All Comments on 'Happy Life with My Father-in-law'

by MONALISALEE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
good story

I would hope that her father in law would make her pregnant.

She becomes more of a wife to her father in law than to her husband once she is pregnant by her father in law.

She becomes loving and touching to her father in law, even in front of her husband, and all her husband thinks is that it is good for his wife and his dad to have such a good relationship.

Thanks for the story

bababoombababoomabout 14 years ago
Good job - very hot!

Hey Monalisalee - love your hot storytelling! Keep 'em comin' babe!

Bababa-boom

Jena121Jena121about 14 years ago
Father in law

not a bad story - but you need an editor for your spelling and grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot story!

Great story - you'll love getting fucked more and more by your father in law, while all the time you cuckold your wimp husband. I've seen your photo, so I know just how fucking lucky your father in law is!! Give him your arse to fuck - he'll probably die of pleasure, but what a way to go!!

xx Ken

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking father in law's cock to a cumming

awesome hot horny story. reading this was like watching as your father inlaw

start to lick your nipples then drop down to take your clit in his mouth.

to finally pushing his cock inside your now very wet pussy.

brilliant first story keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was terrribly written you need to fix the vocab....i did like the sex scenes thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband mother passed and his father came to stay with us for a few months, one night my husband asked me to go see if his father was ok, as I was getting my dressing gown he said you won't need that, I said all I have on is a t-shirt .I know he said, you really want me to go into your father room like this, he said I would be happier if you took it off before you went in. Do you want me to let your father fuck me because that might happen if I go into his room with nothing on. He said yes I would like if you would please. We have an open marriage but his father never came into our conversations before. I said ok if that's what you want I am willing.

I went to his father room and just went in he was on top of the bed naked, waiting for me as he and my husband had talked about it beforehand.

Come here he said and let me suck you tits as you suck my cock. Well I didn't go back to my husband that night and slept with my father in law for the next 3 nights, just to punnish my husband for not telling me.

My father in law visit for two weeks every year and we visit him the same. I spend every second night with my husband, when we or he visits some weekends I go to visit my father in law, and some of his friends. Only one my weekends alone.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightabout 2 years ago

When I was in college, I saw this really handsome grad student and immediately wanted to fuck him. I tried to catch up to him but couldn’t. After a week of trying to contact him I found out that his father was a professor so I went to his apartment that afternoon to ask him about his son. He was as handsome as his son and in less than 15 minutes I was stripped naked, put on his bed, and was gloriously fucked…all that day and until early the next morning. He fucked me every afternoon for a month, then gave me his son’s contact information. I went to see him and just like his father, was stripped, put on the bed, and fucked long and hard and gloriously. I now was fucking both of them daily. I married the son and we moved to his new job. But once a month my now FIL would visit and, with my husbands ok, fucked my FIL for a week. I got pregnant a year later and I have no idea who the father of my twin girls could have been. I know that my FIL and husband loved fucking the twins the minute they turned 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous