All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 13'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The_EnchantressThe_Enchantressover 14 years ago
OMG

You are evil *laughs* well ok maybe that's a bit over dramatic, but talk about catching me hook line and sinker. So its so good that to have to wait is pretty darn evil as far as I'm concerned but I love ya for it! *smiles* great job really!

lostprincesslostprincessover 14 years ago
Come on......

I love the series....now I can't wait for the next one. Don't keep us waiting too long please :0)

candi_kanecandi_kaneover 14 years ago
You have got to be kidding me!

OMG! Who dies?!? I don't think I can wait very long so please please hurry!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Nice ending

I actually thought perhaps Raife had taken over Alauria. Either way, nice twist. I believe you may be the master of the cliffhanger. ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I thought the same as the previous poster

I was sure that Raife had taken over Alauria. I was cringing through the whole sex scene for that reason. As for the cryptic death message... here we go again! Can another person really die? How much can the Brethren take? How much can I take? I'm not over Nadia yet? They all deserve some happiness.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Didn't think about that

It didn't occur to me that Raife could take over Alauria's body. I thought decapitation was pretty much a done deal. Glad that is over, but I can't wait to find out what Alexis is talking about! Speaking of Alexis, I hope he finds someone who makes him smile without pain and someone he can share his peanut butter cups with. Happy new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dont you dare!

We cant have one of our main (good) characters die again. That will be totally unfair. Aluaria has to survive so that she can be with Lindsey...and have a future together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slapping doesn´t do it for me

So far I enjoyed your story but the slapping part isn´t doing anything at all for me but letting me reconsider whether to go on with the story or just leave it!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Whoa!!!!!!

What do you meant that "Death is the only thing that can save her"?

i am so glad that I started reading you stories again. I had forgotten just how good they are. I will leave another comment when I finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i agree...

i totally agree with pennlady, i sooo thought there was a possession there somewhere...

i think there was something totally fishy about that sex scene in the woods... the comments about raife/rachael turning in her grave and that whole roughness was wayyyyy strange... i could be wrong, but i think there's something more to that... totally dont think we've seen the last of that crazy supernatural ex lover!!

and you honestly can't steal another soul mate and sister from these brothers not while i'm still holding my breath for you to bring back Nadia (which i think has something to do with lex's new powers, the whole glowing eyes!!)

can't wait to see where you take us next

love these stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous