All Comments on 'Hard Times at the Hotel'

by RubyRyder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
purrrkspurrrksover 13 years ago
¡ more of the same, please !

I found your story polished and well narrated and would greatly like to read more pegging fiction of this calibur. cheers

RubyRyderRubyRyderover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

...for your kind words! I have another story pending...and you can go to my website and sign up for a story a month as well.

http://PeggingParadise.com

All the Best,

Ruby

FrotterFrotterabout 13 years ago
Hot!

Wow! CFNM, Female Domination and hand jobs are three of my favorite fetishes, and this story managed to touch on all three...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bets, Dares and Ransom

Ruby and her Husband have a need to increase the level of their play at a hotel. Ruby has enlisted the help of a couple of her friends who end up being reimbursed for their "play" with them. At the Hotel, her husband has to strip naked and retrieve buckets of ice from the ice machine risking getting caught with each naked walk down the hall. After an initial spanking, and pegging, her husband is made to walk naked down the stairs to another floor, and knock on the door. Here he must accept the punishment of Ruby's volunteer. A firm spanking and pegging session with a larger than usual strap-on. Next, Ruby's husband goes all the way back to the room for Ice only to find another "volunteer" waiting, with another spanking, and another strap-on, this one pushing him even farther and deeper. After the 3 peggings and spankings, Ruby's is scared, and excited to find out there's 3 more volunteers. Each on a different floor, each with their own paddle, and each strap-on keeps getting bigger and bigger. Their evening ends when Ruby, her husband and the last 3 volunteers, go for an A.M. drive to a quiet neighborhood, where the naked, husband must get out and run naked down the street as directed by the giggling gaggle of girls. Eventually, leaving him naked and driving away, (temporarily) until he reaches his naked destination as directed and is allowed back in the vehicle. This too happens 3 times with each naked dash getting longer and longer. by pdb ps. When they get back to the Motel, her husband asks if they can do it again next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous