Hausfrau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My balance," Gerrig added helpfully.

"Yes! Thank you. You already wear heels 18 hours a day. But you're always buzzing about the place. Hardly time to stand still. When you're crouching, no one is looking, so where's the need to practice form? Form! Maybe that's the matter. What do you think?"

"I think form is essential to grace, certainly."

"Now you're on to something. Statues have form. A rather fixed form I'd say. But does that make the statue have grace?"

"No. I'd say the statue only has grace if it was designed to be graceful."

"Gerrig, I love it when you're right! I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd add that even the toughest muscle cramps can eased with a good massage and stretches. Would you like one?"

"Two massages in one evening? Why am I so lucky?"

"I know how hard you work and just to please me. I really wish I could do more. Let me think, the first thing to do is put your shoes back on. How can you stretch your hamstrings and sexy butt muscles if your bare foot? In we go." She put a pair of 6 inch heels on him. They were a sleek opened foot design with little ankle buckles to prevent feet from popping out. Gerrig recognized them by feel. They offered no ankle support and were the most unstable pair he owned. She reached over to unlock his wrists from the headboard, and reattached them behind his back. As she did so, she skillfully kneaded his hands and arms like dough. "Now, we need to get you to an elevated surface so I can reach all your lower body. Here we go, watch your step. Don't worry, I won't let you fall." She pulled him off the bed and had him climb onto the bedside table.

"You're doing great," she coaxed him. "Spread your legs shoulder width apart. Stand up tall for me. Great. Now crouch low, now stand up! And let's repeat this 10 more times. Do you feel the blood circulating? That's what I'm talking about. Okay, I'm going to give you something that will help your feet keep the same distance. It fits cozy around the ankles. Just like firm grip, that's all. Move your left foot just a hair to the right...okay great. How does that feel? Now do a few more repetitions. Better? Good...good. Okay. I need you to hold your hands together. Don't let your bracelets do all the work. Stick your chest out more. More repetitions. Your form is getting graceful. Posture is the key to form you know. Arms back a little more. Next, let's remove those uncomfortable metal bracelets you insist on wearing. I understand statement jewelry, but to me it still needs to match the outfits. Otherwise, it just looks gaudy. Still, you do have an experimental look, and I don't know fashion like you do. With your arms back like that, you don't need these silly bracelets. They're ruining your shoulders. All the pressure just on your wrists. Here's something more sleek." The handcuffs fell away and something softer yet more secure slid up his arms and buckled over his shoulders. "The pressure is now equal against your whole arms. More repetitions. Almost divine. Goddamn you have a great body. Your back is still slouching. Try this." This Gerrig knew. It was the women's corset he wore when his dresses required a woman's hip shape. His wife laced it up and his breaths grew a little shallower. "Hmm. You're back is good, but your head bobs all over the place. That won't do. Form is grace. Here's something I just got for you today." She attached a brace around his neck and he could only look forward. "Much better, believe me. Keep on with the stretches, go higher, now lower, lower, perfect!" He crouched lower than before and his hands were caught on the backside of the night table. He couldn't stand up. She cooed "One last touch," barely able to contain her excitement. He felt a chain loop through D-rings from his ankles to his hands, to his corset, up his arms, and to his neck. "There, now, how do you feel? How's your balance?"

Quietly horrified, he concentrated on the correct answer. "I feel stable like a statue."

"Oh, that's just what I hoped to hear! A Statue is form and form is grace! You've been so gracious to practice your form with me, I want to look into your eyes as I kiss you." With that she removed the blindfold that had been in place the whole time he was in the room. She was a foot away from him, looking satisfied and approving her work. He tried to turn his head left, right, up, or down, but he couldn't. He tried to shift his weight, but his legs were fixed to the table. When he tried to lean forward, he felt his ankles pull back, making his whole posture unstable. She reached her arm around his neck and pulled herself closer, kissing him deeply and passionately. His cock started to rise, and only then did he notice the cock leash had been reattached. "Oh look! I knew you wanted a two-orgasm evening," she said seductively. She ducked out of sight and he felt his hot member being cooled in her mouth. He was on the point of coming but the ring wouldn't allow it. She bounced back into view. "I'm so happy you agreed to stay the night in my room. This way I can keep an eye on your balance...and your body." She added smiling.

She resumed, "Now, I can't have you talk to me while I'm trying to sleep. I work tomorrow. Is there anything you'd like to ask now?"

"Muscle relaxers, please." She consented, went away and came back with some pills in an unmarked jar.

"Take these and you won't feel any pain for a day." She fed them to him and backed away. "Now, as you can see, I've crafted you into a charming little gargoyle. As you know, I believe even ornaments should be useful, so I'm making you a lamp. I have this special gag here and when you bite down, it turns the lamp on or off. It also works if I ask you a question. One click for no, two clicks for yes. If you abuse this privilege, I'll turn off the lamp and you won't be able to talk at all. Also, I've left your handsome dick free, and I'll tug on it when I want you to turn the lights on or off. Is that clear?" He just stared at her. She attached the gag, filling his mouth and locking it behind. She repeated, "Is that clear?" He turned the lights off, then on, then off, then on. Two clicks.

She then walked out of sight and he saw a wall length mirror directly in front of him. He was gagged, his arms in a binder, his legs in a spreader, and everything was attached to the table. The only thing free was his penis. Almost free but completely vulnerable. His balls ached and found no release.

He looks around as best he could and snorted at the changes in the room. It was decorated like a single woman lived here. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the open closet. Inside were neatly hanging dresses, work clothes, and woman's things. Her things. He saw that his photography equipment was gone. He snorted again and bit down on his gag, turning the lamp off then on. He'd been holding on to a hope that she was lying about burning his clothes. She wasn't. All traces of him were gone from the room. It's as if Gerrig abandoned Margarethe for good. Then, he saw the chain from his penis tied neatly onto the headboard. He turned the lights off and on again once. She acted like she just noticed this and showed concern. Gerrig keeps looking over at the closet where his clothes and life used to be stored. She saw this and casually said, "Oh Gerrig, don't be so self-centered. Remember, just this evening we talked about how happy you are. You get to look pretty when wearing practical clothes as you house clean. You also get to wear formal gowns for our evenings together. Beauty costs money, my love, and I'm the sole breadwinner. Your clothes weren't worth anything so I burned them. I sold your photography equipment to get this stylish green arm binder, corset, and neck brace." He clicked the lights off and on again.

"Gerrig, I provide you with everything. I've taken on extra hours at work just to keep you comfortable. Please don't be so ungrateful." She climbed into her bed and just lay there looking at him fastened to the bedside table. In their wedding vows, they promised they would dedicate their lives to making each other happy. As her husband, her Mann, Gerrig couldn't keep his oath but as her wife, her hausfrau, Brigette had taken the oath to heart. From time to time, she reached over and stroked his purple erect penis and fondled the cock lock and leash. "My partner, my protector, my gargoyle keeping watch over me." She said sleepily with a smile. After a few minutes, she tugged his cord once. He bit into his gag and the lights went off. All at once, the dark room was filled with her peaceful and contented breathing. For the first time in their marriage, they were both secure.