Hausfrau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she does know how to accessorize and match. She looks quite the charming hausfrau."

"I still have to lay out her outfits for evenings. I let her choose her working dress of the day, but I want her to look her best when I come home. I can tell you, there's nothing more insulting than working all day and coming home to find my partner dressed in some sack. I demand she takes pride in her appearance. Her outfit matches, but there should be something else. I always have to check what's underneath." Margarethe crouched down and pulled at the cord attached to the pipe. She followed it to his legs and threw back the skirts.

Esmerelda squealed in delight, "Her panties match her lipstick! How lovely! How long have you had the pleasure of her services?"

"I've been teaching her beauty isn't just what others see. Once she didn't wear panties because she thought I wouldn't notice. What kind of inattentive partner did she assume I was!? That night after a long talk, she mumbled something about panties being uncomfortable and too feminizing. That was a long week, wasn't it my love?" Gerrig nodded obediently and Margarethe continued. Brigette came about the time Gerrig left. About a month now. But you see how devious she is? She wanted the evening to be about her and so she risked hurting herself. She's writhing on the closet floor pathetically and our wine is turning to vinegar. Let's head back to the table, shall we?" The two ladies turned out the light, shut the door, and went back to their drinks. He heard them get quieter and indistinct as they went to the living room. He had started to doze when he heard the front door shut and deadbolt. A moment later the music box chimed.

  • ***

Margarethe came into the closet and crouched down. She unlocked Gerrig's wrist handcuffs, unlooped them from the feet chain, and reconnected them to each other. She gently helped Gerrig stand up. As he stood, he started moving his legs up and down as far as the chain would allow. "I know, dear, your legs are stiff. Let me massage the blood into them for you. You've been waiting very patiently for my guest to go. But don't worry, it's just us again." She also massaged his shoulders, arms and hands. "Your neck is tense like a stone. There we go. Is that better?" He nodded appreciatively. "Good. As you well know, I can't remove the blindfold or gag until I inspect your cleaning. If you pass, then we can have an evening together. If you don't, I'll have to leave you in the closet and do you job for you. After, I'll have to go straight to bed." She unhooked the chain from the pipe and began leading him through the apartment as she inspected. He hobbled after her as best he could. When he lagged behind, she would give him a sharp tug and send a jolt of pain through his member. His only indication which direction she was walking was which way his member was being pulled. After five minutes, she said satisfactorily, "You've had a busy day! I'm impressed." And she attached the chain to the table by her chair and extended the chain. He could hobble as far as the kitchen next to the dining room.

She began to praise his appearance and as she did so, she lifted up his skirts and reached her hand into his panties. She began massaging his sore penis. He nodded in appreciation. She let the panties and nylons snap back against his bulging and sensitive penis. She tenderly patted the bulge one more time "Brigette, I will ask you a few 'yes or no' questions. To answer yes, curtsey. To answer no, stand as you are. Before you answer, be mindful of the consequences. They may lead to privileges or punishment. Do you understand?" Gerrig curtseyed. "Good. Before she left, Esmerelda said you did a spectacular job cleaning the apartment. She wanted to hire you to clean her place on occasion. If you accept her invitation, your services are for cooking and cleaning only. She knows you and I are monogamous and that will be strictly enforced. We can see this apartment keeps your hands full and neither she nor I want to impose additional responsibilities on you if you don't think you can handle them. Do you accept her invitation?" Gerrig curtseyed. "Good. She will invite you as often as I like. How do you prefer to get there? Will you arrive by private taxi?" Gerrig waited. "Or, will you arrive by public transportation?" Gerrig hesitated. She jerked his chain. He swallowed a wince and curtseyed. "Good girl. We respect your modesty in going out as woman, so you will be provided with a set of male clothes for the trip. City transit will save us money. Gerrig's transit pass is still valid for another year and you bear a striking resemblance to him. As your wife and provider, I will accompany you of course. When you are settled in, I will leave you to Esie's command. Immediately after we arrive, you will strip and I will provide you with locking chastity underwear and I gag. This keeps you from speaking out of turn and making unsolicited sexual advances. When your anus, penis, and mouth are safe, Esmerelda will provide you with your outfit. You are there as her house maid, for her amusement, and her viewing pleasure. Is that clear?" Gerrig curtseyed.

"How should I address you?" Gerrig's body shook. Margarethe had convinced him no one else was there. He almost stumbled. His face burned and his heart skipped a beat in humiliation.

"Brigette," Margarethe scolded him, "Esmerelda asked you a question. Go on and repeat it please."

"How should I address you? Should I call you 'Gerrig'?" He froze, "or 'Brigette'? He curtseyed low to the floor. "Relax Brigette, you're doing great. Are you a sissie, are you being sissified, or feel you have been forced feminized?" Gerrig remained standing. He felt Margarethe hovering on his answers like a shark. "Has your masculinity remained intact during your first month in your new role?" He curtseyed. "I watched you hobble in those monstrous heels around your apartment. I'm really impressed with your balance and your color coordination. Personally, I love that your panties match your lipstick. It's that attention to detail that makes me want your services. About your look, clearly you've mastered the southern German frau. I look at your body and think 'ball gown with trumpet flair'. You might like the way the satin lining hugs your body." Gerrig curtseyed. Her voice cooed encouragingly, "Just because you're doing chores, I don't see why you can't have fun. A few more questions. Do you appreciate the sacrifices your wife has made for you?" He curtseyed. "Are you happy with your new role?" beneath the blindfold, he shut his eyes tight. He curtseyed. "Do you love Margarethe?" He curtseyed emphatically. Esmerelda mock cheered, "Congratulations! You're hired!" Margarethe patted the bulge in his coral panties. She stood up to remove the blindfold.

He squinted in the light, still painfully embarrassed to be seen by his wife's friend in this situation. She calmed his nervousness as she unchained his hands from behind and rechained them in front. "Brigette, you're nervous and you're modest. You shouldn't be so self-conscious. You clean homes better than any other job you've done before. I think you finally found your niche. You should be proud of that." She removed his gag and kissed him deeply on the lips. Her tongue gliding across his. He felt a constricting ache grow in his panties. She felt it too. "I love you too, Brigette. Please give yourself a bowl of your delicious stew and pour yourself a beer. Today is our one month anniversary and I have some gifts for you. I've removed your gag so you can eat, drink, and speak freely. But first, serve us." He hobbled back and forth to the kitchen bringing one, two, three bowls. He went back a fourth time for his beer and glass. Afterwards, he sat in the third chair. "Esmerelda, when Brigette first came to live with me, I allowed her to ask one self-serving question a night. In the second week, she asked if I was going to sissify her. Brigette, could you please tell Esie how I replied?"

He spoke slowly and deliberately. Any wrong word could have severe consequences. "My wife said that if I was being turned into a woman, I would know it. She reminded me said she works in a pharmacy and if she wanted me to be a sissy, I would already have breasts and a vagina. She said she had given me too much leeway by giving me dresses with neutral colors. She forced me to drink something and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was tied to a chair in front of the full-length bathroom mirror. She had painted my fingernails and toenails hot pink. My hair and pubic hair were dyed hot pink. I was wearing a removable silicone vagina and breasts. I was wearing pink panties, a bra, and pink open toed high heels. For the next week that's all I wore. My penis was strapped down and I could only pee sitting down through the fake vagina."

Esmerelda was enthralled, "Can you show me your pink hair?" He lifted his blond wig. "And?" He lifted his dress and pulled down his panties just enough. "Wow, Margie, it's bright like cotton candy!"

Margarethe listened attentively, "And what else did I say?"

He swallowed. "She told me I was a man with an attractive body and could please her sexually. She married me for my body, sense of humor, and ability to hold an intelligent conversation. My only fault was that I criticized her and was a dick. She said my dick is hers now and she keeps it on a leash. She keeps me gagged when in her presence except when she wants to talk about her gossip magazines or discuss feminist literature. I enjoy the topic and am learning daily." Gerrig paused, took a sip of beer to clear his head. This was the most she had allowed him to speak in a month. If she said what he wanted to hear, life could get better. He continued, "She gets great pleasure from my masculine physique, my domestic bliss, and my craving for a stern but loving wife and breadwinner. I desire nothing more than domestic order, wearing pretty things, being tied up, gagged, and left vulnerable for her amusements. It makes her happy and makes me happy too." His throat was suddenly dry and his head light.

Margarethe stood up, walked behind Gerrig, and started massaging his shoulders. "Esie, you asked if I missed Gerrig. No, I don't. As you can see, Brigette has his best qualities. She's well-read and thoughtful, she enjoys cleaning, she has good style. Plus, she's insanely adorable when she's dressed up and helplessly bound. She's the damsel in distress patiently waiting for me to free her. She needs me. She thanks me by filling my vagina with full bodied ecstasy. When I saw her squirming in the closet earlier, my ovaries twitched. She will be the father of my children. Biologically at least." She leaned down and kissed his ear tenderly. She then retrieved another beer from the kitchen and poured it into his glass.

Esmerelda's eyes glowed softly, "Margie, you inspire me. Brigette, it was a pleasure to meet you. Honestly. I look forward to inviting you over, and once you give my apartment a shine, I can host you and your lovely wife. I'm afraid I must be getting home now. You two have been so gracious as to invite me over on your one month anniversary."

"Thanks so much, Esie. We'll have to fix the dates later, but I think she has the next weekend free, don't you Brigette?"

His anxiety was smoothing out with the beer, and he thought about the simple prospect of wearing men's clothes and riding the commuter train. "Yes, Esmerelda. My wife knows my schedule better than me. If she says it's free, then let's call it a plan." Esie smiled at this and Margie ushered her friend to the doorway. Gerrig couldn't hear what they were saying, but he didn't care. He'd said the right thing and had something to look forward to. Anything to get out of the apartment and wear pants again. As he relished the idea, another one kept intruding. He recalled the cool soft lining of a trumpet flair dress, how it was naturally constricting like a mermaid's tail, and how the dress itself seemed to rustle with excitement when its wearer floated across the floor. He smiled to himself.

  • ***

She came back a moment and congratulated him. "Brigette, looks like you'll have a new part time job! Isn't that exciting? It fits your skillset much better than your other silly job, don't you think? I can't even remember what it was. Some online gimmick." He knew better than to answer. He just nodded his head. "Don't worry, Esie knows you're a modern woman and expect to be paid for services...except services to me." She added suggestively. "You won't be seeing any of the money, of course. I'll use it to help provide you with dainty things." He nodded. "Good, now that business is taken care of, you deserve a reward for your hard work."

She helped him up and crouched down under his skirts. He felt her pull down his panty hose to his ankles. As she slid his panties down, his sore erection sprang up relieved. He felt her tongue suck the precum off his head. His skirt started to bob up and down where her head was, and his dick got wetter and wetter. Now that it was fully stiff, the ring became more uncomfortable. Then she popped back up and kissed him passionately on his lips. She led him to her doorway and then stopped. I'm sorry, Brigette, this room is off limits for house maids. He frowned confused and she untied the apron around his waist and let it flutter down around his ankles. Then she reached around and undid the buttons on his shoulder straps. His dress then floated to the floor. Then she unfastened the corset and let it fall. Finally, she unzipped the petticoat and it fell. Suddenly, Gerrig found himself complete naked except for white gloves, white boots, the panties around his ankles, and of course the cock leash that Margarethe kept tight.

"You look so masculine now, I could sleep the whole night with you by my side!" She giggled. "Just because you're in my room, I can't have you getting any ideas. A lady's room is a private affair. So I'm sorry but I'll have to blindfold you again." She grabbed a nearby scarf and wound it around his head so it couldn't be shaken off. "There you go, now you can focus on orgasms, yours and mine."

"Follow me." She turned around and led him into her room. "You'll be on bottom, now hop up." His hands and feet were still chained, so he couldn't really climb on bed. He just had to heave himself up on the bed and squirm until he was in position. "Good boy!" She cooed. It had been the first time she used the male gender since Octoberfest. She climbed up on the bed and started kissing his boots, leaving them gleaming under her tongue. She moved up to his shins, then knees, then inner thighs. She got to his groin and looked concerned, "Why are your pubic hairs pink?" She teased in mock surprise. He didn't mind it now. He was too focused on her lips and tongue moving up his body, past his navel, along his chest, around his neck and shoulders. Her weight pushed him down into the soft mattress. He'd forgotten how good it felt. She continued on, up his forearms, across his still gloved hands, then he felt his handcuffs being unlocked and quickly relocked. He looked at her with a hint of surprise and instinctively pulled them down but found she had handcuffed him to the headboard. "Oh Gerrig, I can't have you wandering around my room blindfolded. You'd trip and hurt yourself." He didn't protest, and she took off the cock ring. "I want you to come your insides out." She started to unzip his boots. Blood rushed to his feet she massaged his toes, soles, and ankles. "Poor guys, kept all bunched up in these pointy girl shoes all day." Then she pulled his panties off his ankles and stretched his legs wide. All at once she mounted him and pressed his shoulders down. He tried to lean forward and kiss her but couldn't. He began thrusting his pelvis up and down as she pogoed up and down, laughing as waves of g-spot orgasm flooded through her body. "Keep going! Fill me, Fill me!" After a few more thrusts, his cock pumped hard into her. Their bodies relaxed and she on top of him, clenching his cock until it went soft. "I'd forgotten how pure testosterone feels. It's so much different than a vibrator. Oh, don't look hurt. You couldn't have assumed just because you chose celibacy these weeks, that I did. I don't know how you could manage, but I admire your self-control. You make me very horny when I see you in your little outfits, clacking about just to make me happy. You're every girl's dream partner, really. Am I you're dream partner?" He nodded his head.

"That makes me so happy. Oh, wait, I didn't orgasm in my clitoris. I'll need your help! No hands!" she mock scolded. She climbed up to his face and opened herself wide so his nose and tongue could get to work. Her juices mixed with his semen both revolting and intoxicating. He slurped and slid his face around and around. The bean was elusive, but it bulged and he kept finding it. Margarethe groaned when he hit his mark again and again. He took his time, missing the bean, then finding it, just to make her agony linger. He was too good and in a few minutes she groaned in pleasure. "Gerrig, my body feels like rubber. I feel high and emptied of all my stress. How do you feel?"

He answered honestly, "The pressure had been building up so long, I'm so happy I got to release it inside you. And as for your clit, it's my pleasure. Really it is. And the taste of our mixed juices is my reward."

"I have a request. Could you sleep in my room tonight? I've forgotten how I missed you." He considered lying as he was until the morning, naked, chained to the bed, blindfolded. But still, a bed! Still, his wife! With a good screw like that, maybe she would mount him during the night.

"Margarethe, I'd love to."

"That makes me so happy to hear, my love!" He lay there listening blissfully to his wife's movements. She had dismounted him and was walking around the bedroom opening and closing drawers. "Now, about that slip."

He cringed, hoping she wouldn't bring it up. "Yes, I'm completely sorry about it. My legs had gone to sleep and I slipped as I was shifting my weight to relieve the pressure."

"When it happened, I was worried you would hit your head. Were you alright?"

"Oh yes, I fell on my shoulder, that was all."

"So, it was an accident while you lovingly waited for me to release you?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it. I was also startled when I heard Esmerelda's voice. I hadn't heard another voice in a month and it surprised me."

"Poor thing. Alone in the apartment all day and scarcely any conversation at night. You have become a bit of a recluse, I must admit. Slow to speak and when you do, much fewer words than when you used to. Fewer, but more thoughtful. The chance to talk to someone else must have excited you though. Is it possible you fell on purpose so you could talk to Esmerelda?"

Through the beer haze, he sensed she was trying to make him admit something inaccurate. "No, it was just my balance. Just my balance."

"Well that's a relief. She traveled all the way across the city to meet you tonight, and you falling over to get her attention before being introduced would have just been rude." She adopted a high pitch teacher voice and said wagging her finger, "'Wait your turn, Miss pretty pants.' Balance, huh? How do you think we should work on it? I mean, you already spend all day in heels and part of the evening crouching in the closet. What should we do different?"

"She came across town to see me?" He asked dimly.

"Yes, Love, I told her I had a new house maid since Gerrig went back to Canada. I told her how in the past, cleaning was sporadic and always a sore spot in our relationship. I told her how much better I feel with a house servant. She wanted to see the clean apartment. Her offering you a job, that was a surprise. Now you asking about yourself made me forget what we were talking about."