak in the gas tank and after sitting for an hour, and spontaneously burst into flame."

"Must be Mrs. Haney done it. I have an alibi."

"Chris, how many of the volunteer firemen do you know?"

"Ahhh, probably four or five. But there's 25 in all, I think. Why?"

"Well, it's possible one of them might have done it, or they decided whoever did it, probably will never do it again, and they considered it justice."

Rabert didn't fire her, and in fact never talked to her again, proving my point that he was a pussy hound all along. Karen realized that it was all wet kisses in her ear, no raise, no promotion, and took a job with another car dealership. The good news is that I hear Rabert stopped philandering. Whether chastised by his experience with my wife, or a rough circumcision, I've no way of knowing. It's been three years now, we've got two children, and I trust my wife but keep an eye out for trouble.