Hartstein Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If only he'd known."

"Um, that was part of the turn on too."

"What was?"

"Well, knowing he'd used it on his face. Knowing he'd use it again and again... it was... oh I don't know, naughty!"

"You started getting kinky pretty young."

"Well come on, I had no idea what I was doing or whether what I was thinking was normal or not! No one talked about that stuff. Oh, I'd overheard things and Mother prattled on about saving my virginity until I married. After that conversation I decided to bust it myself. I could barely wait to feel the pain of becoming a woman, and I didn't want to share it with anyone. It was gone within forty-five minutes. Thankfully I was already doing my sheets by then."

"Who got you interested in older guys?

Where is this going? Do I want to know? Carol bit her lip as prickles of embarrassment rushed over her skin. "I... I..."

In a flash Paul's hand shot out and slapped her left breast, setting it ablaze and her nipple throbbing. Gasping, Carol's mouth opened like a fish out of water, gobbling air. "What? Why?"

"Who did you want to fuck?" Paul asked harshly. She was taken aback and had the strangest feeling come over her. Memories were rushing back at her from all directions!

"I ... I don't know what you mean!"

"Oh yes you do! You know exactly what I mean. Now tell me! Who was it you wanted to fuck? Who was first in line? Tell Daddy!"

She looked at him wide-eyed and fearful. Was she alone with a maniac? She was bordering on panic and trying desperately to figure a way out of the situation when his hand shot out again.

Carol cringed, grit her teeth in expectation of another smack. But this time it was his finger and thumb that captured her nipple between them and gripped it tightly.

"Carol moaned, her mind swirling in the sudden pleasure/pain of his tight fingers.

God, it was soooo right. She couldn't move as her nipple pulsed with hot pleasure.

Paul had all but memorized the works of Masters and Johnson with regard to Human Sexual response and followed that with a thorough study of Krafft-Ebing and his famous Psychopathia Sexualis and recognized the submissive signs Carol was sending him.

"Come on, who was it? Tell me!" Paul said coldly as he perceived that Carol would be more responsive if he played the role of the masochist and dominated her. He shook her breast by the nipple and Carol's cunt flooded. .

Clenching almost uncontrollably, she cried, "Albert Bird!"

"Who is Albert Bird?"

"In high school--I just wanted him!" she blurted.

Paul released her nipple. "What did the two of you do?"

Carol swallowed; she felt her nipple burning and secretly hoped he would pinch it again. I have to try that when I masturbate, she thought, and started to smile, but thought better of it.

"He ... he noticed me, Daddy. None of the other boys seemed to know I existed."

"How was it that he noticed you?"

"I ... I didn't wear a bra one day. Um, I sat next to him in Chemistry and I knew that if I held my arm just right he could see my tit through the arm hole in my blouse."

"Stand up!" Paul said, his voice telling her to do it quickly.

Carol stood up and to her surprise; Paul began to dry her off with a large bath towel he found rolled up on a shelf.

Oh, Daddy! I just ... I just wanted him to notice me! I wasn't... I wasn't like that!"

"But when he ran his hand over your little titties you loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes--yes of course, but it was more hormones than desire--honestly!"

Paul finished drying her off then took both nipples in his hands and shook them. Carol moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head. He continued shaking the nipples. "Oh, fuckkk!" she groaned. "I--I'm gonna cum!"

"No you're not. I forbid it. Do you hear me? I forbid it. You cannot cum until I say so!"

Carol's pussy was hot and slippery between her legs and she was certain Paul knew it.

."Are you using a Tampon?"

"Yes--Yes, Daddy!"

"I can smell you all the same, even after I've washed you off."

"I--I can't help that, Daddy, its nature--its natural ...." Her voice echoed off the bathroom tiles.

Paul was at least as turned on as Carol now, and dropped the towel to the floor, took himself in hand, and after wetting his free hand with saliva, began masturbating in front of her. Carol was agog. Paul's eyes rolled in his head. His hips rose and fell in rhythm with his strokes.

"Fuck, yeah," he said, stroking faster. "You like this?"

"Yeah ... that's so fucking hot. Please don't stop."

"Gonna cum ... on you. Where do you want ...?"

"My tits! My tits!" she crowed before he could get the words out.

"Jesus, yes, Jesus," he groaned, and a sudden burst of semen erupted from the head of his penis sending several lines of a thick, cloudy white fluid onto her smallish breasts.

"YES!" Carol moaned. "YES!" And then began rubbing the semen into her nipples and breasts as if it were the excelsior of life; which in fact it was, albeit in a slightly different format. Paul decided to try something different. He'd often thought about BDSM but had never tried it with anyone. Carol appeared to be receptive to it, but he'd never know unless he attempted it with her.

"You're wasting my cum!" He said sternly and without raising his voice.

Carol's hands froze. "No, Daddy, I'm ...."

"Shut that filthy mouth!"

"Um ...."

"I said shut that filthy mouth and I meant it!"

Paul started slapping her breasts, not hard, but enough to get her frightened of what he might do next.

"Get your hands behind your head ... feet apart."

She responded quickly. He noticed her eyes were now downcast, whereas before he'd put anger into his voice she'd looked directly at him.

"Mmmm..." he murmured, obviously pleased with her response. "Good girl. Now let's get this lesson started."

"Okay, Daddy, okay," Carol said meekly.

She's into it! She's really into this shit!

He resumed slapping her breasts, again, not very hard, but leaving them red and stinging.

Carol thought her nipples were going to explode they were pounding so. She thought about asking him to stop and let them recover, but didn't. He was in control. He would decide when she'd had enough.

And with that thought, she began to tremble and her legs wobbled enough that Paul reached out to steady her.

Paul caught the fleeting look of ecstasy that crossed her face and guessed what had just happened. He looked at her pussy, but couldn't discern anything out of the ordinary as Carol had just stepped from the bathtub, her pussy was wet, but that didn't mean anything. So he asked her point blank: "Did you just cum?"

"Y--yes, Yes, Daddy, I did."

"That's all right; after all I didn't tell you not too, did I?"

"No, Daddy, you didn't. Would you have ...I mean, should I have held off from, you know?"

"If you mean cumming, no, I'll tell you if I don't want you to do something, Carol. That's only fair, isn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy. That's very fair."

He reached out and took both her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezed them hard.

"What are these called?"

"OH, OH, OOOOH, my ... my nipples, Daddy!"

He left off squeezing them for a count of three then pinched them even harder.

Carol's murmur of pleasure vanished with a sudden influx of pain. "Oooh, Gawwdddd!"

"Wrong, they are my naughty nipples and I want them harder than this!"

Carol shuddered, and found that she was again close to cumming. He said he'd tell me if I shouldn't cum. So maybe I .... Then it occurred to her that she'd better tell him.

"Daddy ... I'm sorry, but I'm close to cumming again, may I?"

Pleased with her deferring the decision to him, he granted permission, and watched as Carol began to shudder through what had to be a tumultuous climax.

Paul waited until certain she was finished cumming then asked, "Why did you cum without letting me go first?"

"But Daddy ... I ... I asked permission ...."

"And I granted it. Wasn't that generous of me?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Very generous."

"Hmmmm," he sighed. "Carol?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Do you need to replace that tampon?"

She glanced down and saw a thin line of menstrual blood traveling down her right thigh.

"Oh, I ... thank you Daddy. I'll get another pad and ...."

Do that, then I'm going to spank you. Hurry up, and insert it correctly or your punishment will be worse.

Carol turned away from him, and removed the used Tampon, then replaced it.

"I'm ready for my punishment, Daddy. Where do you want me?"

"You're sure you won't bleed on the sheets?"

"Yes sir, I'm certain."

"Hands and knees on the bed."

Carol almost ran out of the bathroom and clambered onto the bed and assumed the required position with her ass facing the bathroom door.

Paul wasted no time, striding up to her rear-end and administered two quick smacks.

"SMACK—SMACK!"

A visible shudder went through her.

He ended the spanking for the moment and placed his hands on her breasts, his thumbs strummed her nipples. "What are these called, Carol?"

"Oooh ... My n—n--nipples, Daddy!"

"SMACK--SMACK!" reverberated throughout the room as he slapped each breast in turn.

"Wrong, they are your naughty fucking hard nipples. Now say it properly."

"Th--They're my naughty f--fucking hard nipples, Daddy!"

He slapped them again, this time even harder.

"Ohhh! GAWD!"

"That's for using the word 'fuck' in my presence without permission!"

"I--I'm sorry, Daddy. I--I didn't mean ...."

"Get over my lap, you need another lesson."

Carol all but scrambled frantically to get into the required position then spread her legs wide with her clit pressed firmly against his knee, and hung her head in abject shame awaiting the first blow.

"I'm trying to be g--good, Daddy. I--I really am!"

"But what? But you can't help yourself? Or is it that you are just a dirty little slut who can't fucking wait to be taken advantage of? Well, which is it?"

"I um, I can't help it, Daddy!" she said, grinding her clit on his knee, trying vainly to get a climax out of the situation.

"You can't, eh? Well I know you can't teach an old dog new tricks ... but you're not that old.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Carol's ass cheeks jiggled as he struck each of them repeatedly with an open and stiff palm.

"What is it, baby?" he asked, mocking her. "Weren't you ready for that? What about now?" Smack! Smack! "Well? Answer me! Tell Daddy you little fucktoy."

"Daddy may I ...."

"May I what, my babbling bitch?"

"Pleaseeeee ..."

"Please what?"

"Please give--give me ten more spanks be--because I--I'm such a baddddd girl!"

"SMACK--SMACK!"

"SMACK--SMACK!"

Each time his hand landed on her bare ass words tumbled out of her mouth: "Yes, Daddy--I needed that!"

"SMACK--SMACK!"

"Ohhh, Jesus! Yes, Yes, but harder! Oh please, Daddy! Harder! Harder!!"

"SMACK--SMACK!"

I deserve each and every one, Daddy. I've been such a bad girl!"

"SMACK--SMACK!"

Paul went easier on the last slaps but added them for good measure as she had basically asked for them in telling him she was a bad girl as they neared the end of the punishment.

Smack!!

Smack!!

Smack!!

"Th--Thank you, D--Daddy. Thank y--you for spanking y--your horny little slut," Carol rasped after regaining her breath. His warm hand tenderly caressed her raw reddened ass knowing she required more in the way of relief than just ending the punishment.

Without warning, Paul stood and in doing so, dumped Carol to the floor. He shook his semi-hard cock in her face and said, "I want you to be my nasty little cocksucker. Can you manage that job?"

"I--I'll do my very best, Daddy."

Paul sat down on the edge of the bed. "Well, walk over here ... on your knees, try sucking me off."

He leaned back, supported by his arms and let his legs fall apart. He was nearing full size and made his cock jerk for effect just as Carol neared his muscular legs.

Her eyes darted from his face to his cock and back again. She didn't want to miss any command he might have for her.

"Umm, are you ready for my mouth, Daddy?" Her right hand was already stretched out in readiness.

He nodded and her hand clasped him firmly, the thumb moved gently over his precum slickened head.

"Is that good, Daddy?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, momentarily forgetting his role, and then leaning back further and closing his eyes, he added, "I mean ..."

"Just relax, Daddy. Your baby girl has a lot of secrets to tell," Carol said, marveling at the copious amount of precum pulsing out under the pad of her thumb.

"Mmmm ... that feels sooo good," Paul husked.

"I'm sorry I was so naughty before," she whispered repentantly.

Paul missed that line for his attention was concentrated on spasming cock in her hand.

"I'll be good in future. I promise," Carol said quietly, almost distantly.

"Mmmmm..." Paul moaned softly, obviously off in another world.

Carol knew he was close. If I keep this up, he'll cum. Do I want that? More importantly, does he want that?

"Daddy?" she asked, dipping her head to within an inch of his cock and sucking her raised and precum-covered thumb. There was so much precum it was dripping down into the palm of her hand. I'm so bad, she thought, sighing as her eyes closed and she crushed her tingling breast in her free hand.

As that thought went through her mind, Carol felt his slick cock settle on her tongue and she closed her mouth around it, sucking up every little pulse of precum remaining. She released her breast and slithered two fingers into her horny pussy.

I'm making him so hot, she told herself when his hands took root in her hair and he sat up, forcing his appendage against the roof of her mouth. Carol's fingers busily worked her cunt and clitoris, seeking the intense pleasure release was sure to bring.

He's so silky smooth, yet rock hard ... I'm gonna cum I won't be able to stop. Can I hide it from him? No--he'll know it. He will. I mustn't cum.

It took most of her willpower, but she managed to withdraw the fingers from her fiery sex and concentrated on her lover.

"Do ...should I finish you?"

He didn't answer her just then. Carol's mind wandered. His precum tastes so good. I bet I could drink a quart of it.

His fingers suddenly gripped her chin; Carol's eyes flew open in shock.

"Daddy's ready to cum, baby." He said in a loving tone and she felt a huge relief wash over her. A soft clench ran the length of her pussy, causing her clit to throb. Reflexively she clasped her nipple and squeezed. Then one word filled her mind--YUMMY!

A moment later she bent her head and enveloped his cockhead into her mouth and covered it with her saliva, sucking gently on it until he filled her mouth with his sperm.

She tried not to swallow, but his release was so heavy that she was forced to swallow some, and then eagerly opened her mouth to show him all that remained.

He smiled at her and said, "You may swallow the rest, Carol baby."

"Tank ewe, Daddy," she replied in a lispy whisper. Her free hand reached for her pussy, found her stiffened nubbin and rubbed it furiously until murmuring with satisfaction; she swallowed the residue of Paul's sperm and came quietly at precisely the same time.

Paul talked to her throughout her orgasm. "Show Daddy how hot you get from sucking cock. Cum for Daddy!"

He lightly slapped her face with his semi-hard cock while she groaned and built to another climax on the heels of the first.

"C'mon little one, show Daddy how hot you are! Fuck that bloody cunt for me!"

"Oh, God! Daddy, I didn't touch myself there! I swear to God I didn't!"

"What were you doing down there?"

"Rubbing one off on my clittie ... I swear!"

Since he knew she was telling the truth, he simply changed course and asked, "Does being on your knees and sucking me off provide a sense of control you don't otherwise have?"

Carol came down from her high before she could answer him.

"I--I haven't thought about it, Daddy. I mean, if you mean having the power to make you cum sooner than later I guess that is a kind of power. But the reality is you bade me to suck you off in the first place. That should mean that it is you that has the power and I think you maintained it throughout the act."

Several seconds elapsed before Carol added. "May I elaborate further?"

"Please do," Paul said graciously.

"As an example, one might say that having a nice big cock pounding one into oblivion is a form of control--and certainly has its merits, but control is interchangeable in that one is being fucked rather than doing the fucking. While that is usually acceptable, even expected by most women, there are times when control is denied the other party even though they scramble for control soon after."

"And this is?" Paul asked, already knowing the answer.

"It's called dominance, and comes in various forms, but it remains dominance nevertheless."

As she delivered her answer, Carol smiled wickedly and batted her eyelashes at him. Before laughing raucously when he joined in the laughter.

The following morning a surprise awaited Paul when he woke up and opened his eyes and saw Carol's face a few inches from his own. They were both lying on their sides facing each other, both naked, both only half covered by the bed's top sheet. He studied Carol's face for a moment, until she opened her eyes.

"Hey," Carol said.

"Hey," Paul said. "Were you asleep?"

"Mmmm, I guess. What were you doing?"

"Staring at you."

"Oh? Why?"

"'Cause you're beautiful, sleeping."

Carol blushed, leaned forward and gave Paul a quick peck on the lips.

"That's all I get?"

"Wait ... I need to brush my teeth. Oh, and I'll leave a new brush out for you. After you brush come right back to bed." With that Carol hopped from the bed and scampered naked into the bathroom.

As he listened to Carol brush her teeth and then pee in the toilet, he felt the first pangs of needing to urinate himself. "Hey, we have all day. It's Sunday morning," he called out to Carol.

"I know," Carol replied.

"We don't have to go anywhere."

"Nope."

"We can sleep late."

"Yep."

"We can have morning sex."

"Yep."

"Noon sex, lunchtime sex."

"Yep."

"Afternoon sex."

"Uh-huh. Afternoon delight. Skyrockets in flight."

"Evening sex."

"Including lewd and lascivious acts of a perverted nature."

"Oh, that did it. Now you've got me all horny, big boy!"

Paul glanced down at his morning erection and put urinating out of his mind as Carol strode back and joined him in bed.

"Be right back. What color is my toothbrush?"

"Green, silly. It's also the dry one in the wrapper."

"Stay horny, I'll be right back!" he chirped and ran to the bathroom.

With the promise of gratifying sex at hand, Paul put aside the need to relieve himself, giving the toilet a silent promise to be right back, he gave his erection a playful slap and made certain Carol watched his entrance by yelling, "Here's Johnny!" as he burst into the bedroom and leapt upon the bed and Carol, who shrieked in delight.

"Wait, wait!" she said firmly, pushing him off of her. "Last night was last night. Today, and I mean all day is not about control--got it?"

"Yeah, sure," Paul replied, and in a confused state followed with, "What happened to the sex after brushing our teeth?"

Carol crawled out of reach and turned to face him, a devilish grin on her pretty face, her smallish breasts were rising and falling as they strained against the thin fabric of a black matching bustier that she'd donned while he was in the bathroom to surprise him. Arching her back to make the bustier more pronounced, she inquired, "So, do you like it?"

His eyes gave her his answer before he uttered the words. Yes, he liked it. In fact he more than liked it as his penis gave an involuntary jerk. Carol smiled; her expression was filled with mischief. It was a look more fitting of a movie villainess than one that would cross the face of the cute young woman who had brought him such good news about his novel.