All Comments on 'Hard-Boiled Dick'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shereadsshereadsover 20 years ago
It's time for the sequel: Dick II: Boiled Harder

This is the story that got me hooked on Literotica last June, and re-reading it tonight has inspired my first public comment.

I was brand new to Lit and chose this story totally at random (well, not totally; I was feeling wicked with my new DSL installation, and when I finally stopped looking over my shoulder to see if anyone but the dog was watching me look for dirty stories, I realized I could explore the BDSM category. Hell, I could even look at the Non-Consent stories if I wanted to! But where to begin? Well, the name of this story made me smile, so it felt less sleazy somehow.

Matt Danger is an absolute bastard. I can't think of a single good thing to say about Matt Danger, except: I was sorry to see this story end; I lie awake nights plotting ways to meet a ruthless private dick with a drawer-full of kinky toys, and to become a suspect in the murder of his partner.

It's been six months since my first reading of Hard boiled Dick. It's time for the sequel.

sara2playsara2playalmost 19 years ago
i could see it in Black and White

Sexy seems like understatement. i loved it..Dick Tracy with a wicked kinky twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tease

God, you're such a tease! Where's the rest of it, hmmm?

LizardTaleLizardTaleabout 12 years ago
B/D Noir - I love it

You certainly got the atmosphere of a noir Private Eye <grin>. I think my favorite line is how you describe the heat as squatting on the city like an evil demon.

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 10 years ago
Best writing I've seen on here for a long time!

While it may not be my particular brand of pleasure you wrote is very superbly! Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Surely this is just the opening chapter? Cannot such a 'Hard-Boiled Dick' work out a longer punishing punishment (please forgive me for that one!) for such a woman as this..?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sadistic nastiness and in the wrong category, should be under Non Consent. For those who don't understand Consent, it has to be Verbal to everything sexual done, so oral, vaginal, 1st time Anal and involving Rough sex, whipping and levels of, in this case hard to breasts, buttocks and genitals causing welts,bruising and of course bondage and dominance. 0 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous