Hard Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t remember when the last time I cum so quickly,” Janine amaze.

I stand up proud and very erect. Mom always loved how my cock seemed to flop about and remain so hard. She wasn’t disappointed this time either.

“I think we should move back inside,” Mom suggest climbing out of the pool.

It was then I notice she was completely naked. The bikini bottoms were floating away. She must have remove them as soon as I start on Janine.

Placing my arms around a set of twin thin hips, we move back to the house. I was still astonish at how this two older, sexy woman wanted me to love them. I was even more taken aback with the idea mom set this all up. No wonder her ‘meetings’ were so profitable.

We head to the staircase. I let them go first. I marvel at the two fine mature assess climbing the stairs.

“You lay down first, baby,” Mom says.

I drop on the sheets and turns over. My cock stands up erect. The purple head vibrates with tension. Juices run down the stiff shaft.

The two women smile at my hard rod. Then Mom head nods to Janine to climb on first. My hot aunt slinks onto the bed.

“It time for me to relax you, Brad,” she coos, “I know your mother an’ I got you all hot an’ bothered.”

“Well, I hav’ta admit you two have got me going,” I concede, “It’s been difficult tryin’ to keep cool.”

“I know we’ve been a tease,” Janine promise moving next to me, “We’re gonna make up for that now.”

She wraps a set of slender arms around my neck. We French kiss. She was a fantastic kisser! Our tongues were dueling with rising passion.

Janine breaks off the kiss moving down my neck placing little kisses along the way. My hot aunt makes her way down my stomach. Soon she was between my legs.

A warm hand surrounds my aching cock. I could feel hot breath on the tip of my rod. I look down to see a pink tongue shoot out to lick the pre-semen off a stiff cockhead.

Mom was sitting on the bed masturbating. Her dark eyes glitter with excitement. My sexy parent was enjoying the show her son and her sister was putting on.

I closed my eyes succumbing to the feeling of my aunt’s lips. Her head was moving down working all of my cock into her mouth. She begins moving back and forth on my shaft taking it deep in as possible.

I heard a buzzing sound. I open my eyes to see mom had a dildo. She was working it on a very wet cunt. I was in so much pleasure the thought of where she got it never occurred.

I then peer down to see Janine staring back. Love was in my aunt’s dark eyes. She slowly removes my cock.

“I you know,” my aunt reveals, “Janice tell me all about what you two have been doing the last month.” She smiles saying “In fact, she invited me out for this threesome.” She emphasizes with a husky voice, “I couldn’t wait to get my hot pussy here.”

“Mother,” I moans, “You’re one schemin’ bitch.”

“An’ you love me even more for it,” Mom replies.

“Janice said you have a good tongue an’ya proved that.” Janine then notes, “She also say you’re a stud.” Grinning wickedly, she says, Now, I’m gonna put that to the test right.

Janine climbs up and straddles me. She squats just over my very hard cock. My sexy aunt’s pussy lips were glistening wet, and were mere inches over the throbbing rod.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” she moans deeply while thrusting slender hips down onto mine. “Awwwwwwwww!” she groans impaling a taboo cunt onto my big hard dick. "Oh god yes!" she screams, throwing her head back, "Fuck me, Brad! Fuck Auntie J hard!"

I was as arouse as she was. I grab her by the hips. I arch savagely upwards at the same time.

My dick rams home. The large cock slides deep inside another forbidden woman. This hot mature female was unleashing unequal passions.

“Oh god Janice!” she squeals at Mom, “You’re son’s cock is wonderful!”

“Take it my bitch sister,” Mom urges in a husky voice. The dildo was going deep into her pussy, “Fuck my son insane!

My mother’s words made me hotter. I want to bang this taboo cunt hard and deep! I flip us over where I was on top.

I begin to shove my cock deep into Janine with reckless abandon. There was no doubt my aunt was in lust. I was pumping my cock in and out. With each outward thrust I came nearly completely out of the wet pussy.

"Oh my handsome nephew!” she groan enclosing legs tighter around my back, “Yes! Yessss! Yessssssssss!” Janine squeals wildly, “Omigod!” she huffed, “I'm cumming!”

She was on fire. My aunt’s body was flexing and taunting uncontrollably. A tremendous orgasm was rising.

“Omygod! I’m cummmmmmmmmin’!” she pants, “I’m cummin’ so fuckin’ hard!”

“Don’t stop, Brad!” my masturbating mother yells, “Keep fuckin’ her even harder! She needs that bitch hole fucked red!”

Again mom’s words were like Vigara! My cock stayed hard. I kept thrusting into Janine with more reckless lust.

“Oh my! You’re gonna fuck your aunt raw!” Janine gasps with brown eyes widening, "I'm gonna cum againnnnnnnnnnn!”

This was an even harder climax. Her dark brown hair flails wildly. Janine’s body contorts almost epileptically.

I was bringing my sexy aunt to multiple orgasms. Athletic hips lift and tighten as repeating waves of pleasure tore through her body. Janine was has good of a piece of ass as my mother.

“Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Janine wails as her body surrenders to the peaking climax. “Oooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!”

I look over at my mom. She was laying at our feet twisting in pleasure. I realize the dildo fucking was bringing her to a cumming as well.

Final pleasure spasms rip through her body. My aunt goes limp beneath me. She collapse panting and gasping for air.

"I’ve never been fucked this good in my entire life," she puffs, “Janice you’re only lucky cunt!”

“Yes,” she pants back, “I know how lucky I am.”

I move down to mom. We kiss deeply. Her body was trembling from the last organism.

“First my slut aunt,” I lustfully growl breaking a kiss, “Now my whore mother!”

“Suck your son’s cock.” Janine tells Mom. “I wanna see ya give ‘im a blowjob!”

Mom quickly scampers down my body and captures my cock in an experienced mouth. A pink tongue caresses and licks my shaft. I was quickly back to full mast.

“Get on your knees so ya can show ‘im ya eat cunny,” Janine hotly orders.

Mom waste no time getting into position. She hungrily buried her face in Janine’s pussy. A firm ass waves inviting me to take it.

I get behind my mother and grab a set of firm hips. I aimed a very stiff rod. My cock slips into the warm, wet taboo pussy.

“That’s it my slut sister,” Janine hiss at mom, “Eat my cunt while your son fucks ya.” She hotly asks, “Can’ya taste his cum in my cunny?”

This was totality wild. Fucking my mother while she ate my aunt’s pussy. Janine was pinching as set of dark nipples as her sister laps away.

“That’s it, baby!” my aunt huskily says, “Eat your sister’s cunny!”

Mom push deeper into Auntie J’s pussy. She teases an engorged clit. Janine wiggled back into her sister’s mouth.

“I can taste my son’s cum,” Mom groans, briefly removing her mouth. “This is so nasty havin’ my son fuck me as I eat his sperm out of ya cunny!”

Janine reaches down and guides Mom’s mouth back to a glistening cunt. “Omigod!” she gasps, “I’m gettin’ close to cumming, sis.”

Mom licks faster on Janine’s pussy. I could hear slurping of her tongue against my aunt’s love hole. The sex-hazed brunette was lifting and wiggling fervently. My mother was doing an expert cunt eating job.

I pound harder into her cunt. I feel Mom’s pussy tighten around my cock as a powerful orgasm rises. The feeling of her cunt squeezing my cock was almost more than I could take. Still, I knew I was going to explode in her.

“I’m cummin’!” Janine yells, “Eat my cum, you slut!”

“Ummmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh!” Mom groans into her sister’s pussy.

Her was body flexing and flaccid insanely. I could feel her cunt restrict around my stiff shaft. At the same time I could see my aunt’s hips thrusting to meet my mom’s mouth.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Mom screams pulling away from my aunt’s wet pussy, “Ommmmmmmmiiiiiiigoooooooooood!” she yells wildly, “I’m cummin’! I’m cumminnnnnnnn’ hard!”

Mom then places an excited tongue back on the taboo pussy. She licks and sucks even faster on her sister’s protruding clit. A bottomless lesbian lust had taken over.

“Omigod, Janice,” Janine groans loudly, “You’re as good as ever!” She humps and bounces on the bed as her body tense. “I’m cummin’, baby! I’m givin’ up a piece of ass to ya, my sweet sister!”

With that, a set of firm hips hunch upward. Janine closes eyes enjoying the forbidden tongue. She forms a silent scream as a climax captures her tight body.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she wails.

“Ooooooohhhhhhhh God!” I huff feeling the tingle of hot sperm rushing from my balls. “I’m cummin’, Mom! I’m gonna fill your pussy with my juices!”

I must have shot off a gallon. My body shivers from the force of the climax. I froze as the sensation claims me.

The three of us climax together. Janine melts into the sheets. Mom falls forward on Janine’s abdomen with a sweaty ass still presented. I roll off to one side. We all pant and gasp for air.

I was incredibility hot. I had never been this turns on. Mom’s very firm ass high in the air was just too tempting. It was a reminder of how good it was. I had to take it now.

Without a word, I move up between her legs. I press my hard dick to my parent’s asshole. I begin to shove it in. My mom grimace as my head slips past the tight sphincter.

"Oh yes baby!” my aunt scream out, “Fuck ya mom up the ass.”

"Oh yes! Yeah baby!” mom agrees in a lustful voice, “Butt fuck your mother hard!"

I was up to my balls in mom’s ass. My cock thrust in and out unabatedly. A firm round ass push back on the plunging rod.

Mom returns to her sister’s pussy. I stare into my aunt’ dark eyes while pumping mom. She looks back very lovingly. Janine was enjoying this as much or more than mom and I was.

I reach under my mom and found a slit dripping. I begin to rub a vibrating pussy while a hard cock when deep into her bowels. I finger the love hole uninhibitedly.

I slide three fingers into the taboo, wet cunt. I was double banging my mother. I push my digits deep into the tight pussy. My cock pump faster into my mom’s ass.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” mom groans, “My god son! You’re makin’ me cum from everywhere!” She gasps.

Again, I relish in the sight and feel of my parent’s body violently shaking to the waves of pleasure. Mom shivers like I’ve never seen before. She trembles almost violently as my dick continue to plummet.

“Oh God, Bradley!” Mom shrieks, “I’ve never been this high before!” huffing she hotly yells, “No man has ever made me this happy!”

I was in ecstasy at the fact I had total control of this highly experience whore. This was my whore mother who was got high prices for her services. She was now my subservient bitch.

Suddenly Mom’s firm body tonic extremely. She froze giving a silent scream. Finally she collapses between Janine’s legs.

Auntie J, not wasting a minute, rolls onto her knees. A pair of ass cheeks was spread. A brown asshole was expose.

“Up the ass, my hot nephew!” Janine invites in a husky voice, “Give it to me lik’a did my sister!”

Here I was a young man getting not only one fantastically beautiful woman’s ass but two. The fact they were my mother and aunt only add to the erotica of the act.

I crawl behind the slender legs. My cockhead press into the inviting ass hole. It was obvious Auntie J had been butt fucked often. My nine inches slide in quite easily. She didn't even wince.

Like with my mother, my fingers went to work on a very wet slit. Janine begins to buck wildly. To my surprise she was more than ready to cum. I begin ramming my fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Yes, Brad,” Janine, sighs hotly, “Yes, my handsome nephew, fuck me raw.” She groans promising, “As long as I gotta cunt, you’ll always have a place to put a cock!”

Janine’s body was as hot and as tight as mom’s. I couldn’t believe I had found two gorgeous women that would allow me to do whatever I wanted to them. I begin to ram deep into my older relative’s ass.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!” my aunt screams passionately, “Fuck me! Fuck me Brad! Fuck me harddddddddd!”

Her body tense. She shimmers and vibrates as another sensual climax captures her body. Janine’s body was completely wet from sweat. It looks beautiful. My "Auntie J!” I moans feeling balls tightened, “I'm gonna cum!"

“Cum in me, baby!” she wails, “Fill my ass with your sweet juices!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I now scream, “Oooooooooohhhhhhhmygod!” I shout blindly into the room, “I’m cumminn’ hard! I’m cumming hard!”

“I feel your wonderful cum!" Janine groans loudly, "It’s so fuckin’ hot!”

We both climax together. My aunt’s body responds differently than mom’s. She would vibrate and shutter from her toes to a longhaired brunette head. It was a fantastic feeling.

Janine and I collapse next to mom. We were breathing hard, hearts beating wildly. We lay there for a while, recovering our senses.

“That was so beautiful,” My mother asks. “You have any regrets about this, Sis?”

“Just not lettin’ your son do this earlier,” Janine answers with a giggle.

I lean forward and kiss mom. My parent pulls me down. We complete it as a deep French kiss.

As I sit up, my sexy aunt wraps arms around my neck. We then engage in a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue dances with mine.

Then she moves to mom where the two closest women in my life kiss deeply. They locked into a French kiss. Both groan into the other’s mouth.

“I think you guys might like this news,” Janine, breaking the kiss, announce, “I’ve been offers the senior attendant/supervisor’s position at my company’s office here.”

“Wonderful!” my smiling mom rolls over to face Janine asking, “Are’ya gonna take the position?”

“Do’ya want me to take it?” Auntie J coyly asks back.

“Fuckin’ A we do!” I anxiously answer.

“How can I say no to such’a elegant statement,” Janine responds.

“Your gonna love workin’ and livin’ here!” Mom congratulates hugging Janine. “We have lotsa room here!”

“I’ll call them Monday an’ tell ‘em yes!” my aunt says.

“Hey!” Janine remarks, “This calls for a celebration!”

“Isn’t that what we just did?” Mom laughs.

“No,” Janine clarifies with a shaking head, “I mean a real celebration.”

“What do you suggest?” Mom asks.

“I’ve gotta an idea!” Janine announced then leaned over and whisper in Mom’s ear.

“Are’ya sure you wanna do that?” Mom asks biting a lower lip.

“Hell yes,” my aunt insists, “It would be wonderful way for us to be a tighter family

“Is anyone gonna let me in on this secret?” I puzzle feeling left out.

Mom and Janine smile and shake their heads. Four dark brown eyes glimmers impishly. They both crawl up to each side of me.

“Let’s just say, my handsome son,” my mother coos, “You’re gonna get more pussy than you ever dreamt of.”

“Hav’a ever been fucked silly?” my aunt quips running a long finger over my chest.

At that moment I knew I was going to live every boy’s.