Harriet and The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Juliet is fine," Seth frowned at her as he pushed back down "she's next door. She's being cared for by Alex." He grinned at her "He's always had a thing for witches! Now lie down." Seth walked over to the door and locked it, pocketing the key. Harriet watched him nervously, as he walked back over to the bed, pulling his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" She hated herself as she heard her voice squeak in fear. She sat up, clutching the sheets around her, watching him sit down on the edge to pull his shoes off.

"As its close on midnight, I thought I'd get ready for bed. Why, what does it look like I'm doing?" he smiled faintly at her over his shoulder, the smile deepening as he saw the panic on her face.

"You...you can't..." her mouth went dry as he stood up and unzipped his jeans. A typical werewolf, with a very high metabolism, there was no spare flesh or fat on his body and at any other time she would probably have really appreciated having such a fine specimen of manhood get naked in front of her! Oh dear god he'd gone commando! Harriet blushed bright red as he turned around and dropped his jeans on the floor. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to tell herself that this was all a bad dream and that she would wake up still in Africa.

Her hopes crashed as she felt the bed dip next to her and an arm was wrapped around her waist, pulling her down on to the mattress.

"Can't you sleep somewhere else?" she asked desperately, keeping her eyes shut until he had turned off the light.

"This is my room you know. Well, our room now that you're here." He pulled her back against his chest, laughing as she jumped at the feel of his skin against hers.

"But..." she jumped again as he kissed her shoulder.

"If you don't want to go to sleep, I'm sure I can think of some way to keep us both entertained." He laughed again as Harriet went rigid in his arms.

"Fine, I'm going to sleep!" Harriet lay quietly, plotting ways to escape, trying desperately to ignore the fact that there was a large man welded to the entirety of her back. She was just wondering whether it was really possible to climb out of windows using tied-together sheets when the drug in her system caught up with her again and she fell asleep.

12