Hard Times with Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Mom was the one being too loud. She held her legs up, spread high in the air, and squirmed against Aunt Linda's face as she orgasmed. My aunt abandoned her sister's clit a that moment and moved her mouth down to her pussy hole and sucked up the fresh juices that would now be flowing from deep within my mother's sex. Aunt Linda slurped and swallowed until she had her fill.

As I watched this climactic display of sisterly incest, I finally gave in and beat my cock hard and fast. I pushed my finger into my asshole and seconds later I was launching jets of semen across the threshold, into the room and onto the polished hardwood floor. My entire body convulsed with the force of my ejaculation.

After my mom let her legs down and relaxed, Aunt Linda kissed her way back north. The two women's bodies entwined and they exchanged the deep, forgiving kiss of lovers condemned by mutual sin. My aunt's hand came away from my mother's breast for a brief moment and signaled me with a winking wave goodbye.

For a moment I dared to hope she was going to invite me to join them in the bed, but it looked like that was all for me. I eased the door closed, then crept back into Rachel's room. I listened for almost an hour, but I didn't hear the sounds of any further lovemaking.

I whacked off again before falling asleep to the mental image of my mom licking my naked aunt's pussy. I restlessly woke up twice more during the night, and each time I masturbated while thinking about the amazing display I had the rare privilege of seeing.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day.

----------------------------------------

The air in the bathroom was steamy from my shower. I stood naked in front of the fogged mirror and spread shaving cream over my chin and cheeks. I felt a cool rush of air and heard my mom's voice behind me.

"Oops, I didn't know you were still in here," she said. I looked over and saw her standing in the doorway nude, covering her chest and pubic area modestly with her hands. "I'll use the downstairs toilet."

"Why? Just go here," I told her and turned my attention to clearing a spot in the mirror so I could shave. She balked, and I watched her reflection as she checked over her shoulder, as if to ensure there would be no witnesses to her impending indiscretion. How could someone so crazy, be so darned cute?

She gingerly hurried to the toilet and sat down, one arm still hiding her bare nipples, the other tucked across her lap. I dragged the razor over my cheek, and rinsed the blade. After a few more passes, I realized Mom hadn't started going yet.

"Shy bladder?" I teased. She looked up at me, making those adorable puppy dog eyes, and I knew she had something in mind. "Want me wait outside while you go?"

Mom shook her head, and uncovered her breasts revealing her erect nipples and immediately gained my full attention. She looked down at herself and sheepishly opened her legs. Her dark pussy hair was matted with my dried cum and her sister's saliva. Then, with a sudden shush, she was peeing.

I watched in silence as my mom pissed right in front of me. My limp cock began to stiffen as the golden stream gushed from it's hidden source within her tangled pubic hair. She looked up at my hard-on then down again at herself, and we both watched the forceful torrent flow from her, then gradually lessen until it was a trickle that dribbled down her slit and moistened her curly bush. She flexed and forced out another squirt, then one more. My cock bobbed at full attention as Mom's eyes came up and fixed on my erection.

I was about to step forward and let her take me into her mouth, but then we heard my aunt call up.

"Breakfast's ready!"

Mom hopped off the toilet like a startled jackrabbit, and darted into her room, closing the door behind her. I flushed the toiled, and my cock slowly wilted as I finished shaving, left to ponder yet another lost opportunity.

----------------------------------------

I sat down at the table. Aunt Linda, wearing only a two-piece bathing suit under a sheer linen cover-up, placed a plate of eggs, sausages, and hash browns in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She smiled with satisfaction, obviously accepting my blatant ogling of her body as a compliment.

"Eat up, stud," she said. "You need to replenish your strength, you look a bit drained this morning."

"Not only that, but my right arm is really sore for some strange reason."

"You liked what you saw?"

"I can now die a happy man," I pronounced and dug into breakfast.

"Hopefully you'll live long enough to catch the second act," she said mysteriously with a suggestive leer.

"So you and mom've been fooling around since you were little?"

"It's all your mother's fault," Aunt Linda said as she sat down across from me with her tea. "She had it figured out long before I ever did. I used to catch her humping her toys or the sofa cushions all the time, but she'd never tell me what she was doing. I finally caught her grinding away on my favorite doll one day and threatened to tell our mom if she didn't spill the beans." She took a sip of her tea as she fondly remembered those days.

"You learned how to masturbate from your little sister?"

"Yep. I tell ya, that kid was born horny. Your mom and I started rubbing ourselves off together, and before long we were fiddling with each other's naughty bits and playing all kinds of nasty games. But when we reached high school we became more interested in boys, so we had something new to experiment with. After I went off to college, we only fooled around a couple more times during summer breaks. I didn't realize how much I missed being with her like that until last night," she sighed.

"That reminds me, what the hell is a ginny hole?"

"Ha!" Aunt Linda laughed. "That's what we called our vaginas when we were little. Our 'virgin holes.' Just hearing it still makes my snatch pucker." She reached down between her legs and scratched her crotch vigorously. "Damn, I forgot how itchy it gets when you shave your pussy. I don't know how your cousin Rachel can stand to walk around like this all the time."

I loved that Aunt Linda was so crude and open around me. I wondered what she would do if I yanked those bikini bottoms down right there and gave her a tongue lashing of my own.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" I tried to redirect my thoughts.

"Sure, kiddo, shoot."

"You know how Mom likes to talk dirty when she's messing around?" Aunt Linda just nodded. "I love it like crazy, but she acts like I'm still a little boy when we're...doing stuff, you know? Like always calling herself 'mommy' for one thing."

"Your mother is going to a very tough time right now," Aunt Linda explained, comfortably transitioning into professional counselor mode. "She's dealing with it, in part, by going back to a happier time in her life. She's probably not even consciously aware of it, but this regressive coping strategy of hers is the whole reason she's allowed herself to cross the line with you, and violate every mother's most shameful taboo by giving in to her sexual desire for her own son."

I let that sink in. "So this is a bad thing?"

"Yes and no," she responded. "Your Mom's life has collapsed around her ears. She needs something stable, something she can depend on, to keep her anchored. That's where you fit in, stud. She's dealing with an overwhelming amount of stress, so she also needs a way to feel safe and comforted. She has powerfully emotional memories of joy and contentment centered around her incestuous explorations with me as a little girl. Your mom also associates the years she spent nurturing you as the happiest and most fulfilling time of her life. She has conflated these two elements of her past, and come up with actualizing her fantasies with you as her way of getting through this crisis without having a complete breakdown."

She took a deep breath and gathered her thoughts. We both heard the shower turn off upstairs, letting us know that Mom would be down soon.

"So, no, it's not entirely a bad thing," Aunt Linda continued. "There are worse ways your mother could have chosen to cope with her problems. But, as I said last night, this is an emotional high wire act. She counting on you being there if she falls.

"I don't want to hurt her--that's the last thing I want in the world. But sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm taking advantage of her. You know, using her vulnerability to live out my own sick fantasy about having sex with my mom."

"Don't worry about that right now," she advised and came around to my side of the table. "The fact that you're thinking about it tells me that you will know enough to do the right thing when the time comes." Aunt Linda surprised me by sitting in my lap and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Your mom is a strong woman and what she needs most right now is all the love we can give her. And in this screwed up family of ours, the way we express love is with sex, lots of it." She tweaked my nose. "And the kinkier the better, got it?"

"Got it." I couldn't help wondering at that moment where Aunt Linda had gotten her psychology degree from.

"But more importantly, did you get a good look at your auntie's naked twat last night while your were jerking that big hog of yours?"

"Not really," I gulped. "I was kinda far away, and the lighting..." I heard Mom's footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I'll see if I can arrange something more graphic for you, stud," she said with a wink and stood up just before Mom caught her sitting on my lap.

It was a lot to process and I didn't know yet if I should be thrilled or depressed. I watched as Mom and Aunt Linda hugged and exchanged a quick kiss on the lips. Mom gave me a smooch on the top of my head and sat down at the table. Meanwhile, behind my mom's back, so only I could see, Aunt Linda yanked her top aside and flashed me her boob.

I decided, for the time being, to be thrilled.

12