Hard Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are’ya sure you’re wantin’ this, Mother?” I ask to ensure this was her desire

“Yes, my handsome boy,” she responds in a groan, “Please fuck me in the ass.” Mom adds hotly, “I want it more than anything ever.”

“I’ll be gentle at first,” I promise rubbing the underside of a wet cock between the soft warm cheeks.

I guide the stiff rod to the puckered anus. It pushes gently until the head pops in. I pause as Mom’s sphincter adjusts to my girth. Soon I was finally buried all the way in the perfectly rounded ass.

I run my fingers over her hips with feathery touches. I then grip them firmly. I look down to see my large wet shaft slide in and out of my mother’s ass.

I loved watching her squirm and quiver in my grasp. The cheeks jiggle each time I slap against her body hard. It was a fantastic feel.

Slowly I pull out till the head was the only thing in. Then my rod is push back in again. It wasn’t long until we both really start getting into it.

Mom reaches between those slender legs and starts to play with a wet clit. I move my hands up to grip the trim waist tightly. The repetitions increase in speed.

“Oh god!” I groan into the air, “Your ass is as good as your cunt, Mother!”

I glance down at my shaft ramming the taboo ass. I was up to my balls in her. She squashes a set of rounded cheeks against me.

“Cum with me, baby,” Mom hiss pushing back into my plunging rod.

I start to hump faster and faster. My balls slap loudly sending ‘smacking’ sounds into the room. It was an exhilarating sensation.

She was arches high begging to be rammed deep. Mom moans into the pillow as the taboo rod penetrate unabatedly. I was in a sexual bliss never experienced.

I had never feel anything this tight and hot before. I threw my head back and moan in pleasure. Gripping my mother’s ass, I shove as deep as possible.

Mom bucks with my stabbings. Gripping the sheets tightly she looks under a sweating body to see my balls bouncing against her repeatedly. The large tits giggle with each impact.

“Ohhhhhhhhh this is so good,” she coos staring at the headboard slamming against the wall.

Mom lifts back up on elbows. She tenses a forbidden ass around my cock. The penal intrusion was driving her wild. Dark hot nipples rub into the sweaty sheets as the rounded breasts were squash into the mattress.

“Oh baby! You're buttfuckin' momma! Go up my ass!” she exhales returning to pushing back against me slightly.

My hands move over the trim back, massaging the muscles and smooth skin before skimming them back down to squeeze the ass cheeks again. I had never feel this alive before. I relish the smooth tight walls of the anal sphincter around my cockshaft.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh God! Ahhhhhhhhh!” Mom groans while biting on a lower lip to stifle the cries.

My balls swung against a set of hot pussy lips. I grip her waist tighter. I could feel the taut anus flex around my pumping rod. Sweat drips off of my chin and onto her back as I breathe hard.

“I can't believe we’re d-doin' this!” Mom yells in ecstasy, “Pound my ass, my sweet son!”

I couldn’t take anymore. I was surprised I had lasted this long. Grunting, I pull her back roughly.

“Oh god, mom!” I wail, “I’m gonna cum!” I ram harder shouting, “I’m gonna explode in your tight ass!”

“Yes, baby!” Mom pants, “Yes, cum in me!” she shrieks insanely, “Fill your mommy’s ass with you delicious sperm!”

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” I expel as I cum inside of her bowels.

Mom’s eyes become huge while feeling my cock swell and then twitch around as it sprays. Her ass made an impossibly tight seal as my shaft jerks with uncontrolled spasms.

“Yes! Yesssss!” she shrieks, “Cum for mommy!”

With a couple of more strokes I blast a river of sperm into that forbidden ass. I tonic as the thrill waves capture me in place. I did a silent scream.

Mom pinches her clit at the same time. Her body also froze in place as a monster orgasm begins. A puckering anus tenses.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she squeals, “Ooooooooooohhhhh!”

The both of us collapsed on the bed. I lay down on mom with me still buried in deep. We were out of breath. The sheets stuck to our sweaty bodies.

After a few moments I stop convulsing. I roll off mom with a ‘pop’ sound made as my rod left the tight asshole. We were gasping for breath while bathing in the loving orgasms.

This was a complete fulfillment of all my fantasies. Mom was completely satisfied by me. I had never been with a completely sexual woman.

Mother had been more a very eager fuck. She had satisified me more than any of the teenage girls I had been with. She had brought me to the point of total exhaustion.

“I love you, Brad,” mom confess rolling over and placing a raven-haired head on my heaving chest, “I think I have never loved anyone more.”

“I love you, Janice,” I whisper to mom stroking the long mane, “I can’t imagine I could ever love any woman as deep as I now do you.”

Mom cuddles me even closer. I pull her hot and sexy body tightly. We were lovers and would always be. Soon I doze off trying to figure how we could be married.

I awoke the next morning alone in the bed. Mom was already up. I could hear her moving around in the bathroom.

I got up walk to where she was. Mom was rummaging through the medicine cabinet. I move up behind and place arms around a mature naked body. A gentle kiss was place on her cheek.

“G’mornin’, Mom,” I greet.

“It’s about time ya got up,” she replies pressing the taboo body against me.

‘Whatcha doin’?” I quiz giving a tight hug.

“I’m gettin’ ready to go pick up your Auntie J,” Mom answers removing a comb from a shelf.

I immediately let her go. She quickly begins to give the long raven tress leisurely strokes. I amaze at the mane. It shined blue it was so dark.

“With Auntie J showin’ up,” I speculate moving over to the toilet, “I guess I’ll be sleepin’ in my bed for awhile.” Taking a morning whiz, I add, “It would be a scandal if family found us out.”

Auntie J was my mother’s younger sister, Janine Townsend. They were only a year apart. She was a carbon copy of my beautiful parent. Often they were mistaken for twins.

“You better getta move on,” Mom reminds as I complete the daily task, “Remember Janine’s flight will be arrivin’ in about ninety minutes.” She notes, “You know how much of a bitch your aunt can be if she has to wait too long.”

Auntie J was an airline attendant. Actually she was more than that. My aunt’s seniority earned a position of supervisor. She only worked as a “Stew” when wanting to travel somewhere. This time she was using the privilege to make the yearly visit to us.

I had called her ‘Auntie J’ since I was a tot. That was due to me being unable to pronounce “Janine” at that age. The family adapted the nickname.

I thought about my much travel relative while flushing the crapper. She was as gorgeous as mom. I did have fantasies about her almost as much as I did my now lover parent. They were never as serious as the ones of mom.

I came back into the bedroom to retrieve a pair of undershorts and pants I could slip on when finishing my shower. Mom looks at my morning cock. It was in the typical semi hard position.

“Jeezus!” she giggles, “You men can get a hard on at the drop of a the hat.”

Those deep brown eyes suddenly sparkle. She bites a lower lip. I know my sexy Mom had something in mind.

“Come over here an’ sit on the bed,” she orders.

I did as request. She kneels down between my legs. Her warm hands stroke by rod hard.

“You say Auntie J’s plane will be in soon,” I remind dutifully.

“Since when did the airlines ever get in on time?” she dismisses pressing tighter around my rod, “Besides, fuck my sister, she can wait a few minutes.”

“As you wish,” I readily agree.

“Just relax an’ let momma take care of this beautiful thing,” she instructs slipping my stiff dick into a warm mouth.

It was feeling wonderful. This woman could make a man happy at the drop of a hat! No wonder she was a high priced whore.

“Oh, gawdamnit, Mom!” I moan feeling a climax quickly rising, “You’re really a whore supreme.”

She pumps on my stiff rod. I couldn’t believe how awesome this feel. I still amaze at how easy she could get me hot!

“Mother,” I pant, “I’m gonna cum in your mouth again!”

Mom looks up at me still holding a very stiff dick in that pleasure making mouth. Dark brown eyes glimmers mischievously. I receive a wink as she inhales my rod deeper.

Slowly and softly Mom sucks down my taboo cock. A hot tongue snakes the shaft. Feathery fingers lightly cup my ball sac. She starts to pump faster.

A hot tongue slides up and down my pulsating shaft. I could feel the warmth of the cum rising. I was too weak not to hold out for too much longer.

"O’God, Mom," I moan, “I’m gonna fill your mouth again.”

My cock throbs faster. It hardens even more. It was ready to explode. She hums with the hard sucking.

“Iiiiiiieeeeeeeee!” I scream arching into my mother’s mouth.

The hot cum erupts. She hungrily swallows every tasty drop keeping a tight seal around the shaft. My body involuntarily gyrates wildly. I thrush madly meeting the pleasure making head bobs.

Oh yes!” I wail loudly, “Oh god yes! Yessssss! Yesssssssssss!”

A river of forbidden sperm empties into her mouth. Mom moves up and down over the slick hard cock capturing the remaining droplets of cum oozing from the purple helmeted head.

She climbs back up my sweaty torso. We lock into a deep French kiss. She presses me back onto the bed in a passionate embrace.

“I figured I should give you one more good cocksuckin’,” Mom says as the kiss broke, “With Janine around, we might not get to fuck for a week or so.”

“Jeezus!” I pant, recovering from the blowjob, “I hope not!”

“Now go shower an’ get dressed,” she orders, “We’re already gonna have her waitin’.”

“Remember who caused us to be late, Mom,” I remark heading into the bathroom, “So you can take the bitchin’!”

“You want me to tell my sister we’re late because I was suckin’ off my son?” Mom quips.

“I dare ya to,” I respond entering the bathroom.

We arrived at the airport about an hour later. Auntie J’s flight had also been late. So the wait was only a few short minutes.

She was wearing a tight airline attendant’s uniform. It fit her curvaceous body perfectly. My aunt was still a stunner.

She quickly greets us with smiles and hugs. I enjoy the mature female body pressing against me. There was a stirring in my loins.

We quickly move out to the parking lot. I couldn’t help but notice how hot of a woman my world traveler aunt was. She was a duplicate of my mom’s except the breasts. They were a little smaller in size. Then they weren’t enhanced like my mother’s.

Mom drove. Janine sat next to me. The three of us were a tight fit in the front seat. My aunt’s full body was rubbing up next to me. Damn! She feels nice!

For some reason she was different. Janine was not just my aunt. She was a full-fledged hottie. I was getting a hard on feeling this woman pressing against me.

I was puzzled to why she seem so different. I had never seen her like this before. This was a very desirable woman, not Auntie J.

I could only assume since I crossed the taboo line with mom, my incest moral barriers were now gone. Janine was a beautiful. I wanted this sexy airline attendant.

We stopped to have lunch at a popular restaurant. My aunt went into telling us of the latest travels. She regaled about the sight seeing that was done with the newly open stops in Eastern Europe.

I feel her hand on my leg. It moves to the inside. My cock stirred to a half erection.

All through the meal I kept looking at my mother’s sister differently than ever before. Auntie J had a body was made for sin! I wanted to sin with her.

By the time we got home, I was horny. But I knew that my hand would be my lover this night. Damn! I wished mom and I could get a few minutes alone! It was early afternoon when we pull into the driveway. Janine suggested we go swimming. It was a wish to get into a relax mode as quickly as possible.

We all went to rooms to change. I was done first. I went out to the pool and checked it out.

This was late summer and some leaves had fallen into the water. I skimmed them off with a net. I had forgotten how small my bathing suit was. The trunks sticks tight to my body as I bent over scrapping the surface clean.

Suddenly there was a whistle of approval followed by a “Hubba-Hubba!” I tuned around to see Auntie J and mom standing on the patio. Both were giving me the once over.

“Lookin’ good Brad,” Janine calls out.

“What do’ya think of your little nephew now, sis,” Mom asks just to embarrass me.

“He’s become a hunk,” Auntie J huskily remarks looking me up and down.

“Thanks,” was all I could say, I feel a little awkward being the subject of these two older, sexy women’s conversation.

I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I return to the pool cleaning. I really was feeling like a piece of meat in a dog pound!

Both chuckle while moving over to the pool deck. I knew mom was enjoying seeing me uncomfortable. I plan to extract veneagence after Auntie J was gone.

Mom and Janine were wearing identical bikinis. A pair of gorgeous bodies was being displayed marvelously. They sat down in lounge chairs and proceed to oil up.

I watch as the two mature bodies begin to glisten with oil. They each did their own fronts. Then they did each other’s backs.

For some reason them placing on suntan protection seem to be quite erotic. I hoped it wasn’t just due to my teenage hormones acting up. Yet it did seem Mom and Auntie J were caressing not applying the lotion.

Each seems to massage the oil onto the others’ body with slow easy movements. The application seems to be so damn erotic! I could swear I heard low sighs and moans.

I was feeling a little over heated. I remember my trunks couldn’t hide the enlarging bulge. So it was a rapid dive into the pool!

I did a lap. When I return to the edge, Mom and Auntie J were now on their backs. The bikini tops were removed!

I tried not to gawk. But I did stare wide-eyed and opened mouth. My aunt’s tits as fantastic as mom’s. Both had dark erect nipples capping their twin peaks.

“I think I’m gonna get somethin’ to drink,” I announce lifting out of the pool.

I really need to get away for a few minutes. My rod was as hard as granite. I had to recuperate from this hot vision of my near nude mother and aunt.

“Baby,” Mom ask sitting up, “Bring us back some cokes too.”

Her beautiful body was covered with a sheen of suntan lotion and sweat. She was such a magnificent specimen of womanhood. An almond shape eye winks at me.

I quickly dash into the house. The tight Speedo styled swim trunks did little to hide my massive erection. I head to the kitchen and the refrigerator. I need relief.

I pull a can of cold soda out and place it against my crotch. It was very cold. It did the job. My cock quickly retracts.

Mom always brought on such hard ons. Now her equally sexy sister was adding to the erection. I had to recompose or I would be jacking off all week long!

The sight I saw returning to the pool said I shouldn’t have bothered to hide my stiffy! Mom and Auntie J were standing in the shallow end of the pool kissing!

“Dear, son,” Mom coos looking over at me, “You’re about to enter Heaven.”

There I stood watching in silence as a hard cockhead peeked from the top of the swim trunks. These two sirens teased the other’s nipples with pinches and kisses. These two beautiful women were putting on a show for me! I knew that this act was my hot mother’s idea.

My gorgeous parent and her equally hot sister went back to kissing. The two woman place hands were on the other’s ass cheeks. They pull together tightly.

“You gonna join us, son?” Mom asks breaking the kiss.

I absent-mindedly place the soda cans on a nearby table. In almost zombie like steps I move to the edge of the pool. Still staring at the nearly nude sexy women I drop into the water.

“He’s all your, sis,” Mom says head nodding toward me.

Janine start to wade toward me. Her rounded mounds bounce with each step. My sexy aunt pause for a moment seeing rock hard dick peeking out from the top of the bathing suit.

"Oh my,” she compliments in a whisper, “That really looks nice.”

My aunt’s arms go around my neck. We lock into a deep French kiss. Mom sighs at the sight.

I could feel her crotch rub the head of my hard penis. I lift up Janine and onto the edge of the pool. With a sexy smile, my beautiful aunt laid back.

I look over at mom. A pair of dark nipples stood hard. She was breathing deeply. The sight of her son and sister about to fuck was a massive turn on.

“You planned this,” I conclude.

“We planned this,” Janine corrects.

I suddenly realize that mom and Auntie J must have been carrying on more than a normal sister relationship. I thought back to when first witnessing mom with another woman. She was too at ease with making lesbian love. Her and Janine must have been lovers when they were girls.

“How long?” I ask hotly.

“Janine an’ I took each other’s cherries before we had gotten out of junior high school.” Mom then remarks with a giggle, “You didn’t think you were the first member of my family I ever fucked.”

“Wow!” was all I could mutter.

“Nephew,” Janine coos, “I’m waitin’.”

I turn back to my sexy aunt. The bikini bottoms were pull off. It reveals a bare pussy. I inhale the sweet forbidden aroma.

“Jesus!” Mom whisper into my ear, “Doesn’t Janine have one magnificent lookin’ cunt?”

I grasp the shapely legs. They were place over my shoulders. Without hesitation, my face goes into the wet cunt.

“Ooooooooo!” she squeals feeling a flickering tongue on a ready clit. “Ooooooooh wow!” she let out a moan feeling as I place a couple of fingers into a wet pussy.

My hot aunt massages her breasts. She tweaks the erect nipples. Her hips move with the invading tongue.

My mother's breasts were press up against my back. I feel a pussy brush my ass. Mom starts to lapping the back of my neck while pushing down the Speedos.

“Gawd, I’m hot!” she hiss grabbing my retracted balls, “Watchin’ you eat that beautiful cunt has me ready to fuck forever!” She lustfully claims caressing my ball sac.

Janine looks down between her legs. She could see me eating away. Also she could observe her naked sister loving me. It was very erotic sight.

“Grab his cock, girl,” Janine urge huskily, “Stroke it for ‘im!” She laid back saying, “Get ‘im going while he eats my pussy."

I press deeper into the naked crotch. Janine’s pussy quavers to my aggressive tongue. I feel the fit hips flex up in the air,

“Oooh,” she moans softly, “Aaahhhh.”

I feel Janine’s thighs squeeze tighter. I drove a probing tongue into a wet pussy. She taste wonderful.

"Oh fuck!” she groans louder and huskily, “That's so good! Keep going, Brad!” Pushing back against my lips, she moans, “Yes, yes!"

I couldn’t believe what was happening! Here I already had my incredibly beautiful mother as a lover. Now my equally hot aunt was becoming my lover! I was in heaven as Mom predict.

“You two are so hot,” Mom hiss playing with erect dark nipples. “My son makin’ my sister’s pussy a meal is unbearably hot!” She groan, “I can’t wait to taste my son’ cock!” She add lustfully, “Or my sister’s sweet cunt!”

I lift Janine’s ass up in the air driving my pleasure making tongue even further. My aunt’s body starts shimmering. She tightens around my head.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she scream, “Oh fuck! I’m cummmmin’!”

I feel her body go first tense and then go limp. A few following shivers occurs. With a final whimper the curvy legs slithers off my shoulders.

Janine sat up. Grinning she rubbed a wet pussy as I lifted out of the pool. My stiff cock spring roundly. It point at my hot foxy aunt.