All Comments on 'Harem Days'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 16 years ago
Very, very well done!!!

Fiction, true - but - about as real as it could get. Thank you.

I did spot one small typo; small enough that it didn't detract from the story - which is well!

joeygtjoeygtover 16 years ago

Usually don't comment on stories. Making an exception here. What a great story. How have I not seen your work before. I will be busy reading through the rest of your submitted stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trememndous Story

I've said it before - your stories just get better and better. I look forward to a chapter 2 of this one. The reader who said he is going to read more of your stories is in for a treat. You are the best writer on this site.

YshtarYshtaralmost 15 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed this story very much. Not only the erotic scenes were well written. Without the pornographic content it would also be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

would love to hear more of her adventures ! loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. Interesting story. Main character believable. Should write a novel. Id buy it.

CucumberLemonadeCucumberLemonadeabout 2 years ago

Been reading stories here for years and this is by far the most closest thing to reality -feel I have ever read if not mistaking it for a based from real experience. That in itself made it more erotic and sexy 1000x over.

I loved every episode presented and I agree this would be a good novel. Imagining reading every detail of it makes my fret clench to excitement.

I loved the contrast of how the Prince used Farrah/Emily versus the Lesbian acts of her and Hayfah and her mom. It’s like Emily’s getting the best of both fuck worlds —- ravaging and then gentle.

To add, the heroic act of David and the main character setting down with him brings back the realization that you can’t have all the goodness in the world. The sex life at the Harem seems way better but then too much all at the same time.

Bookmarked and will surely get back to reading again.

More please. And congratulations.

🌹

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous