Harem Country Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean your head back." Seth ordered. Joanna instantly obeyed. Seth seized her breasts and pressed them together hard. He began pounding between them with abandon. Joanna panted excitedly, her mouth hanging open. She was eagerly waiting. Just the sight of it pushed Seth over the edge. He moaned and slammed himself forward as hard as he could. Joanna could feel his dick swell and twitch between her breasts. Seth's dick erupted again. His hips shuddered as several ropes of cum shot out of his shaft. His seed quickly splattered all over her face. Some of it landed in her mouth and she gratefully licked it up. Seth pulled himself back through her cleavage as he had his last ejaculation. The last of his seed gushed between her mounds. Joanna reached up with her hands and massaged her breasts together. With great glee, she spread his semen all over her chest. Seth panted and wiped his mouth. This was the most intense sex he had ever had. It was like she was a toy, only alive to sate his lusts...and that turned him on so much.

"Did you enjoy that?" a deep voice said. Seth turned his head. Dotan was still watching them, his eyes glowing. He had that wide grin on his face, which the mortal found slightly disconcerting.

"Yes...I did." Seth said. He stood up from Joanna. The crazed woman was licking at the semen that now covered her body.

"You enjoyed being the dominant male you were meant to be, didn't you?" Dotan asked.

"Yes, I did." Seth replied.

"There's nothing more natural." Dotan then stood up. Seth felt as if the god was towering over him. They were both naked...and the mortal felt tiny in more ways than one. "It is how things are meant to be. Now take your slave home and be sure to take care of it."

Seth stared at the god for a few moments. He shuffled nervously, as if he were afraid to say something. Dotan narrowed his eyes slightly.

"What is it?" the god asked.

"I...um...don't have a house." Seth admitted.

"What do you mean?" Dotan replied.

"I mean...I don't have a house. I live in the barracks with dozens of other guards. We all live in bunks."

"You're a soldier are you not?" Dotan asked.

"Yes."

"Can you not buy a house?"

"I...am not paid very much."

"How much?"

"After paying for my room and board in the barracks and the food..."

Dotan held up his hands. He no longer looked like the regal, intimidating god. He looked like any other annoyed man.

"Wait, wait, wait." Dotan said firmly. "You live in the barracks, but you have to pay for your food and room?"

"Yes." Seth replied. "Being a soldier or guard is a temporary job..."

"TEMPORARY!" Dotan shouted. Seth shrunk a little. The god's eyes looked as if they were on fire. "What has Zophiel done to this place?"

"Atlea is never at war." Seth explained. "We don't have a permanent army. This is a temporary position for men who can't enter the workforce or go to university. We're paid just enough to get by and a little extra. That extra isn't enough for me to take care of this...slave." Seth glanced at Joanna. She was now lying on her side, and was masturbaiting furiously.

"She would treat her soldiers so poorly?" Dotan said with detest. He then stared down the mortal, a dire look in his eyes. "Do you want to change that?"

"What do you mean?" Seth asked nervously.

"I will turn this society around. I will make soldiers and men priorities. The strong will dominate the weak." Dotan held his hand out to Joanna. "This is but a taste. Women will bow at the feet of men. You will have not just this slave, but as many as you desire. I will pay you handsomely, reward you generously, and give the power of this society over to those that deserve to have it. You can fulfill any desire you wish...as is your right."

Seth listened to the words carefully. He could feel the desire churn in his gut. What he did with Joanna was the most intense sex he ever had. To have that everyday, with multiple women serving him, was a dream. Dotan was promising him wealth, women, and a better life...perhaps the best life he could ever achieve. He had felt so disenfranchised and frustrated with his God Queen Zophiel. He was paid next to nothing, and expected to die for the goddess if necessary, yet he wasn't respected. Women looked down on him because of his poor job and prospects, and Zophiel pretended they didn't even exist. If that could change...

"What would I have to do?" Seth asked. This caused Dotan to grin. He spread his arms wide.

"Worship me." the god said. "Acknowledge me as your king and god."

Seth was hesitant for a few moments. This was a big step. Worshipping a god that wasn't sanctioned by Zophiel was high treason, and if caught he would be executed. However...he couldn't resist what Dotan was offering. Seth turned towards the spear he had thrown away in his desperation to get to Joanna. He picked it up and brought it to his hand. To worship gods in Atlea, one had to offer up some of their blood and kneel before them or their image. Seth was going to do more than that. He wasn't just acknowledging Dotan as a god and offering a sacrifice of blood, he was swearing fealty to him. Seth then paused and lifted his head back to the god. Dotan was grinning, with his amber eyes shining.

"Who are you, really?" Seth asked. Dotan then chuckled lightly.

"I am Dotan, god of masculinity and war." the god stated. "That is why Zophiel sealed me away. She feared what I could mean for this world, and her dominance of it. She was right to do so. I will forever change this world. Will you follow me?"

Seth's eyes darted between the spear in his hand and the god before him. He then took a deep breath and cut his hand. Dotan grinned and his eyes widened. Completely naked and exposed, Seth kneeled before Dotan and extended his hand. There was no pomp and ceremony, just a raw mortal in his natural form before a raw god in his natural form. Seth squeezed his hand and drops of blood dripped onto the ground.

"I worship you, Dotan god of masculinity and war." Seth stated. "I offer this, my blood, to you as a sign of my devotion. I hereby swear fealty to you for all of the days of my life. Use me as you will."

Dotan took a deep breath and seemed to relax. He appeared immensely satisfied.

"Then arise Seth." the god said. "High Priest of Dotan."

Seth lifted his face in surprise. This was unexpected, but the title had a ring to it.

"You will be my first disciple." Dotan explained. "I will make you my high priest, and we shall spread my cult all over this world."

Seth nodded and stood up. He felt exhilarated. He had thrown away his past life completely in a single moment. Now he was standing at the beginning of a brand new world...and he wanted Dotan to shape it.

"Now then, take this slave and follow me. I have a plan to reshape this world, and you will play a huge part."

12