Hatchette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that will do." The Lady said, looking at herself full frontal in the mirror.

"I would like to apologize..." Roku began again, thinking the pause made for a good moment to speak.

"Stockings." Lady Aru interrupted. She lowered herself into a chair, holding out a leg. Roku scrambled around on the bed, finding a pair of stocking near the pillows. She started towards Lady Aru, but the Lady just said: "Black." And Roku dropped the white stocking she had picked up, and dug around for a black pair.

When she had located some, Roku walked over to Lady Aru. The Lady held out one of her stiletto shoes to Roku, sitting lazily in the arm chair. Roku fiddled with the tiny buckles that held the shoe in place, and pulled it off. She found the end of the stocking, gathered it up until she had the toe, and slipped the stocking onto Lady Aru's long, slender leg. She pushed it into place, all the way up the thigh, and let her hands linger just a moment when the job was done. Roku's fingers were just a centimeter away from Lady Aru's Jane and the perfectly flat, tight stomach beyond. Roku looked up to see Lady Aru playfully bitting at one of her long, painted nails.

She was enjoying this, Roku realized. She hadn't been angry finding Roku on the toilet, she hadn't even been amused. The sight of Roku taking a piss must have titillated Lady Aru. Why, Roku didn't quite fathom, but what turned on the rich and powerful was anyone's guess. As the Matron had mentioned earlier that day, Roku had turned into quite a beautiful girl. Perhaps finding a sexy young underling, breaking the rules – embarrassing herself, was just the sort of thing that fired up a powerful woman – a woman who could have anyone she wanted, anytime. Perhaps, like the Matrons, things had to be a a little degrading or it wasn't really any fun. And then to have Roku dress her... Yes, Roku sort of understood that. Roku would like to have Pelli dress her sometime, she thought. That would be fun. She could see how Lady Aru could get off on that: Roku's fingers touching the inside of her thighs...

Roku removed the other shoe, gathered up the second stocking, a slid that one into place. This time she was more bold and caressed around the inside of Lady Aru's thigh, as if smoothing out the top of the stocking. Lady Aru responded by opening her legs a little, giving Roku a full view of her most private place. Lady Aru had a full bush of public hair at the apex of her vulva, but her labia majora were shaved. The pinkness of her clitoral hood could just be seen poking though, but Roku's attention was drawn away to a small tattoo on Lady Aru's inner left thigh. It was of a small flower.

"All the wives have one." Lady Aru volunteered, seeing where Roku was looking. "Tradition dictates that anyone who sees the flower is destined to become the next Ober wife..." Lady Aru giggled like a school girl and bit down on the end of her finger. "We call it 'kissing the lily.'"

A cold sweat broke out on Roku's brow. What that an invitation? Roku looked down at the sweet deliciousness of Lady Aru's Jane and very much wanted to plunge her tongue into its warmth. But was she just teasing? Was this whole thing just one giant tease? Would miss-judging that cue be – on top of everything else – the perfect ending for an absolutely humiliating day? Roku looked between the tattoo, the separated legs, and up at Lady Aru's smiling face. There were no clues there. Wasn't it her mission to establish some sort of relationship with one of the Ober Wives? Well, the head wife – perhaps First Commissar of the Planet – had just suggested that Roku should pleasure her. You could call that mission accomplished. But how could Roku spin it if she'd got the cue wrong? There was no way to spin sticking your tongue in someone's Jane. That was a action that could not be misinterpreted...

But, by the Love of the Holy Matron, Roku didn't have to make her decision. The door opened just then – one of the large double doors – and a woman in a white suit stumbled in. Literally stumbled. There was nothing to trip on, but she manged it. She almost landed face first on the carpet, but was able to right herself. She came up talking:

"I need a car for the night-" She started, but saw the compromising position Roku and Lady Aru were in and stopped. Roku instantly shot to her feet, slinking off to take up a position on the edge of the room. Lady Aru didn't move, she just lowered the leg that Roku had been holding to the floor.

"What is it now, Le-En?" Lady Aru said wearily.

The woman in the white suit – Lady Le-En – the newest Ober wife. Only twenty five. She was a pretty woman with shoulder length blond hair. She was wearing a white jacket with matching white slacks, underneath which was a powder blue halter top and a few simple items of jewelry. She screamed money, but she was drunk – stinking drunk. She stared at Roku with that penetrating gaze of incomprehension only drunks could manage.

"Hey, what's-" Le-En began.

Lady Aru was slipping her foot back into her shoe and snapped at Le-En angrily: "Is there a reason you interrupted me?"

"I..." Lady Le-En was looking back and forth between Roku and Lady Aru. Even through the impenetrable haze that was clouding over her mind, she had seen what Lady Aru and Roku were up to. "I need a car, I'm going out." She finally said, smirking.

"Then take a car, damn it!" Lady Aru stood up, scooped up and pulled a silk dressing gown around her shoulders. For the first time that evening, Roku saw that she was self-conscious of her body.

"But you have all the security personnel on duty for your fucking party. There's no one to drive me."

"And this is my concern?!" Lady Aru raised her voice. She was gathering up clothes in big handfuls. "If you can't drive yourself, take the trolley." Lady Aru continued, calmer.

Lady Le-En just snorted. She turned and started back out of the door.

"Drunk already?" Lady Aru said before Le-En was completely gone. Le-En paused, then turned. "I mean, really? Have some self-respect."

Le-En stood there in the doorway for a long second, looking at Lady Aru with wide, dilated eyes.

"Fuck you, you old witch." She said softly, and stepped out of the door. Lady Aru flew into a rage. She stomped at the floor and threw the clothes in her hands at the door. It wasn't a very effective temper tantrum, but only Roku was there to witness.

When Lady Aru calmed down, she looked over at Roku who was standing humbly by the bathroom door.

"Send in the other maids." Lady Aru ordered. "And don't let me catch you using my bathroom again."

And whatever it was – whatever had been going on between Lady Aru and Roku – was over.

Roku trotted on her heels to the two large doors. She opened them, and waved for the other girls to enter. After that, it was all business. Lady Aru was getting ready for some function. She barked orders, and let the maids dress her in a hurried, detached fashion. Roku remained in the room, doing her part, but Lady Aru didn't again directly address Roku, or even shoot her a glance. It was like nothing had happened. Like the locker room after The Mosh – just get dressed and go.

When Lady Aru was dressed, she stormed off out of her room without a word. Roku though she'd better spend some extra time cleaning up the bathroom. After all, any mess in there was her doing. She wiped the toilet down, but there was really no mess to speak of.

What a strange and unusual day, Roku thought. Was there anything there with Lady Aru that she could build on? Had there really been a moment between them? Well, Lady Aru was – with no uncertain doubt – not a Dick. Roku could report back that she had checked on that detail throughly. The thought made Roku smile.

She was one step closer to completing her mission in the Ober Household, but she was no closer to understanding what that mission really was. Perhaps Roku should investigate Lady Le-En? Though Roku had little real understanding of the term: The suit that Lady Le-En was wearing could have been considered, at one time or another, to have been masculine. Was that the sort of leads Roku was supposed to follow up on? Roku finished up cleaning the toilet, and flushed away the disposable cloth she had been using. She pulled herself back onto her feet, thinking about Lady Le-En, only to find the woman in question watching Roku from the door to the hall.

"Ma'am?" Roku managed to say.

"Say, sweetheart..." Lady Le-En said drunkenly, leaning against the door post and almost managing to miss. "You know how to drive, don't you?"

12