Hard Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading her mind Beckett enhanced that incredibly naughty fact by wrapping her legs round Tory's waist and beginning to pull her into her with every thrust, which enhanced the pleasure for them both but for some reason just reminded Tory of exactly what she was doing.

She was helping this woman cheat on her husband. Even if he knew that she was in that bed right now making love to his wife that didn't make it right, and yet even as Tory's mind was overwhelmed with guilt she just couldn't stop. She just couldn't stop fucking this beautiful woman, Tory becoming captivated by the look of pleasure on her face and in her eyes.

Beckett wasn't trying to remind Tory that she was fucking a married woman, as for now that seem to be off-putting for her. Hopefully that wouldn't change, but for now Beckett would try and distract her. That had been what wrapping her legs around the other woman had been about. At least partly.

It was about 50-50 between that and simply encouraging Tory to fuck her harder. Or perhaps make her. Either way Beckett pulled Tory's body firmly down against her own with every downward thrust, making sure the dildo went hard and deep into her cunt.

It still wasn't enough to make her cum, but it was a nice additional pleasure to tide her over, and it wasn't like Beckett didn't have plenty of mental stimulation to help her get the climax she craved.

After all, while Tory may not be too fond of what she was doing, and perhaps worse where she was doing it, Beckett loved having lesbian sex in the bed she shared with her husband.

Even though he knew it, and encouraged it, Beckett was still breaking her marriage vows in the name of indulging in unspeakable kinks, the fact that this barely cracked the top 10 making her feel bizarrely proud.

Fucking a second female co-worker in the bed she shared with her husband certainly wasn't nothing though, especially as she was allowing that other woman to dominate her. To top her. To fuck her.

Tory was physically fucking her with a cock, and while it wasn't nearly as good as when she allowed her husband this privilege, and certainly not as good as when her Mistress took her, there was something to be said for the enthusiastic amateur, Beckett delightfully reminded of the few times she had allowed Castle's sweet little daughter Alexis to fuck her this way.

In that moment Tory reminded her of her dear sweet slave girl. Both were so eager to please her, both worried about hurting her too much and held back too much on the early thrusts and both were stunningly beautiful.

Oh yes, Beckett could just picture Tory kneeling beside Alexis, the two of them wearing nothing but matching collars same 'Property of Detective Kate Beckett', their heads down awaiting instruction from their owner. Then again, perhaps Beckett could train Tory to be her Mistress instead? She'd never done that before, and she rarely bothered with other completely submissive women now Alexis was completely broken and trained.

Suddenly the perfect idea came to Beckett, she could train this girl to be the perfect sub and then give her to her Mistress as a present.

Oh yes, her Mistress would be so proud of her, her beautiful black skinned goddess rewarding her with the delicious taste of her chocolate pussy before her pale cunt and ass were fucked good and hard by her best friend turned Dom, Beckett practically able to see the happy look in Lanie's eyes right now as she saw her new pet.

Then again, did Beckett really want the competition? Or to imply Mistress Lanie couldn't get her own dyke sluts?

Before she could reach a conclusion Beckett found herself racing towards climax, Tory beginning to increase the pace now she had got the hang of this whole being the fucker thing.

Or at least it was clear she thought she had. A season top would know to increase the pace in this situation, and wait for the bottom to beg for the privilege of cumming.

Not that Beckett was in the mood to complain. Exactly the opposite in fact, Beckett throwing her head back and crying out in pleasure before deciding to beg anyway, just to ensure her orgasm would reach her as fast as it could.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, fuck me!" Beckett screamed, "Harder! Please harder! Make me cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cuuuuuuummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck me like a slut, ooooooooooooh fuck!"

Sure enough Tory was only too eager to make her cum, Beckett's entire body trembling and her cunt clenching to the dildo as she experienced a wonderfully powerful orgasm.

Fuck, it had been way too long since she had been fucked like this. She would have to try harder to entice Lanie to fuck her again, or at least have sweet little Alexis mount her again.

Or better yet just Tory do it again, because while the IT genius still had a lot to learn when it came to topping other women she was actually doing better than Beckett's precious redheaded sub had during her first time wearing a strap-on.

To be fair at this point Alexis had become so submissive that it had been almost cruel to strap a dildo around her waist, the poor thing looking so lost as she slowly crawled on top of Beckett, constantly asking 'is this ok' until the respected Detective had no choice but to stop, but the girl over her knee, spank her and then show her how she wanted to be fucked.

There would be no need for that now, Tory not only succeeding in making her cum on the first try but then continuing to fuck a couple climaxes before cheekily rolling over and slapping Beckett's butt.

"Ride me slut!" Tory ordered boldly, "You want to cum some more? Do it yourself."

For a few long seconds Beckett didn't respond, making Tory worried that she said the wrong thing, although she doubted it. It was hard for her to imagine Beckett not liking it on top, regardless of whether she was topping or bottoming.

Then again perhaps the Detective had been on the edge of orgasm and was merely upset that Tory had denied her. Although just as Tory thought of that Beckett began to bounce herself up and down, a lot more slowly than Tory was expecting, but it was a positive sign, as was the smile on Beckett's face. Or at least that's how she chose to interpret it.

Then Beckett took Tory by surprise, "Stick a finger up my ass."

Unable to hide her shock Tory blurted out, "What?"

"You heard me." Beckett said boldly.

There was a brief pause as the computer whiz processed this information, then just as Beckett opened her mouth to probably tell her she didn't have too a wide smile crossed Tory's face.

Tory quickly followed that up by reaching round to grab two handfuls of Beckett's ass, pulling the cheeks apart and pressing her index finger in between those cheeks.

She then coated that finger in escaped pussy cream and, after sitting up for better access, she slowly pushed her finger into Beckett's butt hole, the entire time keeping her eyes locked to the beautiful Detective's face.

The look of pleasure on that face was intoxicating, and while obviously the strap-on was the main reason the finger clearly contributed given the way Beckett's eyelets drooped and her mouth open to long moan.

It was also encouraging, enough so that Tory began finger fucking Beckett's ass in time with the other woman's thrusts, in the process quickly making Detective Kate Beckett cum on her cock. Oh how Tory love that thought.

That fact. That experience, Tory experiencing it again and again as she gradually increased the pace of the anal fingering while beginning to thrust upwards at random, and eventually she added the second finger.

These things definitely contributed to Kate Beckett cumming wonderfully hard for her, but the other woman was definitely doing most of the work, having picked up the pace from a slow but steady fucking to slamming herself up and down with what had to be all her strength.

Soon it was a struggle for Tory to keep up, especially as her hand was cramping up, so after a while she left her fingers buried in Beckett's butt and concentrated on hammering the dildo up and down, trying to maximise the other brunette's pleasure, and from the constant screams coming out of Beckett's mouth Tory was confident she was achieving that goal, and proud of herself for doing so.

Then without warning Beckett climbed off of Tory, forcing the dildo out of her cunt and the fingers from her ass, got on all fours next to the other brunette and pretty much ordered, "Fuck my ass!"

As that was a request Tory just couldn't pass up on she quickly rolled over, crawled up on her knees and shuffled herself behind Beckett so she could admire her prize.

A lot of the pictures Tory had seen on Beckett's laptop had included anal, as had pretty much all of the porn videos one way or another and the few pictures featuring Beckett herself.

At first Tory had been disgusted as she had never seriously considered allowing anyone to touch her ass, but there was just something about Beckett's ass hole being stretched by a dildo which was so fascinating she had ended up masturbating to the thought of sodomising her female co-worker.

Now she wasn't ashamed to do it she couldn't be more excited, although that didn't mean she should just jump right in.

So after staring at Beckett's butt for a few long seconds Tory asked, "Have you got any lube?"

"Yes." Beckett admitted, "But that dildo is soaked in my cum, so I don't think you need it."

Tory frowned, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Beckett said before sighing, "But if it makes you feel better you can finger my ass a little more first. That would help loosen me up a bit."

"Ok." Tory said, cautiously rubbing the fingers of her right hand gently against the other brunette's cunt, making Beckett moan softly and then cry out as Tory then pushed her index finger into her co-worker's ass.

As those sounds were of pure pleasure Tory slid that finger as deep as it was going to go into Beckett's ass and then she began butt fucking another woman. It was only with her finger, but it was still an incredible mind trip, Tory absolutely loving every moment of it.

Honestly she couldn't tell what she loved more, the hot tightness around her finger, the sight of it sliding in and out of the other brunette's butt hole, the various sounds of pleasure Beckett was making or just the fact she was sodomising another woman. It was probably the last one, if only because it gave her a wicked sense of dominance.

Given that Beckett was taking it so easily Tory smugly asked, "You and your husband have a lot of anal sex?"

"Sometimes, as a special treat." Beckett smirked and then confessed while still smirking, "But only if he has permission from my Mistress, who owns my ass and fucks it all the time."

For a second Tory stopped completely, then she murmured, "Mistress, huh?"

"Does that shock you?" Beckett grinned.

"Yes. My finger is in your ass, so it probably shouldn't, but it does." Tory admitted, both women sharing a brief chuckle before she added, "So, this Mistress of yours... anyone I know?"

"Oh no, you'll have to earn that secret. And you can start by fucking my ass." Beckett challenged, "Come on Tory, Stick that big dildo up my butt. I can take it. I can take everything you've got. Yes, that's it, give it to me, shove that cock in my tight little ass hole ohhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Wanting to please this beautiful woman Tory did as she was told, pulling her finger out of Beckett's butt and firmly pressing her cum coated cock against that vulnerable little hole. To her surprise not only did the other woman's butt hole easily open for her but Beckett actually moaned in pleasure from getting her ass stretched.

Well, maybe it was a moan of anticipation more than anything, Tory becoming guilty as that moan of pleasure morphed into one of pain as Beckett's ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the strap-on to enter, Tory especially feeling guilty about finding both the sight and the sound a turn on.

Out of that guilt Tory asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yes!" Beckett said, before adding more softly, "It always hurts initially, but then after a while it feels amazing. Mmmmmmm, and for the experienced ass slut like myself even the pain at the beginning is somewhat enjoyable. Now stop being so nice and get every single inch of that cock up my ass you little bitch!"

Tory was a little taken aback from that response, but mostly she was just turned on, and used it as motivation to shove a few more inches of dildo up Beckett's butt, again the other brunette moaning from the anal violation.

This moan was almost purely of pleasure, as were the ones that followed it, Tory amazed at how much enjoyment Beckett was getting out of this already. Although truth be told she was more amazed by the sight of Beckett's butt hole stretching for her strap-on, Tory soon using both hands to spread those full round ass cheeks so she could get the best view possible of her handiwork.

She was pretty sure that she should feel guilty, or at least disgusted, at the sight of inch after inch of her cock disappearing into another woman's bottom, but Tory found it fascinating.

She had found it fascinating when she had found it on Beckett's hard drive, all those women including the Detective herself getting their asses obscenely stretched and then brutally fucked, but Tory had loved every minute of it and to experience it was somehow even more thrilling, Tory completely losing herself in the moment as she began the process of 'really' ass fucking another woman. Or at the very least ass fucking another woman like she'd never done before, this ass fucking much more intense than just using her finger.

Meanwhile Beckett was struggling not to beg for mercy, her own stubborn pride holding her back and causing her more pain than was necessary in the process. It would be different if Tory was going too fast, but she wasn't, this was about the speed her Mistress entered her ass. Except that first-time.

Mistress Lanie had been much more gentle then, and in a way Beckett felt like she was an anal virgin again as it had been weeks since her Dom had the free time to stretch her ass, which was part of the reason Beckett had so willingly submitted to this and been eager to be butt fucked.

Which was ironic really, given that before the first time with her best friend Beckett had considered herself a pure top and thought she would never give up her ass.

Then suddenly she was her best friend's ass slut, finding herself begging Lanie to take her butt almost as many times a week that she took Alexis's succulent rump, and while it wasn't exactly the same to submit to Tory it was still pretty intoxicating, Beckett loving every moment of her ass stretching, but especially the moment Tory's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, meaning that she had been officially anally skewered by a second woman.

That second woman gave her a few seconds to relax and enjoy the unique sensation, then Tory officially started butt fucking her, Beckett moaning happily as that big dildo began pumping in and out of her butt hole while the other brunette continued to spread her butt cheeks to give her the best look possible at her handiwork.

Fuck, it was so humiliating to have her ass cheeks spread apart like that while she was being ass fucked, but Beckett loved it. Although she would love it even more if she was the one spreading her ass cheeks like when she lost her anal cherry, a memory Beckett often masturbated too.

It was one she could never not think about during a butt fucking, especially when it was her butt getting fucked, the oddly pleasant memory of Lanie taking her anal virginity and officially turning Beckett into a switch/her best friend's bitch helping her ass relax and accept it was being used as a fuck hole again.

That she, a mostly dominant woman, was being sodomised, and not by her dominant Mistress but by a hot tech geek who she could easily turn the tables on if she wanted too, but instead of doing that she was willingly giving up her most private hole because her best friend had turned her into an anal slut who needed regular ass fuckings.

Beckett wondered what would happen if Mistress Lanie continued to be too busy to butt fuck her, or as a total nightmare lost interest in her completely. Could she train Tory to replace her? The girl was a little sloppy, but she was extremely enthusiastic and she certainly had the basics down.

It would be better than trying to teach Alexis to ass fuck her, as she was pretty sure Alexis was a pure bottom who wouldn't be able to go through with it or do it properly, thus probably ruining their relationship in the process.

Then again Beckett had thought she was a pure top, and there was some appeal to picturing herself being passed around like a cheap toy between her husband, his daughter and Tory.

Whether because of the vivid fantasy or beginners luck on Tory's part Beckett found that her ass not only quickly adjusted to being fucked but soon the urge to cum became increasingly unbearable, almost to the point where the current speed of the ass fucking was literally painful.

Due to her own stubborn pride and a twisted love for this kind of pain Beckett held back from begging for more for quite a while, but there was only so much even she could take.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!" Beckett screamed at the top of her lungs, "Mmmmmmmmm, OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND ME, POUND FUCK MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASS HOLE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, POUND IT HARD! YES, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK! ASS FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK ME IN THE ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully the eager to please Tory quickly started picking up the pace when asked, the sound of her thighs connecting with Beckett's butt cheeks becoming almost as loud as the Detective's screams of pleasure.

Of course Beckett tried to keep telling Tory to fuck her harder if nothing else to make sure she continued to receive these kind of wonderfully hard thrusts, and partly it had to do with her own ego again, but very quickly she became an incoherent mess.

Thankfully she also quickly came, Beckett continuing to scream as she hammered herself back against Tory to make sure she got the maximum amount of pleasure that she could.

These were the kind of powerful orgasms Beckett had only ever received during anal sex. Specifically being on the receiving end of anal sex, as while sodomising other women, and particularly her daughter-in-law, was almost just as wonderful nothing she'd ever experienced could compare to this.

Nothing made her cum quite so hard and frequently, her cunt practically flowing like a river and her body trembling with ecstasy. And this wasn't even close to the best butt fucking she'd ever taken. Well, it was close enough, Tory unknowingly making sure this wouldn't be the last time she'd get to butt fuck Kate Beckett.

That was actually very much Tory's goal, especially because shortly after Beckett had what was clearly a very powerful orgasm, followed by another and another and another, Tory found herself experiencing multiple orgasms too.

They weren't quite as powerful as the ones that Beckett was receiving, however the whole experience was just such a thrill that Tory couldn't bear the thought that this was a one-off.

That never again would she be allowed to fuck this ass or feel Beckett's tongue on and more importantly in her cunt. That this was her only chance to dominate the gorgeous creature known as Kate Beckett. Oh no, Tory couldn't stand that idea.

Ideas that she did like included making Beckett hers. Making the respected Detective her lesbian sex slave, the other woman fulfilling all of her sexual needs for the rest of her days, each of those days filled with perverted sex and domination the likes of which Tory hadn't even dreamt of yet.