Happy Near Year: The Slut Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like me sucking your cock? I'm sucking on your big, black cock." Winnie screamed out in between slurps. "I love this fucking big, black cock...mmmm, tastes so good."

Marcus stood up and attempted to join in on the action when Winnie stopped him, "Don't you think about it. You stay there and suffer like we had to suffer through you and Laura and your stupid round four...round five...sit down."

Winnie sprang up and straddled Yashua. She reached down and guided his cock into her soaking wet pussy and made his cock disappear. "Oh fuck yea. You're cock is so big." Winnie began bouncing up and down on his cock. Fast and furiously. "Fuck me with that big black cock. Oh my god...you're so good. You're cock is so good. Yessss!!" Winnie was beyond insane. As much as she was putting on an act and a show, she was also enjoying his cock incredibly so. She slammed her pussy down on his cock...harder and harder. The couch shook and smacked against the wall, the sound of which was only matched by the loud smattering of their bodies slapping against each other. "Yea...fuck me...you like that Asian pussy, huh? Huh?? Fuck that Asian pussy...destroy that fucking Asian pussy with your big black dick...YEESSSSS!!" Winnie bellowed. Yashua said nothing as silence was better than anything he could add.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum all over you big black cock. Yes...yes...yess...I'M CUMMING...I'MMMM CCCUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!" Winnie screamed as her body shook uncontrollably and spasmed wildly. It took Winnie a moment to come down from her orgasmic high, and she quickly jumped off Yashua's cock. "Oh my god, I came so hard on your cock. Let me taste it." Winnie maneuvered herself until she was perpendicular to Yashua's body again with one heel on the floor and one knee against the couch. She tossed her hair to the side as she looked at the creamy mess on his cock, "Oh my god...I came so hard." Before she dove her head down into his lap and happily sucked his cock clean with loud sucking and moaning sounds so Marcus could hear.

Winnie snapped her head up and panted heavily for air, "You like that Marcus? Does that make you want to jerk off??" as she looked over at Marcus who was stroking his still hard cock. "Well let's see if you like this?" Winnie then jumped up and swung her leg over Yashua's lap until she was hovering over him with one leg on each side and her ass mere feet away from his face. She reached down for Yashua's cock and eased herself down on his cock until it disappeared again in her swollen pussy. She then looked at Marcus, "Now I want you to watch me...watch my face as I ride your friend. Watch him pound me so hard that my titties bounce. Watch me cum all over his cock. Watch this..." And she proceeded to bounce up and down as hard and fast as possible. "Oh fuck...I love riding this cock." Up and down. Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce...up and down on his cock. Winnie was so obsessed with showing up Marcus, that she didn't see how much of a slut she was being or how much she was actually loving her first black cock experience. She stared at Marcus with seething eyes as he jerked off in the front row seat. For extra emphasis, she played with her tits and rubbed her clit just for Marcus. She was working up a sweat and needed a breather as it was a lot harder than she thought to talk dirty and fuck dirty...she grinded in circles around Yashua's cock as she caught her breath and rested her sore leg muscles.

Yashua decided he was being lazy enough and figured it was his turn to do some work. He helped lift Winnie's body up off his lap just enough so that only his cock head was still inside her. He provided support with his big, strong hands and then proceeded to thrust upwards with his cock. He was pounding hard and fast, his balls slapping against Winnie's clit...his thighs slapping against hers. Winnie was delirious with passion and she screamed out at high pitches. She arched her back and wrapped her hands around his muscular forearms for added support as Yashua continued to pound her relentlessly with no sense of tireness. Her shoulder length hair tossed wildly behind her, her head snapped back and forth, her eyes closed to the world as the force of his thrusts intensified and the overwhelming sensation was reaching its boiling point.

"Oh fuck, this pussy is so good. So tight..."

Winnie's eye burst open seizing the moment to engage in some more dirty talk, "Yea...that pussy too tight for you? Huh?? You love that tight Asian pussy, don't you??? Makes you want to nut, huh?"

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum. You'e gonna make me cum baby."

"Yes, cum for me baby. Give me that hot black cum..."

Winnie had taken the fucking back over from Yashua and was now bouncing on his lap even harder and faster. She wanted that cum. She wanted to win the round.

"Oh fuck...here it cums" Yashua bellowed. For a second he thought Winnie might let him cum inside her, but she quickly bounced up and his dick popped up just a split second before he began shooting rope after rope of jizz all over the floor and the couch.

She glanced down at Yashua who was passed out. As she climbed off, she looked back to see his limp dick dangling to the side.

Marcus was sitting there in amazement.

"Guess your friend couldn't handle this Asian pussy." said Winnie.

"Oh yea, I'd call that a first round knockout." Marcus replied

Winnie was making a bee line directly for Marcus. "That was just a warmup. Now let's see how good you really are?"

This was the main event. Marcus had easily dispatched of Laura, her pussy juices still stained on his cock. Winnie had just as easily taken out Yashua, her sloppy pussy still wet from that encounter.

Winnie was about to climb onto Marcus lap and go for a ride, but Marcus surprised her by quickly jumping off the chair and grabbing a hold of her. He spun around her and pushed her into the chair where she fell hard into the cushion, her arms falling over the edge and her knees bent on the seat cushion. Marcus slapped her ass hard and maneuvered behind her slickly and in one easy motion entered into her pussy from behind.

"Round Fucking One." Marcus commanded.

Winnie gasped as she felt the full impact of his massive cock and the thickness of his girth. He was balls deep inside as the momentum pushed her up against the back of the chair, half his cock escaping her pussy hole as her eyes bulged out by how deep inside he was. Marcus grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her body back toward him until his cock was balls deep again. He gave Winnie another hard spank on her right ass cheek and proceeded to pound into her hard from behind.

Winnie grabbed for the back of the chair as if she could escape through it, trying to keep up with the ferocity of Marcus' thrusts. Yashua was just an appetizer compared to Marcus' main entree. Nothing more than an amateur opening act. She scratched and clawed at the back of the chair as she felt the intensity of his cock touching every nerve in her body. Her legs trembled, her body tensed and she had to push away, hugging the chair as she gasped for air, panting from the pussy slamming.

Marcus laughed, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" as he pressed his body against hers, leaving no room for her to pull away this time. He maneuvered his cock down and then up into her pussy and continued to pound into her from behind. She tried to fight back, but he overpowered her with his strong hands. He pinned her body against the chair as he continued to thrust rapidly and violently in and out of her. His body slapping against her body like they were two hands high five-ing over and over again. He whispered into her ear, "That dick too good for you, huh?" he taunted her, "You gonna come on my dick." he continued, "Cum on that dick baby, cum for me."

Winnie fought with every ounce in her body. She despised him. She hated him for being such an asshole. For being so confident. For murdering Laura's pussy. But most of all, because he had that good dick and he knew it. She dug her stocking covered knee deep in to the seat cushion and bit her lip hard, then with all the strength she could muster she fought back...or rather fucked back.

She thrust backwards, shoving her ass into his pelvis. She met each thrust of his with a thrust of her own until they were hardcore lady and tramping...dick and pussy meeting halfway before colliding. She looked back over her shoulder at Marcus with demon possessed eyes. Marcus nodded and grinned as he was impressed by her efforts. He stopped thrusting and just stood there, letting Winnie do all the work. And work that pussy she did...grunting and moaning like a bodybuilder each time her pussy glided back and forth on his cock. She squeezed her pussy tight around his cock and Marcus was slightly caught off guard, "Oh shit..." as he stepped back and let his cock fall out of her pussy.

Winnie seized the moment, "What's the matter...that pussy too good for you? That dick can't handle??" as she leaned back some more and reached for his cock. She roughly grabbed hold of it and shoved it back inside her pussy and picked up right where she left off. Marcus cracked his neck like he was stretching before a work out, and then he got serious. He met her thrust for thrust, trying to overpower her with strength and positioning. But Winnie was relentless, fucking back...giving just as good as she got.

Winnie closed her eyes and began shouting back through clenched teeth, "You're not gonna break that pussy...uh uh...that's my dick...I'm gonna take that dick you motherfucker."

The fucking had taken on a power of it's own. They weren't two people...just a dick and a pussy trying to possess the other one. It was violent. Both were working overdrive, neither willing to give an inch. Both were grunting and panting heavily. Sweat beading from both bodies. Marcus bared down and thrust as hard and fast as he could. Winnie took each pussy punch like they were nothing, but it was all pretend. She had never been fucked like this before. But it was like the pain nerve in her body was removed and replaced by only lust and ecstasy. She wanted his dick...she needed it.

They both roared as the orgasm boiled up inside both of them and teetered on the brink of nuclear explosion.

Finally, Marcus and Winnie simultaneously gave in. Each pushing away at the same time, just seconds before they both were about to cum. Marcus wiped the sweat off his shaved head, "FUUUUUUCK..." as she slapped his cock numb and took in a deep breathe. Winnie spun around, also gasping for air, and locked eyes with Marcus. Their bodies collided as their mouths and tongues met for a hard and sloppy wet kiss. They moaned into each other's mouth as Winnie's hand reached down to stroke his hard cock. She stroked it tightly and rapidly until they released their kiss. She then pushed Marcus backwards on to the chair. Wasting no time, Winnie bent over and shoved Marcus raging cock into her open and drooling mouth. With the same intensity as she fucked him, she sucked and jerked his cock so loudly that the neighbors could hear her moaning and groaning on his cock. Winnie was trying to suck the cum out of his balls. But Marcus had other intentions, he went into a zen like state of mind and his dick got just the faintest bit of soft. It wasn't limp, but it wasn't rock hard...an in betweener...and Winnie noticed.

"What the fuck, you better not be going soft on me."

Marcus seized the brief opportunity and spun 90 degree in the chair until his head was off one armrest and his legs dangled off the other. His feet were pointing into the air and resting on the headrest as he somehow squeezed his way into a 69 position. Winnie had no choice but to climb onto the chair as he slid his head underneath until her pussy was resting right above his lips. By the time he was working his tongue up and down her pussy from her asshole to her clit, he was rock hard again.

"You motherfucker." Winnie screamed as she tried to regain control and catch up in the oral duel. She worked to find the same jerking and sucking pace she had before, but it was much more difficult with the extreme sensations coming from Marcus' oral skills. The best she could do was keep his cock in her mouth as she moaned and groaned with a mouth full of cock. When Marcus shoved his fingers inside her and began finger fucking her while furiously licking her clit, Winnie's body jumped forward and his cock escaped her grasp. She tensed and buried her head in between his legs and the armrest, her eyes shut tight and her nails dug deep into his thigh. She tried her best not to cum and refocused her energy on his cock. She bent his cock backward and sucked just the head with every ounce of energy in her body.

Winnie realized that she was losing the oral battle, so she slid away out of the reach of Marcus' hands and tongue. This caused Marcus to fall off the chair onto the back of his neck and he found himself on the floor practically spread eagle. Winnie seized the moment and took the position of power. She maneuvered on top of him until her pussy was hovering over his cock and she quickly reached down and slid it inside her soaking wet pussy. With her heels on each side of Marcus' body, she reached out her hands and placed them on his shins. She then leaned back in a squatting position with his cock still inside her.

She reached down to find something to hold as she proceeded to bounce up and down on his cock, bending his cock backward to try and make it hurt. Her arms found their way behind her until they were resting on his massive torso as she maintained her intense reverse cowgirl fucking. The floor squeaked and shaked as Winnie tried to fuck Marcus through the floor. Winnie's thighs were burning from trying to squat fuck with 4 inch heels, but she was determined to win. She bounced higher and higher...harder and harder...all 8 1/2 inches of cock escaping with each bounce up before all 8 1/2 inches of cock disappeared again with each bounce down on his cock. Up and down...over and over...Winnie fucked like a nympho. Her screams were loud and mindnumbing, the force of their fucking was enough to dent and scratch the floor.

Winnie's body was giving out and she had to take a break, but when she was about to jump off his cock, Marcus grabbed a hold of her waist. He held her in place as he began to fiercely thrust his cock upward into her sore pussy. He was so methodical, working exactly 8 1/2 inches of cock up and down, never letting his cock escape her pussy. His balls slapping against her clit with each thrust upwards until Winnie lost her balance and fell backwards on to Marcus' body. Her legs flung in the air, her heels kicking wildly. Marcus reached out and held underneath her thighs, where the stocking tops clung to her body, and held her in place. He didn't miss a beat and continued right where he left off, pounding his cock in and out of her sore and creaming pussy as white globs of her pussy juices caked at the base of his shaft. Winnie tried to fight out of Marcus' grip, but he released his hands from around her thighs and wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders like a wrestling move. Winnie screamed wildly and uncontrollably as her body writhed from the pleasure and pain.

"No...fuck you...no." Winnie pleaded as she tried to hold off any thoughts of cumming. If this was a wrestling match, Winnie would tap out. She was fucked, literally and figuratively. Winnie twisted and kicked whatever body parts of hers that were free, losing one of her expensive high heels in the process, but Marcus just kept on slamming into her pussy.

All of Winnie's squirming resulted in her falling to her side, but she couldn't escape Marcus' cock. He didn't miss a beat slamming into her from the spooning position.

Finally, Winnie cried out, "Fuck...right there...right there"

Marcus had won this round. He barked out, "Cum...cum on my cock...do it...do it."

Winnie's mouth was frozen in an "O" as she let out the longest scream of "fuck" ever. Her body spasmed uncontrollably as her orgasmic typhoon wrecked through her body and tidal waved out. She was panting and sweating heavily as she came down from her orgasmic high. She cursed at him.

"You motherfucker. Fuck, I've never fucking cum that hard before. That was fucking incredible."

Winnie surprised Marcus by being the one to ask, "Ready for round two?"

Marcus paused, "You sure you ready for another round?"