Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"God yes Harry, that's fantastic. I like that. Fuck me hard darling and shoot your spunk again. Ooooh yes, that's wonderful. Do it hard with long strokes. Oooooh God I'll be coming soon!"

Harry stroked his cock in and out of Kate's cunt with long steady strokes. Her cunt muscles sucked at him as he reached the top of each stroke. He wasn't going to last long like that.

"I'm coming Kate darling," he gasped as he felt his spunk rise again.

"Me too. Give it to me Harry darling. Shoot it up to the top of my cunny. Yesss, yessss, yesssss, that's it. I'm coming all over your cock. That's wonderful, fucking wonderful."

They lay side by side, Kate with one leg over Harry, her thigh caressing his long and now limp cock, her lovely naked pussy stroking his belly.

"Did you notice darling," she asked him. "I didn't have much juice when I came this time. I think I must be empty."

"Me too," sighed Harry. "You've drained me dry Kate. I don't think I can fuck you again tonight."

"OK, I think I'm fucked out too, " replied Kate. "Let's go downstairs, get a brandy and watch a bit of telly. There must be something on that we both like."

They didn't stir straight away, Kate leaving her leg over Harry. "Harry," she murmured drowsily.

"Mmm," he replied.

"I want to pee. I want to pee on you. Will you let me?"

"You don't have to ask. We have done it before, you know."

"Yes, but I want to start here in bed. I will only do a little squirt 'cos we want to sleep in this bed tonight. I will finish off in the bathroom."

Harry watched as Kate straddled him with her naked pussy close to his belly button. Suddenly her crack fluttered and a squirt of her yellow pee splashed him. He groaned and spread it over him.

"Come on darling," he said, pushing her into the en-suite and into the shower. He put both of his hands over her lovely crack and shouted, "Let it go darling Kate. Go on, piss on me."

Immediately he felt her hot stream on his hands. He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to his body. Kate pissed hard and long and Harry was fascinated to watch it flow from her without the handicap of any pubic hairs at all.

Kate took hold of Harry's prick. She laid it on her palm. It was soft but still thick and long. She looked up into his eyes and he knew what she wanted. She looked down as his piss shot out of the little hole in the end of his cock. She directed his stream all over her belly and thighs, directing some straight into her crack. Then she clasped herself to his body, his cock pointing upwards. The remainder shot up under her tits, making them wet too.

They kissed long and hard in the shower. Harry turned on the tap and they clung to each other until the icy cold water turned hot. They washed each other lovingly and then towelled each other down before heading downstairs, still naked, for the brandy and a late night TV film.

Sunday morning, half past nine, Harry opened his eyes and wondered where he was. Then of course he remembered! He turned to Kate but she was not there. He heard noises downstairs and hoped that it meant that coffee was on the way.

They had both fallen asleep downstairs last night, neither of them seeing the end of the film. They had climbed the stairs together but apart from a big sloppy kiss together, a wet kiss all over Kate's tits and a loving grope all over Harry's cock from Kate they had fallen asleep again immediately.

Harry was now fully awake but he noticed that his prick did not have it's usual solid stiffy. He must have really used it too much yesterday. Harry got out of bed and headed for the bathroom where he had his piss and then started his shower. He soaped himself all over and reached out to put the soap back onto its little tray. He felt a cool draught and then two arms encased his body.

"Good morning Harry darling. I've brought the coffee up so we mustn't stay too long in here. My my, your cock is ever so long and thick this morning. Let's see if I can swallow it!"

Kate had pressed herself tight against Harry's back and run her hands down his body from his face to his prick. She turned him around, kissed him quickly on his lips and then slid her body down his front. On her knees she first of all encased his prick in the valley between her breasts and started to pump it up and down. Much to his relief his prick stiffened up fast. When it was hard Kate slipped further down and swallowed him whole, right down to her throat, the deepest she had ever taken him, or so it felt to Harry."

"Christ yes Kate!" he gasped, "that's fucking wonderful. Suck me hard my darling. I love it!"

Kate swallowed and sucked with a will and Harry felt that he would soon shoot his load. Kate had other ideas. She turned off the shower tap.

"I'm going to finish you off on the bed then I shall be able to wash your spunk down with coffee," she grinned as she stood up. "Come on, let's dry each other off and get to it."

On the bed Kate quickly straddled Harry's head facing his feet and lowered her crack on to his face. She then leant forward and regained possession of his rock hard cock, opening her mouth and swallowing him again. Harry sucked in his breath with acute pleasure and then sucked into Kate's crack.

Kate moaned with her mouth full as Harry inserted his tongue into her crack and licked up towards her clitoris. He easily found her prominent long tongue of flesh and sucked it gently into his mouth. Kate moaned again.

Harry relaxed and sucked with a steady rhythm on Kate's clit and concentrated on the feelings down below in his balls. Not long now! Kate had got the rhythm just right and his cock swelled to full size. He felt his spunk gathering and thrust into Kate's throat. He now sucked firmly on to her clitty and delivered his first mighty shot of spunk, closely followed by more and more.

Kate almost gagged as the first stream hit the back of her throat but she quickly recovered and swallowed. After that she allowed Harry's cock to come partly out of her mouth as she drank his spurting seed, pushing her clit down hard on to his mouth as she did so. Her moans warned him of the gusher coming his way.

Harry released her clitty and opened his mouth as wide as he could around Kate's vagina. He was rewarded with a firm squirt from Kate, which filled his mouth, making him swallow quickly so that he could drink the rest of her hot juices.

After this they slowly rested, still with clit and cock in their mouths until they gently disengaged and lay beside each other. Then they kissed deeply, tasting each other and themselves as they drank the juices in each other's mouths.

"Lovely," sighed Kate as she opened her eyes and looked deep into Harry's. "Just what I needed for breakfast, spunk and coffee. You drank all of me too, didn't you Harry darling?"

"I sure did," Harry smiled. "Very tasty it was too. I bet it's got lots of proteins in it! Now, let's have coffee."

They drank their coffees and snuggled down together on the bed, feeling very relaxed.

"You know Harry," said Kate, "I could get used to living naked with you. We haven't put any clothes on now for well over thirty hours. I just love the feeling of freedom you get when you can be naked and comfortable with someone, don't you?"

"I love it too Kate but I think we shall have to get dressed for lunch. I don't think that they will let us in at the Green Man without any clothes on. In any case, I shall need somewhere to carry my wallet. I'm not putting my cash and credit cards up my arse, even for you!"

Kate laughed and they cuddled some more, drifting off into sleep together. It was eleven o'clock when they woke again. Harry raised himself on to one elbow and gazed down at the beauty alongside him. He gently kissed, sucked and bit both of Kate's nipples. Kate reciprocated by doing the same to his nipples, winding her fingers into his chest hair. They kissed deeply.

"Come on," said Harry slapping Kate's buttocks with a hard but loving gesture, "We better shower again and then get ourselves dressed. I don't really want to but I don't think I can get it up again at the moment!"

They showered together again, washing and fondling each other all over. Harry touched Kate everywhere, including her bum hole, which seemed to have returned to normal after yesterday's exertions. Kate responded by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him, rubbing herself all over him provocatively. Contrary to his expectations, Harry rose to the occasion.

They dried each other and Kate was very gentle as she stroked Harry's tool. "I shall want this again later," she whispered into Harry's ear.

Eventually they were dry and dressed, Harry in the shirt and slacks that he had worn on Friday evening. Kate had found a thin white top, held up by one tiny strap with her navel showing and a short red skirt. Harry had trouble keeping his cock down as Kate was braless, her nipples showing clearly through the thin white material; she also left the house pantie less, promising to put them on when they got to the pub.

Just as they were about to leave the phone rang.

"Damn, I wonder who's ringing me at this time on a Sunday," Kate grumbled. "I'll soon get rid of whoever it is darling. Hello! Oh hello daddy darling, what a lovely surprise. How are you? We're just off out to lunch; can I call you back?"

Harry sat down in a chair just low enough to see up Kate's skirt to her bald pussy. He reached out and gently caressed it.

"We?" Kate laughed. "Yes daddy, I've managed to get me a meal ticket at last." She grinned down at Harry, opening her legs a little more. "Oh, right, yes that will be fine. About four o'clock? You're both coming? Oh I see, right! Until later then, 'bye."

Kate put down the phone. Harry removed his middle finger from her pussy and licked it.

"As you probably heard, that was my father," said Kate. "He wants to pop in and see me this afternoon. He and Cindy are passing through on the way to Oxford. He has a conference there this week. You will stay and meet him, won't you Harry? Cindy will be a bonus for you, your age and nice big jugs. I don't know how my dad copes with her but I do love to see him so I'll put up with her if you'll distract her as much as you can. No fucking her in my house though, you'll have to give her your address and phone number. Let's go shall we?"

Harry agreed to meet Kate's dad after the Green Man and so they went to lunch. Harry diddled Kate's pussy whenever he safely could. She had to use several tissues to mop up before she could slip her little white silk thong up over her thighs.

They had a nice relaxed lunch with only wine to drink. Kate said that they could finish off the Remy at home. It could be a hint to her father to buy her another bottle. On the drive home Kate again removed her panties and was duly diddled. Harry asked her to tell him more about her father and Cindy.

"OK Harry. Well, I suppose Mum and Daddy were drifting apart anyway. He was doing better in business and was away a lot and she found other interests, probably because we had all left home and she had an interesting job. So she started getting offers and Daddy found a nice assistant manager in one of the hotels that he uses. So they are soon both fucking around and a divorce soon followed. Daddy's just over fifty now and Cindy's twenty-two or three. Actually she is rather gorgeous but why she picked Daddy I'll never know. I'll never like her because I always feel that she took Daddy away from me as well as the rest of the family. I suppose because I'm the youngest I felt it more. I hope she's not wearing him out, poor lamb. Anyway, I don't care if you fuck her for me Harry so feel free."

Harry was feeling free, all the way back to Kate's house. For some reason Kate seemed much more juicy going this way. As they pulled up outside she took his hand and sucked her juices off his fingers.

"We'll have to keep our clothes on Harry but I promise I'll strip off as soon as Daddy's gone. Then we can have one last lovely fuck to finish off the weekend. Come on, let's go inside and have that coffee and brandy while we wait for them."

As soon as Kate produced the coffee and brandy from the kitchen Harry took her in his arms and kissed her. She responded by moulding her body on to his, grinding her cunt on to his rising tool.

"I want to thank you for a fantastic week-end," gasped Harry, as they broke apart. "I'll never forget any of it. Let's go to the away game at Crowton on Wednesday and then you can stay over at my place. Is that OK by you?"

"Not half," laughed Kate. "No arse fucking mid week though. I will have to go to work on Thursday."

Harry took her in his arms again. Well, one arm, his right hand dived under her skirt and started to frig Kate's pussy. Kate moaned and pushed her cunt at his probing fingers. Then the doorbell chimed.

"Shit," panted Kate, "that will be daddy and Cindy. I'll go and let them in." Harry sucked his fingers.

Kate returned with, first of all, her father. Then a young woman followed him in.

Kate was hanging on to her fathers arm. "Daddy, this is Harry. Harry this is my father and this is Cindy."

Harry shook hands with them both and made the usual pleasantries. The atmosphere was a little strange, like a calm before a storm.

"Darling," said Kate's father, "we can't stay for more than a few minutes as we have to get on to Oxford. I need some papers out of my box upstairs first."

"I'll help you find it daddy," said Kate. "I've moved everything about so you might have a job on your own. Come on upstairs," Kate continued with a nervous giggle. "Harry, get Cindy anything she needs, anything at all."

Kate looked at Harry with meaning and then, holding tightly on to her father's hand, pulled him out of the room and up the stairs.

"Can I take your coat?" enquired Harry politely of Cindy.

"I'll just hang it over this chair if I may," she replied, turning her back to Harry as she removed her coat. "It's very warm in here, isn't it?"

She turned back to face him and Harry nearly gasped out loud. Cindy was some chick! She was about five feet nine, slender with wavy dark brown hair down to her shoulders, brown eyes that seemed to be smiling at him in a sort of challenge. Below her shoulders was heart stopping! Her twin breasts jutted out firmly towards Harry, at least thirty sixes. They seemed to defy gravity although there was evidence of a figure hugging thin bra beneath the thin white cotton sweater that encased her upper body. She was absolutely beautiful, thought Harry. What on earth did she see in Kate's dad, handsome though he had seemed with his full head of silver grey hair, friendly smile and athletic looking body. Fifty plus compared to twenty plus, there was no justice in the world.

Cindy could see that he was staring at her and she laughed gaily.

"Well," she grinned, "do I pass your inspection? Everything that you can see is real. Does the same go for you? Is that real and is it because of me?" She looked pointedly at Harry's crotch where his erection was making a tent at the front of his slacks.

Harry grinned at Cindy. What a cracker she was and so forthright, looking at his cock like that. He deliberately looked at her chest.

"Can I get you a drink, or anything, Cindy?"

"Nothing yet thanks Harry. Frank and Kate will be a few minutes yet I guess. He hasn't seen her for a few weeks and she does love him so, partly because she's his youngest I suppose."

Harry looked at Cindy questioningly.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice her excitement," Cindy continued. "Kate is in physical love with her father as well as normal family love. She will be trying to get him to at least touch her body while they are up there."

Harry felt all mixed up suddenly and almost fell as his head whirled.

"Sorry Harry," said Cindy solicitously taking his arm, " are you all right?"

"Yes thanks. You're right though Cindy. I did notice something but I didn't connect. God, Kate's not wearing any panties. Don't you mind?"

"I'm used to it now and I don't think for a moment that Frank would ever respond in a physical way. I've warned him to be careful around her though. He laughs it off as something I'm jealous of but at least he's aware of my opinion. That's all I can do."

She was still holding Harry's arm and he could feel her right breast against his skin. God, her breast felt red-hot! He sneaked at look at the pair and she saw him and laughed again.

"It's all right Harry; I'm used to people looking at my breasts. I'm proud of them and I love people looking, especially tasty looking hunks like you. Every time a guest at the hotel gives me a look they seem to swell up and jut out. Now I need to pee Harry. Where's the loo?"

Harry took Cindy by the hand and took her to the downstairs toilet. She thanked him, still holding his hand. Then she lifted his hand to her lips. She touched her pert little nose to his hand.

"Yes, Kate's not wearing panties you said? Nice musky aroma but she'll never let me near her pussy." Cindy reached out with her other hand and took hold of Harry's cock through his slacks. "No panties is obviously the reason for this." She sat on the toilet, still holding his prick. "I don't wear panties very often either," she smiled.

Cindy sat on the loo, revealing a completely smooth naked pussy. As her yellow stream jetted out of her crack in full view she let go of his erection. Harry pulled down his zip and produced his cock at full stretch.

Cindy took hold of him. "Magnificent," she breathed, "Come here." She stopped peeing and leaned towards him, her tongue out. She licked all over his knob end, removing his pre cum juice. "Nice", she said.

Just then the sound of footsteps overhead separated them. By the time Kate and her father got downstairs Harry was in the middle of the lounge and Cindy was exiting the toilet with the sound of flushing water behind her.

"Harry's been looking after you then?" enquired Kate. She looked a little flushed, her breasts were definitely heaving.

"Magnificently," smiled Cindy lazily. "I think you've got a real find there Kate. I should hang on to him if you can." She looked at Harry and seemed, in his eyes anyway, to thrust her fantastic tits towards him.

"Huh," said Kate. "Some hopes I've got. He's got all the big titted girls in this town after him. I only get a share."

"Right," said Frank. "Come on darling, we have to go. Sorry it's been such a flying visit but I promise to make it longer next time. Perhaps stay over. All right? Nice to meet you, er...Harry."

Both Frank and Cindy shook Harry's hand. Cindy's lingered just a fraction of a second longer and when she removed it he was left with a business card in his hand.

Kate went to the door to see them off. Harry looked at the card before slipping it into his pocket. It said 'Arcade Hotel, Crowton, - Cindy Walker – Assistant Manager'.

Kate came back into the room and flung herself into Harry's arms, kissing him with a wide-open mouth. He almost drowned in her saliva.

Then she stepped back and stripped off in about two seconds. She unzipped Harry and pulled his cock out, immediately engulfing him and sucking hard.

Harry pulled himself from Kate's mouth and laid her down on the carpet. He stripped completely and then he sat astride her legs and pinned her arms to the floor with his hands. His rigid cock rested on her belly pointing at her generous tits.

Kate looked up at Harry with her eyes open wide. He looked sternly down on her.

"Right Kate my darling," said Harry, "you know that I love your body and I'm all ready to make love to you any time you ask for as long as I am able. I will not however act as a surrogate father to you while you achieve an incestuous orgasm. Do I make myself clear?"

Kate burst into tears, great sobs wracking her chest, making her breasts heave voluptuously. Unfortunately this sight made Harry's cock get harder, if possible,

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers