All Comments on 'Hater's Beware'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!! :-D

GREAT story, one that should be dedicated to haters like the first commenter...this is no joke, this is HOT writing!!! It's good to read another of your great stories, however I'm a little sad cause I know it'll likely be another several months before we get to read another new awesome story from you!!! Until your next great story or continuing chapter, goodbye!!! :-(:::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So...

Tami is a hypocrite... She comes from a racist family and at the end finds out Karen's family is the same way. So instead of helping her, she tosses her back to the wolves, who of course are going to beat her for what she did. Tami is a HYPOCRITE. Anyways! Great story, hopefully you will get back to Prisoner some time, or resolved Alicia's position.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really, really want this to happen to you. I want you to get knocked up by any number of blackmen and then post the photo of your kids on this site and every other website that your family and friends look at. So go ahead get knocked up by a black man or men, hell have a black gangbang with as many black men as you can take hopefully you will give birth to twins or more little black kids and don't forget to film the orgy/gangbang and put it on You tube and this site I am sure you will get lots of hits on it. Go on prove to everyone that YOU are not a racist person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oy Vey

Nice story up till you had the main character fuck over someone. If the main character had found another woman and shared her man with other woman and they decided to have kids that would be different. This is spewing hate at folks who hold differnt ideas than your own and that really takes away from what could be a good story.

uh-ohuh-ohalmost 13 years ago
The Irony of the Tale, plus Critique

A story no doubt inspired by the hater comments received attracts even more hater comments. But better yet are the ironies of these comments themselves, attacking the story for being racist/hateful whilst attacking the author's proclivities for interracial themes only and ranting threats and insults to no end. These haters literally follow authors merely to insult them, and so in the immortal wisdom of the interwebz we must say: Haters Gonna Hate, and go on our merry way.

Now, onto a real story critique. I must reflect the kudos given for your writing a new story - always a pleasure to see. And this is a refreshing new storyline, a 'forced' interracial impregnation of an unsuspecting woman. Very nice. Overall, I think this theme was carried out alright, but could have been improved by dwelling more on the anxiety of Karen when she was first inseminated and later pregnant. You could have even expanded that story to the point of birth, and 'real' clincher in the story.

As for the plotline, Tami's background could have been greatly used as plot-points in the story (confrontations, perhaps a follow-up story directly focused on 'sticking it' to her father). But because it hardly functioned in the story at all, Tami's background should have been summarized in a paragraph or two and the 'real' plotline of lulling the wife of a racist into friendship with Tami expanded upon.

To make the conquest of Karen even sweeter, it would have made perfect sense to make Karen herself racist - if he husband had such views, it is likely she would as well, and having an 'uppity' character fall is far better than the lukewarm character she was (her only objection was faithfulness, while racism was the crux of the inciting incident). This dynamic is what made the conversion of Cassi in your 'Alicia' plotline all the more exciting and interesting.

The sex scenes were good, and given that they are the big deal in an erotic story that deserves good credit. The safety-pin sabotage and the dialog about it was great, and the voyeur scene was a nice way to amp up the interest. I especially liked the 'posting' bit with Karen realizing how much she was enjoying herself with a black guy. Expanding on that particular line of thought would have been interesting in her 'fall', but alas it was not so. The scene after with the fake pill could have been made all the better with her assumed 'safety' being exploited by Tami, prodding her into dirty talk (like begging for Tony’s black cum) and how exciting that is. But that scene was stunted, sadly, despite its promise as the pinnacle of the story where all the themes of a racist getting her just deserts could come to bear!

And the final bit with Karen’s pregnancy reveal was good and necessary for the story. A greater emphasis on how screwed she was, like her husband thinking it was terrible luck or how she was particularly screwed by her husband's family looking forward to a ‘miracle’ child, would be awesome. Not only that, but having Tami keep the ruse until she was there when everything collapsed (the birth itself as Karen's understanding and compassionate 'friend') would have been a great final touch to the story. But based on your previous writings you do not dwell too much on the pregnancy nor the birth, which is a field ripe for future exploitation in your writings I believe.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. I greatly admire your use of dialog with interesting phrases and descriptions ('Posting' is my particular favorite right now). The themes you present of BBC conversions and impregnation, while not necessarily uncommon, are well done throughout your works. I believe that some of your sex scenes in this story could have been expanded upon and your over-arching theme could have been carried out more fully within the sex scenes themselves.

Keep on writing EZ, and I know that I as well as many silent others wish you well on your future writing endeavors.

uh-ohuh-ohalmost 13 years ago
Further Note

To those who somehow think this is an autobiographical account of a real event (aka, that is actually happened), you are simply dumb. I can't really say it any better than that.

Either whack off to the story an enjoy it, or move along. And for those who hate the story, your comments only support the author anyway. Ironic, isn't it? :)

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
dear ez4

Your story was great! I loved it!!! But what I enjoyed even more than your story were the comments in the lit boxes after the story. They are so revelatory.....especially the anonymous guys (even afraid to use a Literotica Alias)who tell us all about themselves each time they post.

Ms. ez4, please keep on writing!!

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Great

What a great concept...purposely seducing someone to get her pregnant because you don't like their views on race. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
epilogue

karen tells her husband that she is going to have a black baby. he divorces her and leaves her with nothing. her family disowns her and she ends up with a pack of blacks that use her and pass her around until she is used up. when she cant fuck anymore they slit her throat and throw her in the dumpster like the white trash she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tami owns Karen

Divorced and kicked out by hubby, Karen goes to Tami with baby for help. Tami used a little money from her enormous account to put deposit on apartment in a black neighborhood. Apartment is dirty and Tami puts Karen hard at work doing double duty cleaning it while breastfeeding her black son. Furniture comes cheap from Salvation Army and Karen pays tips to black movers by fucking them. To pay rent, Tami pimps out Karen to pay for the rent and leaves her enough money to feed the baby and eat one meal a day while suffering from hunger pangs of starvation hundreds of black children go through each day as they go hungry to bedtime. She pays amends for her racism by getting pregnant with unknown fathers. And, Tami has her eyes on Karen's older sister to be domesticated and black bred in the slums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I call BS. There is not such thing as to far along...

Sorry, but there is no such thing as to far along. You can abort them until delivery with out any problem if you know where and how to deal with it. Just say "I will kill myself if I have to have this child" done. Every planned parenthood office knows this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story but real nasty. I couldn't do that. But she did cheat so prob got what she deserved.

Jdf76Jdf76over 3 years ago

Oh that hubby going to get a great shock ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the problem with Blacks: they can only breed white whores which are dumb as a bread and the outcome is that their offspring therefore is more even dumb ... and thats iteratively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous