Happy Near Year: The Slut Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura panted heavily as Marcus seized the opportunity and shoved his cock back inside her aching pussy. He wrapped his arms around her back tightly as he continued to thrust his cock frenetically upwards slapping his balls against her boney ass each time. The power of his thrust awoken Laura as her head shot up, her hair whipping upwards, her eyes bugged out with her mouth in the permanent shape of an "O". Marcus was relentless as he gained speed and momentum with each thrust. Although Laura's mouth was open, no sounds escaped as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. When she collapsed down onto his body, their mouths collided and Marcus forcefully shoved his tongue inside her mouth while his powerful cock brought round two to it's closing moments. Laura's tongue sloppily circled around his tongue and mouth as her body tensed up. The second orgasmic wave began at her fingertips and like a tidal wave made it's way to her pussy core. She shook uncontrollably as the cock popped out of her squirting pussy, the juices wetting his cock, his balls and his thighs. "Oooohhhhhh...oooooohhhhhhhh" was all she could manage as the orgasmic tidal wave finally crashed through her.

This time, Marcus didn't let her rest in between rounds as he sat up and picked her shivering body up in his arms. He swung his legs over the bed and onto the floor with her body still in his arms. He gently threw her body up in the air until they rested in his powerful forearms, one under each stocking covered thigh. He bent slightly at the knee and found a good base with his feet shoulder length apart. "Ready for Round Three?" he asked as he reached down and found his still roaring hard cock and shoved it back inside it's new home.

Laura screamed out, "Nnnnoooooo...too much...too much." But Marcus wasn't having any of it. As soon as his forearm found it's place back under her thigh, he began lifting Laura's body up and down like a curling bar. Up and down he slammed her pussy on his cock, letting gravity do the work. Laura screamed over and over again, "No...too much...too much." as Marcus built up speed and intensity again until her body was literally slamming down against his, the sound of their bodies slapping together reverberating through the bedroom walls and doors.

BACK IN THE LIVING ROOM: Winnie was covering her ears regretting her decision repeatedly. When she heard her friend scream out "No" and "too much" over and over again along with what sounded like slapping, she instantly sprang from the sofa and knocked down the bedroom door. She was shocked at the sight before her when the door pushed open and she stepped inside.

Near the edge of the bed in the center of the room, was Marcus banging Laura like a fuck toy. Bouncing her body on his cock like it was nothing. Winnie walked in just as Laura was cumming a third time and it was not a sight she was expecting to see...neither was the monster cock that was destroying her friends' pussy. Winnie stopped suddenly in her tracks as Laura wailed another squirt-tastic shower of cum all over Marcus' lower half.

Marcus looked over at Winnie as Laura collapsed again into his muscular frame, "Oh hello...you finally ready to join the fun?"

Laura managed to look over and pant out, "Winnie are you still here?"

Winnie quickly spun around and closed the door behind her, the lasting image unable to escape her memory. She shook her head in shame and embarrassment and finally threw up her hands and decided to leave. She grabbed her coat and headed for the door and then stopped. She looked at her watch...5 more minutes...Marcus had to be done soon. So she took a deep breath and returned to the couch with her hands earmuffing her head as she closed her eyes and tried to go to her quiet place.

Marcus and Laura weren't making it easy on her as she could still here the highlight reel coming from inside the bedroom. The sound of their bodies falling on the creaking bed, Marcus ordering Laura to "hold her legs up" and that he wanted to "see the bottom of her heels" followed by the creaking rhythm of the bed as he no doubt jack hammered Laura's pussy with his big cock.

"Round Four!"

Winnie tried to shake the words out of her brain. But the image of Marcus' big black cock was cemented in her brain. It was like a surreal nightmare crossed with a psychedelic high as images of black cocks danced in her head. Faceless black men with their cocks in blurred Asian mouths...faceless black men with their cocks buried in blurred Asian pussies...until the Asian mouth and pussy was no longer blurred anymore. It was hers. That was when she awoke with a shudder. She was so tired that she somehow let her guard down and fell asleep on the couch. An odd wetness formed around her crotch and her fingers were rubbing her clit when she realized she was not alone.

On the opposite end of the couch was a stranger who immediately put his hands up as Winnie recoiled in fear. A blanket had somehow found it's way over her body and it fell to the floor as the man began to explain himself, "OK, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He spoke slowly as Winnie panicked and tried to cover herself up. The stranger continued, "My name is Yashua. I'm a friend of Marcus'...I'm crashing on his couch for the weekend." Winnie looked around and now the mess in the room made a little more sense. She looked the man over as her natural guard began to rescind. Then she wondered if the stranger had caught her masturbating while she was sleeping. Or was this all a horrible dream and she was still asleep.

The continued screams of passion from Laura in the bedroom made her realize she was not dreaming.

Yashua spoke again, "I just came back. I didn't know Marcus was...you know. He usually puts up some signal so I know to come back later. Anyway, I saw you sleeping and put the blanket on you because you looked cold."

Winnie continued to look him over. He seemed genuine and he had kind eyes. His black skin was a little lighter than Marcus, and they both shared the same smooth shaved head look. He was taller and a bit leaner than Marcus, but overall a handsome black man. She was also grateful that he covered her with the blanket, because hopefully that meant he didn't know what she was doing to herself underneath it.

But he did. Yashua was getting hard at the sight of the sexy Asian woman clearly having a wet dream. She was muttering "big black cock" under her breathe, but he definitely heard it clear as day. Then when he saw her hand motion underneath the blanket around her crotch, he was contemplating if this was a porno he just walked into and if the line "Can I help you with that?" would work. That was before she woke up and he came across as the creppy pervert. He furthered tried to ease the tension by asking if she wanted anything. She asked for a glass of water and as Yashua stood to walk toward the kitchen, she glanced at her watch. She had dozed off for nearly 20 minutes...

"Round Five" bellowed Marcus voice from inside the bedroom causing both eyes in the living room to look over. Winnie couldn't believe they were still at it and Yashua laughed that he was still keeping count.

When Yashua came back with the glass of water, Winnie thanked him and took a sip as the sounds from the bedroom were becoming the norm and she was almost able to wash them out.

"You need me to call you a cab?" Yashua offered.

"No, I'm not leaving my friend alone." Winnie responded coldly.

"OK, you better get comfortable, because my boy Marcus can go all night. He's into that zen shit..." Yashua replied.

Winnie exhaled in frustration. By the sounds of it, Marcus was just getting started.

Yashua broke the silence by offering to turn on the TV, which Winnie gladly accepted. Anything to drown out the sounds escaping the bedroom. Yashua found the control buried in between the sofa cushion and then clicked the button to turn the TV on. When the image turned on to one of those cheap, soft-core, late night cable movie Yashua was embarrassed and quickly turned it off.

"Uh, that looked bad. I should have just changed the channel." Yashua smiled.

Yashua turned the TV back and quickly turned it to one of those New Year's Eve specials that ran into the AM.

They sat there in silence with the music from the TV only modestly covering up the sounds still emanating from the bedroom. Yashua turned up the TV, but it was almost as if Marcus and Laura were purposefully trying to be louder.

Winnie noticed Yashua was fidgeting and shifting in his seat. He must have noticed her staring, because he quickly turned and asked, "Do you smoke?" Winnie shook her head no and then Yashua pulled out a joint and asked "What about this?" Winnie again shook her head no, but said "It's your place. You can smoke if you like." She almost regretted it, because she hated the smell of smoke, but she was trying to match Yashua's politeness.

Yashua took a couple of hits and the smell of weed drifted into the air. Marcus must have smelled it because Winnie heard him say to Laura, "You ever fuck high?" Yashua heard it to and after trying his best to cover his raging hard on, he had to finally excuse himself. With impressive and quick turns, he was able to get up and not show the true reason he had to go to the bathroom.

Minutes passed as Winnie finished the drink of water just as her friend was begging Marcus "to please give me that cum. I want to drink your hot cum...please give it to me." Winnie suddenly remembered the dampness between her thighs and she tried to change her seating position as if that would make her sudden horny-ness go away. This was when she noticed that her skirt was hiked up ever so slightly and her stocking tops were revealed. Yashua must have gotten a peek...maybe he wasn't the nice man he seemed since he didn't let her know.

Marcus replied back to Laura's request for her cum bath with a resounding, "Not yet baby. But don't you worry...I'm gonna give it to you."

Winnie was getting a headache from the exhaustion, the second hand smoke, the liquor, and the non-stop fucking in the next room. She had to stand up, stretch, clear her mind and hopefully calm her body down. She went to grab another drink of water when her bladder notified her that she had been drinking too much already. Without thinking or wondering where Yashua may be, she headed for the bathroom door, which she assumed was the only other room near the kitchen. Without knocking she opened the door and gasped to find Yashua there with his pants down to his ankles and his left hand furiously jerking off his rather large and thick black cock. Her first instinct was to gasp and cover her mouth, but she was paralyzed. All she could do was stand there with big bulging eyes and stare at Yashua's throbbing cock.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Winnie finally blurted out through her covered mouth. She spun around on her heels and shut the door behind her.

Inside the bathroom, Yashua was frantically pulling up his boxers and pants. He couldn't even zip up his pants or buckle his belt, so he just covered his still raging hard on with his shirt pulled over it and held his pants bunched up in his fist as he ran after Winnie.

"It's not what you think...let me explain." Yashua yelled.

"No, it's OK. It's my fault. I should have knocked. Listen, I get it. You've been listening to them fuck like animals. I mean, I'm wet too just from listening to them and I was masturbating just before too. It's fine...it's fine..." Winnie was talking so fast and jumbled she didn't realize what she just said.

"IT'S YOU." Yashua finally screamed.

Winnie stopped mid-sentence and just stared at him with a shocked look on her face.

"It's you. I was jerking off thinking about you...I mean when I first saw you sitting on the couch, you were so beautiful. And I love that outfit on you, it's just the right mix of sexy and classy...and then when your skirt hiked up and I saw you were wearing stockings, plus the Louboutins you got on...(ashamed) Listen, I got this crazy fetish for stockings and heels...and Asians...Asian in stockings and heels (whew), forget about it."

Yashua realized he was talking too much. He finally said to himself, "Fuck it' and grabbed hold of Winnie and pulled her in close to his body. His pants fell down to his ankles as he put his hands around Winnie's face and shoved his tongue down her throat. He slobbered all over her for a few seconds before Winnie pushed him away. For a second too long, she looked at his lustily, but then she looked at him in horror and disgust and slapped him hard across the cheek. Yashua's face ricochet off her slap and sprang back until they were face to face again...speechless. Winnie tried to keep her eyes up, but her eyes darted down to Yashua's rock hard dick pointing directly at her through his shirt and his naked legs down to his ankles. Then she did the unthinkable...she threw herself into Yashua and kissed him back. Hard. Their tongues intertwined. Their hands scratching and clawing at each other's body. Her left hand made its way down to his cock and she was furiously jerking him off as they continued to swap spit. Meanwhile, his left hand was underneath her skirt and his fingers had found their way to her slippery wet pussy lips once he pushed aside her panties. They shuffled their feet in unison as Winnie backed into the hallway wall. With her high heels on she was tall enough that Yashua barely had to lean down to kiss her. It also made her the perfect height for him to slide his cock right into her pussy while standing up.

When their mouths released, they just stared at each other. They both discarded their tops as Winnie unleashed her amazing C cup tits. Still no words were spoken. Unlike Laura and Marcus who were doing plenty of talking. Yashua slowly and calmly lifted up Winnie's left leg until it was bent at the knee with his forearm underneath holding it up for support. Her left high heel hung in the air like a plastic bag floating in the wind as Yashua took a long look. He really did have a fetish and this was his fetish come true.

Winnie's skirt was hiked up and her pussy hole was exposed and ready for his cock. Yashua didn't have any hands free, so Winnie took the initiative and guided his big black cock into her pussy. At first she rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, leaving a slick coat of wetness on his cock. Then she rammed his cock inside her. She gasped when the thick cockhead penetrated her tight Asian pussy. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breathe and pushed his cock further inside her until it disappeared halfway. Then Yashua took over.

Yashua slowly thrust upwards forcing a few more inches inside her each time. It was already more dick than Winnie had ever had inside of her and she squeeled out a soft sound from the pain. So Yashua pulled back until just the tip was still inside her. Her poked his cock at her pussy a few more times, opening her up more and more. And then in one swift motion, he thrust upwards as hard as he could until his cock was buried all the way inside her. The pain was intense and Winnie's body tensed up, but the pleasure was even more intense so she gave him a nod that she was OK. Yashua slowly released and entered her pussy the full eight inches, he slowly repeated the motion getting her pussy ready until it was time for a pounding.

He gradually built up speed until he was hammering her pussy so hard that her back scratched and rubbed against the cold wall from the pounding. Their lips were locked and her nails were digging into his back and shoulder as her pussy creamed in delight. Trying to support herself on just one leg in 4 inch heels was starting to push her limits and she felt a burning in her thigh as her leg started to shake. Yashua sensed it too, so he popped his cock out of her pussy and gently placed her left leg back on the ground. Winnie leaned back on the wall for some support and to give her tired leg a rest, while Yashua slowly backed away to reveal his pussy juice soaked cock. Winnie was so wet and creamy that thick white streaks ran down from his shaft to the base of his cock. Even though the proof was all there on his dick, Winnie reached down and ran her finger along her pussy lips. She was beyond soaking wet. With one swift motion, she kneeled down and shoved his cock into her waiting open mouth. She sucked and slobbered on it, intent on swallowing every drop of her pussy juice that she left on his cock. Her legs were still sore, so she maneuvered onto her knees as she hungrily ran her tongue over his balls and sucked the white ooze off the base of his cock. Once there was no white liquid left, she went back to sucking hard on his cock head while she feverishly jerked the shaft. Back and forth in perfect unison, her mouth and hand worked. Winnie was sucking and jerking so hard that her feet almost came out of her shoes, with only her toes keeping them together.

Enough foreplay, as Yashua decided he wanted to go back inside. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and helped her up on to her feet as they slipped right back into her heels. He spun her around and pushed her forward against the wall with her ass sticking out. Yashua thought about shoving his cock right in, but decided to first return the favor. He went down on his knees and his tongue found her clit. He ran his tongue up from her clit to her asshole, tasting her sweet juices. He glided his tongue the length of her sweet pussy lips repeatedly until he could not wait any longer. He swiftly bounced up and aimed his cock at her saliva coated pussy. With ease and in one motion, he slid his cock back inside her balls deep. He wasted no time being gentle or starting slow. He went from 0 to 100 mph and from there only went faster, pounding his cock into her with reckless abandon. Winnie screamed and moaned in ecstasy and elation as every nerve...every sense...was being taken to the limit. Her hands reached and grabbed for anything they could find, until they were just stretched out as far as they could go. Her hair whipped back and forth as her head snapped every which way like a bobble head doll. The two were so caught up in the moment that they didn't realize the sounds coming from the bedroom had stopped minutes ago.

"Oh shit...what's going on out here?" Marcus yelled over Winnie's cries of passion.

Winnie and Yashua stopped mid-fuck, with his cock still buried half way inside her as they both looked over. Yashua wasn't sure how Winnie would react, so he was glad when Winnie spoke first.

"Where's Laura?...LAURA? LAURA are you OK?" Winnie managed to scream even though she was still full of cock.

"Calm down. Laura is fine. She's resting...couldn't handle round seven." Marcus smiked. "Anyway, sorry to interrupt, but since you finally opening up...mind if I join in on the fun?"

Winnie finally pushed away from Yashua as his cock popped out of her dripping wet pussy. She raced over to check on Laura, who was passed out on the bed in a post multi-orgasmic coma. She took a step in, but then heard Laura snore...so she knew she was fine.

Marcus tried to sneak a feel while Winnie was showing concern for her friend and she knocked his hand away in disgust.

"C'mon girl...I know you were enjoying the audio show. Why don't you let me show you in live action?" Marcus smirked.

Winnie smiled mischievously at Marcus and nodded assuredly, "You're wrong. Listening to you two fuck so clearly was annoying as shit...now let's see how you like it?" As Winnie walked past Marcus back into the living room and found Yashua standing nearby.

"I'm not done with you yet." Winnie barked as she grabbed Yashua by the cock and led him to the couch. She pushed him down onto the couch cushion and then peeled off her skirt and her panties. Winnie looked over at Marcus, "Let's see how you like listening to two people fuck like crazy...and we're gonna make you watch too." Winnie jumped on the couch and laid across Yashua's seated body until his cock found her open mouth. She greedily bobbed her head up and down on it as Marcus stood watching...he was impressed. When she came up for air, she barked at Marcus to sit his ass down on the nearby recliner and get ready for the show. She then went back to sucking on Yashua's cock with exaggerated moaning and sucking sounds. She was definitely half faking it, but she was also fueled on hatred with some weird and distorted desire to "get back" at Marcus.