All Comments on 'Harem Country Ch. 04'

by Tater_Chips

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the only erotica, or porn in general, that I am reading for the plot. Keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great smut and a great story? Incredible work. I can't wait for the next update!

AnubismarkAnubismarkover 7 years ago
Drink the Kool-Aid...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love the whole secret cult thing going on with the wine. very dark cult.

erosiawriter7erosiawriter7over 7 years ago
So Happy to see another chapter

Great chapter. I loved how long it was. Please keep writing and do not be discouraged by naysayers. I'm a big fan of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Moreeeeeeee.... Very nice plot and hillarious moment.. moreee plss..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor sick pathetic man

I cannot believe that every time a man has a fantasy, he wants to dominate, fuck and humiliate women. Why are me so threatened by women? Poor sick pathetic men. You shallow thing wants what you know you cant get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reply

The commenter all that, but still they had to read all 4 parts

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 6 years ago
Thoughts

Dotan chacther has felt someone who's been held down by the past. His mobther abounding him and his aunt hated him. They make fill sad for him I hope can shove someone who will the MC for he his everyone needs someone in there life.

anonywolfanonywolfalmost 6 years ago
Ignore the nay-sayers

This is an incredible series, one of the best written ones on the entire site. The characters are engaging, the world interesting, everything about it makes me want to read more, to see Dotan succeed in his plan and see it all to fruition.

People who fail to understand how fantasy works, nor that they don't get a say in other people's fantasies because it's not their business, shouldn't put you off writing. Your talent is solid and I would gladly buy this as a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this story!! When can we expect the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great, Incredible can't wait for doran to take over the rest of the land

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

I really enjoy your story! Please finish this series!?

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
love this story

please keep writing this series it's really good. I hate to say this but I have to the goddesses got what they deserved treating half the population like second class citizens that were lucky that the goddesses let them live. if they had been treated fairly and equally to women the take over wouldn't have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story!! I feel there is at least one more chapter. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, loved every part. It's a shame that you stopped here, you writing is excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous