Harley, Ivy, and Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doin' it all wrong," she continued, before burying her face eagerly into Catwoman's nethers, licking and suckling at her folds, gently, but firmly enough to get a quick rise out of Selina.

She turned out to be a quick learner. Catwoman immediately dove in, mimicking Harley's highly effective style of oral pleasure. She started using her tongue, lips, and teeth all to please the Cupid of Crime, digging in gently, but not too gently, and eagerly, but not too roughly, while the more experienced Harley seemed to be using tricks of her little lesbian trade that Selina couldn't discern just from how they felt.

Soon soft moans filled the room. Harley was kept one hand on Selina's hip, steadying her while she ate and drank from her womanhood, while the other lovingly fondled one of her full tits. Catwoman steadied Harley similarly, while her her free hand gently teased and prodded at her puckered rosebud with one curious finger. As Harley's moaning increased in intensity, Selina gently slid it inside, very slowly pumping it in and out of the clowngirl's anus.

The added stimulation drove Harley into a frenzy, and she roughly pinched one of Selina's nipples, making her meow out with delight and slight pain. Catwoman's pumping increased in speed, and she quickly added another finger to Harley's ass while both girls' devoured one another more voraciously than ever.

"Ah, I see you two've been having fun. Already have your fingers in Harl's derriere, I see? I bet she begged for it." The scent of flowers filled the room at the same time the girls heard Ivy's voice, and they both started, nevously breaking apart from one another despite knowing that Ivy should soon show.

Pamela was fully nude, her pale green skin slightly moistened from what appeared to be water. Harley correctly mused that she had taken a quick shower and UV bath before coming to the bedroom. Ivy's nipples were a darker green than the rest of her, and already half-stiff from her own teasing. Her moistened nethers were crowned by a small patch of lush red hair.

In Ivy's arms was a large pot, and Harley grinned, knowing what it was. The green girl set it down, and waved a hand over it.

Instantly, growth began. A small plant rose up from the soil, deep green and seeming to be very smooth in texture. A look of perplexion understandably came onto Catwoman's face as she regarded the growth, until she noted the shape it was taking -- long, tentacle-like appendages waved and flailed at Ivy's mental request, the tips smooth and rounded, obviously phallic. Their intention was also obvious.

Ivy stalked forward, blowing a kiss to Selina to show that she was not being left out on purpose, before sitting down at the head of the bed, an arm lazily stretched over the bedpost and her legs spread sexily. "I think it would be best to form a chain... Harl, you take me... Selina, if you would handle Harley... and, indirectly, I can take care of you." She smirked seductively, and Harley obediently crawled over to her. Her makeup was smeared slightly with Catwoman's cunny-juice, but it was still mostly intact.

With no hesitation, Harley Quinn locked her green-skinned lover in a deep kiss, tongue-dueling for a moment before sliding down, cupping one large, gorgeous breast with both hands and suckling eagerly on the nipple while Catwoman watched and smiled as she gently rubbed her own clitoris.

Harley slowly moved to the other breast, sucking it firmly before kissing down Ivy's toxic body, own to her green-lipped womanhood. She began to eagerly lick, a bit more fervently than she usually started off from her earlier play with Selina. Ivy tossed her head back and let out a small moan, the potted plant on the carpet starting to sway and writhe....

Catwoman knew her place, though. She got onto her back and scooted forward into the mechanic's position, rising up and taking both of Harley's supple hips in her hands, and starting to lick at her. The vines behind her slowly moved forward, and one long, thick appendage gently pressed against her slick, heated pussy, while another simultaneously touched her aft hole.

Selina's eyes widened slightly, but not so much as when she felt them penetrate, sliding deep inside of her. She let out a loud cry of joy and slight pain, her ass in particular having difficulty stretching around it's intruder. Catwoman's moistened petals, however, easily spread open to accept the soft-skinned vine that now so deeply penetrated her. In reality, it was slightly smaller than Bruce... now THAT had been a challenge.

Catwoman let out another raw moan into Harley's pussy as the tentacles began to pump and work, taking little time to start going and already moving at a solid speed, the bottom vine going a bit more slowly, given her near-virgin asshole's greater resistance.

Harley was enjoying her position. Two fingers pumped rapidly into a squirming, moaning Ivy, while she alternated between rapidly licking at Red's clit (Harley called it her "fun button") and sucking it firmly. Catwoman's tongue and lips under her, while still a bit clumsy, were easily zealous enough to have Harley moaning herself, gently bucking her slender hips against the short-haired siren's moaning face.

Three more tendrils awoke from the plant as Ivy concentrated on them, groping at her own breasts and trying to refrain from screaming in pleasure at Harl's fingers and tongue. The first vine sped towards Harley, pressing against her sensitive, receptive anus and quickly pushing in, starting to thrust at the same speed as it was inside of Catwoman. The second went to Ivy herself. Since she had started "playing" with Harley, the clown had indeed taught her a few things she didn't think she enjoyed. The thick tentacle pressed against her own ass, and thrust inside.

The sounds of screaming in the room intensified, the vines supplementing the feeling of skilled tongues very nicely. But, amidst the moans and cries of delight, Ivy managed to yell out "Selina! Where do you want a third!"

Catwoman's eyes widened and her body trembled. A third? She was already so close to climax from all of this... The scent and taste of Harley's sweet pussy, the powerful vines driving in and out of both of her holes. But she wasn't sure she needed a third....

After great thought, she finally called out "My ass!", though she knew she'd regret it. However, her rear seemed like it had better elasticity, and even though it already hurt, her pussy felt like it would break if it took another.

A scream left her as the third tentacle penetrated, rubbing against the first as they both pumped and spun inside of her, taking alternating rhythms so that when the first was forward, the second was back. Catwoman's lithe back arched hard as she came for the first time of the evening, though not the last.

The already warmed-up Harley was nearing climax as well, her own anus easily accepting the tentacle inside of it. The clown girl was climbing a slower, gentler mountain, with Catwoman's mouth leading the event. The fresh, jungly scent of Ivy's pussy intoxicated her, and her adorable blue eyes rolled back slightly, her breathing heavy, her face pressed against Ivy's nethers as she rapidly fingered her.

Ivy heard Harley's climax as Selina tasted it, the warm influx of sweetness making Catwoman moan with joy at the taste. Ivy herself bounced on the tentacle riding into her tight green pucker, the firm squeeze on her breasts making them produce a thin, sweet, reddish-purple juice, some form of odd perversion of Mother Nature's milk. Ivy screamed out herself, finally, bucking into Harley's face and coming for her, the added wetness being lovingly cleaned up by Quinn's skillful tongue.

After a moment, all three girls lay panting, the plant's long, strong vines not letting up. The moans continued, and orgasm after orgasm was wrenched from the sirens, until long into the night....

When dawn broke, the three girls still lay in bed, with Harley in the middle, and Ivy and Catwoman on either side, clinging to her, one of the still-painted clown girl's nipples in each mouth. The once-clean sheets were now stained with sweat and girlcum, and a little of Ivy's "juice" as well, some of which Harley had been drinking earlier on. All three beautiful women were content, and buzzing with sexual afterglow, despite all having somewhat sore backsides.

"Well, that was a blast!" Harley said with a grin and a short giggle. "We're gonna have to do this again. Hey Red, do you have any more of that stuff ya gave me that lets us play? I'm sure Cats' gonna need some."

12