Happy Seventieth Birthday Walt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2:

"You look tired out!" that came from Victoria, Susan's oldest friend. They had known eachother since they were just little girls in school.

Susan had arranged to meet Vicky in a local cafe they frequented before her weekend with Walt. She had told her there was something she wanted to discuss with her.

"I am," Susan said with a grin as she eased herself into the chair opposite her friend. "Walt gave me a right seeing to over the weekend."

"You mean that old geezer you go to see? He can still get it up? I don't know why you fuck him," Vicky said half jokingly, she didn't fully understand why Susan was so into her lover but didn't stand in judgement either.

"Hey he may be old but he is still active I can assure you! He got the doctor to give him some Viagra, honestly he stayed hard all weekend and I swear if he had me once he must have had me over a dozen times, I could hardly walk straight this morning!"

"Fuck me Suzy, he's what seventy?" Vicky said shaking her head. "He must be one good fuck is all I can say."

"Sixty-nine, but he will be seventy in two weeks and that's actually something I wanted to talk to you about, Vicky," Susan had thought about this for a while now and had finally gotten what she wanted to say right in her head.

"What, you going to ask my advice on what to give him? I'd say you gave him the best gift you possibly could already," Vicky laughed "I can't think of a better present for an old guy turning seventy then a tight young pussy!"

"Actually, I thought the same thing," Susan said taking a sip of the coffee she had bought on her way in to meet Vicky.

"But Susan, you are already giving him all the pussy he can handle, you see him what at least three times a month?"

"True, but that's why I thought, well you know the saying... two pussies are better then one."

Vicky didn't seem to understand at first what Susan was implying. She just looked with her eyebrows pushed together as she turned over what Susan had said. Then all at once it became clear and it dawned on Vicky what her friend had suggested.

"Oh wait a minute Susan, wait a minute..." Vicky began but Susan cut her off.

"Vicky, if you'll just listen to me for a minute."

"No way. You may like having some ancient cock in you but not me," Vicky said shaking her head.

"Vicky, just listen. I know you'd love it if you just tried it with him. He knows exactly what he's doing and just how to get a woman off. I've been with him I don't know how many times, and oh my god the amount of orgasms he has given me!"

"Susan just listen to what you are saying for a moment. Think about it like this, at his age it's a risk your fucking the old guy, what if he had two of us and it caused him to have a heart attack?"

Susan laughed, her mind suddenly went back to the flippant comment that Walt had made about her sucking him back to life and she got a mental picture of him in a coffin with his family and friends all around while Vicky explained how he had died while she herself sucked his cock to bring him back.

"What's so funny?" Vicky asked.

"Just something you said that reminded me of something Walt said over the weekend. I think he would approve of going out like that to be honest."

Vicky smiled despite herself. The whole conversation seemed surreal and the idea at the heart of it, of her and Susan both fucking a seventy year old man together, seemed even stranger.

"Look Vicky, you and I have known eachother for a very long time. All I am asking you is to do me this one favour. Its not even a favour really, you love getting fucked, it'll just be another experience and honestly I know you'll love it."

Vicky looked sceptically at her friend and took a drink of her tea. She was beginning to think about it more logically now and what Susan had said about it being an experience had peaked her interest a little, what she had said about the orgasms wasn't making her interest diminish any either.

"Okay, I'm not saying yes but tell me what you have planned?"

Susan smiled inwardly and began to tell her friend of her birthday surprise plans for Walt, her pussy getting very wet and her nipples hardening as she explained.

Later that week Susan was again in bed with Walt. She had not planned on going to see him until her planned surprise the following weekend, but she had found it hard to keep her mind clear of sex and she thought if she had a good fucking she may be able to focus on other things. Walt had been happy to oblige, although he had no idea of the real reason behind Susan's desire to come to his house and hop into bed so quickly.

Currently he was between Susan's legs, his cock thrust all the way inside her wet and oh so hot confines and she was groaning her approval of his efforts. Her hands were clenching the bed sheets and her mouth was open as he thrust his old hips back and forth in a firm sawing motion, his cock sliding back before sinking in once more into her tight and welcoming pussy.

"Oh God, fuck me hard, I love feeling your fat cock in my cunt!"

Walt knew Susan must really have been in need of attention. She only ever used the word 'cunt' when she was really aroused and in need of an orgasm. Hearing her speak like that, such filth coming from her angelic mouth, really made Walt, who grew up a long time ago in a different era when girls didn't say such things, want to fuck her harder.

"Harder?" he asked through gritted teeth

"Yes! I want all your cock in me, fuck me until I scream!" she responded and bucked her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Susan felt her pussy being slammed by a hard thrust of Walt's hips, he may be old but he sure could still ram his cock into her if he really wanted to and right now he was going full force. Susan had some years ago, before Walt, been with a guy who really liked to pump hard when they had sex and Susan had thought at the time he was the best but after meeting Walt and experienced his work, there was no comparison. Walt was the best she'd had thus far in her life.

"You like that?" he asked as he again gave a hard thrust then settled into a more sedate pace once again, his cock sliding inside her with much lubricated ease.

"Yes! Oh God yes. Again, I want to come all over your fat cock."

Susan was almost there, she could feel the orgasm ready to explode inside her and if Walt would just give her another hard full thrust it would be plenty to push her over the edge. She brought her hands up off the bed and gripped the still thick arms of her old lover, her fingers gripping hard as she felt his cock slide back out of her pussy until just the head was inside.

Walt looked down at his young lover as her hands gripped his arms which were holding him up allowing him to thrust his hard cock into her pussy. Their bodies were a contrast. His old, wrinkled and sagging somewhat, while her's was tight and supple and young. His belly once tight and toned now hung down loose and rested on the flatness of Susan's, yet that didn't matter to her. She didn't care what he looked like it was what it felt like when his drug aided hard cock was inside her pussy that mattered and right now she was on the edge of ecstasy, his cock had brought her there and that was all that mattered, not looks or age.

Walt grunted loudly as he thrust his hard cock back fully inside Susan who arched her back and cried out a wail of pleasure that filled the room and Walt was sure would have made the people next door wonder just what was happening if he didn't live in a detached house, still the people down the street may well have heard that noise.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Susan repeated after the scream, her body wiggled and writhed under Walt, he had never seen or felt her orgasm this hard before and feeling her move like that, plus the wetness and heat of her pussy around him, made his own orgasm grow closer.

Susan felt her eyes flicker as she came back from the intensity of her latest climax. She had been thinking about the surprise she had in store for his birthday, wondering how it would go, getting more turned on by the idea that it was going to happen and all that had brought the pleasure that getting fucked by Walt's cock always brought her to a new height.

Walt came and semi-collapsed onto his young lover. He was spent and exhausted from the energetic sex they had had since her arrival an hour and a half ago. Susan had been more passionate then she had been in a long time. After Susan had given him a sloppy and desire filled blowjob to help his Viagra take effect, they he'd been in three different positions thus far, beginning with Susan on her hands and knees with Walt behind her then her on top and finally now him on top.

"Wow you sure needed that! I wondered if you'd ever want to stop! How many times did you come it felt like fifty times!" Walt said with a grin as he caught his breath again, his chest rising and falling while he recovered.

"Sorry, hope I didn't tire you out too much," Susan said with a little genuine concern in her voice.

"No need to apologise, I could think of much worse ways to get tired," he said reassuringly. "Besides I like taking care of you."

Susan smiled and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. This was as close to actual kissing as they got. They were not in a real relationship, the age gap alone made that not practical, not to mention there were not any usual romantic feelings. Theirs was a merely sexual relationship. Both understood and accepted it but that didn't mean there weren't some genuine feelings of affection, after all having sex with someone is a very intimate thing.

"I am lucky to have you to take care of me like this!" she said and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm the lucky one, a sexy young thing like you treating an old goat like me this way," he said with a chuckle. "Most men my age don't even get something this good on their birthday!"

Susan looked up at Walt's face as he said that. She didn't think it was a hint at his upcoming birthday but it gave her the perfect reason to move the post sex conversation to her gift to him.

"Speaking of which, it's yours next Saturday isn't it?"

"Yeah, the big seven-oh," Walt said.

"Got any plans?" Susan asked nonchalantly.

"Nope, I'll probably get a call from Alice," Alice was Walt's forty year old daughter and the mother of Eve. "And of course I expect a card and maybe a bottle of brandy from her. Eve will send a card and maybe a tie or socks."

"So, no plans for visits then? You'll be all alone?"

"I expect so, Alice has too much on at work to visit and Eve can't make it down from Scotland."

"So, you'd be okay with me coming over on Saturday then and giving you my special birthday gift?" Susan asked, leaning up on her elbow and smiling down at Walt with a gleam in her eye.

"You don't have to get me anything special, just having you in my bed is enough!" Walt said looking up at Susan.

"You already get me in your bed on a regular basis and do lots of naughty things to me, so that's not special enough for a birthday present like it was last year when we'd just started doing this. And I already got you your gift so be quiet," she said and grinned before glancing down at Walt's still hard cock. Thank you the man who invented Viagra.

Walt looked down with her and then his eyes went back to her beaming face, he could see the look of lust and arousal in her eyes.

"Think you have enough stamina for another go?" she asked seductively and began to slide her hand up and down his slick cock which throbbed under her attentions. "Or have I finally worn you out today?"

Walt smiled.

"I think I can just about manage another round now, but after that we'll have to go for dinner, I can't perform fully on an empty stomach... but on a full one..." he winked at her and Susan leaned down to whisper something in his ear.

"Make sure you eat before I arrive on Saturday then," she said softly before throwing her leg over and straddling Walt, guiding his hard cock into her pussy which was aching with desire.

CHAPTER 3:

"Happy birthday!" Susan exclaimed wrapping her arms around Walt and giving him a warm hug. She had just arrived at his house and gone inside.

The day had finally arrived and Susan was full of nervous excitement. She had it all sorted out, all she needed to do was get Walt to leave the house for half an hour so she could get everything set up and ready.

"Thank you," Walt said enjoying the feel of Susan's small breasts pressing against his chest.

"Had a good day so far?" Susan asked. It was still only midday so she didn't expect much to have happened but it was the first thing she could think to ask.

"Yes indeed. Got a card from Eve and some aftershave, and Alice called an hour ago to wish me a happy birthday, she said her gift, a big bottle of brandy, will be along in the next few days. I'm very excited I love brandy."

"That's nice," Susan said with a warm smile. "I hope you will like my gift just as much," she said teasingly.

"Oh if its what you got me last year I can assure you I will enjoy your gift more then all the others combined," Walt said and winked at her with a smile. He remembered his last birthday present from Susan well, she had spent hours in bed with him focusing all her talents on his pleasure, sucking him and using her hands before letting him have her in any position he wanted, no questions asked.

"Glad to hear it," Susan said and again pressed her small frame against his much bigger body.

"So do I have to wait or do I get to un-wrap you now?" Walt asked.

Susan separated herself from his embrace and stood back. She still had on a long coat which covered all but her knees and lower. She wanted him to think she was wearing something extra sexy or possibly nothing at all underneath her coat. She hoped it would lead him in the wrong direction and make her actual gift more of a surprise.

"I'm afraid you have to wait a little while longer yet. No not that long," she saw the look of slight disappoint cross his face "I just need you to do me a favour then I am all yours for as long as you want."

"Oh yes?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! Now be a good boy and take one of your magic pills, then I need you to go to the shop and get me lots of whipped cream because I have a special cake to make for you," she said and licked her lips before continuing, "and when you get back I'll be ready to give you your gift from me."

Walt hesitated for a moment. He wanted nothing more then to go and take one of his blue pills and dive right into bed with his sexy young lover, but she obviously wanted him gone for some reason first. He knew she must have something planned and thought it best to play along to find out what it was, after all twenty minutes or so wasn't too long to wait and the Viagra needed some time to kick in anyway.

"Right, but once I get back I am going to open my gift and have a good many hours playing with it!" he said firmly but with a good hint of humour.

"I hope you will, I'll be waiting on your bed when you get back, but remember to knock first before coming in," Susan said and kissed his cheek affectionately.

A few minutes later, after Walt had been to the bathroom, washed down his pill and left for the shops; Susan sent the text message she had saved on her mobile phone before she arrived at Walt's house. That done she waited for the knock on the door which would put the last piece of her surprise into place.

It took Walt just over twenty minutes to arrive back home. He quickly put the whipped cream in the fridge and then locked the front door to ensure they had privacy, then without any hesitation he made his way up the stairs. The pill he had taken had made its way into his system and all he needed now was some sexual stimulation for it to have the effect older men knew all too well. He went to the bedroom where he knew Susan would be waiting, probably naked and ready for him, but he paused when he got to the door. There was a note stuck on it reading:

Walt get undressed and knock!

He didn't want to waste time so quickly dispensed with his clothing right there in the hallway. He had a very sexy twenty-two year old girl on his bed; fully ready for him to do whatever he wanted to do and however many times he wished, in there and in situations like that you didn't ask questions or pause for thought.

He knocked and announced it was he and he was ready when she was.

"Okay, come on in Walt!" Susan called from within the room after a few seconds wait.

Walt opened the door and his eyes immediately widened in surprise. On the bed Susan was on her hands and knees facing away from him, her tight round arse up and thighs slightly spread revealing just a glimpse of her tight pink pussy. She was looking over her shoulder at him with a smile. That wasn't a surprise. Walt had seen Susan in that position before, had indeed fucked her in it several times in fact, but the surprise came from the fact there was another naked girl next to her! She too was in the same position. Written across Susan's firm arse cheeks in thick black marker was 'HAPPY' and as Walt's eyes moved across to the other naked young arse next to her's, he saw there was in equally thick lettering 'B-DAY'.

"I wanted it to say Happy Birthday," Susan said with a giggle, "but Vicky's arse wasn't big enough, hope it's okay we shortened it."

Both girls then wiggled their backsides at him and broke up in a fit of laughter. Walt was still too shocked to respond verbally, but his body sure wasn't. His cock, aided by the Viagra pill he had taken in the bathroom, began to make his true feelings known.

"What's going...? Susan?" Walt didn't know what to say, his tongue was tied and his mind muddled. He knew Susan was coming over to give him a special birthday gift sure, but he had thought she may have bought some new ultra sexy lingerie and was going to model it for him, put on a show perhaps, before she got into bed with him and let him have his pleasure from her body. This had thrown him for a loop.

"It's your special present I told you I had planned. This is my friend Vicky, I thought turning seventy is a big deal; you needed something to remember it by, something special and it hit me. What better way then this?"

Vicky smiled broadly over her shoulder and her eyes fell to Walt's cock as she nodded her affirmative of what Susan had said. She had to admit it looked impressive for an old guy. From what she could see, Susan's description was pretty accurate. Not the longest cock ever but pretty thick.

"I...I don't know what to say. I'm speechless!" he managed, his eyes never leaving the two totally naked young women kneeling on his bed. He suddenly realised that he was actually far older then both these two girls combined.

"You don't need to speak. You just need to come over here and get your present, right Vicky?"

"We are here just for you Walt," Vicky said and again wiggled her arse seductively beckoning the old man to come and play with her.

Walt felt the fog in his mind recede a little. Seeing the naked bodies of these two young women, one he knew so well and one he was seeing for the first time but both being offered to him, brought him back to his senses with a bump. His mind may not have understood but his body had, and now it was telling him to stop wasting time.

"This is the surprise you said you had for me, you and a friend?"

"Yes, now stop talking and bring that hard cock over here already, I have told Vicky all about your prowess and I'm eager for her to find out I was not telling lies!"

Walt didn't need any more inviting. His body seemed to walk over to the bed by itself, his legs moving of their own accord.

Vicky watched his approach over her shoulder and felt her heart beat a little faster. It was one thing when she and Susan had talked about this, but being here, naked next to her best friend while a seventy year old man prepared to fuck her, no both of them, well it was all very unreal. Still there was no backing out now and she had no plans on trying to.