Hauntings of the Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

"That's great, but how do we go about doing something like that?" asks Jamie. "It's not like the four of us are just going to pounce at each other."

"She's right," says Monica, turning towards me. "Heather, you've been in here longer than we have, and you know what they want. How do you think we should get ready for the party tonight?"

"I'll show you, with Heather's help," says Mary. "Is that okay with you, Heather?"

"I guess," I say.

Mary walks over to the bed and crawls up on it, pushing me backwards at the same time. I move up and place my head on the pillow, while Mary lays next to me, on my left. Mary looks over at Tracy, Monica, and Jamie.

"Whenever you three want to jump in, don't hesitate to do it," says Mary.

Mary then looks into my eyes, and I look into hers. Her left hand drags across my naked body and soon drops below my waist. Her fingers dance playfully along my nether lips, and soon she begins to rub up and down. I grab fistfuls of Monica's bedspread as Mary tickles my pussy.

After my minge starts to leak, Mary plunges a few of her fingers inside me. I moan, and then I feel the weight of the bed shift. I open my eyes and look down.

Jamie has joined us.

"So, what do I do?" she asks.

I was too busy moaning and expressing my gratitude for Mary, so Mary told her what she should do.

"Just do whatever you want. You can help me fuck Heather, I can fuck you both, or you can fuck me. It's your choice," says Mary.

"Umm..." chimes a nervous Jamie, and then she hears me scream out my orgasm. I make sure to be as loud as I can so I can be convincing to Jamie. It's not too difficult, though, because that was one hell of an orgasm.

"I think I want to be in her position," says Jamie.

"Okay!" chirps Mary. "Come on over and spread your legs."

Once I get up, Jamie takes my place, and Mary starts pleasuring her in a similar way to when I was there. I walk over, with my cum dripping from my pussy, over to stand next to Tracy and Monica.

"Gross, Heather!" Monica blurts out, disgusted at watching my passion flow out from my insides.

"Was it really that good?" asks Tracy.

"Just watch Jamie, and you'll see," I tell her.

We all look over at Mary and Jamie on the bed. By now, Mary has already pushed two fingers inside of Jamie and she is also tweaking her nipples with her free hand. Jamie has Mary's pumping hand in a vicegrip and Mary's arm has turned red.

After a few more minutes, Jamie squeaks, then moans as her body jiggles on the bed. Her grip on Mary's arm is released and she lies limp for a few seconds.

Tracy walks over to the side of the bed and asks Jamie how it was.

"In... huh... incredible!" she sighs, smiling.

"I want to try it the other way around," says Tracy.

"You want to do that to me?" asks Mary, excited.

"Yeah, but I've never done that before. What should I do?" Tracy asks.

Mary lays down in the same spot as Jamie and me. By now, it has to be soaked in sweat and cum, but Mary doesn't seem to mind.

"Just do to me what you think you would like. Instinct will take over after a while," says Mary.

When Mary spread her legs, Tracy just looked down and stared into the dark tunnel in front of her. She slowly lowered her right hand to it and laid it across Mary's mound. On contact, Mary yelped in pleasure and Tracy pulled her hand back as if she was burned.

She tried it again, even more slowly this time, and when she touched Mary's pussy, she almost immediately began sliding her fingers up and down Mary's juicy lips.

Once her juices coated Tracy's fingers, Tracy looked up at Mary for approval. I walked over to the side of the bed to get a closer look and Monica followed me. It seems that Monica may just try this sooner than she thought.

The only look Mary seemed to give Tracy was a mixture of lust and need. Tracy saw this and tryed something she must have seen somewhere else. She dragged her hand up Mary's body and placed her fingers on Mary's mouth.

Mary took Tracy's hand in her mouth and licked up her juices like a lollipop. Once her juices were cleaned, Tracy pulled her hand from Mary's mouth and looked at her fingers, now covered in saliva.

She dropped her hand back to Mary's pussy and started rubbing again for a while, then slowly pushed one finger at a time deep into Mary's pink tunnel. Once three fingers were buried to the bottom knuckle inside her, she pulled them out and pushed in again, causing Mary to buck her hips into Tracy's palm.

Again, Tracy winced and pulled her hand back to her, but her expression quickly changed from fear to curiosity. She raised her hand up to her nose, smelled her fingers, then used the very tip of her tongue to lick up a drop or two of Mary's sexual fluids. When her tongue disappeared back into her mouth and she tasted the liquid, she smiled.

Tracy used the same hand to rub the juices around Mary's breasts, then lowered her head to Mary's pussy and began eating her out.

Suddenly, I felt someone behind me spreading my legs and a tongue was probing at my entrance. Shocked, I looked behind me and noticed Jamie kneeling on the floor, trying to lick me from behind.

I was impressed with her. I never thought she would do something like this so early.

There was enough room on the bed for all of us, so I crawled far enough onto the bed to where my legs were draped over the edge. I let Jamie continue with what she was doing to me.

I heard Monica try to hide a whine behind me. She didn't want to do it, but she knew that Tracy and I were right. She'll have to, eventually.

While Jamie was licking me with fantastic skill (I could swear she's done this before), Monica crawled up on the bed and began rubbing Tracy's pussy from behind her. I heard Tracy moan between licks, and soon I crawled further onto the bed. I wrapped my lips around Mary's right nipple and I gently licked and suckled it until it was even harder. I raised my right hand and lightly pinched Mary's other nipple, and she immediately shouted with joy. Her orgasm caused her to shiver under my lips, and then she rolled out from beneath us. She stood up and left the room, leaving the rest of us to do whatever we wanted.

Since my mouth was empty, and so was Tracy's, we both looked into each other's eyes and did something we've never even thought of before.

We kissed. Our tongues wrestled, and we both shared the taste of Mary's juices.

We both also started playing with each other's nipples. It was another thing we never even dreamed of doing to each other until now.

I reached orgasm first, because of Jamie's amazing tongue. The pleasure shot through me like electricity and I rode out my orgasm with a very long-lasting shout.

I pulled myself from the group and stood up. A few seconds later, after a little moving around, Jamie and Tracy teamed up to try and bring Monica to orgasm while she bucked and moaned in pleasure.

I was feeling left out.

I just looked around the room, trying to find out what all is provided for girls like us, sex slaves.

I walked over to the dresser, the one with the incense above it, and I open the top drawer. Inside is a single roll of condoms, dildos of all different sizes, and a pair of gothic nipple clamps.

I shut that drawer and open the one directly below it. Inside of it is a camera and what might be a folding tripod for it.

I look in the bottom drawer and see it packed with clothes.

Finally!

I pull out the first outfit I see and hold it in front of me.

It's not even a full outfit. It wouldn't serve the purpose I want it to.

It is part of a slutty nurse's outfit. It was a zip-up white dress made out of a tight, shiny rubber material and had an oversized plastic zipper that would have practically begged to be pulled down if I put it on. It also came with a white nurse's cap, a stethoscope and high-heeled white shoes.

I drop it to the floor and pull out the next outfit.

This time, it's a cheerleader's uniform. There was a multicolored vest and skirt, along with a pair of pom-poms.

Another one was a lifeguard's outfit. It contained a very tiny crotchless swimming suit, some sort of flotation device, and a big, silver whistle.

I put all of the outfits back into the drawer, closed it, and stood up. When I turned around, all three of them were on the bed. Monica was kneeling while Jamie was under her. Tracy was kneeling over Jamie, facing Monica, and Tracy was gliding her own pussy along Jamie's hard nipple. Monica was rubbing Tracy's clit and Tracy had reached back to finger Jamie's pussy. They all seemed to reach their peaks at about the same time.

They all stood up, smiles stretching from ear to ear.

"Did you all enjoy yourselves?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

They all sigh in unison.

"Uh-huh..."

"Well, it's only been about an hour since we came in here. What do you guys want to do now?" I ask them.

"Ooh! Ooh! Let's check out the house so we know where everything is when our guests arrive!" chimed Jamie, possibly a little too excited for some reason.

Everyone agreed anyway, and we all left and searched the house from top to bottom, starting from each of the upstairs rooms.

I got them to look around in the same order I did when I was here, and that started from the door to the left of the attic door.

Wait, no. That's Mary's bedroom door, now.

We open it up and see the room that used to be a bathroom, but I never went inside it before. We all peek inside, though, and I see that the room itself has not changed. Now that I think about it, it looks exactly the same when compared to the bathroom downstairs.

We shut the door and move to the left, to the family room (I hope). Tracy turns the knob and pushes, and we walk into the room.

It is not the family room, like before. It now looks like just a sitting room. Inside is nothing but a couple of long couches and a therapist's bench. There's a recliner in the corner, as well.

We walk across the hall to what was the office full of porn.

I never told them about that, though. I might never tell them about that.

We open it, and it has become a regular office. Paperwork towers above the desk next to the keyboard to the computer. I want to look around in there, find what I couldn't find before, but everyone else was bored of it and wanted to find out what the last room up here was. I just went with everyone else's decision.

Across from Monica's bedroom was the laundry room. Nothing changed, but I don't understand why there's a laundry room on the top floor.

We shut the door and we all look at each other. Now, what are we supposed to do?

I break away from the group and walk downstairs. I don't know what they're going to do, but I'm going to go make breakfast.

I walk downstairs and walk down the hall. I push down the handle of the big red door and I walk into the dining room. It looks the same as before, luckily.

I walk over into the kitchen and open the fridge, grabbing out a carton of eggs and some butter, both of which I didn't see before.

I set them onto the counter to my right and I turn around, looking for a cupboard with some cooking oil in it. I open up every cupboard door I come across, searching for the oil.

I finally find it and I pull it out.

I look in the drawers below for a spatula, and I pull that out.

I pull out a skillet and large spoon as well.

I put the skillet on the countertop stove and I pour oil into it until the bottom is coated. I crack eggs on the side of the skillet and drop them into it (throwing the shells away, of course) until I have five.

Finally, I turn the heat on to just under high, and when the oil heats up, I spoon the excess oil over the eggs until the tops of them are cooked. I quickly get a plate from the cupboard and I use the spatula to transfer the eggs onto the plate.

I do the same with five more eggs.

I run the toaster until I crank out ten pieces of toast as well and, after I butter the toast, I call everyone down for breakfast.

Monica already had breakfast, though, so she didn't show up.

Mary, Tracy, Kyle, and Jamie all walked through the red door and sat at the table next to each other. I served everyone two eggs and two pieces of toast each, then I served myself some and we all ate happily together.

After the meal was finished, I stood up and was a good host, taking everyone's plates and eating utensils out to the sink.

I am followed into the kitchen by Mary.

"Here, let me wash the dishes for you. I haven't done any chores in so long, I've started to forget what it's like to do them," she says.

"Sure," I tell her. "Thanks."

"No problem," says Mary as I walk out of the kitchen, shutting the door behind me.

I start to walk over to the table and everyone is standing up already, officially done with their meal.

"That was pretty good, Heather! I'm glad you were so nice as to cook for us," Jamie says, smiling.

"Thanks, Jamie," I say before we walk out of the dining room.

When we walk into the hallway, Monica is sitting on the stairs.

We all get closer to her, but I peek my head into the bedroom to see what time it is.

9:29 a.m.

There's still about 9 hours left before the party, and if I don't find something to do, I'm going to go crazy.

"What are you staring at, Monica?" asks Tracy.

She sighs. "I'm just pondering how the rest of today will go. I know we had fun earlier with each other, but are you sure we'll have fun with an entire house full of strangers, all wanting us at the same time?"

"Don't worry about it," I tell her. "Trust me, you won't even be able to tell how much time passes between one person to another. I know I couldn't."

"Are you sure, Heather?" asks Jamie, a little nervous.

"I'm sure," I say, confident.

"So, now what do we do?" asks Kyle from behind us.

I forgot he was even here.

"Well," says Tracy, "we should probably start trying to learn as much as we can about what we'll be expected to do tonight."

"Like how?" asks Monica.

"I think I may know how," says Kyle.

"How?" I ask, curious.

"Follow me, all of you," he says, then leads us upstairs.

He tells us to go into each of our bedrooms. Jamie and Monica each go into their bedrooms. As I walk into mine, I see Kyle following Tracy into her green bedroom behind me.

I just walk into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me, and I wait.

I walk over to the bed and lay down in it, looking around at the red walls and the candles. I look at the purple velvet and silky purple pillows under me. The bed feels soft and smooth.

I close my eyes and remember all of the things that happened to me in all of the rooms of this house before now.

That time in the bedroom, with the lady that, for some reason, I could only see her in the mirror.

The time in the hallway, opening the closet and being chased by the vacuum.

In the kitchen, being covered in pudding, then being sprayed down with water.

The time in the bathroom, being raped by the bubbles from the jacuzzi.

Mary's bedroom, though I didn't know it before, being brainwashed to have sex with her.

Playing 'Who First' in the pitch black room with the lamp.

That time in the family room, getting bigger tits from the dreamcatcher and having sex with the woman from the picture.

Being double-dicked in the walk-in closet with the two guys (wasn't one of them named Bill? Oh, well).

In the office, masturbating with a couple of the hot lesbian magazines and the videos from the computer.

And finally, inside the labyrinth, which I didn't like at first, but it's a good memory now.

All of my good memories about what this house used to be, they all fill my mind.

Hopefully, this time around there will be even better memories to keep with me.

Suddenly, the door opens. I open my eyes and see Kyle walk into my room.

"Hey, Kyle," I say, smiling.

"Hey," he says. "Here, put this on."

He walks over to my dresser and opens the bottom drawer, pulling out an outfit. This outfit, however, is different from the ones I saw in Monica's bedroom.

He pulls out a trampy teacher's outfit. It consists of a tight, white blouse along with a blue skirt. There was a pair of wire-rimmed glasses and a long stick as well.

Kyle throws it onto the bed and again tells me to put it on.

Hurriedly, I pull the blouse over my head and yank it down over my breasts. I tug the skirt up my legs until the waistband rested on my hips, and then I donned the glasses. I grab the stick and ask Kyle how I look.

"Great!" he exclaims. "Hold on, just let me..."

He walks over to me and undoes the top two buttons of my blouse, showing off the curves of my tits for everyone who looked.

"Perfect!" says Kyle.

He walks out of my bedroom and then I hear him shout "Okay, everyone! Come on out now!"

All four doors swing open at his command and we all walk out into the hallway. We all look around at each other.

In front of me, Tracy was dressed up as a French maid. She had on a tight, black satin teddy with white lace trim and her hands were wrapped in fingerless white gloves. She had on black fishnet stockings and she was wearing shiny black pumps. In one hand, she held a feather duster.

To my right, Jamie looked like a scientist. She wore a white lab coat and a pair of white shoes with almost impossibly high heels. She also had on a pair of glasses and there was a brace of pens in the front pocket of her lab coat. In her right hand, she held a clipboard, upturned and pressed under her arm. Her other hand was fiddling with something in a side pocket on the lab coat, and by the way it shined, I'd say it was a test tube.

Next to her was Monica, dressed in the nurse's outfit I saw before. The shiny material that it was made of clung to her body and exaggerated all of her curves. The oversized plastic zipper on it was pulled down just enough to make her breasts want to burst out from behind the slick material. On her head was the white nurse's cap and around her neck was a stethoscope. She also had on a pair of high-heeled white shoes.

When we all looked at each other, we all must have thought the exact same thing at the exact same time, because we almost pounced on each other.

Actually, we all walked towards the middle of the hallway and paired off with the person adjacent to us, meaning I was with Monica while Tracy was with Jamie. We all just descended to the floor and started playing around with each other.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jamie pull out the test tube and slide it up Tracy's legs over her stockings, then slip it inside of her teddy. Tracy moaned instantly, and my imagination went to work on what she was doing to her.

Monica, however, took a more direct approach with me, unbuttoning my blouse and revealing my plump breasts (it was still hanging onto my shoulders, though). She flipped the stethoscope from around her neck and put the ends of it into her ears. She slid the metal disc of it up my body and placed it directly over my left nipple. The sudden cold and the intimacy of the experience made me moan.

I slipped the thicker, round end of my teaching stick up under the bottom of Monica's shiny, rubber dress and I used it to rub up and down on her pussy lips. She gasped when I started, then cooed her approval after a few up-downs.

She started to rub my pussy with her fingers and I looked over at Jamie and Tracy.

Jamie was spread-eagle on the floor. Tracy was using her feather duster to dust all around Jamie's now-exposed body. Jamie's lab coat had been tossed aside, and Tracy had stripped her teddy from her body, leaving just her gloves, stockings, and pumps. Tracy spent an awfully long time dusting around Jamie's lower region, and also reached up with one hand and began pinching Jamie's nipples. The test tube was on the floor, Jamie was just enjoying the moment.

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers