Harry Dick: Xmas Dildo Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry started the Packard and roared off down the street with a wave. Maria ran after him yelling, "Hey. Wait a minute." But Harry was already gone on a mission.

"Don't worry, Maria. I think I can take care of you," Jenny said with a wink. Maria grinned, knowingly and walked arm in arm towards the car with Jenny...

Later, Jenny and Maria walked arm in arm up the stairs of the 5th Avenue office building to Harry's office. Maria opened the door and just stared.

"Oh yes, Harry. It's just beautiful. The boys from the 3rd Avenue precinct will be here any minute. They are going to love this," smiled Jenny.

Harry was so proud. He had made it to Cindy's Adult Toy Story and bought every dildo in every length, girth and color he could carry just before the police arrived. Then a short stop on second to pick up a Christmas tree.

In the middle of the office was the largest Christmas tree on the lower east side. Hanging from each branch was a brightly colored dildo. Perched on the top, rather and a star, was a Virgin Mary Butt Plug in bright yellow day-glo. It was beautiful.

"See, Jenny? Just like you told me," Harry yelled, lifting a glass of Old Sweat Sock to his lips, "Merry Christmas, one and all."

"Do I get some now, Harry?" whined Harry's dick.

"Oh My God, Harry. This is...is..." laughed Maria.

Jenny could not wait for the boys from the 3rd Avenue precinct to show up. This was going to be priceless.

12