All Comments on 'Hardcore Headquarters'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

These 8 and the other 4 need to continue their adventures in nudity and group sex. I think Karen coming back to the office in the middle of the sex orgy fully dressed expecting everyone to have gone home and then stripping off to figure this experiment might be good for the company and then getting the other three to engage in sex the following week as a part of the overall sex experiment, with Alexis giving the Karen's male personal assistant a blow job followed by a screw in the middle of the office, followed by the other women giving him pleasure as well, between work and gawking at the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

It is difficult to write about a group of people having an orgy. It would seem that each couple's actions and responses would, eventually, become repetitive but you did a good job in keeping each pairing separate and unique from the others. Mostly, I think, it was because you gave each character a distinct personality and never deviated, too much, from that. Kudos for a story that kept me interested throughout the entire 7 pages--it didn't seem that long at all.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best...

... Ive seen in a while. Agree with other anon above. Keeping the personalities separate was key and building the situation was masterful. Kudos and hope for more group stories.

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Excellent read

Great story and certainly one of the best group stories I have read so far in my short time here. Sticking with the theme you did a great job of going through the feelings people have when being nude with others one wouldn't normally be naked with. The orgy you also did a great job in keeping all the characters separate with their own identies. I also like the ending. It's one where you could finish it here or do a continuation including the boss and some or all of the others. Thanks for sharing this piece of work.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
Excellent!!

I absolutely loved this story! It had the perfect amount of humor, angst, nerves, and laughter. You have done an amazing job on this one. Please continue to write, you a obviously have a unique ability to tell stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

This is my 2nd favorite of this year's NND contest. I thought this was really well written to engage the reader. Tough premise to make believable and you made it as close as possible. Great character development. The story just kept building and reeling us in. The competition this year is the best ever in my opinion, so this story is a great accomplishment.

pwdinblewpwdinblewover 6 years ago
Something missing

Good sex writing, both actions and emotions, but did they come up with the innovative business idea? No! So a failed experiment.

But enjoyable none the less

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
What an imagination

I was wondering where this story might go and boy did it go!

I agree the premise ended in failure, but then we don't know what happened next week.

Absolutely love your stories.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 6 years ago
Wow !

Are there any vacancies at this office !

That was HOT !

And I loved it.

Rapier

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Good job

when I first started reading, I was concerned on how you were going to pull this off. You did a good job making it happen. It’s even believable. Great sex and character enlightenment. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a masterpiece

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

Great story. It was lots of fun. I hope they were able to come up with some great new ideas for their boss after the naked experiment:)

junior366junior366over 2 years ago

Great story, I sure wouldn't mind a sequel! I'm sure more than a few people would agree with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a very good story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

5 stars. My mind just exploded. When I scrape it off the ceiling, I will be able to write a cohesive comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always with you, very well written but also amazing sex, thanks

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

Just discovered this one, well done. I would love a sequel or any story with similar theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but never found out if the boss got her next big idea…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but fucked 3 women and didn't come? LOL, right!

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Did the boss get her new idea?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is crazy hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...