Hartstein Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart rate doubled as Carol's hot tongue licked along his neck then worked slowly down his body, kissing and biting as she inched along. Her small, taut breasts were pressed against his stomach and he could feel the firmness of her nipples through the thin lacy material of the bustier as it glided smoothly over his bare skin. As Carol's soft lips surrounded one of his nipples, Paul felt her hand drift downwards and work its way into his shorts. "Ooooooo," she cooed as she wrapped her warm little hand around his stiffened member. "Does someone want to come out and play?" Before Paul could respond, Carol gave his cock a forceful squeeze and bit down hard on his right nipple. Paul flinched and Carol gave him a lusty stare, signaling that there was more to come. She then continued downwards, kissing and nibbling at his stomach as she withdrew her hand from his shorts. Paul could feel her breath on his skin as she tucked her fingers into the waistband and began to tug them down over his hips. "We can't fuck, can we?" he said forlornly.

Carol ignored him, saying: "There we go," as his cock sprang free, slapping up against his stomach. With the shorts now around his knees, even the movement in his legs was restricted and Carol had free reign over Paul's entire body. She looked back up at him as she extended her little pink tongue in a tantalizing manner and gently touched the underside of his rigid member. He moaned deeply and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of her soft, wet tongue gliding over his cock. "Does that feel good Daddy?" she asked, using the term for him that had begun the night before.

"Mmmm, yeah, it sure does."

Carol wrapped her fingers around his cock and enclosed her lips around its swollen purple head. "Oh yeah," he answered, gazing down at Carol as she slid more of his penis into her mouth. "You know?" Carol said huskily, as she popped his penis from her mouth and ran her tongue down the length of his shaft. "I happened to find parts of your manuscript extremely erotic."

"I thought as much," Paul replied, "I mean, those lovely fingers of yours seemed kind of busy under the table."

"You noticed? I thought you were mentally fucking that young blonde whore at the next table." "She wasn't as attractive as you, Carol. And while I admit to looking at her, it was you and your magnificent body that was on my mind the entire time."

Carol resumed speaking as if they hadn't mentioned the blonde at the next table. She picked up on his manuscript, saying it was pretty kinky in places, even as her tongue licked away at his glistening cock.

"Mmmm, yeah ... pretty kinky stuff. I had no idea you had such a dirty mind." Paul kept quiet as she began to caress his testicles, squeezing them gently while she sucked his penis back into her mouth. "So ..." Carol continued after removing him from her mouth, much as a man might take a cigar from between his lips and holding it up as if inspecting it, gave a lewd laugh and began to stroke his cock with slow, deliberate movements.

"That kinky stuff you write about, does it include things you've experimented with, or just things you've thought about?"

"I--I'm not sure what you mean, Carol."

"You seem to have a thing for threesomes. I've found three separate instances where you, or your protagonist, have two women in bed or wherever the hell they wind up fucking. I found the scene in the fountain in the square rather graphic. Personally, I think public sex and all is much hotter than in the bedroom with the blinds drawn."

"I recall you liked the idea of me fucking you on the stairwell."

"Yeah, and then the waiter happened along."

"You had an idea he might," he said. "Just a guess, but from what you've just said...."

"I did. I didn't know exactly, but I knew they used the stairwell rather than the elevators. The fact that he was a young waiter made it so much more delightful."

"But you'd have invited him to fuck you even if he was sixty. Am I right?"

"Sixty is acceptable. I draw the line at seventy." She had a lewd smile on her face as she uttered the words.

"Don't tell me that you object to my inviting the guy to join in?"

"It bothered me a little. But then I figured the heat of the moment and so ...."

"You object to my fucking other guys?"

"No, not particularly, you're in charge of your life. Who you fuck is your business."

"And who you fuck is yours. Have I got that right?"

"I guess."

"Hmmmm," she said before softly returning her soft lips to the engorged head of his cock and sucking gently. "Why?" Paul asked, "does my position bother you?"

She smiled up at him, a strand of saliva clung from her lower lip to the head of his penis. It was a pretty sexual picture and he committed it to memory, before answering.

"No, actually I like this particular position very much." With that she took him deep, working her tongue around him and thrilling him even more.

"Ooooh, that's good! That's really good, baby!" Paul groaned. "I'm gonna cum soon, so be ready ..."

Carol sent a finger between his legs and started to tickle his anus. "We can't fuck, but we can get kinky, daddy. Wanna get kinky?"

"Kinky how?" he asked, obviously interested.

She leaned over and planted a kiss on his mouth, her tongue followed shortly afterward and he tasted his precum on it, moaned in frustration then returned the kiss.

Her arms slid round his body as Paul squirmed on the sheets as she made little tickling circles around his anus. When she nudged a finger into his rectum, he rebelled, ending their kiss and crowing: "What the fuck are you doing?"

Carol immediately withdrew the finger. Paul was surprised on realizing that he actually missed the finger being inside him.

"Sorry about that intrusion. I couldn't help myself."

She began licking his face and ears and neck in that order, and he realized that she was bathing him with her tongue.

"You don't have too ... I mean, we can take a shower."

"We will, Daddy. We will. Just a little longer, please."

The closer she got to his penis, the harder it became. He had forgotten that with all that had gone on he had yet to cum. Now his balls began to ache with the need to release.

"Touch me, fuck me, lick me," he whined. "Please make me cum. Please."

She giggled. "Been frustrated for a while then?"

"Oh yes." Carol stopped stroking his penis and stared at him. Then, slowly, she crawled back up to Paul's face and kissed him deeply before pulling away once again, lowering her mouth to his ear and whispered: "Is your novel going to have lots of dirty, kinky stuff in it?"

"Sex sells, so yeah, I suppose so," he responded. "Mmmmm, especially the really dirty stuff. I know that for a fact." His cock jumped at Carol's words and she gave another kiss before spinning around and throwing a leg over his body. She was now straddling his chest with her gorgeous ass just inches away from his face and he could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy through the scanty fabric of her panties. Paul strained his neck and lifted his head in an attempt to get at her luscious backside, but she was just out of reach. "Is this what you want?" she asked, reaching back and stroking the area between her legs as she wiggled her ass in an enticing manner. "Yes!" he gasped, once again straining his neck to get at her. "You really want to lick my ass?" "Yes!" Carol then tucked a finger into her underwear and slowly pulled her panties aside. Her tantalizing pussy glistening with moisture as well as her asshole came into view. "You want this?" "Yes!" he growled. "Well you're just going to have to wait," Carol said with a giggle, letting her panties snap back into place. "Pussy's out of order ... now my ass ...."

"What about your ass?" he groaned.

Carol feigned ignoring him and ran her fingers through her hair; then arched her back so that her pussy was grinding into his bare chest.

Paul felt the intense warmth from her wet little hole radiating through her underwear against his flesh.

"Are you going to quit teasing me and ...."

"Are you threatening me, Paul? Are you going to rape me if I ... "she paused for effect, then added, "I don't put out?"

"No, I wouldn't do that, and I think you know it."

"You seem to want sex," Carol said teasingly.

"I think you do too, Carol. Look at where your pussy is, relatively speaking. It would seem to suggest that you are receptive to a good fucking."

"But you know very well that I'm on my period."

"That doesn't prohibit your active participation in a sexual act."

"Oh? And you know this how?"

"You've been toying with my asshole since I woke up. And you put on that thing," he pointed to the bustier she was wearing.

"This little ole thing?"

"Yeah, that little ole thang that lifts your tits all but out of the thing."

Carol had to laugh out loud. He was spot on, although she would never admit it.

""You're too funny!" she said, still laughing as she placed her hands on his thighs and pushed her body backwards slightly along his torso.

"So, do you like my bustier?"

"I like those tits more."

Oh yeah?" she asked, lowering her breasts down to embrace his twitching cock. "You like when I act naughty?"

"Uh huh," was all he could manage as she maneuvered her plump, yet firm ass ever closer to his face and her soft breasts mashed against his penis as she worked her way into the 69 position on top of him with agonizing slowness.

"Am I a dirty slut, Daddy?"

"Yes," he croaked. "But you're my dirty slut."

He was ready to explode.

"Good," she said softly as she pushed her ass back against my face. "I love it if you'd rim me while I suck you off. And while I don't think you'll last very long, you can fuck me up the ass, or I'll finish the blowjob and we can do it later."

"I think you're right," he said agreeably. "So let's do as you suggest, shall we?"

Carol flashed him another teasing smile as she turned to face him. Kneeling at the end of the bed, her eyes narrowed as they transfixed on his. Her sexy smile faded into a serious expression of intense lust, and parting his legs with surprising force, she positioned herself on all fours between them, her face just inches away from his aching cock.

"So Daddy," she said softly as her lowered he head to gently kiss his stomach agonizingly close to his jerking penis. "Are you ready to fill my mouth?"

Paul's heart was racing as Carol flicked her little pink tongue out and lightly touched the underside of my balls, making his cock twitch with anticipation.

"Yes, I'm very close right now!" Paul was breathing with heavy, labored breaths as Carol's tongue travelled from his balls up to the underside of his pulsing cock. She followed that by running a manicured nail up the underside of his shaft.

That did it.

Paul erupted, spewing almost the entire content of jizm from his sacs from the tip of his penis into the depths of her throat.

Carol, unable to handle the swift flow of sperm, began to cough and Paul found it necessary to pound her on the back for her to regain the capacity to breathe again.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yeah," she managed after a short interval, in which she tested her ability to take air into her lungs. It was snowing lightly when they left Carol's apartment on East Eleventh Street, which was just North of what Paul learned was called the Ukrainian Village, made a left on 2nd Avenue and made their way over to the Café Orlin on St. Mark's Place with the snow falling faster with each passing block.

Carol avoided a splash of slush from a passing car and continued telling Paul about the café's merits.

"Normally everyone tries to sit outside. It's great for watching the world go by while enjoying eggs Ben edict and orange juice, or orange blossoms if something stronger is warranted. But... it is snowing and that changes things. So ... inside you'll have to content yourself with watching Terry the bartender."

"Terry being a female?" Paul asked.

"Oh, yes, a fem fatale if you please," Carol laughed delighted with his reaction.

"Absolutely fantastic body. Drives all the men nuts. You'll see for yourself." And that was all she would say on the subject, despite repeated queries from Paul.

Even with the snow and an even gloomier forecast of six to seven inches yet to come, there was a line outside Café Orlin. However it moved quickly and they were seated just off the bar about seventeen minutes later.

As they were seated, Carol informed him that the brunch was on her publisher, and that he needn't concern himself with cost. Paul relaxed for the first time since leaving Carol's apartment.

Paul ordered the steak and eggs, which didn't exactly blow him away, but didn't leave him unsatisfied, either. Carol opted for Norwegian Benedict. Paul sampled some and pronounced the Salmon terrific.

Over Orange juice, Carol informed Paul that she hadn't found a better place for pancakes. This includes the Clinton Street Baking Company, which she added, "is great in its own way. Next time try the pancakes--try both the banana and the blueberry."

Paul found the last heartening more for the fact that it acknowledged that there would be a next time, precluding the possibility that last night had been a one-night stand.

Paul caught sight of the fantastic bodied, Terry on ordering his second Orange Blossom. Terry was most decidedly not a barmaid. Calling her that to her face was tantamount to saying the Mona Lisa's smile was ordinary.

She was tall, at least 5'9" with striking long dark hair. She was unquestionably beautiful, and she carried with her an aura of unattainability. Her breasts required the support of a larger cup size--probably D or larger--and since she wore a peasant, low scooped top--were shown to great effect to both men and women with at least average eyesight.

Once Carol caught him looking at her, she began to regal him with rumors of her sexual exploits, adding that she was almost impossible to seduce.

Carol teasingly tapped his penis and found a raging hardon. "My God, so soon, Paul?" she said, rolling her eyes heavenward.

After a brief silence Paul managed to gasp, "She--she is something else, Carol. You said so yourself."

"I'll also tell you this: she's an outrageous flirt. She likes nothing more than to have some poor guy fall in love, or should I say in lust with her. I doubt there's a line she hasn't heard from a man, or woman for that matter. Women lust after her too, and they don't care who sees them trying to seduce her."

She let several seconds pass before asking: "So tell me, Paul, do you want her?"

He looked right into Carol's eyes and replied unequivocally, "Yes, of course I want her. So I'll never get her, so what? I still want her. I want a lot of things that I can't have, but I still want them."

"Finish your novel. Have it published. Maybe she'll read it and want you."

Paul laughed, and then took hold of Carol's hand and said, "That's really good advice. Let's go back to your place."

"Oh ... and why may I ask?"

"I want to fuck that lovely ass of yours."

"Do you? Or would you be thinking its Terry's lovely arse you'll be ravishing and not mine?" Her voice had taken on a definite Irish dialect.

"I can tell one ladies ass from another, Carol. It's your arse I'll be ravishing, I promise ya," he replied, mimicking her Irish dialect to a T.

And as Carol signed off on the check, Paul stole one last glance at Terry, who happened to notice him for the very first time and gave him a smile.