Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearby Barb was cuddled up against Derek, playing with his soft cock as they quietly talked.

I took in the stimulating tableau as I slowly removed my clothes. I was especially intrigued by the contrast between Ellie's little round white bottom and the thick black cock that kept emerging from between the pink lips and then disappearing again. When I was done undressing I walked behind them, enjoying the display from a variety of perspectives. A segment of my brain was trying to assimilate the fact that it was, in part, the body of my best friend that was giving me this profound erotic charge.

I sat down tailor-fashion next to Derek on the side opposite Barb. Across them I could watch the other threesome in action.

"I'm Melissa," I said to Derek. He had warm brown eyes, a feathering of grey in his black hair, weathered cinnamon skin, and a multitude of laugh lines creasing his face. I liked him immediately.

"Hi Melissa," he said.

"What do you think of roostering so far," I said.

He laughed. "I like it fine," he said, "but I sure don't have the stamina of my younger days. Doris about did me in. I 'm not sure if I made Barb a happy lady or not."

"You most certainly did, honey," Barb said.

"Hey Mel," Ellie called out, "you're going to have to try this one. Darryl's got a lovely cock." She grinned as she made a show of taking Darryl's full length inside herself. "Very filling." She said. I had the feeling she knew how the sight of them together was affecting me.

"Thanks for the tip." I said. "I'll keep Darryl's cock in mind." Darryl turned his head and gave me a big smile.

I put my hand on Derek's chest, feeling the tangled hair under my palm. He put his left hand on my thigh. We gazed into each other's eyes.

"This is so nice," Barb said. "Simple friendly sex, no big dramas to deal with. It's like heaven."

Derek chuckled and hugged her close with his right arm.

I've never been a big fan of cock sucking but for some reason I was feeling drawn to Derek's. I shifted position and Barb, anticipating what I was going to do, moved her hand to cup Derek's balls. I took him in my mouth, rolling the bulbous head around with my tongue. Derek moaned softly.

"Does that feel good, honey?" Barb said.

"Hmmm," Derek said.

"You like feeling Melissa's hot wet mouth on your cock?" Barb said.

"Oh Jesus," Derek said. I felt a slight swelling begin.

"Do you like feeling my fingers playing with your balls?" Barb said.

"Ummm," Derek said.

"Melissa and I are going to make you hard, honey," Barb said, "so you can fuck Melissa's hot wet cunt. Would you like that?"

Derek groaned.

Barb's dirty talk was getting to me too. I turned my head to look at her with Derek's half hard cock still in my mouth. A bright grin lit up her broad pixie face.

"Is your cunt getting all hot and wet and ready for Derek's cock?" She said, looking me straight in the eyes. My head bobbed up and down.

"I want to see you fuck her, honey," Barb said. "I want to see your hard cock go all the way up inside her hot cunt. And then do you know what I want?"

"Huh uh," Derek said.

"I wanna sit on your fucking face so you can lick my hot cunt till I come again," Barb said. "Would you like that?"

"Fuck yeah," Derek said.

"He's ready," I said to Barb, holding Derek's cock upright.

"Yes, he is," she said.

"I can't believe it," Derek said.

I swung my leg over him and inserted his cock into me and luxuriated in the sweet sensation of fullness as my pussy swallowed his shaft. "Oh fuck," I said.

Barb positioned her short chunky body so that she was facing me across Derek's chest and then lowered her fluffy ginger thatch till it met his outstretched tongue. "Oh yeah," she sighed. She reached out to take my nipples between her fingertips.

Derek began moving inside me. I grabbed both of Barb's full droopy breasts, feeling their smooth softness fill my hands. I was beginning to understand what was so interesting about girls. For an unknown period of time we each focused on our internal landscape and the multiplicity of stimuli pouring through our senses.

"The fucker's gonna make me come," Barb said, at last. "He's got his fucking tongue right up my hot little hole."

"The fucker's gonna make me come too," I said. "He's filling me up with his hard fucking cock." I couldn't believe I was saying this shit.

Barb put a hand on my shoulder and then began rubbing my clit with the other. I responded by rubbing hers.

"Almost there, almost there," she said. I could feel her breath against my neck.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," I said as the waves of orgasm washed through me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," Barb said, clenching and jerking.

We clung to each other until the last spasms were gone.

"Oh my God," I said, leaning back on Derek's cock and running my hands through my hair. "That was a new one."

Barb carefully maneuvered herself off of Derek's face and collapsed on her side.

"You've got one hell of a mouth on you, woman," Derek said to her.

"I do get carried away sometimes," she said, laughing. "I don't have a foul mouth generally but something about good sex gets me going."

"That was good all right," I said.

Someone started clapping and I looked over to see that it was Ellie. "What a show," she said. She and Patricia were sitting side by side with Darryl stretched out on his back in front of them, his cock half flaccid.

"I'm glad you ladies were entertained," Derek said. "I think I'm done for the night, though."

"Don't worry," Ellie said, "you made the rooster roster. You managed to get Doris's vote and that isn't easy."

"He sure gets my vote," Barb said.

"Mine too," I said.

Seemingly out of nowhere Nicole, completely naked, was in the room heading straight for Darryl. "Could you come with me?" she said. "Please."

"Who are you?" Darryl said.

"That's Nicole," Ellie said, "she's the official African-American rooster tester."

"Who are you then?" Daryl said.

"Oh I'll test anybody," Ellie said. "I was just keeping you busy till Nicole was ready."

"Are you coming?" Nicole said.

"Okay, okay," Darryl said, getting up.

Nicole grabbed his hand as soon as he was standing and led him out the door.

"Whoa, that's a lady on a mission," Charlotte said.

"Does she have both of them in there?" Donna said.

"I haven't seen Anthony since she went off with him earlier," I said.

"Gotta watch out for the quiet ones," Ellie said. "Nicole seems to be coming out of her shell."

"Holy shit," Doris said as she came through the door, "that Sybian wore my ass out. I could barely walk when I got off."

"So you'd recommend we keep Karl and his machine?" Ellie said.

"Oh yes," Doris said. "I was wrong about that one."

"I'll have to go take a look," Ellie said. As she headed for the door Patricia, Donna, Anne, and Charlotte got up to follow her.

"How are you doing baby?" Doris said to Derek.

"I'm done for the night," Derek said.

"Is your poor pee pee all tuckered out?" Doris said, sitting down with us and taking his soft cock in her hand.

Derek laughed.

"His tongue's tuckered too, I would guess," Barb said.

Jaime, Cynthia, Janet, and Kymberly came in and began walking toward us.

"It's getting kind of crowded in there," Cynthia said, "I think the Sybian is going to be a popular item."

"Betty's on it now," Jaime said as the four newcomers found places around us. "I suspect she's going to be a regular customer."

"I want to apologize to you Kymberly," Doris said. "I was talking out of my ass at the board meeting. Karl's a honeypie, just like you said. And Johanna's cool too."

"Thank you Doris," Kymberly said, "I appreciate that."

"Where are the black guys?" Cynthia said.

"Nicole's got them," I said.

"You should have seen her come in here and grab Darryl," Barb said. "Like her pussy was on fire and she needed another hose to cool it down."

"That doesn't sound like Nicole," Janet said. "She barely says a word."

"She was jay bird naked too," Barb said. "Has a nice little body under those sack dresses she wears."

"Anyone seen Ethel and George?" Janet said.

"Nope," I said.

"George probably has her cooing like a turtledove by now," Cynthia said. "I got the feeling that lady was hot to trot."

"Okay ladies, it's about time to call it a night," Dorothy said from the doorway. "But it's party time next weekend so, Derek, dear, you'd better rest up. Eat your Wheaties. Take your vitamins."

"No kidding," Derek said, laughing.

We continued to talk for awhile after Dorothy left and then began to slowly prepare to go home. I walked out with a group and we exchanged goodbyes as we went to our vehicles.

CHAPTER FIVE

On the morning of the second party I woke up in a contemplative state of mind. There had been a dream but the details were hazy. The residual effect, however, was a warm sense of sweet contentment. The few fragments of memory I did retain suggested that the dream had been about the House of Roosters.

After thinking about the sequence of events I realized that nearly eleven months had passed since I'd first heard about the Happy Ladies House of Roosters in Shelly's nail salon. So much had happened in that time.

I stretched my body, extending my arms and legs fully, and then fell back into repose. My right hand nestled lovingly in my crotch and my middle finger pressed between the lips.

In the nail salon almost a year ago my curiosity had been aroused. The idea of a place where sex was easy and safe had been stimulating. But, in looking back, I came to the conclusion that the reality had had a much profounder impact than I'd recognized before.

First of all there was the sense of freedom that Ellie had mentioned. In most aspects of my life, certainly at the bank, my actions were circumscribed by a complex set of more or less intractable norms. Eros survived in a dark corner of the underworld. Everyone knew he was there but few dared to openly gaze into his face while going about their day to day routines.

In the House of Roosters, Eros came out to play.

Another thing I'd never known I hungered for was being naked with other people. Now, having experienced it a number of times, I tried to analyze my feelings; as best I could determine what I felt was a deep sense of comfort in revealing myself and looking upon the revelations of others in the display of all our humble human vulnerability.

My middle finger was on the move. I spread my legs wide, teased the mouth of my vagina for some of its slippery juices, and used the sap to slicken my labia and clit.

But the biggest change had been in my sense of what was possible and my own power to attain my goals. Always before I had accepted the limitations of the ritualized mating dance between men and women; even as I'd pushed against the boundaries I'd been resigned to what I believed was the fact that the ground rules couldn't be changed. Being a part of the House of Roosters in community with other women had disclosed a whole new approach. One in which I could look to myself first, examine my needs and desires, and then make the choices that would be most likely to lead to their fulfillment.

My clit was the focus of my attention now. Not in an urgent way but more of an expression of friendly soothing. I could feel myself gently climbing to release. And then it was there. After the warm shivers of orgasm I lay back for several minutes and then got out of bed.

My thoughtful awakening set the tone for the rest of the day. I had breakfast, ran some errands, did laundry, and spent an hour or so cleaning the apartment; all the things that didn't get done while working full time.

I didn't hear from Ellie and didn't expect to; we'd talked Friday afternoon and I knew she was looking forward to the party as much as I was.

Around four o'clock I got ready and headed for Dorothy's house. When I got there it was obvious that I wasn't the only one with the need to be early. I saw Ellie's car parked up the street along with several others.

Since I'd now been here so often and Dorothy had emphasized that all club officials were on a "mi casa es tu casa" footing, I let myself in.

"Hi Melissa," Charlotte said as she spread a cloth on the buffet table. "Can't get enough of this place, I see. Just like the rest of us."

I could see Betty and Ethel conferring in the kitchen.

"We're going to be missing some people," Dorothy said, bustling in behind me. "Anne, Samantha, Dawn, Jaime and one more. Let's see. Oh yeah, Carol."

"So we'll need a Rooster Coordinator," I said.

"Ellie's already volunteered," Dorothy said.

"Is Tom going to be here?" Cynthia said, coming in behind Dorothy.

"Which Tom?" Ellie said, right behind Cynthia. "Hi Melissa."

"Yeah, that gets kind of confusing," Dorothy said, "having two Toms."

"How about Tall Tom and Tiny Tom," Charlotte said. Everyone laughed.

"He is tiny, isn't he?" Cynthia said.

"In all his parts," I said.

"But all those parts are really cute," Ellie said. We laughed again.

"So," said Cynthia, "is Tall Tom going to be here?"

"Yup," said Ellie. "Both Toms will be here as far as I know. The only roosters who won't be able to make it are Jorge and Alan."

"I don't really care for Jorge," Charlotte said. "Alan's nice."

"Is that a formal complaint?" Dorothy said.

"No, no," Charlotte said, "he just doesn't do much for me."

"He is kind of mechanical," Ellie said.

"I tend to agree," Dorothy said, "although he and I have had some good times. He can stay hard a long time. That can be nice."

"Oh yes," Doris said, joining the group. "Who are we talking about?"

"Jorge," Ellie said.

Doris rolled her eyes. "Oh, him."

"I have a feeling Jorge might not be with us much longer," Dorothy said. "The standards were lower when we started but with all the new roosters the game has changed."

"For the better," Cynthia said. "Remember when we weren't sure where we were going to find enough good roosters?"

"Ten new ones in the pipeline right now," Ellie said. "Just have to get the interviews done and then the testing."

"Testing, yum," Doris said.

"You said it, honey," Ellie said.

"Oh," said Dorothy, "and we have four new people coming."

"Great," Betty said, coming out of the kitchen.

"How are you doing?" Ellie said, walking up to me. We embraced and kissed.

"Get a room," Cynthia said. And then she joined us to make a triangle.

"Is everything under control?" Dorothy asked Betty. "I know you're short-handed without Dawn."

"We're good," Betty said. "It's not like we're lacking helping hands. And ladies," she said, raising her voice, "I have a clipboard with all the tasks that need to be done on the kitchen counter so if you're looking for something to do it's there."

A small group of us drifted into the kitchen and found jobs. Before we knew it the roosters were arriving.

"Ah! My open tulip, my dewy rose," George said, catching sight of Ethel covering the couches and chairs in the living room with towels. "How are you this fine evening?" He swept her into his arms and kissed her.

"Unhand me you roué," Ethel said, laughing and blushing as she pulled back. Apparently George's overblown language was contagious.

"A roué in the bush is worth two in the hand," George said. "as I will prove to you later on tonight."

"Oh George," Ellie said, "stop pestering the hens and come upstairs for the rooster meeting."

"Pestering the hens you say," George said, putting his arm around Ellie's shoulders and pulling her close, "so how are you tonight my little spring chicken?"

"I'm just fine Uncle George," Ellie said as they walked away.

"Uncle?" George said. "I'll make you cry uncle before I'm through." Ellie laughed.

"Crazy fucking coot," Ethel said.

I was surprised to see the glint of anger in her eyes.

"He's a rooster, Ethel," Dorothy said. "He can fuck anyone who wants him."

Ethel stared angrily at Dorothy for a long moment. The rest of us shifted uncomfortably. And then Ethel gave a deep sigh.

"I may be too old for this," she said. "He's the first man I've been with in twelve years. And it was so damn good. I've missed it so much."

"I know, I know," Dorothy said, hugging her.

Ethel began to cry.

"I've been so afraid I'd never hold a man again," Ethel said. "Until I came here no one ever touched me. No one touches old ladies."

Several of us moved closer and put our hands on her. She sobbed louder.

"Oh God," she said, "I've been so hungry just to be touched."

For several minutes we all stood there as she cried.

"You know, Ethel," Dorothy said finally, "you don't have to wait for a man to approach you. You can choose one yourself. That's what this club is all about."

"I'm an old woman," Ethel said. "How many of these guys would want to be with me? And approaching men goes against the way I was brought up."

"What they want doesn't matter," Dorothy said, "they've been hired to service the membership, to put it in brutal terms. And you're a member. So if one refuses you come straight to me. And as far as the way you were brought up is concerned I was brought up the same way but I learned to get past it."

"Really?" Ethel said.

"Really," Dorothy said. "And I think you might be surprised to find out how many of the guys will want to be with you. Men are pretty simple, basically. Show them a wet willing pussy and they'll want to fuck it."

We all laughed and the tension in the room dissipated.

"Okay," said Betty. "Well I think we're ready. Thank you ladies for your help."

"Time to get my greeting outfit on," Dorothy said.

I went into the dining room to get a glass of wine. Cynthia followed me.

"I've been expecting that to happen," Cynthia said. "I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner."

"What's that?" I said.

"The green-eyed monster," she said.

"Oh that," I said. "I thought Dorothy handled it well."

"Yeah, she did," Cynthia said, "but it's probably going to happen again. Have you felt any jealousy? I have. With Garth, of all people."

"No," I said. "Well, not because of a man."

"Ellie," she said.

"Yeah," I said. "And it confuses the hell out of me."

"You've been friends for a long time," she said.

"Yeah," I said, "but just friends."

The doorbell rang and we saw Dorothy head towards the door in her see-through dress.

"Let the games begin," Cynthia said as Susan, Kymberly, and Brandy entered.

"Hi Melissa," Susan said, coming into the dining room. "What's new and exciting?"

"Hi Susan," I said. "Well, we have a Sybian now."

"What's that?" Susan said.

"An industrial strength sex toy," Cynthia said. "It's even got its own room."

"And we have five new roosters," I said. "A couple of older guys and a couple of black guys plus the Sybian driver."

"The Sybian needs a driver?" Susan said. "Oh my God."

"It doesn't have to have one," Cynthia said, "but it's better that way."

The doorbell rang again and more women poured in. Soon the house was vibrating with the babble of feminine voices.

Dorothy and Ellie had decided, since most of the roosters had been introduced at the first party, to simply let them mingle this time. We could hear the tone of the chatter change when the men joined the party. Cynthia, Susan, and I moved toward the living room to see what was happening. It was a bit incongruous but by no means unpleasant to see fifteen naked men surrounded by almost twice that number of clothed females.

"Okay ladies," Dorothy said. "Welcome to party number two of the House of Roosters." She paused for the cheering and applause. "We have five new roosters. Please welcome Derek, raise your hand when I call your name, Karl, Anthony, Darryl, and George. Thank you guys." There was a heightened hum of voices as the women appraised the new men. "One last thing," Dorothy said, "we now have a Sybian thanks to Karl. If you don't know what a Sybian is I suggest you check it out in the furthest downstairs bedroom. That's it. It's time to have some fun boys and girls."

1...45678...18