Happy Seventieth Birthday Walt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan thrashed on the bed as Walt thrust his cock deep into her and back out again. She was groaning and gasping like a woman possessed. Walt liked it when she was like this, he loved watching her so aroused, his cock throbbed within her tight pussy and he gave her a little harder thrust making her jump and cry out.

Vicky watched and listened as her friend was getting fucked by the old man she had been worried may just have a heart attack if they went through with this. She couldn't believe his stamina or energy. She felt her own pussy throb with need, she hadn't gotten to come herself while Walt was inside her and the desire was there for release. She reached down and stroked her own clit with her fingers as she watched the two bodies entwined on the bed.

Susan didn't notice that her friend was watching her getting fucked. Her entire focus was on the pleasure she felt while Walt thrust his cock into her pussy. She felt herself building to a massive orgasm but tried to hold it off, she wanted this feeling to last as long as possible.

Walt gritted his teeth as he fucked his young lover, he had been inside two girls in the last hour and had their mouths and hands all over his cock. He was obviously on the edge of orgasm himself.

He looked at Vicky who was busy rubbing her pussy and watching him fuck her friend, he caught her eyes and nodded down towards Susan who had her own eyes shut and was gripping the bed sheets with white knuckle strength. He had always wanted a threesome. He had tried to talk his ex-wife into one but she had not agreed to have another woman in their bed, now it was finally happening on his seventieth birthday and the two girls were young enough to be his granddaughters.

Vicky seemed to know what he was implying and stopped rubbing her pussy. She slipped onto the bed next to Susan and after another long look at Walt, lowered her lips, taking her friend's erect nipple into her mouth.

Susan's eyes flew open and she gasped as she felt the lips close around her nipple and the tongue flick the hard nub. She thought it must be Walt but she quickly realised he was too high above her, his face would never be able to get to her nipple. She looked down and the answer became clear all at once. It was Vicky.

Her pussy was on fire like she had never felt before. Walt throbbed inside her and his thrusts became harder and more urgent which only made her want to come harder. When Vicky sucked her nipple and then squeezed her other breast with her hand, Susan couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck I'm there! Oh fuck me while I come on your cock!" she screamed as the orgasm hit, her whole body shaking. Vicky sucked her nipple harder and squeezed more firmly on the other breast, she could feel the power of the orgasm vibrating through Susan's body.

Walt couldn't take any more, he was just about done when Vicky began kissing and sucking Susan's nipple and the force of her orgasm was all he could take, his own peak arrived and finally he slipped out of the pussy he knew so well and laid back on the bed with the two girls.

"She always that vocal?" Vicky asked as Susan recovered from her shattering orgasm, her modest breasts rising and falling fast as she sucked in air.

"That was nothing; you should have heard her the time we were almost caught by my granddaughter," Walt said with a chuckle.

Vicky's mouth fell open; she couldn't believe what he had just said.

"You were almost caught by Eve once? Oh wow, you have to tell me that story!" she said with glee. "I can just imagine it now, Eve coming in and seeing her granddad inside her best friend while Suzy screams she is coming on your cock," she laughed hard at that.

"It wasn't funny," Susan said defensively but with a smile on her face.

"Oh it sure sounds funny to me Suzy," Vicky said, "and I want to hear every detail, but first I am sure I am the only one who hasn't gotten to come, except on Walt's fingers, so... first me then the story!"

She looked at Walt who looked at Susan and smiled.

"I need ten minutes to recover my strength but since it is my birthday I sure wouldn't mind seeing Susan here take a little turn in my place, if that's okay with you two?"

Vicky looked at Susan and smiled. She got a grin in return, both had agreed that today was Walt's special day and what he wanted he would get.

"I'm fine with that," Vicky said and winked at her friend. "So long as afterwards I get another go on that fat rod of your's and you make me come this time!" she said to Walt with a big grin.t

"Me too!" Susan said as she wrapped her arms around Vicky and pressed her breasts against her friend's. "Your birthday lasts until midnight, and its only just gone past one in the afternoon now, that leaves plenty of time and plenty of combinations for the three of us to explore!"

Walt watched with fascination as fingers went into pussies and plump red lips met. This was going to be a birthday he would remember, that was for sure. And it was only just beginning.

****

Thanks for reading, please vote as you see fit and any feedback is welcome, if you leave an e-mail address I will reply to you also.