Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, yeah, yeah, yeah," I said, "Oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus." A bomb of sensation went off inside me. And then faded. I'd finally had enough. I slumped down on Shawn's solid chest. He put his arms around me.

"You went for quite a ride there, girl," he said.

"Mmmm," I said.

He ran his right hand over my back and bottom and then up to clasp the back of my head.

"You're all sweaty."

"Mmmm," I said.

We lay there for quite awhile, I think I must have dozed off. I was dimly aware of Shawn rolling me over on my back and getting up. He bent over and kissed my lips, nipples, and clit.

"I've got to piss like a race horse," he said. I heard him open the door and walk out.

I lay there in a blissful daze.

"Hey girl," Janet said from the doorway. I turned my head and saw she had her clothes on.

"Hey," I said.

She laughed as she came in and sat on the edge of the bed, far enough away that we didn't touch. "You look done in."

"Yeah," I said.

"Shawn's great, isn't he?" She said.

"Mmmm," I said. There was a moment of silence. "I like these mirrors," I said. I opened my legs a little to look at my pussy.

"Oh yeah," she said, "between the mirrors and you carrying on I got pretty turned on."

"It turned me on to hear you too," I said. She looked a little embarrassed. "Who were you with?"

"Rick," she said.

"How is he?" I said.

She glanced towards the door. "He's okay," she said in a low voice.

"Just okay?" I said.

"Well, you know how it is," she said, "some people you just click with and others you don't? Rick's nice enough but I felt like we were just going through the motions. You and the mirrors were what really got me off."

"Glad to help," I said.

Janet laughed. "Yes, I should thank you, shouldn't I?"

"I should get my butt in gear," I said, "I'm sure other people want this room."

"Yeah," she said, "a few have looked in."

We both got up and I followed her out. A woman I thought had introduced herself as Jo was standing out in the hall with Garth. She started moving towards the room we'd left.

"Everyone on the block heard you," Garth said to me.

"What?" I said.

"When you yelled 'fuck me' at the top of your lungs," he said.

"Oh that," I said.

Janet laughed. "She was pretty loud, wasn't she?"

"Don't be so prim little miss fancy panties," Garth said, "we heard you too."

Janet blushed. It was my turn to laugh.

Janet and I continued down the hall as Jo and Garth went into the room. As we made our way towards the dining area I noticed that everyone we met or saw seemed to be in much better spirits than they'd been in earlier. Janet went into the living room and I went on to the dining room because after my workout I was in serious need of refreshment; the first thing I did was go into the kitchen and drink a full glass of water.

"Yelling must be thirsty work," Ellie said as she entered.

"Jesus," I said, "I may never live that down. I didn't see you earlier."

"Yeah, I got in late," Ellie said, putting an arm around my waist, her hip against mine. "I almost didn't come at all."

"We were all pretty glum in the beginning," I said, putting down the glass. "Only eight of the newbies came."

"I heard," Ellie said, pulling me close and kissing me. We stood for a long moment enjoying the contact.

"I've got to get something to eat," I said, pulling away.

"I heard you were with Shawn," Ellie said, following me.

"Yup," I said, as I began filling a plate.

"He's developing quite a fan club," Ellie said.

"He's good," I said.

"Someone else you might want to try is Alan," Ellie said, "he has a thing about eating pussy and he's damn good."

"Okay," I said, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Who's this you're talking about?" Doris said, coming into the room.

"Alan," Ellie said.

"Oh shit yes," Doris said. "He made me come a bunch of times. Said mine was the first black pussy he'd ever had. Doubt if it will be the last, though."

"Okay," I said, my plate full and a glass of wine in my other hand, "I'll definitely keep him in mind." I edged towards the door. Ellie patted my bottom and turned to pick up a plate. Doris picked up one too. I went into the living room.

Janet was sitting with a couple of the new women. Ethel and Betty were sitting together talking in low tones. I sat near the threesome.

"I know it's pretty intimidating at first," Janet was saying, "everybody taking their clothes off and all these naked men."

"I like the naked men," one of the new women said.

"Yeah," said the other.

"I'm just not sure I'm ready to do anything," the first one said.

"Take your time," I said, "no one's expecting anything of you. The guys are here for us, not the other way around. I'm Melissa, by the way. I don't remember your names."

"I'm Marge," the first one said.

"I'm Sherry," said the other one.

"Welcome to the club," I said.

No one spoke for a moment.

"Did you see the cock on that one guy?" Sherry said, lowering her voice.

"Paul," Janet said, smiling, "he's getting to be famous. Barb says he could win an anatomy award."

"He could," Marge said. "He's even bigger than the black guys."

"I don't think it could fit in me," Sherry said. "I'd be scared to try."

"He's very gentle," Janet said. "Lets you control how much and how fast."

I looked at her in surprise. "You've been with him?"

"Yes," Janet said, "just because I don't care to run around naked doesn't mean I'm a prude."

I looked at her, a bit shocked.

"Sorry," Janet said, "I guess I'm kind of sensitive about preferring to keep my clothes on."

"Have I ever said anything that would make you feel uncomfortable?" I said.

"No, no," she said. "But others have."

"How did it feel?" Marge said.

"Big," Janet said, laughing. "Very big. But I think I was more turned on by the idea of it than what it actually felt like."

"How much did you take?" Sherry said. "I feel so weird asking that."

"Most of it, I think," Janet said. "He hit my cervix a few times and that didn't feel so hot. But once we got the kinks worked out it was pretty good."

"Wow," Sherry said. "This is turning me on."

"Me too," Marge said.

"He's really a sweet guy," Janet said, "I can introduce you."

"Oh, I don't know," Sherry said.

"I'll just introduce you," Janet said. "You don't have to do anything."

"I'll go," Marge said.

Sherry looked at Marge and took a deep breath. "Okay," she said, exhaling.

The three of them got up and walked out. I quickly finished eating, dumped my plate in the trash, refilled my wine glass, and followed them.

When I entered the orgy room I saw that about three quarters of the space was taken up by naked bodies. There was, however, an atmosphere of post-orgasmic lassitude; few of the bodies were especially active. Halfway up the room the three dressed women were standing in front of Paul who was also standing. Jaime was lying on her side, her head propped up on her arm, looking on. I guessed that she and Paul had been interrupted. When I approached I could see that Paul's cock was at half mast, but still impressive.

"You can touch it if you want," Paul was saying.

Marge reached out and put her palm underneath it and lifted. "Shit, it's heavy," she said.

Sherry took hold of the middle from above as if she was picking up a small animal and pulled it out of Marge's hand. "It's wet," she said.

"That's because of me," Jaime said.

Sherry dropped Paul's cock with a 'yuck' look on her face.

Marge sank to her knees, grabbed the middle of the shaft, and, with some difficulty, fit her mouth around the head.

"I don't know if he's going to get much harder than that," Jaime said, "I think Lana wore him out. And then I performed the coup de grace. Not that that isn't plenty even half hard."

"Hmmm," Marge said.

Paul put a hand on Marge's shoulder, touched the back of her head with the other, then bent his knees a little so he could put both hands on her breasts, caressing them through her sweater.

"Wouldn't you guys be more comfortable lying down?" Jaime said.

Paul grunted affirmatively and began lowering himself. Marge followed, still affixed to the head of his cock. Once he was supine Marge toed off her shoes and began fumbling with her belt and the zipper on her jeans.

"Mmmm, mmm," Marge said, waving one leg.

We looked at her.

"MMMMMM, MMM," Marge said, shaking her leg harder.

"I think she wants us to pull off her pants," Janet said. She and Sherry reached down, each grabbing a cuff, and pulled off Marge's pants, leaving her stretched out but still in possession of Paul's swelling organ.

"I guess I was wrong, honey," Jaime said, caressing Paul's chest and then kissing him, "you do seem to have an erection left in you after all."

"This girl's enthusiasm has that effect," Paul said.

Marge looked up at him with a grin lighting up her eyes. With her free hand she was pushing down her panties.

"Oh God, I've got to try this in my pussy," Marge said a moment later, finally taking Paul's cock out of her mouth. She scrambled up, planted her feet on both sides of him, and dropped her clean shaven pussy down till it made contact.

I seated myself behind them so I could take in the show. Janet and Sherry joined me.

"Oh my God," Marge said as the plump head went in, "this is amazing."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jaime said.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Sherry said. "Your pussy looks all stretched out."

"Well, I have to go slow," Marge said, turning her torso to look back at us. "Crap, I've got a frigging audience. But no, I just feel really full." She began to bob up and down, spreading her wetness further and further down his shaft, taking more and more of him inside. "Oh, that's it," she said finally, with three or four inches left to go, "that's all I can take." Now she started to gradually rise, her pussy lips clinging to his cock as if trying desperately to keep him inside. "Oh God," she said as she reached the point where only the head hadn't come into view. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she said as she gently sank down.

"That is so fucking hot," Sherry said. Glancing over I saw that her hand was buried in her panties.

"No kidding," Janet said.

Marge began moving faster. We could hear soft wet squishy noises; faint rivulets flowed down Paul's cock and onto his shaved scrotum. "Oh Jesus," she said, "I can't believe how good this feels. Where have you been all my life?"

Paul laughed. "I'm here now," he said.

"You sure the hell are," she said, descending. "God you're big."

Jaime got on her hands and knees, moved around behind them, and bent down with her skinny butt in the air. Her head obscured our view but we assumed she was licking Paul's balls. "Hmm, sweet nectar," she said. She pulled back a little and put her left hand around the base; it didn't fit all the way around. She slid her hand up till it made contact with Marge's pussy which was sliding down.

Bruce walked up behind us holding his hard cock in his hand. "That looks inviting," he said, looking at Jaime's ass.

Jaime twisted around to look at him. "Go ahead, put that bad boy in me," she said.

Bruce dropped to his knees behind her and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down the groove between her labia.

"Don't tease me, for Christ's sake," Jaime said, "put it in."

"Yes ma'am," Bruce said pulling her slim ass cheeks apart with his thumbs and ramming himself in without using his hands.

"Oh yeah," Jaime said. She crossed her forearms on the floor and rested her forehead on them. We could see that she was pushing back against Bruce's cock.

"This seems to be where all the action is," Barb said, joining us. She sat down beside me, patting my knee. "Goddamn, look at that motherfucker." She was staring at Paul's cock. "Damn, and that bitch has sprung a leak; look at all the juice coming out of her hot fucking cunt."

"God Barb," I said, laughing. Janet was laughing too. But I could feel her words having an effect.

"Oh, oh," Sherry said, clenching her thighs.

"One bitch down, five to go," Barb said.

"Four," I said.

"Five," Barb said, "I'm a bitch too, aren't I? Okay girls, let's do this." Her fingers found my pussy. "Damn," she said, addressing me, "you sprang a leak too."

Grinning I reached over and began fingering her pussy. Marge and I weren't the only ones leaking. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Janet had slipped a hand inside her panties and Sherry was still going.

"I commend you, girl, on your capacious cunt," Barb said to Marge. "I tried to fit that fucking monster in my little pussy hole but she screamed and ran up a tree."

We were all laughing.

"God, I wanted to feel that thing inside me so bad," Barb said. "I'll bet it feels fucking wonderful, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Marge said.

"Must be touching some places you've never had touched before," Barb said.

"Yes," Marge said. "You're making me crazy."

"I'll bet he's rubbing against your G-spot like a motherfucker," Barb said.

"Shit," Marge said, moving faster.

"I'll bet you're about to blow your cream all over that boy's motherfucking cock, aren't you?" Barb said.

"I know I'm about to blow mine," Jaime said, her voice muffled by her arms.

"Oh, oh," Sherry said, clenching her thighs again.

"You already came, bitch," Barb said. "Leave some for the rest of us."

"Aaggh," Bruce moaned.

"One boy down," Barb said.

"Oh God, oh God," Jaime said.

"Two girls, one boy," Barb said.

I finally succumbed to her fingers, her words, and the raw sexuality of the scene around me and quaked with orgasm.

"Three girls, one boy," Barb said.

"Okay, I'm coming," Janet said. For a moment she shook in silence. "Four girls down."

Marge was pounding down on Paul's cock, taking him deeper and deeper. "I'm... so... fucking... close," she said. "Oooh God, yes, yes, yes."

"Five girls down," Barb said, "well, fuck, all down but me."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Hang on," Paul said, gently removing Marge's limp form from his still turgid cock and laying her out next to him. "I can take care of you."

"No," Barb said, "no, no, we tried that."

"I'm not going to put it in," he said as he moved towards her on his knees. I moved out of the way and he came to a stop between her legs, his drooping dick pointed at her chest. He pushed her over onto her back and spread her legs wider. He settled lower and rubbed the head and shaft of his cock against her vaginal opening.

"Please, I wasn't kidding," Barb said, "it hurt like hell when we tried before."

"I know," Paul said, spitting on his fingers and rubbing them over her clit. "I read about some islanders in the Pacific doing this." He then laid the length of his cock, wet with her juices and his spit, in the valley between her labia majora. Grasping the base he began to rub his cock from side to side. Faster. And faster.

"Oh fuck," Barb said, "holy fucking God."

Paul began to thrust his hips along with his side to side movements.

"Oh holy Christ," Barb said. "You're getting it. It's coming. Press down harder."

Paul complied.

Barb screamed, her hips bucking. "Oh God yes, oh God yes," she said. And, after several protracted shivers, fell back, inert.

The room erupted with applause.

"You're a riot, Barb," Janet said.

"Mmmmm," Barb said.

This turned out to be the climax of the evening.

CHAPTER EIGHT

The two weeks following the fourth party were busy ones. The first thing we accomplished, having learned our lesson from the poor attendance, was to double the number of newbie invitations and send them out.

Dorothy, Charlotte, Barb, Patricia, Ellie and Betty got together and began sifting through all the employment applications, choosing the women who were qualified.

"I'm stoked," Ellie said to me after their second work session. "We've decided to hire Donna, Carol, and Jaime as well as your friend Susan. I don't know if you remember Brandy?"

"I do, I think," I said. "She fucked Douglas at the second party."

"That's right," Ellie said. "We hired her too. Plus we got an application from a woman who would make a great general manager and Dorothy decided to hire her."

"Good," I said. "That should take some of the pressure off Dorothy. She's been taking on way too much. So who's going to be working with you?"

"We've been talking about that," Ellie said, "and we came to the conclusion that we'd make everyone but Claudia, she'll be the general manager, a floater, at least in the beginning. Whenever a job has to be done we'll assign as many staffers as we need."

"That makes sense," I said. "It's not like you're always interviewing roosters or Betty is always setting up parties."

"We'll be letting Claudia know what we need to work on and she'll coordinate the staffers," Ellie said. "She'll also be looking at everything that needs to be done and developing a long-term scheduling plan."

"Wow," I said, "we're really getting this organized."

"As soon as we get everyone hired we'll start setting up interviews with the potential roosters you and I selected," Ellie said. "I'm hoping that'll happen sometime next week."

The effect, once everyone was hired, was almost immediate. We now had six women working full-time to handle tasks that we volunteers had been trying to accomplish as our time allowed.

Donna, Carol, and Brandy breezed through the rooster interviews and cut the list down to seven men to be tested. Donna and Carol then began going through the backlog of rooster applications and selecting those who seemed worthy of an interview. Ellie was thrilled.

Susan helped Patricia create a database for the membership as well as for those women who'd emailed to express an interest in attending single parties and started the tedious job of entering every name and all the necessary details.

Jaime was tapped to act as a liaison between Charlotte, the treasurer, and Patricia. Claudia had suggested that Patricia be in charge of entering all membership transactions involving money in the database and then making the current database available to Charlotte.

Brandy was recruited to help Barb with the newsletter and her club marketing efforts.

Claudia began interviewing the various club officials to determine what jobs needed to be done or might be needed in the future. She also put in some time helping Samantha with rooster coordination.

Dorothy's house became our base of operations. Charlotte authorized the purchase of six laptop computers for club use only. Knowing that the staffers would be there the rest of us began stopping by when we had a free hour or so. On any given day, at almost any given hour, the house was full of knots of enthusiastic women working on one project or another. We all had the heady sense of growing momentum.

Arriving early for the board meeting, the last before the fifth party, I heard male voices and the sounds of power tools coming from the living room. Looking in I saw Derek and one of his crew installing four hooks to the ceiling in the back of the room by the windows.

"Hey Melissa," Derek said.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Putting in the sex swing," Derek said.

Derek's crew member was giving me furtive looks that I suspected indicated thoughts along the lines of undressing me and using my naked body to test the swing.

"Cool it, Craig," Derek said, apparently picking up the same signals as I was. "This is Melissa. She's on the board of directors so if you want to work this site again you'd better behave yourself. Melissa, this is Craig." Craig looked abashed as we shook hands.

"As soon as we get these hooks in installing the rest of it will be a snap." Derek said. "This is the prototype so let me know if you see any problems so we can fix them before we make the rest of the swings for the rooster house."

1...89101112...18