Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Take me to the toilet darling. I want to pee so that you can see me do it!"

Harry took a long pull at his pint and stood up. His slacks were tenting again. Kate followed him out of the bar to the toilet entrance. Harry stopped and looked at her.

"Ladies or Gents?"

Kate thought about it. "Oh, I think the Gents first, don't you? I'll pee in there and you can go in the Ladies. Can you fuck me first though?"

Harry opened the door to the men's room and pushed Kate inside. She was lucky. No men were standing at the urinals. They went into one of the stalls and Kate took her coat off.

"Right," said Harry, organising. "Straddle the pan and piss in there standing up. I think that's really horny, don't you?"

Kate giggled as she moved to do as he asked.

"Get your prick in my bum first or I will miss and pee all over the floor!"

Soon Harry was mounted, partially installed up Kate's arse. She breathed deeply and tried to relax. Then she pissed into the pan. Her aim wasn't bad but it was a good job that Harry had taken his slacks off as a precaution.

"Don't piss it all right now," he whispered in her ear. "I want you to save some for the Ladies!"

Kate managed to 'turn off the tap'.

Harry began to push up Kate's arsehole. She began to moan in time with his rhythm. A number of 'customers' began to use the toilets. The room began to fill.

Kate came as quietly as she could but it still caused a ripple of applause. They dressed again and Harry opened the door. There were six men in the urinals.

Kate looked all of them straight in the eyes and then down at their crotches.

"You're all only jealous," she challenged. "I thought that you all came in here for a piss but I can't see any pricks. You've had your fun now give me a show!"

One of the men suddenly said, "you've earned it girl" and produced a good-sized cock. The others followed suit.

"Thanks guys," smiled Kate. "I enjoyed that! Come on Harry darling; take me to the ladies and guys; if you have any ladies out there waiting for you I suggest that you sent them into the ladies and I will persuade my Harry to show off his ginormous cock!"

In a few seconds Kate and Harry were installed in a cubicle in the Ladies. She sat on the toilet, unzipped his slacks and swallowed his long hard tool. When she heard some quiet noises outside she reached around him and opened the cubicle door. She moved slightly so that anyone peering in could see the action. There were a number of visitors, including one lady who was at least sixty-five years old!

"Go on girl," she encouraged Kate, "suck all that cum out of him. It's good for you!"

To the sound of Kate finishing her piss in the pan Harry shot his load. Kate opened her mouth to show her audience his thick white cream on her tongue before she swallowed it all.

Harry lifted Kate, moved her aside and took a long satisfying piss into the toilet. Some of the 'audience' peered around to see the spectacle.

As they dressed Harry said to Kate. "We'd better just leave now or they'll never let us in here again if they find out that it was us giving the exhibition!"

They left the 'Black Bull' and caught the bus to the Wreck, the Fairies home ground. Harry was right about the increased support; the crowds were pouring in. Word had spread that if the Fairies won this, their last game of the season, they would be in the play offs.

Harry bought the tickets. He had taken his time choosing where he wanted them to sit and had, in fact, purchased two tickets that meant that they would be sitting behind each other. Kate giggled.

"Even if we can get close enough do you think that you can get it up again darling. You've already come four times since we left the house!"

"Lets give it a go!" said Harry. "If we fail we'll come to the first play off game and try again!"

The ground was almost packed when the game started. With full vocal home support the Fairies pressed forward. The opposition was on level points with them with a better goal difference; hence the necessity of a victory to secure that vital play off place.

Harry was enjoying the game. Kate was in front of him and he kept squeezing her shoulder. She kept reaching back and squeezing his hand in return.

The Fairies scored!

Everyone jumped up and down. Then Kate stood on her seat and flung her arms around Harry's neck and kissed him. There was his solution! He just needed a little more time to recover his powers and for the Fairies to score another goal, or even two. He whispered his idea into Kate's ear. She looked at him and nodded her agreement.

Just before half time the opposition scored. Despondency settled in at their end. When the whistle went the crowd began to break up for coffee, tea, a snack or a piss.

"Do you think that we can do it?" asked Kate as she whispered to Harry.

"What I need is a goal near the end so that everyone will be concentrating on something or someone else," replied Harry. "You make sure that you get my cock up!"

"Like this, you mean?"

Kate slipped her hand under the fold of her coat and then withdrew it to offer her fingers to Harry. As he tasted her pussy juice he felt her feel under his jacket on his knee. On contact with his penis it began to grow under her hand.

"That should do it, don't you think?" she whispered. "I love you Harry!"

"I love you too Kate. I'm beginning to think that you're the love of my life. What do you think?"

"Ask me tomorrow when I wake up in your bed again with your cock in my mouth!"

As the second half started Harry's cock was at full stretch again.

Despite Harry and Kate's preoccupation they watched the game. It was a good game, the play flowing from end to end all the time. Harry spent a lot of time with his chin on Kate's shoulder, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. Every so often Kate would dip her hand beneath her coat, finger her pussy and then offer Harry a taste. Harry remained rock hard!

Ten minutes before the end the Fairies scored! Harry tried to score too but the crowd was jumping up and down so much he couldn't get Kate placed right to gain entry. The game restarted and everyone sat down.

Almost on the stroke of full time the Fairies scored again to secure the match. This time the crowd went really berserk, jumping up and down on the seats, hugging one another, shouting and singing! Harry and Kate joined in but they had a different way of celebrating!

Harry flung his arms around Kate and lifted her up high. Unbeknown to him she had already unfastened the two lower buttons of her coat. She released Harry's cock and fed it into her vagina while she was still in mid-air. She lowered herself until all his nine inches or so was deep inside her.

The crowd were still shouting. So was Kate but she was shouting, "fuck me Harry darling, shoot your load right up my cunny!"

In the melee Harry fucked Kate by clenching and unclenching his groin muscles. She was moaning, biting his neck and dribbling saliva down his shirt. She climaxed by gripping his cock with her cunt muscles as Harry fountained his spunk to the top of her love tunnel.

As they disengaged it was quite possible that some of the crowd saw Kate's soggy pussy before her coat dropped back into place and also saw Harry's prick before she managed to stow it away in his slacks and zip him up.

"Fucking fantastic darling!" she said softly as they joined the surge for the exit. "We'll talk about today all evening!"

"All night too," laughed Harry.

"Hey you two," exclaimed one of the crowd. "You were here the other week. You Miss said that your boyfriend here was going to take you home for a good shagging. Did he perform well enough for you?"

Kate stopped and grinned at the man.

"Not half he didn't!" she replied. "He always does! I couldn't wait today though. We just did it inside the ground! Look!"

Kate moved closer to the man and lifted the bottom of her coat to reveal her cum coated naked pussy. The man's jaw literally dropped open.

"You lucky fucker!" he gasped to Harry as the laughing couple moved away with the departing crowd.

Harry and Kate stopped off in town for a warming drink and then decided to go and get changed and go out for dinner. Harry figured that with a two-grade pay rise from Monday they could afford to go out and celebrate.

The evening was quite pleasantly mild with a forecast for tomorrow of some quite hot sunshine. Kate had dressed sexily in a pink silk top over a thin white bra that allowed her nipples to thrust out now and again. She was wearing a dark red skirt with red lacy panties.

This week's meal was a little more decorous with Kate not being likely to fall out of her clothes in front of the staff or customers. At one point she reached across the table and put her hand over Harry's.

"Today has been absolutely fucking fantastic for me darling! You were marvellous! Fucking me five times in public. I wonder if that's a record?"

"I don't think that there are any statistics to check up on that," Harry grinned. "I just felt so horny that I couldn't stop getting hard for you! I don't expect that I'll ever be able to repeat it!"

"Never mind darling, we'll find some more places soon, won't we?"

"Tomorrow?" questioned Harry.

Kate nodded.

"That was a lovely meal. Thank you darling! Let's go back home now. Home! I'm even calling your house 'home' now."

They strolled through the busy city streets. There seemed to be a lot of celebrations going on. What would it be like if the Fairies actually got themselves promoted? Kate was hanging on to Harry's arm.

"You don't even have to make love to me any more today darling," she chattered. "I've had such a fabulous time! Will you tell me about Jan's visit though?"

"Of course I will. I'll always tell you everything then you can tell me if there is anything that you don't want me to do again."

"Or anyone!" laughed Kate as they arrived at Harry's front door.

The phone was ringing as they entered.

"Hello," said Harry. Oh hi there Martin, how's it hanging?"

He listened and then laughed.

"Oh I see! It's not hanging 'cos Josie's there! It's where? Oh, between her lips; I see, or rather I don't."

Kate was standing in front of Harry, stripping off her as he talked. He indicated his crotch and she pulled down his zip and extracted his half hard prick.

"Tomorrow Martin? Well, it's going to be a nice warm day so Kate and I are going out to play a game or two. What games? We'll tell you when you get here. Better still; meet us in the 'Black Bull' at one o'clock in the room behind the bar. OK?"

Harry put down the receiver as Kate knelt down in front of him and swallowed his knob end. He was getting hard again! He carefully pulled her off his cock.

"Go make some coffee and I'll get the brandy," he said. "Then I'll tell you all about Jan and me on Thursday night. I've got something else to tell you that will almost certainly happen on Monday. Off you go!"

Soon they were curled up on the sofa together as Harry recounted to Kate how Jan had tossed him off all over her breasts, how he had then fucked her cunt and her arsehole before she had finally sucked him off.

"And all this was in here? Mainly on this sofa?"

"Yes darling. I said that she could come again next Thursday but that you would probably be here. You have until then to decide."

Kate rested her head on Harry's belly and flicked her tongue at his knob end. It grew.

"It would be lovely to lick that beautiful eighteen year old pussy. I'm sorely tempted to be here! If I don't turn up it might mean that I'm fucking Tony Morris again! Just enjoy yourself and fuck her anyway my darling! By the way, what is almost certainly going to happen on Monday?"

Harry told Kate about his appointment with 'Auntie' Sue.

"Wow, your cock will be sore again after that, won't it? You lucky horny bastard!"

"Sue has never made my cock sore yet," laughed Harry. "I'll definitely rest it Monday evening. I won't have Nadine round here then, even if she asks. Maybe next week!

Kate bit the end of his tool and Harry yelped.

"Serve you right!" she giggled. "By the way, did you ask Jan about sucking off her brother?"

"No, I forgot. I'll ask her next week."

"Hmm, I might come and ask her myself. I don't care if she knows that I fucked her brother. What are we going to do with Martin and Josie tomorrow?"

"I thought at the very least we could fuck in the open air in front of them. Maybe they would like to take part!"

"Wow, that would be great fun, wouldn't it? Just imagine fucking Josie up the arse with Martin doing me too at the same time. People might be watching too!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
12