Hard Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the very least she wanted to make Beckett her butt slut. Bend the Detective over whenever she wanted and shove all kinds of things up her amazing ass.

Maybe even go into their workplace at night so she could bend Beckett over her own desk and enjoy the knowledge that she had ass fucked this woman in such a personal place, just like she was sodomising her now in her marital bed.

The bed she shared with her husband, Tory not even feeling guilty anymore for what she was doing, because right now she needed to fuck this woman's ass. Would willingly buy this ass from Beckett's current Mistress, or trade anything for it, including giving up her own anal cherry.

Perhaps they could even share? Oh Tory liked the idea of that. And not just sharing Beckett with her Mistress but sharing Beckett's bitch with her and maybe even her husband.

He was cute, and while morally wrong in that moment Tory wanted him to fuck her while she ate out his wife's pussy, or maybe they could DP his wife? Oh there were just so many possibilities.

Completely lost in the possibilities of their future the two women became completely lost in the rectum wrecking, both of them working together to slam the dildo so roughly through Beckett's bowels that the poor rectum was almost literally wrecked.

Luckily before that could happen they both simultaneously collapsed in a sweaty heap, particularly Tory gasping for breath as they tried to recover from the amazing anal sex they'd just had.

In that moment Tory was happy to be discovered naked with a strap-on buried in Beckett's butt by Castle, his daughter or whoever if it meant she could go to sleep just like this, but apparently her co-worker had other ideas.

Given her very active sex life, and her job for that matter, Beckett could recover some strength very quickly after a fucking like that. Or at the very least her adrenaline kicked in giving her the illusion of strength.

Either way after maybe a couple of minutes she rolled herself and Tory onto their sides, slowly pulled her ass from the dildo then rolled off the bed and went to admire the other brunette's handiwork in her full length mirror.

She could feel her ass hole gaping open, but Beckett got an extra thrill at seeing it, the perverted Detective happy to see her butt hole was just as stretched as it was after a session with her Mistress Lanie, although it obviously didn't have the benefit of leaking cum like when she had Castle fuck her ass.

"Nice work Tory." Beckett grinned wickedly, turning her back from the mirror to Tory and then bending over and spreading her cheeks to emphasise the gape, "You really wrecked my ass, see? Shows you've got some potential as a top."

Tory blushed, gulped softly and as confidently as she could replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh, I did." Beckett admitted, letting go of her cheeks, straightening up and heading back to the bed.

"Maybe we could do this again sometime?" Tory suggested hopefully as she rolled onto her back.

"I'll think about it." Beckett smiled wickedly, crawling onto the bed, "But first..."

Instead of finishing her sentence Beckett positioned her head over Tory's crotch and then with a wicked grin wrapped her mouth around the head of the dildo which had just been in her ass, moaning like a whore as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels.

Only unlike a whore Beckett wasn't faking her enthusiasm, which still kind of amazed her. She used to wonder why the sluts she dominated enjoyed this, had asked her dear sweet sub Alexis about it, but she had never truly understood the joy of this act until Lanie had ordered her to clean her cock after her first ass fucking.

Despite ordering it Lanie was amazed she went through with it, and so was Beckett, but maybe not as much as Tory right now, Beckett enjoying the look on her face as she bobbed her head up and down for a few long seconds before she began pushing the strap-on into her throat.

She still wasn't quite as good as Alexis at giving blow jobs, but Beckett was finally taking the entire length of the big toys she liked to use on her victims in the past and on Alexis in her present, Beckett feeling a great sense of pride once her nose hit Tory's waist and her lips were pretty much around the base.

She then spent a few long seconds making sure the dildo was clean of every drop of her ass juice, followed by a few more minutes of lazily sucking that cock. Then she casually unstrapped the harness from around Tory's waist and then tossed it aside before crawling upwards for a kiss.

To her delight Tory didn't hesitate, the other brunette tasting Beckett's ass on Beckett's lips, that fact causing the Detective to smile wickedly into the kiss and further consider Tory as a permanent lover.

Beckett then verbalised her next thought, "I'm so glad I didn't clear my hard drive."

"Me too." Tory grinned before the two women kissed again.

The End.