Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers

“Secondly, say a big thank you to your auntie Bonnie. I don’t know why she cares so much about your psychological well being but you’re a very lucky boy”. I agreed that I was lucky and said thank you nicely. My aunt just smiled and waved her hand.

“Finally. Listen carefully. If you don’t get silly, and if you’re good to your auntie and me, there just might be some more where that came from. Just don’t go thinking you’ve got a right to it, and whatever you do tell absolutely no-one. Do we understand each other?”

I nodded, dumbfounded. “Good. Now go to bed. I need to talk to your auntie.”

I lay in bed struggling to hear what they were saying. I couldn’t hear the words, but every now and again one of them would burst out laughing. I decided that was a good sign.

My head was slowly unscrambling and the power of rational thought was returning. I already felt about an inch taller but for the first time the word “incest” popped into my head. After a couple more seconds I smiled. My hand reached for my cock as I tried to replay the night’s events in my head, but instead I fell into a deep sleep almost straight away. Which was just as well – I was going to need my rest…

Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers
12