Harem University Ch. 06: Dorm Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came across Angel's table it was almost abandoned except Angel, still strapped down, and the one man still getting blown by her. As I walked up, however, he was pulling himself out of her mouth and moved to her pussy.

"Having a good time?" I asked her.

"Oooohhhh," she moaned back the guy rammed into her pussy, "Yeess, I feel fantastic." She gained her composure a little more as he slammed his cock into her.

"So how many guys have you fucked so far?" I quizzed her.

"I don't know," she replied, "Quite a bit, that's for sure. Hey, Chuck, how many ticks are on my thigh?" Chuck looked down for a second and slowed his pace. After a couple seconds the red headed man replied with a total of 27. "Twenty-seven plus the seven or eight loads I took in my mouth and on my body." I looked down and noticed Chuck had started to slam heavily into her again causing her c-cup tits to bounce wildly as she spoke to me. There were a couple loads of cum strewn along her tanned stomach and tits. There was more writing on her body too. Someone wrote "cumslut" above the "cump dump" I wrote, there was also the words "twist" and "pull" written above each of her lightly bruised nipples. "Whore" and "Slut" were written in various places as well.

"Is it your turn yet?" Angel asked me.

"I don't know," I replied, "You got a hole open for me?"

Angel giggled then said, "I think I have a nice wet mouth for you, if you wanna try that?"

I stepped forward and she took my half erect cock in her mouth. She moved her tongue to dance around the head of my cock. She took a little more of me in, sucking on my shaft, causing her cheeks and tongue to tighten around it. She bobbed her head a little then released my dick with a pop. She licked the top of my cock again, darting her tongue around my head. My cock started to get to its full stiffness. She moved her hands up my thighs and was barely able to grip my balls due to her confines. She massaged my sack with her fingers moving in between each ball and squeezing them in her palm. Her mouth plunged my cock as far as her restraints allowed and I pushed it the rest of the way, her nose touching my thigh. I pulled out and she sucked on my shaft, creating suction as I tried to pull away. I plunged all the way back in, hitting the back of her throat and going down some. The vibrations from the moans she created from Chuck's pounding resonated through my cock. She looked up at me with those sparkling brown eyes, begging me to do more. I pulled my cock out of her mouth with a pop.

"Hey, Chuck," she looked at the redhead seductively, "How'd you like to cum in my mouth?" She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, then licked her top lip. He nodded feverishly and practically pushed me to the side. He jerked off until he shot strings of white into her waiting open mouth, along her cheeks, and in her hair. She swallowed his cum and opened her mouth again to prove it. Chuck shuffled off and Angel looked at me. "Well what are you waiting for? My pussy is waiting for you."

When I looked down at her slit I noticed a puddle of cum that leaked from her pussy onto the table below. I pushed a finger into her pussy and scooped out some of the cum. I presented her with it and she gladly sucked all of it from my finger. As she did this I lined up my tip to her hole. When she let go of my finger I plunged my cock into her pussy with ease, due to all the juices inside of her. I rocked my hips back and forth so very little of my shaft left her tight walls. She moaned and sighed with relief. I pulled my cock out and scooped some of the cum off the table. I pushed myself back inside her and rubbed the cum on her nipple. I pushed her tit up to her mouth and she sucked the cum off her tit, her moans coming through her muffled mouth as she continued to suck and tease her own nipple. I reached my other hand to pinch and squeeze her other tit, pulling on her nipple as the writing instructed. My cock twitched inside of her folds and I increased my speed. Her moans grew with my pace. She let her nipple out of her mouth, taking my finger back, and sucking on it again.

Another guy came up and asked if he could join in. Angel opened her mouth for him. He moved to be behind her head. She craned her neck up to see him. He pulled his boxers off to reveal a huge cock. Angel gasped and, before comprehending, he shoved his cock down her throat. A bulge was created about three quarters down her throat. Angel gagged hard but her didn't care, face fucking her for a good minute before pulling his cock out so she could breath. She took a deep breath then looked back at the guy. She opened her mouth again and he happily accepted the invitation, plunging his cock all the way into her throat so his balls slapped her face everytime he slammed back in her throat. Angel's legs tried to spasm as her pussy began to tighten, but due to the rope, didn't get very far. Her legs stayed wide open for me to pound into her orgasming pussy, cum and juices pouring out onto the table and my cock. I pounded harder and faster as I could hear her screams of pleasure through the constant gagging. He pulled back out again but this time to cum all over her tits and get some on her face. Some of the strings reached her stomach. He took the marker and wrote "Throat fucked by TJ" on the side of her neck and then he left. The sight of his cum covering a panting, moaning Angel made me cum inside her, my hot load adding to the already massive amount of cum inside of Angel. When I pulled out Angel tried to speak between breaths.

"Don't... forget to mark..." she panted. I was confused at first but I figured it out and wielded the marker as I added a tally to the 27 previous tallys. "Can you... untie me please?"

"Done already?" I asked her as I stared to fiddle with the ropes.

"Yeah I think I wanna take a shower now," she confessed.

"I think you might wanna head to the fifth floor showers for that," I suggested as the last rope came undone. "I'll go with you."

We took the elevator up as Angel was too tired to climb the stairs. When we hit the fifth floor I took her to the showers and luckily Brooke was still there, her pussy being eaten out by her boyfriend as she was bent over one of the seats in the shower.

"Hey!" I shouted to them. "I was hoping you'd still be here." Brooke's head shot up and looked at us wide eyed, like she had been caught, but relaxed when she recognized us.

"Hey there," she greeted back. "What brings you back here Lucas?"

"Well, you see I have a young lady here that needs cleaning and I thought maybe you could help," I started to explain. "She has had 28 guys cum inside of her and 10 more on her."

"Oh I think I can help with that," Brooke looked hungrily at Angel. We sat her on the chair and Brooke went down on all fours so her face was level with Angel's slit, which still leaked cum, some of which got on her thigh from the walk. Brooke wasted no time licking up the cum of the several guys Angel had taken through the night. Jeremy fell on his knees behind Brooke and started to fuck her with animalistic thrusting and clawing. I left them to clean Angel up while I went to find out what to do next.

I had cum quite a bit tonight and my stamina was running low for sure. I checked the time off a nearby clock that said 9:55. There was still 8 hours until the party died down. I decided to fetch my camera and clothes from my common room and head back to my room, then make a game plan there.

As I scooped up my clothes off the ground, camera already in hand, Alyssa came up to me, "Hey, how's it going?" She wore nothing but the heels she had on earlier.

"Hey, what's up? I was just about to head back to my room, wanna keep me company?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. "Besides I wanted to ask you something."

12