All Comments on 'Harem Country Ch. 02'

by Tater_Chips

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loving what your doing here keep it coming only request is when you were explaining the different races in your blog there was no Asians and I would very much like to see that

Tater_ChipsTater_Chipsabout 8 years agoAuthor

A certain fictional race in the universe is basically East Asian. Just be patient.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 8 years ago

I think this chapter would have been a bit stronger had it been from the victim's perspective, honestly. Otherwise, it's an interesting development in the Reddit Takeover, or whatever we're calling this. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Going back to read your previous series...

It was very enjoyable. Any chance of you continuing that one? I enjoy your writing style and the stories you create!

Tater_ChipsTater_Chipsabout 8 years agoAuthor

No, I got burned out on my previous stories. I got a review on a different site that infuriated me so much that it left a terrible taste in my mouth. Plus, I kind of hit a wall. I knew where I wanted the story to go, but couldn't seem to write myself there. Then, every time I thought about the story I remembered that review. It happens a lot with me, but I love this story (and it's great twists, a BIG one is coming next chapter).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am glad you are back writing the stories.

It stinks that other people were able to get you down, but I am enjoying this series very much. I am glad you're back here on The site giving us more good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this series

Please dont make us wait another month. Also, would love to see a female become a devoted follower from his mind melt power once he refines it further, rather than just insanely horn.

erosiawriter7erosiawriter7almost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great story. Weirdly enough, there is surprisingly not much male dominant fantasy erotica on Literotica as you would think, but this was a great one. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You're a great writer.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishover 4 years ago
Lots of my favourite kinks

Loving the story so far. I plan on reading all your stuff, but this had to be first: I just love too many of the themes and fetishes in this series. 😅

Hey man, I really feel for ya about that nasty review. I haven't read it, but I know how infuriating, frustrating, disappointing, and (perhaps) hopeless such a harsh rejection can feel like. I must admit it's one of the biggest things that prevents me from writing as I want to. I also know extensively how burn-out feels, and that is one nasty feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone at all, so I'm sorry also that review contributed to your getting burnt out on your own previous stories. That's like, gotta be the worst feeling I can imagine.

On the other hand, I also know that *allowing* someone else's thoughts/words/attitude/behaviour affect us so much that it prevents us from doing things we love to do is actually something that *we* are doing to ourselves! Doesn't make it less painful or powerful, but recognizing that it's our own mind allowing *ideas* to affect us -- and not really the other person -- is a key step in regaining that power for ourselves. Why should we really care what some random person thinks of us or our work?

I don't have the answers -- if I did I'd have published dozens of stories by now -- and you may even be farther ahead of this than I am, but I think that one realization I just mentioned, that we're doing this to ourselves at the end of the day, is very important and a lot of people forget it or have never even realized it in the first place. So, I had to at least sympathize with you and mention it, just in case it might help you on your journey of overcoming burnout (which, again, I wouldn't wish on anyone at all, not even an enemy).

Good luck and best wishes for ya in all you may do. Cheers! 😊

Oh, and if you follow through on the pregnancy thing in this series (and maybe future stories), you'll be my hero! 😅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous