All Comments on 'Havana Club Ch. 02'

by strickland83

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
not just the sex

very good story line. hope to see you in print very soon. I think you have the talent

Very Best

DWC

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
Christopher? As in Christopher Columbus? Hilarious!

How to cover your ass. I thought about the precautions I would want to take before I would be willing to make a trip like this one.

Thinking back to my employers, whom I knew all too well if not wisely. Their word and a handshake that a mission such as this one would earn me raises and promotions, is all well and good. Convenient memories and a strong desire to avoid taking personal responsibility is how one earns a directorship.

Having it out all on a contract would be better then good, heck & shucks it'd be swell! Signed and thumbprinted copies by all three men. A copy each for Crider and Hanes for their safe files. Two copies for Boy Wonder who is about to stick his neck out for the greater glory of the company bottom line.

One of Christopher's copies into a carefully sealed package, to be put into the safe of an attorney he trusts. Including copies of documents such as a copy of his passport, birth certificate, power of attorney - both general and medical, financial information, emergency contacts and people to be notified "in case of", insurance policies, property deeds.

Then with the package the attorney should receive a declaration of intent including a handwritten letter detailing the meetings with Crider and Hanes. Authorization for the attorney to act on Christopher's behalf. An updated will and a retainer fee paid with a credit card.

After seeing the attorney, Christopher's would go to a bank he does NOT have an account with. Pre-pay for five years a safe deposit box and include as co-signer a very trusted good friend or relative, who live far away. Include in the safe, all the original documents provided to the Attorney and any valuables plus at least a few thousand dollars in cash. Also the receipt and letter of retainer for the attorney.

Then ship, to the trusted friend or relative, by slowest possible means, a toy or some other metallic item including in the package a letter of vague explanation and the safe deposit key.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous