All Comments on 'Hatred'

by DaddysGoodLittleSlut

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 8 years ago

There's no d/s dynamics here, no sub deserves to be treated like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This not bdsm it is abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm maybe you have a perfectly good reason why she's allowing him to do this to her

But you made your own story way too vague to allow such a possibility. No resolution at the end that hints that she was a truly willing participant and no clear signs of revulsion to show maybe she's actually being taken against her will. Don't get lazy like other authors by making her get wet as a sign that she's liking it.

It's a first-person perspective and by the sound of her own thoughts, she doesn't seem to be enjoying her own predicament.

Also, which character is the one that the title 'Hatred' is reflecting? The girl doesn't express any thoughts of resentment or adoration for her Master. The most I can get from her is that she feels neglected and fearful of her Master. The Master is short-tempered and sadistic, but that doesn't indicate whether or not he hates her.

Maybe it's aimed at her hating herself? It would make sense if she did, but that's not really evident in the story either.

Overall, the writing itself isn't bad but the message it's trying to send across is confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This isn't BDSM

This is just nasty. Two stars, and I'm sure you must be able to write better stuff than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW! Was this ever ugly.

This just felt like cruelty and violence without rhyme or reason. Not really a story as just some sections of this and that. Truly bad. Has Lit's standards fallen this far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Author

I recommend mood stabilizing and/or anti-depressant medication in conjunction with intensive therapy. If this is erotic to you, I worry about your wellbeing. I hope your life improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong section, wrong direction - 0.5 stars at best

"He starts to properly punch me..." No. Proper = correct and right, and there is NO way a physical attack like this is either justified or good.

Even worse? " The pain is so unbearable that I feel as though I might pass out. You realise this and you start to slap my face as you fuck me. "You aren't escaping this bitch, you're going to feel every single thrust and you're going to thank me for it."

Non-consent, abuse, torture, this reads like the prologue for a snuff film.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is Abuse.

This is not bondage. Not without some SEVERE editing going on or it needs to be in NonCon/Reluct but I would hesitate to put it even there with the level of violence portrayed. . 1. She does not seem to be a willing participant. There is no sign that this is a power play game or that she has remotely enjoyed it. 2. He is abusive toward her (repeated punches, anal abuse leading to internal damage, verbally destructive), humiliating her and harming her emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing. Any true Master, Dom, or Top looks after their sub first and foremost. Hell any decent human being looks after their mate. 3. There is no aftercare. He does not see to her after essentially ripping her into shreds. He does nothing to bring her back to a normal state of wellbeing. There is no tenderness displayed no revision back to normal roles, nothing to indicate that there will be some sort of leveling out.

If this is something that happened to you, please seek help. You may think that no one else has gone through rape or abuse; every situation is different, but a counselor or a psychiatrist may be able to help deal with demons in a constructive way. If you are in any sort of relationship like this GET OUT. IT WILL GET WORSE. I know from experience. There are many community resources and the Domestic Abuse hotline is a good place to start. They can help you make a plan. The police is a good second step although sometimes you may need to start with them.. Please, please please do not be deluded into staying in an abusive cycle. It can and It might kill you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hatred indeed!

This is clearly abuse. Seek therapy and another hobby

SaeshmeaSaeshmeaover 8 years ago
You can't justify abuse with BDSM

This is not BDSM or anything close... this is clear abuse on not even the moments she says she wants it can justify it. If this is the way you were actually going, I don't think this is the right place for your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

I would shoot him

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
The writer lacks insight. Domineering vs Dominance. Abuse vs. Discipline

No Man, Master, dominant being would abuse his property/submissive/slave.

You would not key your own car.

You would not purposely put metal in a microwave.

You would not let spilt water stay upon a mahogany desk.

All beings have worth in the world especially in the BDSM lifestyle.

You enter into this little page of hatred in the middle with clearly no beginning; no explanations. The female doesn't fight back. Questioning the Non-Con/Reluctance as she doesn't tell him nor ask him to stop. Punching and then punching properly. Explain, if you will, the difference as punching as hard as implied could cause serious damage to many organs as well as broken ribs.

The male character is a misogynist. Even a misogynist fears repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rape? abuse...

Brutal rape and abuse is not "reluctance"..

Erika281Erika281over 8 years ago

I agree with all those who believe this is absolutely sick and abusive. I like some reluctance, but this...psychopatic bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What part about non consent do you all not get?

There is no one standing guard over you saying "read this!". It is in the proper category. Non consent here tends to be a bunch of BS wherein the female eventually learns to enjoy her treatment at the hands of her attacker. At least this stays true to an extent.... Furthermore, there are BDSM relationships that would mirror the exact relationship portrayed in this story. It's harsh, it's hard, and it's not for everyone. Get over yourselves and stop being hypocrites. You're reading non-con don't fool yourselves into thinking you're any better because this story wasn't your cup of tea.

To the author, well done! You created a very believable and entertaining piece of fiction. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woah

Omg what did I just read.

I mean I was kind of hoping it would get a bit nicer....but....nope!

A second chapter would be nice....if only to give me piece of mind that this chick gets a happy ending of some sort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have been reading erotica for some time, I especially enjoy the nonconsent/reluctance and BDSM genre. It's a fantasy I find great pleasure in.

This story, however was nasty sadistic abuse! End of! And it's the very first time an erotic story has failed to even remotely arouse me.

I have often fantasised about being completely submissive and handing control to another. Pushing my limits, seeing how far I could be taken. This is as far removed from any fantasy as it possibly could be! MAJOR TURN OFF!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Sick..

This was no non consent/reluctance story. It was pure abuse.From what the BDSM community would call,a fake Dom. Or whatever he was.Someone who enjoys abusing others. Who's in the lifestyle so he can abuse others.Nothing was clear in this story. That is not Dominance . No D/s dynamics .A true Dom would Never hurt his sub. This character has a huge chip on his shoulder concerning females.Perhaps the writer does too. Seek professional help.

This story is more than abuse. NO ONE WOULD ENJOY THIS. Bleeding from her anus ?? Not good !!! Horrible story. The words safe and consensual. Are non existent in this.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 8 years ago
Not real

People need to remember that this is a fantasy story and not to be so harsh on the author. The content was shocking to be sure and not for me, but it was well written and it got the essence of the woman's world over with a punch.

That being said I have fantasized about much worse, I think its the domestic setting and language that is upsetting for me. But each to their own, some will like it but may be too intimidated to comment positively given the reaction of some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non consent = rape

Everyone repeat after me. Non consent means she didn't consent. If she didn't consent that means she was raped. If she was reluctantly participating its dubcon which is also basically rape. In any event THIS STORY IS IN THE NONCONSENT CAT! STOP BITCHING AND GO READ ROMANCE. It's not pretending to be a healthy bdsm relationship. If it was the author would have put it in BDSM. For fucks sake. not everyone wants to read cheesy bullshit about some girl being forcibly seduced and realising she loves it and it makes her wet and she's never come so hard so now she's in love. These stories exist for those of us who like true nonconsensual sex, namely, rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

some people are just haters ignore them and make more stories or add more chapters to this one please. i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW REALLY ,WOW

Ummmm so a little violent ( more like alot , no offense) but if they say dominated part 2 is viokent , they should check out this one... Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
people are fucked up.

What the hell? Getting off on punching someone hard while they're SOBBING and brutally fucking someone's ass to the point there's anal rippage and blood?

What the fuck is wrong with humanity? Where in human nature and impulse does this occur? Doesn't suggest much good. I knew this category would be filled with fucked up shit. It's like reading a trainereck, watching a show about something grotesque, and then showing my boyfriend so we can both see how sadistic, egoic, and pathetic you fucks are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
rape fantasizer

I have extreme rape fantasies and I enjoyed the humiliation in this story. I would honestly love more chapters and I agree with the ones saying no one forced anyone to read this, don't like it don't read it simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm surprised about the outrage; I found this story in noncon, where I think this type of context can be expected.

While this type of abusive relationship would be wrong and criminal (and deeply upsetting to any bystander) in real life, stories are fantasy. I would never want to experience anything noncon from any perspective, but I do get off on reading this, very much, god knows why. Thank you!

Perhaps a short disclaimer and/or content warning at the beginning would be nice so no one gets their nice wanking break spoiled by the mislead hope for a happy end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read lot of comments.. and guys.. as always This is Non con.. Which means at least one person in this sexual has not given her or his consent. So it is definitely rape. When u select to read this which is under non con category you need to know that this is what you have to expect.

Of course in real life abusive relationships are wrong unhealthy sad and no way to fantasize it.. that is wrong and need to stop. But here we have to expect this.

Though this is too much for my liking it is what I have to expect when I select non con. So stop being not so understanding ppl.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I WAS CRYING BY THE THIRD PARAGRAPH.... What the literal fuck??

Why would you hurt a woman? Why are some people into this?

This is why I have been single for the last 16 years, no sex either..

I am 6ft 3in 200lbs, short brown hair and blue eyes ... I am fucking HANDSOME... I wouldn't even know where to begin..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love it if my partner hit to the point of passing out. Its an expression of love for me. Some people might not get it and it's just not for you. If it's triggering please avoid it.

brokenflower22brokenflower222 months ago

god.. why does that fucking.. that story turn me on... cleaning his nasty dirty messy cock.. like a good fucked up sex salve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous