Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Oh Harry darling, I'm so sorry. Does it show that I want my daddy so? He only ever gives me a hug and a kiss now and then. I tried to get him to love me upstairs. I showed him my pussy and put his hand on my tits. I even groped his cock but all he said was that I should give my affection to you. I do that anyway Harry and I will keep on doing that as long as you want me to but I did so want my dad to show some horny feelings to me. What am I going to do Harry?"

"Much as it is going to hurt, my darling, you are going to concentrate on enjoying your own life, especially your sex life. Your father is never going to fuck you. Cindy told me; she said that she had seen your longing looks at your father and had forewarned him. He hadn't noticed and didn't believe her but she said that she won't say any more to him, it's up to him now but he is at least aware of your feelings."

Kate looked up at Harry as she lay on the floor. Then a smile crept over her face and she looked down to his cock, still hard and waiting.

"You and Cindy did get to know one another, didn't you? What did you find out about her? Forget Daddy and tell me all about Cindy. This is much more fun!"

"Well," said Harry, grinning down at Kate, "she doesn't wear panties and she has a shaved pussy. She likes 'handsome hunks' to gaze on her tits and she is keen to suck cock."

Kate listened avidly as Harry told her all about his experience with Cindy. Harry had released her arms so she took possession of his cock, rubbing it all over her breasts and wetting them with his pre cum. Harry then pulled her up on to her hands and knees and rammed his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh God, yes Harry, fuck me hard," shouted Kate as her pent up emotions were released. "Fuck my cunt hard, grab my tits and pull on my nipples. Come on, hurt me a little, I deserve it!"

Harry rammed in to her again and again, reaching around her to play with her tits. Kate pushed back hard on to his tool and moaned some more. Harry slapped her buttocks hard in time with her thrusts on his cock. He felt her orgasm building quickly and transferred his hands to her cunt, feeling for her clit and fingering her hole. Kate howled into her climax and filled his hands with her squirting cum.

Harry stopped pumping and transferred as much as possible of Kate's cum round to her bum crack and hole. Then he quickly withdrew from her pussy and firmly pushed his rock hard cock up her arsehole. Kate howled again but opened her legs even wider so that Harry could get deeper into her arse. Harry pushed deep into Kate and then stopped. Kate squeezed down on to him. It was cum decision time!

"Kate my love, this is my last cum of the week-end. Where do you want it?"

"Oh Harry, I wish you had enough left for both my holes and my mouth and tits. I think I want it all up my pussy. I want to pretend that you are giving me your baby. Try to save a little for my mouth and tits too."

Harry groaned and carefully slid his cock out of Kate's bum and turned her over. She opened her legs, took hold of him and fed his cock into her cunny. Harry started to shaft her quickly until he burst inside her, shooting hot squirts of spunk into her belly as her cunt muscles gripped his tool. He managed to do as she asked and pulled out to fire his last shots on to her face and tits.

He pulled out and sat on her tummy; spreading his cum all over those big warm breasts. Kate licked around her mouth collecting cum and swallowing it. She smiled up at him.

"That was really great Harry. Let's go and have a last shower and then I'm going to dress you myself before I send you off home."

So more of Kate's water supply was used. Harry squatted down in the shower to watch Kate's pee shoot out of her shaved mound and she in turn held his prick in both hands as he relieved himself on her one last time.

They finally finished the brandy as they discussed future randy happenings. They agreed to list public places for fuckings and promised to investigate titty fuckings for Josie and Nadine. Harry told Kate that he intended to fuck Jan as soon as possible and to get as far as possible with Sammy, maybe even all the way. Then there was Sue to fuck in both her holes. Kate's eyes widened as he said he would report back to her on all these happenings. He wouldn't be drawn on the subject of Cindy however. Kate eventually accepted this.

After this Kate towelled him down lovingly, carefully not arousing his prick. Then, as promised, she dressed him after searching all over the house for his clothes. Her kissed her on her doorstep, still naked, and moved to his car. He took home with him a vision of a naked girl waving to him as he turned the corner.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers