Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting my hands on either side of his lower chest I began to slowly raise and lower my bottom. With my eyes closed I tracked every exquisite sensation the nerves at the entrance of my vagina dispatched to my brain regarding the swollen velvet skinned intruder. My world was now constricted to a tactile exploration of a fragile tower of male flesh.

"It feels so good," I said.

"Hmmm," Harry said.

I had always yearned for this stage, this sweet raw newness, to last longer. Forever would have been nice. But, as always, the tantalizing sirens call of climax sent hot rivers of urgency into my bloodstream and, unable to restrain myself, I began to move faster. Harry was now pushing up to meet me.

"Oh God," I said, "oh yeah."

Harry grunted and grasped my waist in order to push me down harder on his cock each time I descended.

"Oh fuck," I said.

We were now both committed to a headlong sprint to the finish. With some concentrated clit diddling I got there first but Harry was right behind me. Even as the hot waves of my orgasm began to fade I felt Harry pulsing inside me. I slumped onto Harry's chest; both of us were breathing heavily.

"Whew," Harry said.

"Yeah," I said. "That was good."

"I really enjoyed the show," Debra said from her spot against the wall. "I guess I'm a latent voyeur. Probably won't be so latent now that I can hang out where people have sex in front of me."

"I think we all have some voyeur in us," Harry said. "I know I do."

"Me too," I said.

After several minutes of recovery, during which our breathing returned to normal, I disengaged and rolled over on my back next to Harry. He reached out and took my hand. I could feel his semen leaking out of me.

"I think I'm done for the night," Harry said, "I've been going since early this afternoon."

"I didn't see you when I got here," I said.

"Dorothy grabbed me when I came in the door and took me to a private room," he said. "After that it seemed like every time I came out there was someone waiting to take me back in. I didn't get a chance to eat until a little while ago."

"You're one of the most popular roosters," I said. "I've been waiting for a chance to be with you."

"I've had my eye on you too," Harry said, "but of course, since I'm a rooster, I couldn't do anything about it."

"Really?" I said. This news was a definite ego booster.

"Yup," he said, squeezing my hand.

We lay quietly for a time and then I kissed him and got to my feet. As I made my way to the door I realized that the room wasn't as crowded as it had been before. I turned toward the dining room with the intention of refilling my wine glass. Passing the living room I saw that it too was sparsely populated. For the first time since the party started the swing wasn't in use.

"Where is everybody?" Barb said as I entered the dining room. She was pouring lemonade, next to her glass stood a bottle of vodka.

"Beats me," I said. "I was wondering the same thing."

"Do you suppose they've gone home already?" She said.

"I doubt it," I said, refilling my wine glass, "it's still fairly early."

We walked out of the room and down the hall together. Barb turned into the orgy room while I continued towards the back door. As I stepped outside I could hear the sexual activity of a lot of people coming from the tent. I went down the steps and entered. As my eyes grew accustomed to the half-dark I realized that the tent was pulsing with a shadowy, ever changing, tableau of bodies animated by relentless lust.

"Holy fuck," I said, "this makes the orgy room look like a kindergarten class." As I moved through the tent I could make out the individuals.

Judy was bent over, her torso on one of the tables, and Ben was thrusting into her, holding her arms tight against her back. I could hear the slap of his thighs against her ass.

A little further on Adele was sitting in one of the folding chairs with her legs spread and Alan between them, licking her pussy. Her fingers were gripping his hair.

"Shit yeah, little mama," Douglas said as I passed. He was throwing his bulk repeatedly against Ellie's ass. I could see that the power of his thrusts was driving his cock into her as far as it would go.

I found Paul lying on his back on the ground among the chairs. Marge was once again posting on his large cock.

Anthony was leaning back in a chair as Susan's large form filled the space between his legs, her head moved up and down an she sucked his cock.

Doris and Garth.

Diane was bent over, holding the seat of a chair, as Ray fucked her from behind.

A little further on Derek was fucking Samantha who lay on her back on a table.

Rene, lying next to Samantha, was moaning as Lettie went down on her.

Shawn was seated in a chair as Dorothy bounced on top of him.

Just outside the tent Jo was riding Michael's cock while Sherry rubbed her pussy on his face. Brandy was kneeling beside them playing with Michael's balls and Jo's pussy.

"So this is where everybody disappeared to," I heard Barb say at the other end of the tent. "Damn, the sex stink's thick in here. If they sold this in a perfume I'd buy it."

I could see her shadowy form moving through the tent, stopping now and then to take a closer look at the action.

"Kind of like a sex buffet," she said, coming up to me. "Fucking turns me on." She sidled up behind me, I could feel her pubic hair against my bottom. Reaching around she began to finger my pussy. "Turns you on too, I see." She said, using the other hand to squeeze my breast.

"Part of that's Harry's come," I said. "But yeah, seeing all this has got me juiced up.

"Ooh you fucked Harry," Barb said. "Was it good?"

"It was great," I said.

"Look at Michael's black cock sliding into Jo's pink pussy," Barb said. "You know how it feels to have that cock inside you, don't you?" Barb's fingers slid down from my clit to the opening of my pussy and stirred around.

"Yes," I said. "Fuck Barb, you're going to make me come."

"That's my intention," Barb said.

Behind us, mixed in with the grunts, soft cries, murmured words, and the slaps of skin meeting skin, were the sounds of several women achieving orgasm. I recognized Dorothy and Ellie's vocalizations. Hearing them had the effect of spurring the rest of us on. The sounds grew more frenzied.

Barb's fingers had found my clit again. "Doug just made your honey come," she said. "He probably filled her cunt with his hot cream."

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," Jo said. "Oh fuck."

"Me too," Sherry said.

Barb's fingers had their intended effect. I felt my body shaking with release.

"Oh yeah, baby," Barb said.

Inside the tent there was a crescendo of people reaching climax. And then it was quiet with only scattered rustles and moans.

"Holy shit," Doris said, finally.

"I would say that that was a fitting ending to the last party in this house," Dorothy said.

"Yes, indeed," Garth said.

"And now we move on to the next part of the happy lady adventure," Samantha said.

"House of Roosters, here we come," Barb said.

"To come," Dorothy said.

"And come again," Ellie said.

"And come some more," I said.

THE END

*

Epilogue

The women's stories that will thread their way through the rich tapestry that will become the House of Roosters are only getting started. It will be with the opening of the club's permanent location that the narrative really begins.