Hauntings of the Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked. She bucked and screamed, and my face was being assaulted by her female secretions. I kept drinking as much of her juices as I could, but it just kept flowing down my face and chin before it covered the bed along with the man's cum from before.

When I pulled away, I looked up and almost immediately a dick was shoved between my lips, but not fast enough. My lips were coated in a different person's cum now, and he pulled back so it could also shoot all over my face. My eyes were covered, even my nose. I felt like a dirty, disgusting, sexy, properly-used slut.

Actually, I didn't feel like one. I WAS ONE!

Once I wiped the cum away from my eyes, I looked over at Jamie, who was up near the pillows, lewdly stroking herself for everyone's display. The woman crawled back onto the bed and dropped down until her mouth was wrapped around Jamie's pussy lips and she ate her out. The man was off to the side again, his dick slowly returning to its hardened state, and once Jamie shouted out in climax, he moved in.

Now, remember, Jamie just finished an orgasm less than a few seconds ago.

The man grabbed Jamie by her hands and pulled her forward until she was laying on her stomach. He moved her to the side of the bed and let her legs dangle off of the side of the bed. He reached down and spread her lower hills wide, then lined up his pole with her pink tunnel.

I wonder how Jamie is going to handle losing her virginity to a stranger?

He thrust his shaft into her, quick and hard.

All I heard from her was a small gasp and a loud moan. If breaking her hymen hurt, she sure didn't show it.

He then pulled his dick almost all the way out of her and I saw his dick coated in blood from taking Jamie's virginity.

"Holy shit, she's tight!" said the man. "And now I can see why."

"Is she a virgin, honey? It looks like it," said the woman.

"Please," cried Jamie.

"Don't stop!"

He seemed stunned by her words, but kept going.

I would, too, now that I think about it.

Who would deny a girl THAT kind of request?

He pumped in and out of her for quite a while, and Jamie just went berserk after that.

Panting, screaming, bucking her hips like a wild animal, and then she went limp.

Her orgasm led to his own orgasm and he grunted as he shot his load deep into her.

After that, they left. Nothing lasting, not even a goodbye or a thanks.

They just... left.

"How do you feel?" I asked Jamie. "Did it hurt?"

"At first," she told me, "but it was instantly replaced by a sensation that I've never felt before. It was a feeling that was better than any feelings I could give myself. I think I just had my first real orgasm."

"Trust me, you haven't experienced anything, yet," I say.

We stood up and opened the door, walking out.

There was still a lot of people in the hall, but not as many as before. The rest must have scattered to the rest of the house. Also, Monica and Tracy were both gone.

It was just me and Jamie, and I was happy about that for some reason.

Suddenly, I hear chatter amongst four guys, maybe 23 or 24 years old each, and they walked over to us. Their dicks were hard and more than 7 inches long apiece.

One of them immediately grabbed my tit and kneaded it in his hand.

As much as I wanted to push his hand away, I couldn't help but melt into the embrace. I cooed my approval and he replaced his hand with his mouth.

I also felt my other tit being licked and sucked by one of the other four men.

I heard Jamie moan, and I saw that she was getting the same treatment by the remaining two guys.

We were both up against the wall, and close to each other. I reached over and grabbed her hand in mine, to let her know I was there for her. She squeezed my hand and we both slowly dropped to the floor.

When we landed sitting on the floor, I was dragged by my feet into a laying position on my back. I had to let go of Jamie's hand because of the situation.

Both guys stopped sucking my nipples, but soon I felt one man kneel between my legs, lining up his rock-hard cock with my pussy. I was dripping in anticipation, and he soon pushed his member deep inside me. I moaned, and then I saw the other guy's cock swinging in front of my face.

I happily took his member deep into my mouth.

As I sucked him off, I heard a moan coming from Jamie. I glanced over while I sucked on this man and I saw one of those two guys licking her pussy while the other was kneeling over her stomach and jacking off. After a moment, the man grunted like an animal and his cum shot out and splattered on Jamie's face. Jamie gasped at the feeling, then opened her mouth and let it ooze between her lips. Another shot of cum came out and went right into her mouth, then another hit her chin. Jamie seemed pleased at what was happening, and soon enough the man's cum was seeping down onto her breasts. Afterwards, the man reached down and grabbed Jamie's hands, forcing her to rub his cum into herself.

As I was enjoying Jamie's pleasure, I felt the man in my mouth shouting out a warning, and I stepped up my technique. I rubbed his balls between my fingers, and I licked the tip of his dick before I deepthroated him and let his sperm shoot directly into my stomach. I also felt a warmth inside my pussy as the other man shot his load deep inside me as well. I was not horny enough to have an orgasm of my own yet, but I had a feeling that I would have one soon.

I looked back at Jamie and saw her mouth wide open as she was scooping the man's cum into her mouth with her fingers. A few drops leaked onto the floor, but she didn't seem to be interested in getting every drop.

The two men pulled out of me and sat back on the floor while I rolled over and began licking Jamie's face.

The man above her looked shocked, but moved away quickly to give me room. I licked every spare drop of cum from her face before I straddled her just as the man had done earlier. I rubbed my cum-soaked pussy against her stomach and she simply looked into my eyes with an expression of pure lust.

I turned around and moved my pussy to her face, lowering my snatch onto her waiting mouth. She immediately went to work on it, licking and sucking all of my juices and the man's cum from before. I saw all four men standing around us wanking themselves with wide eyes, never blinking as they watch the scene unfold.

I decided to give them a show.

I bent over and licked the cum from Jamie's pussy as well. This created instant sounds from Jamie's mouth, and the vibrations jiggled my pussy lips in a way that forced me to stop for a few seconds. I needed to clear my head a bit.

I continued licking Jamie and she kept on licking me. The rest of the world didn't matter as I gave Jamie pleasure, nothing else seemed important. I was lost in the sensations of my... my... my...

"AAAAAIIIIIIIIIAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as my orgasm rushed through me. My whole body shook, my skin crawled, and my muscles throbbed. I felt Jamie cresting under me and I knew she was experiencing the same feelings.

At the peak of my orgasm, I felt a warm splash of liquid on my back, and then another one. The men standing over me were squirting their jizz onto my back at nearly the same times. One more shot, and I became horny again, even as I was calming down from such an incredible orgasm.

Finally, I felt the last jet of cum spray onto my back, and I lay limp atop Jamie.

I heard the sounds of footsteps walking away and I knew the men were gone.

With four men's cum starting to dry on my back, I knew I had to get up and wash it off. I stood up and offered a hand to help Jamie off of the floor. When she grabbed my hand, I pulled and she stood up. We looked around the hallway for any signs of life.

It seemed pretty quiet except for some noise upstairs and in the bedroom next to us.

I told her that I was going to be in the shower and I walked over to the bathroom near the door.

I opened the bathroom door and stepped inside. The bathroom was surprisingly empty and I walked over to the shower.

I hopped in, turned it on, and began my shower.

After I washed everything else, I tried to wash the cum from my back, but I couldn't reach, so I just turned around and let the torrent of water spray onto my back and I hoped that would get rid of it.

As I was standing there, letting the water was the cum away, I heard the door open and someone stepped inside. I was still somewhat horny from before, feeling four men shoot their loads onto my back, so I was hoping a man wanted my company.

I peeked out from behind the curtain, and to my surprise, Monica was naked and on all fours. A naked blonde woman standing next to her was holding a leash connected to a collar around Monica's neck.

"Hey, Heather," said Monica before the woman tugged on her leash and made her stop talking.

"What's going on? Where did that come from?" I asked.

"Shut up!" shouted the woman, then tugged Monica's leash once again.

I wanted to know what was going on, but I figured if I played along, I would find out sooner.

"How long have you been in the shower?" she asked.

"About ten minutes," I answered.

"You are done now. Get out!" she hissed at me.

"Actually, I have this..."

"Get out!" she interrupted.

I just stepped out of the shower, letting the water keep running and I walked over to Monica and the blonde woman. I turned to leave, but was stopped by the woman's outstretched arm.

"Who said you were going anywhere?" asked the woman. It was a rhetorical question, obviously.

"You will stay right here and you will also be my pet, my slut," she demanded.

"I don't think so," I said.

She reached out to me with her free hand and pinched my right nipple HARD with her long fingernails. It should have hurt, but the mixture of pain and pleasure caused my pussy to leak. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I'll say it again. You will be my slut. I will be your Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered back.

"Then kneel before your Mistress," she commanded.

I instantly dropped to my knees and the look of satisfaction on her face was almost enough to give me another orgasm. She walked over to me and Monica followed behind her, crawling like a dog. The woman... my Mistress... bent down and told me a command that made my pussy drip below me.

"I want to see you please my pet while I pleasure myself on your body."

She then pushed me backwards onto the ground and led Monica over my body until she was sitting on top of my face. Monica lowered her pussy to my eager mouth and I practically launched my tongue into her tunnel of passion. I ate her out like a thirsty desert traveler and she returned the feelings by moaning and screaming. My Mistress was rubbing her pussy against my leg by now, and soon she laid down and sawed into me. She rubbed her pussy against my pussy and just the feelings of her nether lips on mine made me shake and squeeze my juices out of my pussy. My Mistress seemed to love this and she bucked her hips into me faster and faster until she vibrated between my legs. Monica was the last to go, but eventually I drank her juices as they flowed from inside her.

We all rolled off of each other, and I thought the charade was over, but then I heard "Hold on, slut, you're not finished in here."

I turn around and look back at Monica and the woman. Monica is on all fours again looking down at the floor, but the woman seems like she is staring past my eyes, reading my thoughts.

"Come back to me," she tells me, and I am compelled to obey.

As I near her, she reaches up and pinches my nipple for the second time, giving me pain, but also giving me pleasure. I gasp, and I look into her eyes.

"I never gave you permission to stop following my orders. Kneel, slut!" she shouted, and I sunk to my knees on command.

"Now, my pet," she said, pulling Monica over in front of me, "I want you both to pleasure me until I say stop."

We both look at each other. I know we're both wondering the same thing.

How can she still be horny, seconds after an orgasm?

"Now!"

We both turn back to look at her, but I don't exactly know what I'm supposed to do. Monica has already began rubbing and sucking her nipples, and the woman appears to enjoy that. I decide to begin rubbing my fingers along her pussy lips and this also elicits a moan from her.

Soon I dive my tongue into her wet hole and I start tasting the juices of 'my Mistress.'

She moans again, a cooing type of moan, but then I see Monica's body move. I look up and realize that she slid up to kiss the woman. I hear cries of satisfaction, but I don't know who they're coming from.

I keep licking and fingering the woman until I hear one lasting sigh, and I wrap my lips around the nether lips of this woman, sucking her pussy and drinking her liquids.

As she finally stops wriggling under my mouth, I release my suction, hearing a small popping sound as my mouth breaks contact with her skin. I stand up and so does she, except Monica remains on hands and knees. The woman is so weak that I walk over and simply tug the leash away and out of her hand. I tell Monica to get up and I unhook the collar from around her neck after she stands.

We both walk out of the bathroom.

As the woman walks away, she tells us "It was fun while it lasted" and she opens the big red door and walks into the kitchen.

We turn and look at each other, then we hug, smiling.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"I was upstairs. Those people were unstoppable. I must have been gangbanged by ten guys twice and I must've licked twenty different pussies before that woman hooked a leash around me. You wouldn't believe what she made me do before we ran into you," she told me.

"Wow, I just hope you're okay," I tell her and then we kissed. I let her taste the woman's flavor on my lips and we swapped tongues.

I guess the four of us aren't friends anymore. We're lovers, all of us.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask her.

"That depends on what you want to do," she tells me. "The real party's upstairs, almost everyone's up there, so if you don't want to be fucked senseless, it's best to remain down here."

"Have you seen Jamie?" I asked.

"No, she must still be down here. I know after I saw Jamie pull you into the bedroom, a couple of guys along with a girl guided us upstairs, but after that, I haven't seen her," she said.

"I left her out here in the hallway when I went into the bathroom to take a shower," I told her. "So she must be in the kitchen or something. Let's go look for her."

We walk towards the big door, and I know that the woman from before was going to be behind the door, but I was too focused on finding Jamie. I drop the leash before we open the door and we walk forward, side-by-side.

When the door shuts behind us, and I look around, I am shocked by what I see.

Jamie's in here, but so is about twenty other people.

Jamie is on the floor, spread-eagled, with four girls having their way with her. There are men galore, standing around jacking off around the whole pile of girls. One girl is kissing Jamie. Two of them are making sure her tits are well taken care of, and the final girl is eating her out. Jamie looks like she's having an incredible time and may be nearing the point of no return.

Suddenly a man walks up to us and asks us a question that made me somewhat afraid.

"Aren't you girls part of that group of sluts that we were told we could do anything we wanted with?"

I was scared to speak, but Monica is brave enough to speak.

"Yes, we are. Why do you ask?"

The man turns around, yelling "Hey, guys!" and then he shouts "These are two more! You guys want me to get 'em down there, too?"

A roar of hoots and applause breaks out amongst the crowd, so the guy grabs us both by our wrists and practically throws us into the outside ring of the group. Jamie looks over and notices us instantly, then closes her eyes and lets out a lasting moan. Her body goes into overdrive and she rumbles on the floor, beneath the attack of the four sexy women.

I want to help her out somehow, and Monica must be thinking the same thing, but I don't know how.

However, the guys behind us are giving us ideas.

"Hey girls! 69 each other!"

"Hey, you two! Finger each other!"

"Finger yourselves!"

"Grab a dildo or somethin' and have some real fun!"

"Orgy!"

Suddenly, all four girls stand up and disperse away from Jamie, allowing us to get in and see if she's okay.

"I'm fine, really," says Jamie.

"Are you sure? You looked like you were going to pass out with that assault," I tell her.

"I had a great time, really. Thanks, though," she says.

Suddenly, another guy pushes his way through the outside ring of masturbating men (who still haven't came yet) and walks up to the three of us. He grabs me and Monica by the hair.

"You girls haven't given us a show yet. Time to play fair and give us a show that's as hot as the one your little slut friend gave us."

He violently releases his grip and I know I should be scared, but the intensity of what just happened made me horny again.

It's amazing, right? A wild time so far, and I'm still horny.

Anyway, I stepped up to Monica and simply grabbed her between the legs, feeling how wet she was.

Her pussy was like a fountain. She was just as horny as I was. Maybe even hornier.

I slipped a finger inside her and pumped in and out a few times, making her wetter down there and causing it to run a path down her legs. She lowers herself to the floor, forcing me to the floor as well, and she lays on her back. She grabs my left tit and takes my nipple into her mouth, and I feel her arm wrap around me. She trails a finger down my spine, then her finger slips between my hills. I feel her rubbing her finger in a circle around my puckered hole, and suddenly it slips inside me. I gasp at the unexpected sensation and I begin pumping my fingers inside her faster and harder.

She moans into my tit and her tongue flicks across my nipple and makes me even wetter. One of the men around us yells out a warning and his cum sprays across my back and trails onto my left shoulder.

This is the fifth serving of cum that has squirted onto my back, and I am loving every second of it. The sensation of being a dirty and used slut is overpowering, and an orgasm takes me by storm.

I guess I have had a fantasy years ago where I was a cum slut, being used by multiple guys at the same time. It was never a lasting fantasy, but it was in my head for a while.

Under my shaking body, I feel Monica still licking my tits and finger-fucking my ass while she succumbs to a climax of her own. She vibrates and her licking becomes more passionate and she continues with more vigor than before. Causing me to reach a second peak, she finally rolls us over and stands up, leaving me on the floor to sail through my orgasm slowly.

Before I completely finish enjoying the feeling of my pulsing muscles, another three men all shoot their cum onto my stomach and tits at about the same time. Their combined cum oozes together and rushes down my sides before it drips to the floor and makes a puddle under me.

It's not over yet, though. I look over at Jamie, who is hunched over and being taken from behind by the man who approached us when we first walked in here. Jamie is holding her knees, trying to stay on her feet, but her rocking motions seem to be making it difficult to do so.

I try to stand up, but as I do, a few more guys drench me with their white seed. First, my right shoulder is covered with cum, then my face (by a guy who aimed for it), and finally right into my belly button, trailing out and down to my waist.

When I am finally standing up, I try to walk out to take another shower, but three guys blocked the door. A woman appears from behind them and walks towards me. Her eyes tell me she wants to play as well.