All Comments on 'Hard Choices Ch. 02'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 9 years ago
Wow

Talk about an emotional roller coaster. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How is this rated so high?

Just seems like there's no emotional anything. Like I don't even understand the comment about emotional roller coaster. Reading this story, feels like nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love It

Really enjoying your writing. Great story that is developing. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what?

seems that you dont know where to go with the story

so you keep changing your mind...

started well.. but then lost your way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story!

Don't let the negative comments put you off continuing this nice story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

JW

Azyelle22Azyelle22about 9 years ago
Write more!

I am intrigued by the characters and totally feeling the angst with Brigid. Write more! Finish it off for those of us who love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

Please don't leave us hanging :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Hey Rose,

you are making us long for your stories, they are very well narrated to be frank, missing them and so please send soon

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerabout 9 years ago
Anonymous negativity is meaningless

I'm sometimes amazed at the level of negativity expressed by those who post anonymously. If they don't have the integrity to put their name to a negative comment, pay them no mind. Trolling is easy. Ignore them. Write only for yourself. Those to whom you connect will love it. There are a multitude of other stories for the trolls.

I've really enjoyed your stories. You and several characters are finding your way. I applaud that. I'll be waiting anxiously to see what happens next.

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago
5*****

this is about as realistic as relationships can be at that stage of life.. we are reading about kids. they may be 20-22 yrs old, but they are kids. do any of you cowardly anons. remember what is was like to be 21 yrs old? at that age we rarely knew up from down.

this is exactly what relationships can be like between naive, inexperienced so-called adults. they are working their way thru adult issues one step at a time with no real life experiences to guide them.

this author is brilliant. it's too bad some of you can't grasp what story she is telling.

please, i, personally, can wait for more.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Cognitive Dissonance

Im trying to decide whether this story is really a fuckfest with multiple partners like the first chapter, which suits my comfort level. Or whether its a demented soap opera like this chapter, which leaves me uneasy but too enthralled to click away. And probably other commentators as well, which explains the mixed reviews. Rose is stressing me out with this truly absurd tale. Applause please for great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful Writing

I am anonymous but I have read all of Rose's submissions! I can understand why some lesbians don't like some of what she writes because she writes of love, of caring: it is not just raw sex but very sensuous. This chapter may not have flowed as smoothly as some of the other stories but her real self still shows through.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Happy endings *~*

I'm older now than I was then, smarter well I'm not sure.

I like the talking I think it will make things easier for Brigid, and is making good sense. Of course if you want to push some beds together, then well I'm happy to be a voyeir. So far I feel like I'm a participant.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 9 years ago
Love the conflict you introduced.

AltheaRose,

Please continue this tale. While I'm interested in witnessing a four way with your characters, I'm more intrigued at how you will handle the emotions.

I know you have that talent.

Thanks.

bixxx55bixxx55over 8 years ago
Finely Drawn Characters Make This Story a Winner!

AltheaRose is rapidly becoming one of my favorite Lit authors. Her characters are well-drawn and conflicted, just like real human beings. I really like that all of them try to do what is right, not just what "gets them laid".

Thanks once again for a good story about loving people! Great job!!

Gabe9389Gabe9389over 8 years ago
Ready for next chapter.

Wonderful, in depth character development. Interesting twists and turns in the story line. Well written, well thought out.

Some of the loose ens need to be tied up in the next few chapters.

There will be more chapters, right? Please tell me there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!

Althea - you are rapidly becoming one of my all time favorite erotic authors. I am hoping that you stretch yourself into other venues so that I may include you as one of my all time favorite authors period! Your character developement is second to none and you storyline imagination is awesome. Thank you

HawkHoney

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please!

The sex was great, but the vibe between Susie and Brigid is wonderful. I so wish I could read that story. I suspect that there would be a lot of "educating" happening.

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesabout 8 years ago
Please write the next chapter

Your writting is incredible - words flow like they said out loud and everything just seem right - you are just one of the best.

I would love to hear what is next between the 4 of them !

ValendonValendonalmost 8 years ago
Eagerly anticipating the next chapter!

Love the flow of your writing, your story lines, your character development--you're a fabulous writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 8 years ago
Resolution, please!

Please take care of yourself, Rose! I wish you a complete and speedy recovery.

You are clearly one of the most skillful writers on this site. Ignore the naysayers. You are building genuine characters, and the first two installments have been all exposition. You owe it to yourself to reach climax and afterglow. in however many chapters that takes.

I urge you to use your convalescence time to work out in your head the plot line. The best stories have benefited from a long marinade in the mind of their creators.

Your artistry is flawless. I'm a stickler for minutiae, and am amazed to have spotted no typos, no poor word choices, and no grammatical or syntactical errors. You have even mastered the difference between the transitive verbs "lay" and "raise" and the intransitive verbs "lie" and "rise." And your style is so refreshingly limpid as to appear artless!

I look forward to your future contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!!

would love to see you continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would be nice if you finished the story.

Would be nice if you finished the story.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Interesting and desirable women; this cries out for at least one more chapter!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Please continue!

Now that you are back, please finish this story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, please.

Yes, please add to this story. You've setup some very tantalizing possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Please oh please write more. Brigid and Susan need to be together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

And now I have two favorites if yours. Please write more of this series? I'll beg!!!

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54over 4 years ago
Please finish the story what happens next

Really enjoyed the story would love to hear more

NsfwavengerNsfwavengerover 4 years ago
Finish the story

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous cliffhanger....

I would love to see a conclusion of this story...

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
Sequel Worthy!

Kept waiting for the next chapter. If (when?) you come back and write more, would really like to see this story line developed. Hope it works out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Writers who don't finish their stories drive me crazy. You write so well and then leave it hanging for over 6 years. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate that some writers here feel they need to write serial stories, stringing out a storyline into 5, 10, 15 or more parts because at some point, one way or another, it will finish; maybe by design, possibly because the writer got bored, maybe because it reached a conclusion. (And yes I am a complete hypocrite since I actually do have a couple of serials on the go, although they involve my characters in self contained stories that don't end in dramatic cliffhangers which could be read in any order without ruining the plot)

Who knows what the reason is here - just the author, and she is not telling, even though she is still about. A shame really, since it was getting interesting, but that's life. Hopefully, if continued, it wouldn't go the way that is clearly being telegraphed, because that would be too damned obvious. Initially I thought somehow the two flatmates would realise that they were made for each other and... you get the idea. Now it almost looks blatantly like the two 'couples' will swap partners, and to me that would be a crime against erotic literature and just plain lazy. If something utterly different were to take place then that would be very welcome, at least by me.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aaaaah I just died..please finish…the short ride was amazing…but I want a road trip!

Ancient69Ancient69about 1 year ago

Please, come back to this series and give us additional chapter(s). I've admired your writing since you first started posting. You have created and developed these wonderful characters and their interactions with each other. There is so much more to explore: Jess and Christa, Brigid and Susie, Susie and Jess, Brigid and Christa, all four together, emotionally and sexually. Come back and continue their stories.

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

Really is one of the most interesting stories. I would love reading part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More! More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hard Choices Previous Part
Hard Choices Series Info