All Comments on 'Harem University Ch. 06: Dorm Mates'

by Cumforyou333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Good sex

This is why I cum to Literocia. For the sex scenes, not a big ole story with one or two sex events.

Thanks

Keep this kind cumming.

Bob

Stonehammer69Stonehammer69about 6 years ago
Hawt

Well this whole series is a hot ass thing to stumble upon. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When is the next chapter?

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why did you stop?

Why did you stop?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Title problem

There are times I would have enjoyed a story like this, and people who would like to read it. But because the title doesn't at all fit what happens in the story, I read it now, and I bet others also got the wrong expectations.

A harem is not "lots of public and casual sex with a careful 1:1 gender mix".

Cumforyou333Cumforyou333over 4 years agoAuthor
Title problem response.

Hello anonymous user and anyone else who may be confused about the title:

I'd like to start off by saying I would've messaged this to you but you didn't let me see your username but that's besides the point.

The name of the story is Harem University not because they are at BU and they just have alot of sex so I think that is a harem! It's called Harem University after the school they attend, which teaches people how do all things in the sex industry, from porn to writing stories like us! And I didn't name the school the founders of HU did, so you should take it up with them.

Thank you for reading,

The author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous