Hard Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard tensed up in anticipation. The crop came to a stop and rested there on his ass. Then it was withdrawn. Nothing had happened, and Howard relaxed a little.

Then the crop came down with a fair amount of force right across both cheeks.

There was an immediate flash of pain, and he jumped, or tried to, but of course there was nowhere he could go. The initial wave of pain went away and was replaced with a slowly developing burn.

He got an erection.

The crop came down again, and there was another surge of pain. Well, it hurts, but it's nothing I can't handle, he thought.

The strokes kept coming at about five second intervals and kept up for several minutes. Then they stopped, and the crop was held to rest against his skin. It stayed there for a little while, but then the strokes returned, this time harder and with less time between each of them. It occurred to Howard that perhaps the first set were done just as a warm-up.

His erection got stronger.

Howard winced a little with each stroke of the crop. The intensity and repetitiveness continued, but after a little while, Howard's sensation of the cropping began to change. He couldn't exactly say it was pleasure he was feeling, but the pain was beginning to morph into something manageable and almost comfortable as endorphins were released and began flooding his brain. He realized this woman was leading him on a journey, and he was becoming content to go along for the ride.

After a time, the cropping stopped, and he felt her hands tracing over his bruised ass cheeks. Although it was plain to see he had a strong erection, she made no move to touch him there, nor did she say a word.

He knew she was going through her bag of toys once more, and then he felt something cold being squirted along the cleft of his ass. It was some sort of cream or gel, and she used her fingertips to massage it around and into his anus. After a minute, he felt her taking his hand and having him feel something. It was hard, long and round. It felt like a man's organ, and he figured it to be about the same size as his. When he heard her shimmying around he guessed it was some kind of strap-on thing, and this was confirmed when he felt the head end of the thing rest against his greased anal opening. She began leaning toward him, using her body weight to press it into him, and it finally slid inside. She held it there.

If Howard thought the crop was painful, he really had his mettle tested with this. It hurt! It stung and it burned and it was more than he could stand, but he couldn't get away.

She pulled out from him and waited for a minute or two. Then she began once more. It was still uncomfortable, but not as bad as before. Only about an inch of it was inside of him, but it felt like much more than that to him. She was patient, and for that Howard was thankful. She put both her hands on his hips and began stroking it in and out of his ass, very, very little at first. Howard's bowels began to accommodate this violation, and her thrusts began to deepen. It took a while, but she was persistent and able to get him to take all eight inches of it, Howard's hard cock began to swell out each time she thrusted into him fully. The pain was gone. Howard experienced a pleasure he'd never felt before. He was beginning to believe he could have an orgasm just from this pegging, and then...

... she stopped.

She withdrew her man-tool and untied Howard from the chair, but left him gagged and blindfolded. She led him into the bedroom and positioned him on his back and tied his wrists to the bedposts. Once more, there was a pause as she went into her bag of tricks. He felt her put something else in his hand. It was another phallus, but this one was at least twice the length and twice the thickness of the first. She got into a lotus position between his legs and had him wrap them around her waist. In this way, both of them were comfortable, and she had full access to his anus and genitals. This new phallus was not something she wore. She worked it by hand. He felt it touching his dilated ass and then entering him. He had to concentrate on relaxing to keep it from hurting. As before, she slowly worked it into him. Once it was most of the way inside, she took his cock in her slippery hands and began stroking him. She was deliberately slow, maddeningly show in doing it. Howard ached to have an orgasm, but every time he got close, she'd sense it and stop stroking his cock and switch to massaging his balls a little . Then she'd pull the phallus almost completely out of his ass and push it back in ever so slowly, over and over for a while before returning her attention to his cock once again. This went on for the better part of half an hour, and it was driving him crazy.

He was approaching his orgasm again, but this time, she increased her stroking rhythm a bit, just enough to push him over the edge. She heard him making incoherent sounds through his gag as she used her hand to keep on stroking the length of his cock. She could feel it suddenly become even more engorged, and she knew that he would come. She felt his muscles convulse, and she had the pleasure of watching him shoot his semen a foot straight up. Three good shots of it followed by quite a few smaller twitches.

Howard was in ecstasy. He'd never experienced a more powerful orgasm in his entire life. It was almost as if his pelvic muscles were pushing against the phallus and adding more force to his ejaculation . But even more than that, his whole midsection from his stomach down to his thighs resonated with a warm, peaceful afterglow. Never had he felt such a thing. The satisfaction was incredible!

He was lay there with his stomach covered with his own semen.

He was still rock hard. She was making just the smallest hand movements now, but after a minute or so, she began stroking him in earnest once more. She would make him go for two, but this time, there would be no teasing.

It only took about five minutes, and Howard was being pushed over the edge once again. Once she sensed that he was at the point where his orgasm was inevitable, she changed her grip. She wrapped one hand over the head of his cock and used her fingers in a swirling motion to massage the most sensitive underside. The intense shivering, tickling sensation she created was driving Howard crazy. He couldn't stand it, but at the same time, he didn't want her to stop the stimulation. Being tied up, he had no choice about it anyway. He ejaculated once again, and more semen dripped onto him. She let him rest for a minute and then spun the phallus between her palms and slowly removed it. The twirling sensation was thrilling, he thought. Once it was out, he was surprised how empty and deflated he felt inside.

In a little while, she went to the bathroom to fetch a towel and a wet washcloth to clean him. As he lay there, spent and empty, completely sated, he couldn't imagine that he had anything left to give.

Still not saying a word, she untied his wrists and had him flip over onto his belly. She then retied the wrists, and the ankles, too. He was spreadeagled on the bed. She made a special effort to insure he was as tightly stretched as he could be, and then she tied even more restraints at the knees and his waist. He could hardly move at all.

There was another pause as she fussed with her toy bag, and by and by, she was presenting some other thing for his hand to explore. He touched some kind of tapered cylinder that could have been made of wood. If it was another phallus, it was a small one. One end of it terminated into some kind of metal rod about a half an inch in diameter. So, maybe the cylinder thing is some kind of handle, he thought. And the metal rod was almost a foot long, he guessed, as she pulled it through his hand. And then the other end of the metal rod expanded into some kind of flat surface with some sort of design to it. Further investigation with his fingers discerned that the design was the embossed lettering "HC," but the letters were backwards. Something began nagging at Howard's mind, but he dismissed the thought. Couldn't be, he said to himself, couldn't possibly be.

She removed the object and busied herself. He heard a "clank" as something metallic was set down on the bedside table, and soon it began making a hissing sound. This was followed by something being scratched, and the hissing sound was changed into a dull roar. Howard began to smell the aroma of propane being burned, and his stomach sank. He now knew for sure what the object he felt had to be, what it could only be.

It was a branding iron.

She's going to brand me with a red hot iron, he thought. I didn't sign up for this! And then it all came together for him. That "HC" on her card against the tan background. It was a photo of the skin of some man's ass where she'd branded him. I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Adrenaline coursed through him and enabled his "fight or flight" responses. Howard began pulling against his restraints, pulling violently, but it was to no avail. She'd secured him all too well. He was hollering through the ball gag, "Noooooooo, nooooooo!"

She allowed Howard to struggle for a bit. Then she sat down next to him and put a hand on the back of his upper thigh to steady him. It was the same sort of touch that a mother might give to an apprehensive four-year-old who was at the doctor's office and dreading a vaccination. It communicated the message that she sympathized with his fear, but what was going to happen would inevitably happen nevertheless.

It took over fifteen minutes for Howard to begin to calm down from the worst of his agitation. Even then, as he lay there, he was continuously shaking in fear. She kept her hand on him the whole time but still said not a word.

Meanwhile, the branding iron in its stand basked in the flame of the propane torch. It now had a rosy glow to it. Just about ready, she thought. Only a few more things to extract from the bag, and then we're good to go. Giving his thigh a pat with her hand, she got up and made sure all was ready.

Howard knew that the critical moment was approaching quickly. He knew he was going to be branded on his ass, and it would hurt worse than anything else he'd ever experienced, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do to prevent it. How in the hell did I ever get into this in the first place, he thought. He could feel the radiation from the red hot iron as she held it a little distance from his ass.

Maybe she'll just quickly touch it and pull it away, he thought hopefully. But then, the image from her business card came to mind, and he knew she'd hold it there for a good long time and let the burn manifest itself well. His pulse was racing and he was close to hyperventilating. Any second now, he thought, the pain will begin, any second now...

And then, suddenly, he sensed several things at once. The nerves on the surface of his skin were sounding an alarm that an extreme change in temperature was taking place at a certain specific spot on the right cheek of his ass. He could feel a sizzle there. It wasn't quite a burn yet, but he had no doubt he'd feel the beginning of the horrible pain it in a second or two. His ears reported the sound of something frying. His nose detected the sickening aroma of flesh being roasted. She's really doing it! Howard thought. Like some animal, I'm being branded!

Howard screamed in his ball gag.

Then he passed out.

He came to in a few seconds, although he thought he might have been unconscious for a long stretch of time. Hands were removing the ball gag, and then the blindfold. He'd been deprived of sight for so long that he squinted for a few seconds to adjust to the room lighting. And then he saw, standing beside him... Sofia. Sofia!?

He looked up at her with a stunned expression on his face. "I... was... branded," he stammered. He'd realized he wasn't in any immediate pain and rationalized that all the excitement had masked it in the same way that a wounded soldier sometimes doesn't know he's been shot until well after the rush of the fighting has ended. I must be going into shock, he thought.

Sofia spoke to him soothingly as she began to untie him. "You didn't get branded. Look," she said once he was able to move about a little. She pointed to a small table just behind him. On it was a plate holding a lamb chop. In the middle of the lamb chop was a perfectly formed "HC" with a wisp of smoke still wafting up from its charred middle. "What you felt on your butt was a piece of dry ice. I held it there just long enough for you to feel it. At the exact same time, I plunged the branding iron down onto the lamb chop. Your imagination did the rest. That spot might itch for a day or two from the dry ice, but no real damage was done."

By this time, Sofia had removed all the restraints. Howard noticed that the evil iron was back in its stand with the torch turned off. He had to look at himself in a mirror before he was completely convinced he'd not been branded. Once he'd calmed down, Sofia brought him some ice water to drink. He looked like he'd been through hell. She explained that the dominatrix had never been there at all. It was an experience that Sofia herself had orchestrated.

"Then where did the branding iron come from?" he asked.

"Oh, it really does belong to the dominatrix woman, and she really uses it on some of her customers, but she does it for real."

The thought made Howard shiver. "So how did you get it?"

"Once I figured out that she was on your mind, I called her. She and I had several productive chats, and I was able to rent the branding iron from her for a day or two. Very convenient."

Convenient, thought Howard, but he didn't say anything for a long time. Then, almost inaudibly, he said, "I was a stupid fool," and she could feel the crying in his voice.

Sofia took both of his hands in hers. "Howard, I love you, and I will never allow anybody or anything to come between us. Now you understand the danger of keeping your feelings from me. I'm your wife, and I'm the one you go to when you have needs. That woman is dangerous, and you could have destroyed yourself with her. I'll get that iron back to her, and we'll never speak of this again. Now, you came twice already. You had your fun, so it's my turn. I'm asking you, husband, to satisfy me, so buck up. I'm sure after those two monster orgasms that your soldier won't salute for a while, but perhaps you could give me a good tongue lashing in an appropriate spot?"

Howard was only too eager to be the doting husband and atone for his evildoing. He lapped at Sofia's pussy like a dog on a bowl of gravy. When he made her come for the third time, he thanked his lucky stars for being married to such a smart, affectionate woman. And good tasting, too, he thought.

Later that evening, both of them were quietly holding each other. It occurred to Sofia that men really weren't capable of the management of a marriage relationship. They're just not wired for it, she thought. We women have to do it if we want it to happen. Well, that's why I majored in psychology.

One thing Howard knew for sure was that he never wanted to see a picture of Bettie Page ever again. Then a new thought occurred, and he suddenly exclaimed, "What happened to the fifteen hundred dollars?"

"It's paying for a shipboard excursion you and I are taking next week. I arranged for us to celebrate our anniversary with a cruise to see the Alaskan coast." It would be a good time for them, Sofia thought. Time to repair Howard's bruised self-esteem. Time to heal. Time to bond again. Time to love one another.

"Oh. Good idea. Good idea."

They both drifted off to sleep, still in each other's arms.

Several hours later, Sofia awoke with a start when Howard blurted out, "Hey! I had anal sex! Does that mean that you'll do anal sex now?"

"Now that you know what not to do, now that you know firsthand that gentleness and patience are necessary, then, yes, I will do anal sex with you. And, judging from your experience, I expect I'll like it."

"When?"

"On the cruise, love, on the cruise."

***

12