All Comments on 'Harry Dick: Xmas Dildo Caper'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
Poor Harry..

surely you could have got him laid at Christmas!! I like the way you write yourself into the story, it works very well. Another fine adventure for our unfortunate Private Dick.. lol

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Cleverly Told!

Okay! Who is this Jenny Broad, and why is she tickling my funny bone. NO - NOT THAT ONE! I come on Literotica to read a few stories, maybe have a 'virtual lay' and what does she do? She serves up comedy. Geez! The nerve of some people! *grins*

Good luck with the contest!

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Harry and his dick

Doing without again and during the holidays too...

I laughed through to the end...

ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
Hell. Yes.

You have a very unique writer's gift, Jenny. I absolutely adore your style of storytelling. The way you incorporate yourself into the story is clever.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
Yet another great tale

You have a great talent for funny stories! This story has been reviewed by the Author hangout review thread

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Hillarious

Love the device of using you as the writer actually being in the story, and the characters all knowing about it. Clever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hilarious!

I loved your interaction in the story. I will vouch for Harry and plead for him to get some...at least for his cock.....LOL.

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
Couldn't read

for laughing. Jenny, you rock. I loved the tree.

In the middle of the office was the largest Christmas tree on the lower east side. Hanging from each branch was a brightly colored dildo. Perched on the top, rather and a star, was a Virgin Mary Butt Plug in bright yellow day-glo. It was beautiful.

wyckdwenchwyckdwenchover 17 years ago
Very funny

The decoration of the Christmas tree was inspired and priceless. I am with the others I did enjoy the way you wrote yourself in and the characters were aware. Its a very different style than I have seen before and adds a different flare to the story. I have to go back and read some of the others now. Good luck with the contest.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
A truly unique story...

and funny as all get out! This has to be one of the most imaginative stories I have read on this site. Your sense of humor is priceless. Good luck in the contest.

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
great story!

Actually one of the best I read so far! As others, I loved the way you were in the story as writer, and the comment about cellphones not being invented yet, and similar things! Really great story!

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Great Fun!

Thanks for sharing your unique sense of humor with us. I only have to think "Harry Dick" and I laugh.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Too damn funny

This story had me grinning from the first paragraph ... when I wasn't chuckling out loud. Really well done. I agree that having the insane author Jenny Jackson in the mix, causing all kinds of trouble adds to the bedlam.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
I'm a big Dick fan, so to speak

JJ, judging from this installment of Harry Dick's adventures, you still have a warped, twisted, evil, sneaky, underhanded, shifty, not to mention, devious mind. What's not to like?

Rumple Foreskin

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
You crack me up!

My face hurts from smiling! lol Thanks, Jen, that was great! :)

lushusboobslushusboobsover 17 years ago
giggle

I love satire. I especially love satire that involves humiliation and dildos.

sacksackover 17 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is a funny one, reminiscent of my "The Worse Christmas Story Ever", but much better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not that funny

warn me before wasting my time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous